• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Closed] Tower of God: Alpha Perspective

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jin-Ae Hendo Lok
Floor 31 - Inner Tower Residential Area (Regulars Only)
tumblr_oqp06rkIF51w9yevwo1_400.png
“So, will you help me?”

Staring into the pleading eyes of Eve Wicker, Jin-Ae saw no signs of deception or manipulation. Evelyn’s red haired, red-eyed daughter seemed to be the guide’s opposite in every way. While Evelyn was an oddball Irregular and a ‘special’ guide that FUG wanted, his daughter seemed perfectly normal. A skilled D-rank scout, good with using observers and weapons, but not particularly out of the ordinary. You’d think that Irregular blood would give her great strength or lazer beams shooting out of her eyes like all of Zahard’s ‘children’, but no.

Eve Wicker looked to be a normal girl.

One that even seemed to be struggling to get a Hell Train ticket.

Was that why Evelyn sent her to find his daughter as soon as she became a D-ranked Regular? Parental affection? Jin-Ae had no idea what Evelyn was thinking. The guide was whimsical. Did what he wanted. His methods made no sense half the time such that Jin-Ae often wondered if his mind was so far beyond her comprehension that she just didn’t get it or he was bullshitting her. And yet, it was thanks to Evelyn that Jin-Ae had managed to climb 31 floors in only 10 years. Therefore, Jin-Ae trusted the guide that Shinyoo introduced her to. Until proven otherwise, it wasn’t really her nature to doubt others.

ddr48ia-5d60ad49-af99-45dd-960d-6f1ac372bb52.png
She nodded and grinned. “Of course. Just find your boyfriend, right? No problem.”

“Thank you!”
Jin-Ae blinked, catching the other girl as she was suddenly attacked by a hug. “You’re so much more reliable than that dumb idiot ever was!”

“You’re welcome…”

“Word of advice between us girls. When choosing a guy, don’t just fall for good looks. Make sure you pick someone who’ll treat you like a treasure so you don’t end up like me.”

“Marriage isn’t in my future, but I’ll keep that in mind.”

“No guy good enough?”

“More like I’m not good enough.”
No one would want to partner with someone whose bloodline was cursed. The only way she’d find someone was if she lied about it, like many of the other Hendo Lok descendants, but Jin-Ae refused to do so. It wasn’t fair to the other party and it wasn’t fair to her. Besides, Do-won, the only one that didn’t care about her bloodline, was dead.

“Whaaaaaat? Wha’chu talkin’ about? You’re totally cute~” Eve prodded Jin-Ae’s cheek making her blush. “If that sleepyhead wasn’t so utterly helpless without me, I’d pick you without a doubt!”

“U-uh, thanks…”

Eve giggled. “I know! You help me find my bf and I’ll help you find your future one,”

“I really don’t—,”

“What type of guys do you like, Jin-Ae?”
Jin-Ae barely got a word in before Eve was already tugging her along and pointing out all the ‘good-looking’ boys in floor 31’s inner tower she saw. Mostly Regulars given their location. They were settled on the porch in front of an apartment building when dark-skinned girl leaned over to whisper in Jin-Ae’s ear. “See that black haired one? He’s got a rabbit on his head. That means he’s the sweet type who loves animals. What do you think?”

cojemo cojemo Azure Sky Azure Sky

At this point, Jin-Ae’s face was flushed red as she pushed Eve’s arm down. “Please stop pointing, Eve. It’s rude.” She was at a loss at how to handle Evelyn’s daughter. “Why don’t we do something else instead?”

“Like what?”

Jin-Ae had no idea. However, anything was better than what they were currently doing. “…a shooting competition?”

She smiled innocently as Eve gave her an odd look. FUG trained her in the art of warfare. She’d spent most of her short life around fighters. Therefore it wasn’t as if she knew what other ordinary girls liked. “Or how about a game of basketball? One vs one, first to 15 points. If you win, I’ll tell you about a boy I liked once.”

“Okay~”

Jin-Ae didn't intend to lose.

Last edited:
Illiam Herlaa
Tags: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Every word was halted. Stopping the sentiment of speech short, Illiam did nothing but listen. Every disagreeable word brought about memories. Single drops that turn into a single moody deluge, one that Illiam found himself unable to do anything against. Only bite his lips as her silver tongue rained sting after sting. But, it was better that she talked unabated. Weather the storm, and soon enough, the dark clouds of her verbal abuse part, shown something that actually matters. Areum's hazy relations provided a thread for Illiam to grab to. Holding on tight, in a metaphorical sense. In more literal terms, Areum had his total attention. His eyes were trained on the girl's lips. Catch the movements, don't miss a word.

Though little more than an idle rambling for her, to Illiam the words Areum spoke sook his reality. Each new description formed a piece to her, assembling the vague visage of her within Illiam's mind. Fox: yes, she was. Weak: well, maybe. Alone: no. Not on purpose at least. Why didn't she have the cat? Why didn't she have him? No, he didn't leave her, he was taken away, against his will. He'd spent so long chasing after her. It wasn't his fault.

His focus started wearing out. Her image flashed in her mind, faceless, but clearer than ever as her features formed. She was so close, but he needed to keep listening. The sentences melted into keywords as Illiam struggled to interrupt the meaning: abandon, roam, friends, seventh floor. Death

No.

Please, not Seefie.

That name didn’t come to Illiam naturally. It was spoken into his mind by someone else. In a moment of lucidity, Illiam lifted his head, only not noticing how it had fallen into his hands. That cat was gone, in her place, a woman that glared with red eyes. She was exactly like that too. Seefie and... Seefi and... her name was still struck out in black ink. But the woman before Illiam reminded him of her. Maybe that's why he found his hand reaching out to her own hand. Seeking for that momentary comfort that comes with contact. He prayed she wouldn't deny him.

"But you're lying, aren't you?" Illiam finally spoke up. "Seefi wasn't that pathetic?" Though he spoke aloud, the statements seemed turned towards no one but himself. "She's still climbing. There's no doubt." Reject. Reject. Push out the image of a consumed Seefi. Rend the mental picture of a broken Seefi. Tear it all, because that wasn't true. Reject until the only image that remains is that of her climbing the Tower because she had to be.

Sweet
"Sir-- I mean, Ajax!" She corrected herself quickly. Despite the attempts made at being more informal with her teammate, she still pitched forwards in a formal now at the sight of the masked man. It was a habit she couldn't shake from her core, and it was entirely possible that it might remain with her for a long time yet.

She straightened up, and looked around the room. Selicity wasn't back yet, she assumed. She wasn't curled up in the bed adorably, lazing about, so there was a high unlikelihood that she was in the room. She was probably out and about, as cats were want to do. They were free creatures, and Selicity was no different. Though Gladioli was more comfortable with someone directing her, she understood and respected the Cat Sidhe's (was that how it was said?) individuality and independence. Gladioli envied her, in a way, to be able to live as she was. It was what made her strong.

Trying not to look too downcast, Gladioli declined Ajax's offer to take a seat, as she paced about the room, fiddling with her bayonet. It wouldn't do any good against the monsters of men here, but it was better than nothing. She twirled it around her fingers, and juggled it between her hands, the blade glinting periodically as it caught the light, dancing across her hands. Devin did it better, honestly, and tried as he might to teach her, she couldn't perform his more crazier moves. She wondered if he taught his kids just as he taught her. When she got back, she had better see a troupe of knife jugglers with his name, she chided the man in her thoughts, and allowed herself a small, cheeky grin.

Ajax spoke suddenly, and she gave a little squeak. The bayonet slipped from her fingers, and she recoiled from it as it clattered onto the floor. She sighed, and picked up her bayonet, cleaning its blade with her sleeve before she slipped it into her Inventory while listening to Ajax.

Gladioli dropped herself onto a bed, and thought about his question for a second, her expression turning serious. "The Champion tourney is very risky, considering that it might be dominated by opponents of untold strength and power. Princesses, Irregulars, and certain other kinds of unsavoury types." She wouldn't last a second herself. Though Selicity and Ajax were far more capable, it was not a stretch to say there was much more at play here. Family blood, for instance. "A team effort might just be the smartest strategy here. Even if the opponent is strong, we might be able to cover our bases enough through coordination."

