• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLOSED

Kumiko had walked out of the building, and saw an unfamiliar face and a white wolf nearby. 'Lots of new faces recently, eh? Don't go causing trouble.' Kumiko thought. 'Suuure.' Spirit thought back, also letting out a ghostly sigh. Kumiko sniffed the air, then silently gagged as she recognized the sea smell. She realized that the new face came from the ocean, so maybe her and Ayaki would get along well. Kumiko shrugged. "It would be GREAT if I had my dorm keys with me, I don't want to introduce myself looking like This." Kumiko mumbled, her hair still a wreck and very casual clothing. She then walked over to the sea girl and the white wolf.

(Okies~ I mean, the worse that can happen is getting grilled. 8D mmmm Grilled Mermaid Flesh. I mean we can still speak from a distance and if there was sea water nearby, she can just recover there. I'm sure there are plenty of sea water stations. >> << >> By the way, can I get a link to y'alls profile? )

Leila nearly jumped out of her skins as some mysterious creature, that was most likely something higher up the food chain, approached her. She wasn't sure what it was... It had four of those leg things it seemed, but by no means like her own. It sure walked more comfortably and naturally than she did. As it approached her, she could feel herself locking up. With the assumption that the places with the eyes were the head, and that long cylindrical being part of the mouth, she was almost certain her life was ending there and now. Perhaps she should escape. There was no way that she can get more than a few frantic steps before falling on her face. When the creature nuzzled her, it was the last straw in her terror.

"I swear I'm not delicious! My meat is rubbery and my skin is dry!" she exclaimed, her legs giving way as she fell to her knees. She shook her head frantically, noticing someone else approaching them. Wild thoughts began to run through her mind. It lead to rather irrational assumptions and fright.

"I'm not a buffet!" she called out towards the new person approaching. She could feel herself almost hyperventilating, her gills momentarily popping up grabbing for the sea, before fading again as she took control of herself. Yep, she was one cool headed girl.

Kumiko let her long, blonde hair flow behind her as she continued towards the sea girl. Then, she stopped. "Oi! Whats your name? Mine is Kumiko Maki, and a friend of mine is a water creature as well." Kumiko called out from a distance, and noticed the pond nearby. Kumiko toned down the heat from the lava she's made of, and helped 'Sea girl' to it. "It's not sea water, but It'll do for now. There's also a beach in town, so hopefully the school staff let you go there." Kumiko informed her, also looking back at the white wolf. "Hiya!" Kumiko said to the wolf, then continued to help 'Sea girl'.

(Our character sheets? Or our profile with info and stuff?)

The wolf whined softly and settled down in front of the new girl. She tried to make herself seem like a nonthreatening creature and so she relaxed. Clara watched her quietly and wanted to make her feel more comfortable but she wasn't sure how. Giving her a smile that showed her teeth would freak her out some more and that was the last thing she needed. Whining once again, she laid there on the ground and gently nudged the girl's leg, trying to show her that she meant no harm whatsoever.

(Character sheets! :D Also Imma bout to head to sleep. Got school and a little sick at the moment.)

Well the fact that she wasn't being cooked or eaten at the moment was a positive sign. So perhaps these two weren't predators of her kind after all. Then again many people called her gullible and warned against possible land creature treachery. It was still suspicious, but it was enough for her to calm down for the moment. In her panic, she didn't notice that this Kumiko was helping her to a source of water until they got there.

"Leila. Leila Courbor," she introduced rather sheepishly, glancing at the water longingly. She really shouldn't... Fresh water was bad for her scales and skins, plus she could possibly die if the salt content in her body gets to a certain level. She was content with just swirling her hands in the water and just enjoying the dampness of it.

"So you two really aren't going to eat me?" She asked, looking between the two quizzically. It would be nice to get a clear answer now and worry about the semantics of it all later.

"No, at least I won't. Plus it's violating the school rules if anyone does so. Like I said before, the salt water is in town; but you can ask the school staff to go there, or possibly have them bring it here." Kumiko said, watching Leila swim around. "Well, it's the weekend now, so you can take this time to get set up, and meet some of the other students." She said, smiling. "Let me know if you need anything."

(I'll make a better character sheet tomarrow, the one I gave before was crappy :P )

(It'll be on the character sign up sometime after my school lets out.)

(Guys... Just for a little while, I'm going to disappear. I got myself into a highly uncomfortable RP and I need to just... Recover my emotions and mentality for a moment)

(I'm about to cry because one of my most favorite characters to work with was just... Ruined. Now she's in a trashbin in the back of my mind because I refuse to think about her and what just happened.)

(;-; so something VERY bad happened to her if it effected you that badly. ;- ;)

(Is the RP shutting down or what? Send link if possible, I gotta see how messed up it is :/ hope you recover from your loss)

(You don't have to link it if it's THAT bad.)

(I think my friends ruined my innocent mind, lol. But why are we talking about it here? It's better if we just PM it. And stay at the wonderful place called 'here' and not at a bad place called 'there'. :<)

ShinyDust said:
(Character sheets! :D Also Imma bout to head to sleep. Got school and a little sick at the moment.)
Well the fact that she wasn't being cooked or eaten at the moment was a positive sign. So perhaps these two weren't predators of her kind after all. Then again many people called her gullible and warned against possible land creature treachery. It was still suspicious, but it was enough for her to calm down for the moment. In her panic, she didn't notice that this Kumiko was helping her to a source of water until they got there.

"Leila. Leila Courbor," she introduced rather sheepishly, glancing at the water longingly. She really shouldn't... Fresh water was bad for her scales and skins, plus she could possibly die if the salt content in her body gets to a certain level. She was content with just swirling her hands in the water and just enjoying the dampness of it.

"So you two really aren't going to eat me?" She asked, looking between the two quizzically. It would be nice to get a clear answer now and worry about the semantics of it all later.
(Just look on the character sign up page and mine should be there lol)

Clara shook her head in response to the girl's last question and pushed herself up to a sitting pose. Eat her? How barbaric. She didn't even like fish to begin with. Fish left a horrible aftertaste in her mouth and she preferred to stay away from it. She motioned to the school behind her and then back towards Leila as if asking her if she was just starting at the school.

(Okay, new character sheet is being made! Like I said before, my first one was crappy.)

(Done! Sorry if it's a bit short, I'm on my phone :P )

Tori had headed back to her room after talking with Isaac and Alessandro. She was very curious about what her powers might be. Her competitive side itched to win, and knowing her powers were imperative to that goal. Losing was not an option for her, it never has been. 'I'm going to show everyone what I can do!' She thought, a confident smirk on her face as she sat on her bed, her door open. "Now, what do I know I can do..." She pondered outloud, trying to help herself think. She thought for a good couple minutes without avail. "The only thing different I do is my knowledge of another language." She sighed, disappointed. 'Well, might as well make sure I am physically fit enough to at least dodge my way through the fights...' She thought, settling on doing small exercises like push-ups and jumping jacks to keep her body busy.

[[if you have nothing planned for your dudes, wanna help her figure out her powers? If not I'm just gonna make her get the crap beat out of her until she transforms. Lol. @Mits ]]

[[ They could help her, lol. I just have to take a moment to get my Mojo back. - while also catching up on the current sitch.-]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back