• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLOSED

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
A few teachers, who happen to be human, decide to take on a challenge. Their challenge is to try to survive two years working at a school full of mythical creatures and demigods. These students all have instincts that will get the better of them and so the teachers all have assistants that will help them with these random fits the students have. These students are wild and dangerous so you will need a lot of patience and guts to work at this school. There are a few rules the teachers have to go by:

1. No falling in love with a student or any romantic relationships with a student. (someone will break this. Yes, this is going to have Student x Teacher relationships and Student x Student relationships.)
  2. No trying to escape the campus. Someone will find you and the end result won't be pretty.
  3. Be considerate of each and every student. They're all completely different.
  4. Control your emotions and how you act.
  5. Don't lay a hand on the students no matter how hard this could be.
  6. No outside communication. We don't want to risk the world finding out about these creatures.
  7. No outside visitors.
  8. No outside condiments, food, drink, etc.
  9. The trips to town are every 2-3 months so pack quantities of what you need.
  10. Once a season, you are allowed to visit family, friends, etc but do NOT disclose any information about the school or students.

Here are the roles you can pick from:

• Headmaster/Headmistress:
  • Teacher 1:
  • Teacher 2:
  • Teacher 3:
  • Teacher 4:
  • Assistant 1:
  • Assistant 2: @Stoked911
  • Mythical being 1:
  • Mythical being 2: @Lady Luna Ravenswood
  • Mythical being 3:
  • Mythical being 4: @NotAllThatCreative
  • Mythical being 5: @kira blackthorn
    (These are optional parts)
  • Snobby rich girl:
  • Snobby rich boy: @Mits
  • Bully:
  • Nerd: @Mits
  • Jock:
  • Cheerleader:
  • Football player:

You can also bring in side characters if you want to!

The mythical beings are:

• Werewolf
  • Witch/wizard
  • Demigod/God
  • Dragon/Half Dragon (I have a character that is 25% dragon and I will be using her. The role is still open to others though!)
  • Shifter (I have a character I plan to use for this role but it's still open!)
  • Warlock
  • Giant
  • Human with certain powers (think like the Flash or Elsa)
  • Human
  • Immortal being
  • Undead being
  • Ghost
  • Demon
  • Incubus
  • Succubus

The school:
study-in-the-uk-boarding-school-ua-yp.jpg

The dorms:
sport_brighter.JPG

The interior of the dorm rooms are entirely up to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright :)

It was the beginning of a new school year and students were flocking the doors. Old and new students were talking about as they entered the building. Like in any other normal school, the students were split off in their own groups. The jocks, preps, cheerleaders, and football players took up most of the hallway and the other, smaller groups were off to the sides. Some seemed excited and others seemed either angry, irritated, or upset. Most of the students were either meeting up with each other or meeting some of the newer students.

Soon enough, the bell rang and the students started to hurry off to the auditorium, waiting to hear the headmaster's speech for the beginning of the year.

Elysia

Elysia had remained within the school grounds during the summer break. It was one of the requests she had had when applying to the school. After all, she had nowhere else to go. The headmaster had allowed it and she was not the only student to remain within the campus during the holiday seasons. She had kept herself motivated by studying and training to keep both her mind and body in good shape. She also spent the majority of the summer working on better developing and controlling her powers. Of course, she didn't often find willing participant to use her abilities on considering they could be painful, but she studied up on them and did what she could with what she had.

It was both a frustration and a relief to have the rest of the students returning to the school. On the one hand, she would now have the opportunity to begin her training as a teacher's assistant but on the other, she would have to face the annoyance of not fitting in. Of course, she did have one or two friends within the school but people tended to be wary about her. She understood, of course, but it didn't make things a whole lot easier.

Sia had hoped to receive some information on the classes she would be helping to supervise before the morning that classes began but she supposed it made sense that she would have to receive her own timetable first. Leaving her room, Elysia made her way out of the dorms with a satchel by her hip. She couldn't wear ordinary backpacks considering she needed to leave room for her wings, but the satchels were perfect for carrying her books around, regardless. The nephilim rolled her shoulders, wincing a little as her wings began to push free from her shoulder blades and spread up and out behind her. She batted them once or twice once they were free, flexing her muscles and shaking out the feathers. Kicking off the ground, Elysia flew across the campus to the auditorium. She came to a soft land on her feet and tucked her wings in behind her, though she didn't retract them, as she made her way inside. She hovered by the back wall, watching her peers meet their friends and catch up on their social lives. She crossed her arms and waited, eager to have the speech over with so that she could get her timetable and learn which of the teachers she would be working with.