She leaned forwards, and steepled her hands, eyes staring straight ahead into emptiness. "Our current strategy still works well. There's no need to change it. However, I think that we should still stay flexible. I can," she swallowed, and closed her eyes, took a deep breath, then continued, "I can play decoy if it comes to it too. My bullets might not be able to do much against tougher foes with no soft targets. I'm a Scout for a reason, y'know," she turned to Ajax and flashed a small grin, before going back to her thinking.

"That said, more numbers may give us a better advantage. Even if they don't amount to much, multiple angles of attack might ease our workload by a ton. We should look for more members, temporary or not." She was still disappointed that Miss Min and her friend denied their invitation to join forces. It was probably her fault, too. She probably seemed so inept, that they were put off from joining up with them. Maybe she should just let Ajax and Selicity do the recruiting next time, while she hid in some bushes and offered them silent morale support.

She looked up at the mention of team names. "Huh? A team name?" She sat up straight and rubbed her head sheepishly. "I'm not too creative with stuff like names. Heck, I'm not creative at all!" She laughed, then stopped abruptly. A team name, huh? Back then, when she was still in the Outside, wasn't there…?

Surely they wouldn't mind. If anything, if this team made it, it would be a testament to the good luck of the name. What about--

"Hellcats?"

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Yeon Bulsajo

It is fine, right?
He is hurting you, right?
An eye for an eye, right?

Voices filled Jo's upset mind. Anger boiling within as he tried to contain himself. For a second, just a second, his teary expression shifted to an intense, piercing glaze. He was about to hurt Talon. His patience had ended. Violence took over within. Then some sort of smoke came.

Smoke?

"Now, now, let's not get too hasty here. If you'll permit me to cut in..."

"Gaah!" Jo was surprised by the sudden apparition of a hooded man. Even more surpised when the hooded man stabbed Talon in the hand, forcing him to let go of Jo because of the pain.

"Argh! You bloody..." Talon suddenly got dizzy, or better yet, confused? Shinsoo was acting strange around him. Was it the smoke? Using this opportunity, the mysterious man pulled Jo out of the mess, and once they distanced themselves a bit from the group, he suggested to run. A wise decision, Jo thought.

"I...t-thank you." Jo appreciated the man's help. But he already left...

Ah...

Jo did the same thing shortly afterwards, running in the same direction. Full speed.

Some time later Talon was giving himself first aid. Mena had a smug look on her face. "My, oh, my, the mightiest of scouts got surprise-attacked. Isn't that embarassing? Hohohohoho ho."

"It is." Talon bitterly admitted.
"You're no fun." Mena was expecting more bickering.
"Next time I'll get that hooded person for sure, though." He said, as he held the knife with his uninjured arm.
"Next time you will apologize for your actions to Yeon Bulsajo."
"Eh? Why should I?"
"Because bullying is the act of weaklings." Mena was getting angry. Her tone had no hint of mercy.
"As I said, I wasn't... I was provoking him. I wanted to see what he was made of."
"And? What's your oppinion?"
"As far as I'm concerned, he's a time-bomb." Talon declared, remembering Jo's temporary sharp gaze and intensity.
"That's nice and all, but..." Mena looked at Talon menacingly. "You shall apologize to him."
"But I refuse." Talon stared back with menace as well.

"Have you two considered marriage?" Ember asked while drinking iced tea.
"No."
"Maybe if he puts on some more muscle."
Eh?
Huh?

"I love dominating muscular men." Mena licked her lips.
Scary.
Scary.

simj26 simj26

Azalea Crimson- 31st Floor

"Oh my, basketball. Sounds fun." Behind the two Regulars, there was another red-haired woman. Keeping her usual smiley face, her unusual teal eyes with black sclerae anaylsed both women with interest. "You must be the new Angel for Byron." Azalea came closer.

Why was a High Ranker in the Regular Residential Area? There was a way around that. As long as she was invited as a guest by a Regular, it was possible. The Regular in question, Mad Dog Byron, was close behind.

1594583278007.png
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Last edited:
Ajax Cruise
Floor 30 - The Archimedes
“Sounds good to me,” Ajax replied to Sweet’s team name suggestion. Seeing as it was the least important of the problems to solve, in Ajax’s mind at least, the sooner one was chosen, the easier it was to focus on more important topics. The best part of the name Sweet had chosen was that the team member not present, Selicity Faars, was unlikely to object.

Not that those that ditch important team meetings had a right to object to any decisions made.

He was glad that the other Lightbearer agreed with his assessment of their options, further pointing out the advantages of partaking in the team battle. Or, at least, the disadvantages of doing the Champion contest.

Ajax brought a gloved hand to his chin in thought. “You have a good point in remaining flexible. We don’t know the sort of androids we will be up against, after all. Though…I’m not sure sending a sniper to decoy would make the best use of your strengths…”

Then again, hadn’t Evelyn told him to be less predictable? There were some merits in doing what the enemy would least expect. Lightbearers and Spear Bearers were often the first to be targeted in team battles due to how annoying they could be when left alone. If Gladioli played decoy with his assistance, then Selicity could find a good opening to strike. Fortunately, the team battle didn’t have any ring-out limitations so Selcity’s ShadowCat technique could be put to good use…

“…but I’ll keep your words in mind.”

He did, after all, believe that Sweet’s excellent use of her observer scope to analyze the enemy for weak spots to shoot at made her an excellent far-ranged scout. The fact that she operated her own lighthouse made her perfectly capable of acting independently as well. Straight up ring battles weren’t really her forte, but Gladioli was perfectly capable of 1 vs 1 against most E-ranked regulars in a forest or jungle environment…which, sadly, wasn’t the case for the Champion.

Monsters were an exception, of course, but then if Urek Mazino had been allowed in the Champion, he was certain most others would bow out as well.

Only a handful of E-ranked Regulars could take a bullet in the head after all.

Ajax had watched the human girl pace. Watched as she settled herself in the bed and her expression changed to become more serious as compared to her normally cheery demeanor. Therefore, it wasn’t hard for him to see that a calculative mind existed beneath the bubbly personality. A brain beneath the solider. Ajax didn’t actually consider himself smarter than her, given all he’d given up to get where he was. He had been proven over and over again that all the enhancements on his brain didn’t make him any smarter than his human boss.

But, then again, whether Rankers could even count as human anymore was a topic of debate in and of itself. Those that continued to seek a path up the tower all became a monsters at some point. It was the only way up. Sweet spoke of “unsavory” types like princesses and irregulars, but the truth was that she’d have to step on that level at some point. Whether a more experienced teacher taught her basics of shinsoo enhancement or Selicity did was irrelevant, but she had to keep improving if she intended to keep climbing with them. To that end, perhaps challenging individual battles and polishing individual cogs prior to stepping foot on the D-rank stage would prove more fruitful in the long run compared to a few workshop items…

Still, logistically, Sweet was correct about the numbers. There were risks in forming a last minute team, of course. Strategies would have to be redesigned to include a new member, backgrounds would have to be checked, and regular team dynamics might fall apart…but no rewards come without a little risk either.

“I think—,” The alerting of Ajax’s pocket drew his attention and he paused to switch the black orb to visible mode. “Hmm…how strange. It seems to be a message from Mr. Yeong-Su.”

The living ignition weapon ran the message through some virus scans just to be sure…since he hadn’t really expected it. While he did give the other regular couple his pocket number, keeping contact had become difficult after they left the 22nd floor which, by that point, he’d settled that the two wanted to climb the tower on their own and any further pushing would be disrespectful…as well as unproductive. He hadn’t given up exactly—since Ajax wasn’t the sort—but decided it was better to give the couple some space until they were ready to find teammates to climb the tower with. It was his mistake for pegging Minseo as the purely logical sort and selling only the impersonal benefits, after all. Pride wasn’t something he’d considered—even though he should’ve given he and the other light bearer were of the same sort. If anyone contacted him, he imagined it would Minseo Mun, mainly to contact Selicity who built a deeper bond through friendship with the other girl on the 22nd floor, and not Yeong Su Xia who appeared to dislike both of them for the entire month they were together…

Then again, the ice wave controller seemed to have to have a permanent ice cold scowl on his face so it might’ve been a trademark rather than personal dislike…

Shaking his head, as if to clear away unneeded thoughts, Ajax spun his pocket so Sweet could see the message. “I think he’s saying he wants us to meet?” Ajax shrugged. “I’m not entirely sure how to reply to be honest…” Three words ('Keep In Touch') weren’t exactly enough to convey a complete thought. “…but if that were the case, chances are they’ve made it to the Workshop Battle. Therefore, if we’re looking for teammates they’re a possibility…”

Of course, his original plans had them gain experience as a team prior to the Workshop Battle instead of just forming a team last minute. He wasn’t entirely sure they wanted to form an alliance either…but it’d be rude not to respond to a message.

