• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"It's just a game that we play
And for heaven's sakes
Looking for a better way to play it!
Life is for keeping score and forever more
Stop complaining and start changing it..."
[/div]
» RULES
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

5. This is first come, first serve, but I reserve the right to give away your spot if you disappear or aren't what I'm looking for. You MUST tell me the role you want when you express interest.

6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

10. There WILL be a discord for ooc.

» PLOT
Imagine being swept off your feet by the monster they call fame as just a young teenager.

Why call it a monster? Well, fame has two sides, that not everyone sees. What most people see-- the money, the recognition, the expensive objects and fancy cars. It's all a game to them, about who can be the most famous. Good attention, bad attention, it's all the same to most of them. But there's a side that most everyone is either too blind to see or just chooses to ignore-- the loneliness, the long days and nights, the effects of poor judgement and bad choices.

A band in your local high school just made it big. They were discovered by accident, and went on tour! It was a short tour, but a tour nonetheless. Now they're back, but how will they be received? Can they survive high school after a nation-wide tour?

Should be easy, right?

» ABOUT
Hey yall!

So for this roleplay, I'm looking for 8 people (including me). These are the roles I'm searching for (again, tell me who you want and what gender you want to roleplay as when you express interest):

Band
-lead singer [reserved by apolla apolla ][F]
-guitarist
-keyboardist [reserved by Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ][M]
-drummer [reserved by the winter soldier the winter soldier ]

Non-Band (note: these are optional roles/ideas; if you have a different idea, PLEASE tell me when you express interest!!)
-the reject (tried to make it in the band and failed OR was a band member but kicked out)
-the mega fan (super huge fan of the band and their music) [reserved by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ][M]
-the non fan (hater of the band and their music)
-the indifferent (doesn't care either way) [reserved by Lizy Lizy ][F]

If you couldn't tell by the plot, this roleplay will surround the band and 4 other students and the drama surrounding the bands return to school. If you have questions, feel free to ask!!

» LINKS
🎸 . interest check
🎸 . ooc
🎸 . characters
🎸 . main

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scrolls, hover over photo
[/div]

Last edited:
Mind if I perhaps take the rejected band member? At the moment I'm thinking of playing it as a female character.

Hi! I'm new to the site, but I've been role-playing for a long time. I'd like to be the hater of the band, and a female. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back