Siel leaned back in his seat his headphones blaring music through his ears as the auditorium filled. He had stayed at the school during the summer a requirement he made so he wouldn't have to return to the orphanage. Today his hair had purple and silver tips and his eyes were a pure white. A rarity for him that he only uses on special ocassions. Like the first day of school. Sucking on the candy cane in his mouth he watched out for new students and old waiting patently for the speech to begin. He had a feeling that this year would be interesting. Today he would begin his training as a teachers assistant and he hoped it would be an interesting experience

Mr. Stripe sat in the auditorium in a chair off to the side. He held "A Clockwork Orange" in his hands and ignored the chatter and noise coming from the students. His eyes moved from page to page as he swiftly read the words and flipped through the pages. He looked up from his book and surveyed the students. He had a gut feeling this year was going to be a chaotic one. He closed the book and carefully placed it back in his bag. He sat criss cross in his chair, regardless of his age, and awaited the speech to begin.

Whaddya know. I'm late, nothing new. Can I get rid of this rabbit? Probrobly not. I sigh, as I stare at the students pointing at me, maybe because of my size. I mean, I'm so TINY. Maybe I should've stayed at home. After all, I'm really not a good student, and the fact that it's a boarding school makes it worse. Well, say good bye to my school reputation. I rush into the building, finding a random empty seat and sitting down. Can't wait until I make new friends, because I don't recognise ANYONE here.

Morgan walked into the auditorium hurriedly, hoping that he wasn't late for the presentation. He flinched as he walked in though, the auditorium was truly packed. He tried and failed to count the students. Jeez he thought This is probably the most people I've ever seen in one place. He tried to keep his head down as he tromped to a folding chair and practically fell into it."Let's hope this doesn't take long..." He muttered, " I'm going to get a headache real fast if I have to stay here."

|Noona walked into the school, well-you could say she was limping instead. Her legs twitched with every step forward, making them move side to side quickly in motion. She grunted with every swing, she has been soaking for a while in oil to make sure her skin was fresh, so her knees weren't really cooperating with her. Besides that, she was surprised how empty the hallway was, there probably are all in the auditorium waiting for the speech. She pushes her long dark curls back out from her face, the heat from the making her dizzy. A silky gray shirt covered her torso, as dark slacks hugged her legs. She tried her best to dress somewhat presentable. Her last struggle was done as she enters the room, the body heat from different creatures making her tremble. She swallows a desire down her throat before going to lean against the wall|

Kumiko looked around, interested in the many different students that walked through the door. 'Thank God I'm not late..' she thought, but she was still worried. She is a bit different, and the other students were taller, stronger, and probrobly would get better grades. 'Ayaki' Kumiko sighed, already getting homesick. It would only be a matter of time before she lets out her inner demon, and she knows that. 'I'll try to hold it back, I-' her thoughts were put to a pause when her phone rang. REALLY?! Another sales person? Forget it. Well, might as well make the best of this year, but the start was pretty annoying. For Kumiko, at the least.

he slithers in in the form of a snake and then turns normal at least he wasn't late. he had lost track of time practicing. he notices everyone. because he morphed his eyes into a hawks so he can see everyone. one of his special talents he quickly turns them back and looks around. he needs to practice flying in his bird and angel form. he notices the tiny girl and sighs. he continued to look around wondering what to do. then he knew what to do he morphs small as the girl and sits next to her trying to be nice. " hi " he says quitely next to her .

Alena and Aaron were walking to the auditorium. Aaron had his hands in his pocket with a cigarette sticking out of his mouth as they made it into the building. Alena rolled her eyes and snatched it from his mouth.

"Really?" She raised an eyebrow at her brother, holding the cigarette between her index and middle finger.

"I'll be fine, they've known me long enough," Aaron explained trying to grab the cigarette back from his sister. She rolled her eyes and threw the cigarette on the ground and putting it out with her shoe.

"Hurry up, you're going to make us late." She said before grabbing her brother's arm and rushing into the auditorium. They decided to sit in the very back and wait for the speech to begin.

(( Sorry it's so short, I'm kind of in a rush :c ))

Florence, Clarice, and Clara all happened to be outside and in their own little group when the bell rang. Clarice gave an annoyed look and stood up, Clara and Florence following suit. The three walked into the building and pushed their way past the rest of the students that were ignoring the assembly. They walked into the auditorium and Florence looked towards the two beside her.

"I'm going to sit next to my dad. I'll see you two later." She nodded towards them and gripped onto her messenger bag tightly. Looking around, she spotted her father with another teacher and walked over to him, gripping onto his arm tightly.

Matthew looked up as he spotted a red headed woman and nodded towards her in greeting, smiling lightly. "Miss B."

"Mister Fannel." Lacey nodded and stood beside him, looking around quietly. "Another year and more students this time." She mused softly and crossed her arms as she stood there, sighing quietly. "Let's just hope that no one tries to kill each other this time."

Matthew grinned lightly in amusement and silently agreed with her. Last year wasn't the best year for either teacher and they were just hoping that this one would be a little easier on their sanity. He felt something grip onto his arm and looked down towards his daughter.