No point burning bridges, so Ajax responded to the message with a simple: ‘When? Where?’

Rantos Rantos
a530d8398722fded9a0fd594b719546d.png
“Regardless, the most members we can register for a team is 5 and we only have the end of the day to find people to fill the slots. Leave the information acquiring to me. Hacking into the Workshop’s more secure servers might still be a bit too much for me; Far too time consuming, not to mention dangerous, but I can easily breech its more public servers. Enough to check the recent purchase logs for tickets to the Archimedes. From there it’s a simple process to trace the identities of the buyers, filter out E-ranked regulars, cross out the ones that have already registered for any of the events, and select those whose personality and skillsets would work best for Team Hellcats.”

He’d already planned to do that from the start to look into any strong potential enemies they could be facing. Doing so to look for strong potential allies was fine too.

“I should have a list of potential candidates to look into before the end of today…” Ajax slipped his gloved hands into his pockets. “But that probably won’t leave enough time to convince them to join our team…so it might be easier to just hack into some of the less protected cameras on the Archimedes and pick out the lonely looking ones from there…”

Ajax pondered that thought while he made his way back into his main cube. Near the bed Sweet was on, a cyan lighthouse the size of a microwave became visible, displaying Ajax’s masked face as he continued to speak. “Either way we do this, we should probably get started sooner rather than later.”

He needed to find the missing Cat Sidhe as well, seeing as she has yet to return. She was sometimes late. She sometimes avoided work. However, it was rare for her to completely miss a meeting altogether. Teammates were a big help when climbing, but, as with any other working parts of a machine, they had to be properly maintained and cared for in order for the machine to function smoothly.

“Oh, and Miss Sweet? I apologize if I’m reading too much into things, but you’ve seemed a bit…sad…as of late. It’s unlike you to be so distracted as to have dropped your bayonet…and there seems to be a bit of residue wetness on your cheeks. If it’s just water from using the washroom you are free to ignore me, but while I may not be the best at expressing my emotions, I am a good listener should you need one.”

simj26 simj26

Last edited:
30th floor
Mateo Nemeroff

Man, was it nice to be able to breath without being in constant pain.

For most people who'd made it up this far in the tower it would hardly be noticeable, but for Mateo the difference in Shinsoo pressure between the 31st floor and 30th was like night and day. It's not like the exertion the Shinsoo had on his body was completely negligible though as he still got exhausted quite easily just going from facility to facility, but at least he wasn't scarfing down food to keep himself from passing out. The boy likened it to the difference between a large dog sitting on his chest and a person; both were quite uncomfortable, but one was definitely more manageable than the other. He'd like to think it was his body slowly adapting to these harsher conditions, but he knew better than to be that optimistic. Simply existing in the tower didn't seem like it'd make up for his weak resistance to Shinsoo that easily. He'd need to train even harder for that.

Speaking of training, that alone was the reason Mateo had spent weeks backtracking down the tower. It wasn't often that you heard of Regulars descending, but the workshop battle was something special. An event held every ten years where everyone gathered to challenge themselves and other hopefuls for the chance to win treasures and other knicknacks: Just the kind of thing Mateo had climbed this tower in the first place for. He wanted - no, needed to get stronger, and something like this was both perfect training and a way to test his prowess against a large variety of opponents.

Briskly walking through the crowds of gathered regulars, sweating lightly from all the travelling he'd been doing, his eyes darted around, sizing up what could very likely be his competition. Just on the streets he could see so many different races and types of people preparing for the workshop battle, all likely providing a different kind of challenge one normally wouldn't get from run into. Normally, this would be one of the few things that'd get Mateo excited. He'd be able to try out different tactics he'd been brewing in his always churning brain of his, gauge how much he's grown and improved, and if he was lucky he'd get some extra practice in a team situation. However, despite these thrilling circumstances Mateo made his way through the streets with scowl on his face, his body tense and agitated. Why, you may ask? Well...

"You look out of shape. In the mentally exhausted sense. Man, I wonder who made you like that. Such a bastard." Mateo's eye twitched in frustration, his gaze drifting upwards to the two floppy bunny ears peering over the top of his head.

Mateo had hoped that maybe going backwards in the tower would have lost him his furry stalker, but much to the boys displeasure Von Hare seemed intent on staying a thorn in his side for the foreseeable future. Just his luck. He didn't mind having a partner, but not like this. Not with some arrogant, full of himself prick who couldn't keep his mouth shut for the life of him. Mateo already had a good idea on how to approach solos so he was hoping to enlist into the team battles for the Workshop battle, but if he had to deal with duoing with Von Hare...

Not a chance. Anything but that.

Unfortunately though, due to how long it took to move from floor to floor Mateo had arrived the exact day before the challenge, berefting him of the time needed to find others he could partner up with. Even if Von Hare forced himself into the mix having others to work with would at least subsidize the proper training Mateo craved. So, the boy had resigned himself to frantically scouring the crowds of the Archimedes for a possible group he could slide into to make his life easier. It'd have been way more convenient if he'd had a permanent group, but, well...

That wasn't exactly how Mateo worked, was it?

Areum's brow deepened as her feline companion took on a human form. Her hand, still suspended an inch above her lap, twitched in irritation and then rose to brush her hair from her eyes as the two other Regulars vented their lamentations. At first, the cat's transformation and flash of anger led her to believe that this was some sort of setup. A trap to get her into an enclosed space and seek revenge for some sort of long-forgotten gripe, but that didn't seem to be the case. She took a moment to mull over the situation, and then her expression twisted into one caught halfway between bemusement and outrage.

"You two can't be serious, can you?" She spat, her voice croaking with a low chuckle. "Don't tell me you really didn't know? Seriously? How shitty can you be?" As she spoke, Areum's waist shifted back in her seat. Her posture straightened, shoulders rolled, and her body assumed a position of confidence. She could feel something; flowing through her veins, clinging tightly to each and every one of her blood vessels.

What was it? Anger? Indignation? A sense of justice?

No, she was glad. Glad to meet somebody almost as shitty as she was.

"Twenty-three years. That's how long it's been since I was on the seventh floor, and ergo, since she died. Do you understand what that means?" Areum paused for a moment, her eyes flicking between the two Regulars as if to provoke a response. "Twenty-three years and you guys haven't even bothered to try and figure out where your little 'friend' was, let alone if she was even alive. I mean really, it's not exactly fucking hard." She snapped her fingers, and her Pocket blinked into existence. "Instant Messaging, Voice Calls, Friend List, Internet Browser. You've just about every tool you'd need to keep in touch with someone and you still can't manage it? Hell! Neither of you ever met a Light Bearer? Get yourself a half-decent one and you can find out about every other conspiracy and plot in the Tower! Let alone dig up a few obituaries."

With each word that parted from Areum's lips, her speech hastened. By the time she was finished, the corners of her lips were pulled up into a smirk, and she realized she'd hardly taken a breath in the past few moments. She let out a long sigh, both exasperated and satisfied, and then stood up from her seat.

"Whatever though, right? You two look hale and healthy enough, so I guess it's not really your problem, huh? I'm sure you've got plenty of new 'friends' to keep you company, yeah? Just make sure to not let the weak ones go wandering about on their own again, huh?" Areum's cadence shifted to a wearier one, if only subtly, and she made for the door. "Remember that you're footing the bill, asshole. Oh, and whatever-your-name-was? That lap shit was creepy as hell. Ciao."

Then, the bell that hung over the front door chimed, and Areum vanished into the crowd beyond. She had to admit that, as unbecoming as it was, she was feeling quite refreshed. It felt like she'd gotten a load off of her chest that she didn't even know was there, even if the exchange of words wasn't exactly equal. A sense of dissatisfaction still bubbled in the back of her mind, but... At the very least, her shoulders felt a touch lighter than they had that morning. Her smirk and the exhilaration of her outburst were both already fading, but for once her face came to rest on an expression that might be called normal, rather than its usual perpetual grimace.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Rantos Rantos

Selicity Faars
Floor 30 - Archimedes
Selicity’s hands balled into a fist as Aerum repeated the word—further emphasizing it in fact. The spiteful woman didn’t take it back. Insulted the dead, her friend, but just walked away after blaming them and saying her piece. Sel didn’t understand it. Was it fun to mock the memory of the deceased? Seefie may have died on the 7th floor, but Sel still refused to dirty her memory of her former friend on the second floor and consider her weak. Seefie wasn’t weak. She was kind and infinitely caring. She was always trying to make peace. Much stronger than Selicity who had a tendency for violence because of her lack of control and Illiam who acted like an idiot and broke down doors. Perhaps she was only deluding herself—idealizing an image of just another dead regular—but Seefie was her friend. One of the few she had. One of the few on the 2nd floor that hadn’t been afraid, or distanced herself, when Selicity slaughtered her enemies in violet-eyed craze. And Sel didn’t befriend weak people.

She didn’t consider anyone she’s befriended to be weak.

The satisfied smirk on Aerum’s face was enough to tempt Sel to chase after the Christmas Tree. To show the human exactly which of them was weak by challenging her to a fight here and now. Or better yet, doing it in the Champion challenge. Show it to the world. It was only Illiam’s arm clinging onto her that kept Selicity rooted to the spot. He didn’t look stable. The words must’ve cut deep. Selicity wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice—lose control of her emotions and leave behind friends for personal goals. She’d matured since then. Trained her emotions. Grown stronger. As much as she valued the memory of her dead friend, the living mattered more.

Still the anger burned.

It needed release.

Removing Illiam’s hand, if only for a moment, she lifted her fist and brought it smashing down on the table Aerum previously ate at. The one Illiam was sitting in. Wood splintered as the table broke, crashing to the ground. Whatever food Aerum didn’t finish splattered. And with that, the red in her eyes faded, dulling into solid black. None of the other patrons said anything. Nor the café’s employees. Perhaps they were too scared. Or perhaps they overheard the commotion and felt sorry for her. Either way, it didn’t matter to her. Ajax would take care of it. He always did. Whenever she caused trouble or whenever she threw a hissy fit, he was always there with points and logical talk to clean up the mess.

Illiam and Seefie were the important friends she climbed the tower to find again, but Ajax Cruise was the one she knew she could count on. The living ignition weapon that likely only traveled with her on Wicker’s orders.

Smirking at the irony, Selicity removed her fist from the wreckage, ignoring the bit of blood that became visible because she hadn’t bothered remembering to protect her fist with shinsoo. She didn’t know whether the green-haired regular was truthful or not regarding Seefie’s death, but the spiteful woman appeared confident enough to believe she believe it and, as odd as it was, Selicity had no reason to doubt her. People died in the tower all the time. Would an F-ranked Regular even have an obituary? Who would remember her if not for her friends?

Why would a stranger, who still easily ate while talking about Seefi’s death, care to lie about something so trivial to her in the first place?

“It’s me, Illiam,” Selicity started since the Amu still didn’t seem to recognize her. Was he a blockhead? Didn’t she just claim her identity when she intruded into their conversation and said she was no one’s pet? “Selicity Faars. I got my eye back. Gave the thief a good punch in the face—just like this table.”

The Cat Sidhe tried for a smile, but her eyes remained black. Her species wasn’t very good at hiding their emotions…their souls.

“She’s wrong, you know. Seefie wasn’t weak. The eel must’ve been very strong. If Seefie died, she died fighting.” Selicity didn’t actually know, but it was probably better that she didn’t ask Aerum because she refused to believe otherwise. “I don’t know what happened to you in these last few decades, but the Seefie I know wouldn’t blame anyone whether she died or not. So just pay the bill and let’s go catch up on old times. I want to know what you’ve been up to. Ajax is a lightbearer so he could probably use all that…insta-woozits…to find out if she’s really dead.” Perhaps she should’ve been more pushy with the subject, even after she’d lost the bet on the 22nd floor, but a part of her feared what she would find as well. “And, if she is, we’ll need to build her a really big grave so she can rest peacefully…”

Selicity didn't know if Seefie made any other friends in 5 floors, but, as far as the Cat Sidhe knew, they were the only ones that could.

Rantos Rantos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited:
Jin-Ae Hendo Lok
Floor 31- Regulars' Residential Area
Startled by the new voice, Jin-Ae swiftly turned around, immediately assessing the new arrivals. Her eyes widened and her mouth would’ve dropped from surprise if she hadn’t gathered enough composure to not act disrespectfully. What was Azelea Crimson, one of the High Rankers of FUG and Mistress of Poison, doing here? Truthfully, Jin-Ae didn’t know much about the red-haired Mithriad. Part of the reason was due to age; Jin-Ae hadn’t even been born yet when the woman joined FUG. The other was that the FUG Elder that saved her and trained her in marksmanship kept her relatively sheltered until she was ready to meet her Mad Dog partner.

The only reason she knew anything at all about the famed Scorpion Fish is because Drake Tu Perie wouldn’t shut up about her. Amongst the Regulars of FUG, the idiot took every chance he got to make his creepy obsession with her known. She almost pitied Len Lumiere for having to deal with the arrogant, sadist from one of the Great Families. Well…formerly from one of the Great Families. Technically, Jin-Ae was too, but she was fairly sure her existence meant nothing to the man who’d played a part in her birth.

With former Great Family members that joined FUG, they either hated their families, had some sort of vendetta against Zahard, or wanted something greater. She was fairly certain Tu Perie belonged in the later category, though it wasn’t as she bothered getting close enough to the creep to know for certain. Last she heard of him, he got defeated by some E-ranked Regulars and caused Test Director Augusgus a good amount of effort just to cover the event from the 20th Floor Ruler’s ears.

Brugus Lo Po Bia was a known supporter of Zahard, after all.

Personally, Jin-Ae was rather pleased to learn that the arrogant C-rank got his just desserts. She wasn’t sure how she felt about the object of his affection yet, but Azalea did cut for a lovely woman objectively speaking. A bit eerie, certainly, but Jin-Ae couldn’t tell if it was a byproduct of her race or if it was simply that Rankers, especially the high ones, gave off a dangerous feeling. Evelyn gave off the same vibe.

“I am Jin-Ae Hendo Lok,” Jin-Ae said in response to Azalea’s greeting statement since she didn’t actually know if she was the referred to angel that was meant to pair of with ‘Byron’. She’d never met Byron and the Elder never told her anything about the Mad Dog that she was meant to partner with. Only that she would meet him someday. She didn’t expect that ‘someday’ to be ‘today’ and couldn’t help peeking curiously at the man walking behind Azalea. “What are you doing all the way out here, Ms Crimson? Is he a Mad Dog?”

“Ooooh, I had no idea you were already taken, Jin-Ae.”
Eve elbowed her suggestively. “No wonder you weren’t interested in any of the other boys. My bad~”

Jin-Ae flushed, looking away from Byron and returning her attention to Evelyn’s boy-obsessed daughter. “Wha—? No! That’s not it! I was just curious about him because he might be my partner!”

“Ohohoho~ I see how it is.”
Eve’s grin widened before facing Azelea and Byron. “Ms Crimson, right? We were just about to play a game of basketball where if I win, Jin-Ae tells us about a boy she liked. Why don’t you join us? We can make it 2 vs 2. It’ll be more fun this way.”

Approaching Azelea with little to no fear, probably because she had no idea the woman was a High Ranker or a FUG, Eve locked arms with the red-haired mythriad. “I’ll pair with you so Jin-Ae can partner with Byron~”

“Ms Crimson is probably busy...”
Jin-Ae glanced worriedly at the high ranked FUG member, hoping she wouldn’t harm Evelyn’s daughter for the sheer audacity of her action, but knowing she could do nothing if Azalea did. The mythriad was her superior in FUG. However, she had grown to like Eve in the short time they’ve been together as well. The girl was nice. Brazen and probably not very bright either, but nice. Jin-Ae didn’t want to see her hurt. She also didn’t want to imagine how The Galleon would react. “Besides, why do you get her?”