"How is Priscilla?" Lacey spoke up after a few moments of silence and looked up towards Matthew. She frowned lightly at the snicker she got in response and sighed softly. "You left her screaming again, didn't you?"

"I actually left her wishing death upon me." Matthew rolled his eyes and glanced towards Lacey. "She hates it when Florence and I come here. It gets her all antsy and irritable." He sighed softly. "At least Anya's there to calm the woman's instincts down." At least, he hoped that his very close friend was there to help his wife and her instincts. Since Priscilla was a half dragon, it was normal for her to get worked up over the smallest thing and the last thing Matthew wanted was for Priscilla to burn the house down or something while he was gone.

"Almost seven hundred years later and Anya still can't stand your wife's instincts. Last year, I thought for sure the woman was going to kill her." Lacey shuddered and shook her head. Anya was known to have quite the temper and Priscilla's attitude brought the worst of it out. "It's a good thing she's not here this year..."

Matthew grinned in amusement and nodded lightly. It was a good thing Anya wasn't here this year. With what happened last year, the stress level was too much for the woman so she went back to her main job as a doctor. "Just be glad she might never come back." He mused softly and started to walk off, Florence right behind him.

"Oh, I am." Lacey rolled her eyes and walked in the opposite direction, sitting near the back of the auditorium.

Clarice let out a long sigh and walked down the isle, sitting down in a random empty seat she found. Clara stayed more towards the back and sat near where Lacey was. The two settled down in their seat and leaned back, waiting for the headmaster to show up and to get their schedules.

IXI said:
Alena and Aaron were walking to the auditorium. Aaron had his hands in his pocket with a cigarette sticking out of his mouth as they made it into the building. Alena rolled her eyes and snatched it from his mouth.
"Really?" She raised an eyebrow at her brother, holding the cigarette between her index and middle finger.

"I'll be fine, they've known me long enough," Aaron explained trying to grab the cigarette back from his sister. She rolled her eyes and threw the cigarette on the ground and putting it out with her shoe.

"Hurry up, you're going to make us late." She said before grabbing her brother's arm and rushing into the auditorium. They decided to sit in the very back and wait for the speech to begin.

(( Sorry it's so short, I'm kind of in a rush :c ))
(It's fine :) Don't worry too much about it)

he grows wings by turning into a angelian form and he flys to the roof and transforms into a spider and watches them from upside down and then turns into a cat to land on his feet and find a seat. he doesn't find one so he just floats as close to the stage as possible flying for a short time in a angel form before turning abruptly back to normal from his powers depleting alittle. it hurts him but he turned into a cat silencing his fall.

Tiadorma walked across the yard from the dorms to the auditorium. She tugged on the hood of her cloak making sure the sun could not touch her.

They couldn't send me to school for beings like me that had classes at night.....no... They had to send me to one that has....humans, as teachers

She hated that the most. Her parents knew of her strong disliking of humans yet, they sen her here. She assumed it was a cruel joke. She stepped into the auditorium and sat down in a chair that was the furthest from the humans and, not surrounded by other students. All of her years being locked away in a castle had made her very antisocial and, not used to so many people. She kept her hood up as she looked towards the stage, and waited for the assembly to start.

|Noona looks at all the different creatures, her dark eyes take a glance over the crowd. She bites her lip nervously, staggering over to an empty seat that look like it was in the middle of isolation. The seat was by the vampire girl and a little cat that shifted multiple times, she decides to swallow the burden in her throat, and sit down by the girl, her leg twisting as she sits. Her bones settle as she set, giving them the rest they have needed from the walk of the hallway. Her sigh was a celebratory one, she snuggles more into the chair before waiting intently for her speech. She was signed to a specific class which she cannot wait to go to, "Maintaining Hunger". She takes out the brochure, looking at the pictures and the people assigned to it.|

Tiadorma looked at the cat. She flashed her fangs at it.

"leave me alone beast."

she wasn't the nicest and her thick accent didn't help in making her sound any nicer. She pulled her hood off revealing her long reddish brown hair and her abnormally pale skin. She was wearing a black dress under it, which was strapless, and a pair of heels. She looked over at girl reading a pamplet about maintaing hunger, a class she had as well. She continued glaring at the cat.

"What do want?"

She decided to give in hoping that it was truly just a cat. If so she liked cats, she always liked cats.

he litterally turns into her and mimics her voice saying " why are you sitting over here?" he says ( he is even in the same outfit)

Tiadorma was not amused or phased by the shape shifter.

"Oh haha. I have always loved creatures like you."

Her comment could not have been anymore sarcastic. She crossed her arms as she glared at the shifter.

"I can sit wherever I want. The further away from the stupid humans the better."

She was lucky if she didn't get kicked out for her comments about the teachers. She was enrolled in a class to teach her about getting along with humans. She was an extreme case.

"And change out of that form, before I make you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back