Beating Eve in basketball was one thing, but beating a high-ranker with their superior physical stats was impossible. Even if Azelea limited herself to 3% of her capabilities, Jin-Ae doubted she could win. It was a completely unfair match-up.

“You picked the game so I get to pick the teams,” Eve replied, sticking her tongue out as she tightened her hold on Azelea’s arm as if staking her claim. “I’m giving you the advantage with the muscular-looking hottie on your side anyway~”

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Last edited:
Mun Minseo

She stood still for a moment as her two partners walked off. Minseo was feeling a bit uneasy like one would feel when standing at the edge of a cliffside. Recently, Yeong-Su had been growing more cold and distant, and she wasn’t quite sure why. Had she said something unsavory in his presence? Minseo wasn’t one for pleasantries and was used to offending people with her honest opinions, however, she didn’t take Yeong-Su for the sensitive type.

Slowly, she began walking in the direction her partners took off in. She was moving forward through a crowd of regulars but her mind wasn’t at all present in the moment. Minseo was completely engrossed in her thoughts.

People were difficult to understand. Not a single person acted solely on logic, herself included. Loyal friends could become the worst of enemies in a matter of years, and people you thought would be by your side forever, end up leaving you for trivial reasons. Minseo wondered about her team and what their future held. The girl wished she could easily empathize with the people she cared about, but unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. Perhaps that was why her current relationship felt a bit shallow. Something for her to work on perhaps, but now wasn’t the time. She couldn’t bear to burden Yeong-Su with her own emotional ineptitude right before the contest. It just wouldn’t be fair. Maybe she would have a talk with him after they --

“Oof…” the girl exclaimed as she walked right into Yeong-Su. He had stopped alongside Guinevere. They both stood facing an odd pair of regulars. A small smiling child with silver hair and emerald eyes, and a taller (but not by much) plain-looking boy dressed in all black.

“Are these the potential partners you were talking about? Why them?” Minseo inquired as she walked out from behind Yeong-Su’s back.

Rantos Rantos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Sorri Sturluson

Sorri sat opposite the grumpy Ha, his legs swinging back and forth under the table. Naseon looked like he might have fallen asleep sitting there with his eyes closed and arms crossed over his chest. He'd wanted to leave earlier, but he'd sat back down without much complaint when Sorri had asked him to wait a while longer. So now Naseon was sitting and resting and Sorri was sitting and waiting. Sorri had refilled his drink, but then he'd finished it again, so he was right back at work loudly trying to suck the melting ice through the straw. While he waited, he alternated between watching the crowd and his teammate's face.

Naseon's face was usually mean, especially his eyes and smile, but seeing him less guarded Sorri thought he looked... still pretty mean. It must have taken a lot of work to learn how to scowl and keep up that 'come close and I'll punch your face in' aura even while napping. Sorri couldn't really be impressed by that. It was no wonder the guy seemed so lonely. Sorri hoped that being friends with him would make up for taking advantage of him, but if Naseon didn't think so Sorri would probably have to pay him back with a fight. Sorri really didn't care for fighting, but Naseon seemed to, so it would be a good way of making him happy.

As he watched the crowd, Sorri saw a bunch of interesting regulars. He assumed they were regulars at least. Could some of these fun-looking people be rankers? Rankers usually didn't mix with regulars unless they were test administrators, but this workshop thing seemed like it might be an exception. Sorri liked the idea of super-powerful rankers hiding in plain sight, ready to step in and stop any trouble the second it started. It reminded him of the stories of knights and heroes he'd overheard when he was younger.

Sorri smiled wide as he spotted a group of regulars making their way towards where he and Naseon were sitting. Finally, one of the strong people had been drawn in by the curiosity of Naseon's broken shinsoo flow. The person who could feel it had two others with him. A group of three? That was perfect. But drawing a fish close was pointless if it didn't bite, so Sorri added a little bit more bait: "Oh, Mister Ha, are you awake?" He threw out the name of his teammate's family.

Ha Naseon

Naseon was leaning back in his chair, arms crossed with closed eyes. The boy sitting across from him had eventually figured out that Naseon didn't feel like talking any more and had given up forcing the conversation. He'd gotten up to leave, explore more of the Archimedes before the contests tomorrow, but Sorri had asked to stay here for a little while. It was a bit strange, but Naseon didn't really care. He was more curious about why the kid wanted to stay then he was in a rush to explore.

Sorri had refilled his drink, but he'd quickly emptied it again, and the kid's loud attempts to suck the very last drops through the straw were all that kept Naseon from actually nodding off. When the annoying sound that had come like clockwork for the past half hour as they waited around missed its regular cadence, Naseon cracked open one eye to check on the kid. He was smiling, looking at something Naseon couldn't see unless he felt like turning his body, which he didn't feel like doing.

"Oh, Mister Ha, are you awake?"

Naseon yawned. Dumb kid, he hadn't fallen asleep in the first place.

"It looks like someone wants to meet you," Sorri said.

Naseon leaned back in his chair to look at who this new headache was. "A pale guy and his girlie sidekicks? They look wea- OW!" Sorri kicked the leg of Naseon's chair so he toppled onto the floor, biting his tongue in the process. He glared at the kid, who of course was still smiling wide, the perfect image of innocence. Naseon would punch him for that.

"What do you want?" Naseon spoke down at the trio as he spoke up from his position on the floor.

"Sorry about him," Sorri apologized to the strangers. "Is there something we can help you with?"

Brendanfp Brendanfp Rantos Rantos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Mateo Nemeroff and Von Hare

"Sorry, we're um, not actually participating in the tournament today. We just thought it would be a fun thing to watch with friends." Mateo nodded casually to the girl he was talking to and her two friends, bringing one of his hands out of his pocket to give a dismissive wave.

"It's alright, I'll just ask elsewhere. Anyways I've gotta go, don't wanna miss out on being able to participate. You three enjoy yourselves." Smiling lightly, he gave one more nod before turning back and heading into the crowd. His posture and tone of voice would portray an aura of nonchalance at the rejection, though once he'd left the three friends' line of sight he let out an exasperated sigh, letting his shoulders slump as he rolled his neck slowly.

What was that, eight now? It's not like Mateo expected the tactic of walking up to random people who looked like they might be willing to team of for the Workshop Battle and requesting their assistance would bear much fruit, but it was still a frustrating process nonetheless. Luckily he was able to maintain a straight face when interacting with others to increase his chances, but even to the most composed individuals hearing rejection upon rejection was bound to lower moral. What other options did he have though? Maybe he'd have better results when he got to the registration booth, but at this point he wasn't feeling too optimistic.

Von Hare had been silent for the entire duration of Mateo's conversations with the other Regulars, with his nose just twitching occasionally, as he sniffed all those his partner came in contact with. They were weaklings anyway, not of much use. But he didn't bother telling that to Mateo. He knew the kid didn't like him anyway. And he knew why. But he didn't care. However their relationship would develop in the future, Von Hare had little interest in. He would make Mateo stronger, in one way or another. Better, or more balanced team-mates than himself were a good start. Obviously, Von Hare was one such example, but the more the better. The rabbit saw Mateo as the ambitious type, but also the sore loser type. His pride would be his fall, but also the element which Von Hare could to manipulate in his favour. As a side note, Von Hare was also prideful, but as far as he was concerned, his pride was justified and Mateo's was not.

"Maybe you should hold a sign." Von Hare chuckled, but it was mostly a thought he voiced out loud.

"Shut it, I don't need your derision right now." Mateo shut his eyes tightly for a moment just at the sound of the rabbits voice. He already had enough to deal with as is, he didn't need a furry critic yapping in his ear on top of it all.

Then, all of a sudden, Von Hare sniffed again.

"Lapin~"

A smell caught Von Hare's attention, bringing his mind back to the present situation. "An aquaintance is here. She's a bitter loner, short-tempered, sharp, a trash-talker, loves me as much as you, almost as arrogant as I am, talented but lazy, rather unimpressive in the Shinsoo control department, yet overall... Stronger than you." It was Von Hare's short assessment as he used his paw to point towards the nearby Areum Eurasia. Mateo was indeed the better Shinsoo controller by far, but Areum's strong direct descendant body and powerful reinforcement made her better at surviving attacks of any type, as well as being a bad match for the glass canon that was Mateo. She was a good addition for the team as she and Mateo complimented each other. He did not mention that, however.

Mateo couldn't help but roll his eyes at Von hares comments. "Look, I don't care if she's 'stronger' than me. I'll just be better. Besides, I already know your judgement is shit. I bet you're just spouting more bullshit."

Despite the boys dismissive attitude towards what Von hare had said, however, he couldn't help but slow down and watch Areum traverse through the crowds as his mind did its thing. He said she was a loner, right? That meant that there was a pretty high chance she wouldn't be partnered up with someone a this point, at least he assumed so. Working with someone who was apparently lazy wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but at this point he was getting desperate to find a team so he'd take what he could get. Plus, if she hated Von Hare as well she at least had a good head on her shoulders.

It was decided. She'd be his ninth attempt at recruitment.

Matching her pace from across the street, he glanced over in her direction as he waited for a good opportunity to approach. There were so many people flooding the walkways that attempting to have a conversation among them just seemed like a recipe for disaster. Luckily it didn't take too long for Areum to cross into a clearing with a bench, in which Mateo promptly began crossing the street to approach her.

Before reaching her he spoke with a scowl, directing his words up to the hitchhiker atop his head. "Remeber, keep your dumb mouth shut and let me handle this." However, by the time Mateo was beside the girl his attitude had changed completely, with a light smile and upright posture greeting Areum as he tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to be looking to participate in the Workshop battle would you? I arrived a bit late here and as such have been looking for partners for the team category, and something about you just...jumped out at me as being just what I was looking for. I can't put my finger on it, but you seem like someone I'd want on my team. You interested?" Mateo delivered his lines with such confidence and smoothness that some would believe he'd rehearsed it all beforehand.

Well, they'd be right. Being the constant thinker that he was, Mateo would almost always think out exactly what to do before performing any task, and this was no exception. He'd used a very similar opening for his eight previous approaches, and he just hoped that this time it'd be a bit more succesful.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Collabed with Azure Sky Azure Sky

Clarent Po Bidau + Brugus Lo Po Bia
Floor 20 - Brugus's Mansion
68f9b2a88e921f6ba6838f5831f47e29.jpg
“Will you be watching the live stream of the Workshop Battle?”

“Of course. It only happens once every 10 years, after all.”
Clarent watched as the Ruler of the 20th floor stroke the winged-reptile in his arms to sleep. A baby dragon. Wyvern really. There were only a handful of dragons left in the tower that matched the size of a floating ship like in the legends. Clarent was looking at one of them—and the man was only a Halfling. The current head of the Lo Bo Pia’s winged-reptilian branch and former second command of the Fifth Army Corps, Brugus Lo Po Bia. A man who, according to the rumors, struck fear into the heart of the enemies with a single slitted-eye gaze. Those slit eyes were currently focused intently on the young shinhueh resting his lap. “Also, a couple of Zygaena jewels are being auctioned there. My wife wants them—which is why I requested Ranker #666 get them for me.”

Evelyn Wicker again. Clarent repressed the urge to sigh. Every time the Irregular was involved, something in the line of fate he saw changed. He’d always wondered whether he ought report the Irregular to the King. The man was a loose cannon with no loyalties that did whatever he wanted. However, instincts also told him to leave it alone lest he starts a war no one really wants.

Besides, he got the feeling that the king already knew. “Do you trust him?”

0b132922a85d9a30f258bc6bbbe82675--demon-manga-anime-boys-demon.jpg
“Is there a reason I shouldn’t?” Cold, curious eyes looked up at him. “He does what he’s paid to do and his record is spot-less. Even my wife uses his services at times when she wants to traverse to the more difficult floors.”

Clarent changed the topic. “I heard prices of the Zygaena jewels have dropped significantly.”

“I heard so as well. I also hear that Yeon Family has been giving you a hard time about it.”

This time, Clarent didn’t even bother to repress his sigh. “Yes. They’re lodging complaints against Urek Mazino’s actions, requesting that the Royal Guards do something about him. It’s not that I don’t understand. The flower is basically their family symbol and having its rarity dropped hurts business, but—,”

“But they’re basically asking you to die,”

“It’s a needless waste of lives for something so insignificant.”
There was also the fact that Princess Jaina Repellista Zahard was the main instigator of it. If that news of that got out, ties between the Empire and the Yeon Family would only further worsen. As if the Eurasia family wasn’t already breaking away with their lack of involvement in the princess selections. Unless the Great Families stood as one, the Empire founded by Zahard and his 10 Great Warriors would only splinter. “Besides, as a knight, I can’t condone their unjust actions for wealth.”

“You can leave it alone. They may bark, but they won’t do anything about it. Even they’re not dumb enough to try something stupid.”

“Maybe. But all the squabbles don’t bode well for the Empire. Even with this workshop battle, I fear it’s just another opportunity for the Great Families to argue and try to elevate their status. There will be many of the young members participating this year.”

“I sometimes forget you can see the future.”

“It’s not something I try to advertise,”
Clarent said wryly. “Besides, my visions aren’t nearly as good as most Red Witches and the fate I see is fairly broad.”

“Is that why you selected the Blitz Family girl instead of the Tu Perie or the Eurasia one?”

“I simply sit on the selection panel in Princess Adori’s place and cast her vote to the one I find most suitable,”
Clarent had already repeated the line so many times that the response had become automatic. "That is all."

“Not because she’s a fellow flame user as so many others have speculated?”
Brugus smirked.

Clarent rolled his eyes. “If I got a point for the number of times I’ve been told that, I’d be loaded enough to quit my job.”

“I don’t envy you,”
Brugus said amiably. “Politics is not my thing. A soldier’s life is much simpler.”

“Didn’t you marry and leave the army for politics?”

“No.”

Clarent nodded. “I didn’t think so. Princess Adori only ever had good things to say about you. Both as a warrior and as a person.”

“Tell the Princess I’m grateful,”
Brugus met his eyes and Clarent did feel a chill crawl up his spine, but easily quashed the feeling. He didn’t drop the gaze either. “She chose well in picking you as her strategist as well. Now tell me, Clarent Po Bidau, why have you come? I don’t imagine you as the sort to come all the way down to the 20th floor just to exchange pleasantries.”

Getting to the meat of the matter then. Clarent supposed it was a good thing Brugus Lo Po Bia was perceptive. Saved a lot of time. The Red Knight drew an ornate dagger from his belt. “I was told by… my aunt… that the Coil of the Dragon spell can be broken by coating this weapon with the blood of its creator, then stabbing the victim with it. Further research revealed that it is a dragon of the Lo Po Bia Family that first gave the spell to the 43rd Floor Guardian.”

“You wish to draw the blood of my ancestor?”

The room’s temperature dropped noticeably. Clarent swallowed. Even if Brugus was higher ranked than him, fighting was possible. Their ranks weren’t so different. But that wasn’t the issue. The issue was that Clarent stood no chance against him so long as they remained on the 20th floor and he knew it. Clarent bowed. “Please! I beg of you! Just a single drop will do. Princess Murin’s life is at stake if she keeps going the way she does!”

“So what if it is? A ranker shouldn’t be interfering with a Regular’s path.”

“It’s already been interfered with. And, unless I break the spell, the interference will undoubtedly continue.”

“If she dies, it’ll only prove how unsuitable as a Princess she is.”

“I don’t agree with that.”
Clarent's head remained bowed, but his words were unyielding.

“…Why do you care so much?”

“Honestly…I don’t know. We’ve met even before she ever started climbing and I haven’t been able to take my eyes away from her since.”

Silence. No one moved for a minute. Maybe two. Then, as if by some miracle, Brugus Lo Po Bia sighed. “Very well. I know of the ancient dragon you speak of and it slumbers on the 130th floor. I will ask the guardian to take us there.”

“Thank you!”

“Do not thank me, Po Bidau. If the guardian doesn’t agree then you’re climbing up there on your own. And, even if you manage to find its lair by yourself, piercing its hide is no easy task even in its slumber. Too weak and you won’t be able to draw blood, but too strong and you’ll accomplish what none in my family, barring the Family Head, can do…which you’ll likely die for.”

Relieved, Clarent Po Bidau nonetheless nodded solemnly.

Last edited:
Ajax Cruise
Floor 30 - Archimedes, Residence of the HellCats
Thus time passed with Ajax spending most his time in his main lighthouse typing away. Hackers, after all, weren’t all that interesting to watch in action unless one understood the intricacies of what they were doing. Ajax never really seen Sweet use hers for much more than basic flow control to increase or decrease shinsoo pressure, so he couldn’t say how much helped she’d be in that regard, and having a beginner try to breach Workshop defenses was worse than having no help at all.

At best, nothing would happen, but at worst she’d be traced back to her location and all her information stolen. The mark of a skilled hacker, after all, was to not leave behind any tracks. And since he wasn’t entirely confident in Sweet’s ability to do so, Ajax took on the task himself. Multiple screens ran through multiple processes with each of his lighthouses acting as an individual computer barring two—one which he had follow Sweet as a line of communication and the other as an invisible motion detection camera outside their door.

Since finding the ideal candidates were improbable given the limited time they had and looking for “lonely-looking” people provided too wide a margin of error, Ajax decided to focus his search on what would best fit ‘Team HellCats’ and obtain pocket numbers from there. Workable E-Ranked Regulars to temporarily fill up slots for the team battle was fine so long as team synergy wasn’t hampered. And, the sooner the Regulars were picked, the more time they had to prepare.

Therefore, it wasn’t too long after the meeting adjourned—roughly an hour or so—before the cyan cube following Gladioli—whether she went to get snacks or otherwise—came back to life. “Done. Given our team name, I’ve decided to narrow my search to feline people on the Archimedes. Therefore there are four—technically five—E-Ranked Regulars I’ve considered who appear to be amenable to joining us temporarily for this event.”

Images flashed on the surface of the cube as Ajax gave a brief descriptor of each one.

animal-blue-catgirl-date-wallpaper-preview.jpg

“She’s a fisherman who uses weapons and armors she’s designed herself. High speed, strength, and and the agility of a cat. Think a second Selicity…but more tech-savvy. She was considering the tech challenge before I contacted her.”
112f75c2402139e422efbd5656e26b46.png

“This one is a defender. Not an especially fast fighter, but a powerhouse by her own right and good at tanking hits. If we’re going with a stall tactic until I can hack the androids or you shoot them down, she’s an able choice .”
Miqo%27te.full.1464488.jpg

“He’s an anima with 3 shinheuh. Uses sound-quality shinsoo to control his cats, disorient enemies, and strengthen allies. If we’re just trying to increase numbers, he has the advantage and is an excellent support as well.”
original.png

“These girls are pure wave controllers. Not much to say physically, but they can supposedly read each other’s minds, make 3 baangs each, and when they hold hands, acting as one, they enhance each other and can make up to 8 baangs. Paired with skilled Light-bearers, they can produce quite the offensive power if protected.”

“Pick the ones you think you’d work the best with, Miss Sweet”
Ajax finished, his masked face reappearing once the show of images ended. “Whichever you believe would fit the team we’re trying to create for this event. If none of them catch your fancy I can keep looking…” There were a couple of other names that caught his interest at first glance, though they weren’t feline people. “Or if you find someone you think is worth teaming up, let me know. I trust your instincts as much as I trust Selicity’s—”

The doorbell rang.

“Hmm, I wonder who that could be…” From the main cube, Ajax opened a screen displaying their current residence’s entrance where a blue-haired woman wearing a black blazer and skirt stood patiently. A woman he hadn’t seen in a long time. Ajax ran several facial scans and identity checks to be sure. He’d seen her name on the list of ticket purchasers, so he wasn’t terribly surprised and, given her affiliation, it wasn’t all that strange to find her on the Archimedes. Still, he hadn’t really expected her to search him out. “Can I bother you to open the door? She’s an old acquaintance of mine.”

Around a coffee table
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
“I apologize if I intruded on anything important,” Ellia began as she took the cup of tea Ajax offered. They all sat around a small coffee table. “You must be Ajax’s teammate. My name is Ellia Aris Khun. I’ve come because there’s something important I wish to talk to him about.”

“Miss Ellia is a disciple of the Workshop and someone who’s taken care of me for a long time while I was getting used to my body.”
Ajax explained, skirting around her role in his transformation. He wasn't exactly advertising his identity as a living ignition weapon, but he wouldn't have lied if asked. There were only so many excuses for not eating, sleeping, or taking off his mask/face after all. “And you are correct, Miss Ellia. This is the sniper and lightbearer I’m climbing with, Miss Gladioli Sweet. There’s another one that should be here, but she seems to be preoccupied at the moment.”

Ellia bowed her head slightly in greeting. “Actually, I am now an E-Ranked Regular participating in the Workshop Battle just like the rest of you. I’ve signed up for the tech challenge.”

“Really?”
Ajax sounded surprised. “I wonder how that came about.”

“The same as everyone else. Headon came to me.”

“You never really seemed like the type that would want to climb the tower.”

“People change.”

“I see…”
Ajax seemed to ponder that thought, though he still sounded a little doubtful. “What have you come to talk to me about?”

Ellia glanced at Gladioli before touching the mark on her neck. “It’s something that has to be said in private,”

Ajax nodded. He’d stayed in 20th Floor’s Workshop branch long enough to know that those who studied there didn’t share their secrets with outsiders. “Very well. My apologies, Miss Sweet, but it looks like I’ll have to leave you for the moment.”

“We won’t take too long.”

“Please keep our previous conversation in mind. Also, if you have nothing to do, I’d suggest properly equipping yourself for the battle tomorrow. Ophidian is the item shop that’s sponsoring our climb,”
Or rather his and Selicity’s since he was an employee and Evelyn had taken an interest in the Cat Sidhe from her moment he’d stolen her eye, but the boon extended to their teammates as well. “So we’ve got plenty of points to spare. Since we’ll be facing androids, I’d suggest some armor piercing rounds…the higher the quality the better. What do you think, Miss Ellia? You specialized in androids, did you not?”

“It’ll depend on the plating and the materials used in its construction, but yes, that sounds like a reasonable enough assumption. I am unfamiliar with how the researchers of the Archimedes builds their androids so I can’t say for certain but, given such a large-scale event and the number of teams that might’ve signed up, I don’t imagine they would have the time to build anything too complex.”

“Equipping yourself with Shinsoo-resistant bullets, something that could put a good crack in suspendium, or something that could significantly alter the terrain may be good choices for flexibility as well.”
Ajax considered. “Though whatever you decide to buy is up to you. I’ve also confirmed that Miss Mun and Mr. Yeong-Seo have indeed purchased a ticket to the Archimedes. I can send their location to your lighthouse if you want to meet up.”

Pockets did have tracker functions and since they did exchange pocket numbers, it wasn’t actually difficult to track the couple down and ‘keep in touch’ so long they were on the same floor. It was how he knew Selicity was still active as well. That, and the “cowardly” observers Evelyn gave her would’ve notified him if anything serious had actually happened to her. Since they didn’t, it was likely that Selicity was playing somewhere. “If you keep your lighthouse on, we’ll be able to communicate. And, if you find Selicity, please remind her that she is part of a team.”

simj26 simj26
In Ajax's Lighthouse

latest
The private space Ajax chose was just inside his main lighthouse, barred to the outside and made to be soundproof. “Is this good enough?”

“Yes, it’s fine.”

Ajax observed the woman who performed the procedure to turn him into a living ignition weapon. They weren’t exactly friends because Ellia Aris Khun wasn’t exactly the easiest person to get close to in all the time he’d known her. Their relationship had been mostly professional—a doctor to a patient. Or a mechanic to a machine depending on how one looked at it. However, she was also one of the few who had seen him at his weakest. The only one to know everything about him—in the physical sense at least. Therefore, even if there wasn’t really friendship between them, there was trust.

“That mark on your neck…”

“…will kill me if I reveal Workshop secrets to outsiders.”
Ellia completed. “It’s how I escaped getting my memories erased. It’s also how I will return to the Workshop once I finish climbing. Proof that I’m still loyal.”

“Yet you can reveal these secrets to me?”

“Because you aren’t an outsider. You are a product of the workshop commissioned by Evelyn Wicker. A project of mine. The spell recognizes you as such.”

“I see…”
Ajax cocked his head “That’s interesting to know, but I’m sure didn’t come here just to tell me that.”

“No, I came to tell you about your missing memories.”

“My memories? They were lost during the procedure.”

“Not exactly. I didn’t think you needed to know the full details because it doesn’t really matter and might actually impede your progress…but I’ve changed my mind. I think the choice should be yours.”

Ajax folded his arms. “Please explain.”

“I should start at the beginning.”
Ellia looked to the location where implanted the shinsoo reactor core. “How much do you know about the ignition weapon I put into you?”

“It’s a virus you created to hack the tower's items, which is why my Boss calls me his favorite hacking program. It generates a flow of shinsoo in my body that I can control. I can increase its output by ramping up the reactor and when it overheats, I ignite and my body temporarily turns into data that can infect other items.”

Ellia shook her head. “You haven’t ignited. Not ignition in its truest sense. At best, it’s a partial ignition.”

“What do you mean?”

“Living ignition weapons are people who have been inserted with ignition weapons. Ignition weapons are weapons with a soul.”

Ajax got the pattern. “Are you saying the shinsoo reactor core has a soul?”

“Sort of. It’s an artificial soul, just a step above artificial intelligence. That is why you are an artificial living ignition weapon. I don’t deal with real souls.”

“Because you can’t?”

For the first time since Ajax ever met her, Ellia gave him something that resembled an annoyed look. “It’s a preference. I don’t like handling living specimens. You were an exception because Mr. Wicker requested it.”

“Ah…”

“Enhancing your body, extensions to your brain, those were all intended to make you a proper host for the shinsoo reactor core and artificial ignition weapon—Judas. However, as you can imagine, regular humans can’t survive having multiple souls in their bodies. Only a monster could live through that and remain sane”
Ellia brought her hand to her chin. “Though it might have also been because Judas is an artificial soul and was rather underdeveloped at the time. As soon as the core was put into your body it started trying to override your soul by translating the soul to data for it to absorb. If it had succeeded, Judas would’ve taken over and you would’ve lost yourself. I did what I could to salvage your personality and what remains of your memories—your soul— by switching it to safe mode.”

“...so the Shinsoo Reactor Core is in safe mode?”

“Yes, Judas is sleeping, which is why you are able to control the shinsoo reactor core and ramp up the output as easily you do. However, it’s still absorbing data. Every time you overheat your core to ‘ignite’, or at least partially ignite to enter a data-gathering item, Judas grows stronger, gains more of a consciousness, and will start to develop a personality—at least in theory.”

“In theory?”

“It’s the first time I’ve ever created an artificial soul,”
Ellia shrugged. “So I don’t know. That’s why I want to watch you and document the results.”

Gloved hand moved the area of his chest where the core was. “What happens when it becomes strong enough to develop a personality?”

“It might be able to force itself out of safe mode and try again to overtake your soul. Or it might go for diplomacy and opt for co-existence. Again, I don’t know.”

“And what does this have to do with my memories?”

“Judas doesn’t destroy data. It absorbs data and takes it into itself. If memory can be translated into data and vice versa, then your memories might theoretically still exist within the shinsoo reactor core. Therefore, in theory, if you turn off safe mode and wake Judas, you may be able to retrieve your memories. Your family. Your old friends. The reason you wanted to climb the tower in the first place.”

“But wouldn’t that risk my soul being overridden? ”

“That’s the risk, yes. If your current soul isn’t strong enough to fend off Judas, your body will be overtaken and you’ll lose what you have now. However, unless you do, you have no hope of regaining your memories and you can’t achieve full ignition. That’s why I said it’s your choice. Do you want me to take off safe mode?”

Last edited:
Areum's brow cocked as Mateo interrupted her stroll. A wave of suspicion was quick to wash across her body, both at the man's haberdash introduction and the strange air of self-assurance that resonated throughout his words. If she were to put it to words, he reminded her either of a scam artist or a donation driver, neither of which she was particularly interested in wasting her time on. For a moment, she considered giving him the cold shoulder then and there, but a spike of hopeful curiosity fired off within the back of her mind.

"Mmm; And who are you supposed to be?" Areum spat, nary missing a beat. "I don't deal with strangers, you know?" She spoke plainly, her voice veiled with a thin air of impertinence. While it was true that she too was looking for a team for the upcoming event, she wasn't quite desperate enough to pair up with some nameless vagrant without so much as an introduction. If he was expecting her to risk life and limb alongside him, the very least he could do was offer his name, though perhaps expecting that much from some random rabble was asking for a touch too much refinement.

Whilst she spoke at the man, the young Eurasia's eyes both scanned Mateo's body and eyed up his little passenger. From head to toe, he didn't seem particularly remarkable; the same sort of cocksure pretty boy you could find on any floor of the Tower. As her eyes locked with his passenger's though, her eyebrows knitted themselves as she recalled the events of a few moments past.

"This thing, too. Is it your pet? Is ferrying around a cute mascot some kind of new marketing tactic, or...?" She squinted at the creature, taking a good look at its fur, soft, white, and spotless. Her hand twitched in response to a wave of subconscious repulsion. Normally, a weirdo carrying around an animal wouldn't really be something she'd question, given just the sort of place the Inner Tower was, but...

cojemo cojemo Azure Sky Azure Sky

Azalea and Byron

The High Ranker was quite amused at the pink-haired girl. A 2 vs 2 basketball match? Her against Regulars? Did Eve know who she was? Likely not. The same way Azalea was unaware the Galleon had a daughter. Regardless, Azalea kept her smiling face, no change in expression, and nodded. "Oh my, you're quite the match-maker aren't you?" Eve and Azalea, combined: a dangerous teasing duo. Byron was sweating at the idea of facing off against the Scorpion Fish, yet he as well kept his usual poker face?

"What do you say Byron?"
"I-... accept."
"Aww, you look worried. Fear not, I will only play with one arm and go easy on you."
"That is... reassuring. I am grateful, Scorpion Fish-nuna." As he finished the sentence, Azalea came close and placed her index on his lips.
"I prefer Azalea."
"Yes... Azalea-nuna."
"Better!" Azalea kept the same expression.

"Very well, we are ready." Turning her attention to the two young female Regulars, Azalea grabbed Eve and held her in a princess-carry. "See you two at the court. Take your time~"

"Oh, by the way, hold on tight. I will place my hand on your head so you don't suffer from whiplash." Azalea said as she moved out of sight with her godly speed. She'd wait for Byron and his Angel at the basketball court, give them some time alone. Azalea too, was a match-maker.

Byron turned to Jin-Ae and got closer, staring at her intensly, keeping the usual poker face.

"Hello." Was all he said, then he started walking towards the court.

Byron was a man of few words.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Mateo Nemeroff

Even though he'd been given a heads up by Von Hare as to what the girls attitude may be, Mateo still couldn't help but be irked by the way Areum delivered her words. What she actually said wasn't too much of a problem; if delivered with a more curious or respectful cadence he'd just see it as her being cautious or simply wanting a name. However, as someone who tried his best to leave others with a good first impression it just felt disrespectful to have that met with such discourtesy. Before he'd started the climb up the tower he'd have just kept a smile and professional attitude to keep up the appearance of an 'understanding leader', but current Mateo didn't have enough patience to put up with anything he considered aggressive towards himself and not say something back.

Before he could retort, though, he noticed Areum's eyes lingering above his head. At first he couldn't fathom why she would be doing such, but upon her mentioning his furry hitchhiker his eye twitched in response. "Ah, well that's a bit of a...complicated story, to say the least." Mateo sighed, placing one hand on the back of his neck as he rolled it with a hint of exasperation in his voice as he spoke.

"Let's just say this little fu-I mean, fella, has sort of imprinted on me in a sense, and no matter what I say or do he just keeps coming back despite my protests. I've been stuck with him for about a month at this point, so unfortunately this is just how things are for me." The boy shrugged his shoulders and looked up at the two floppy ears peering over he top of his head with disdain. Fucking rabbit. Should be a god damn parasite if he wanted to look the part. Other people had asked about Von Hare while he was going around recruiting - of course they would, who would't comment on the weird rabbit on his head? - but it was never a fun part of the conversation to have. The fuzzball had already caused him enough stress within their short time together, and just discussing him made him think about how much he wanted to shove the thing head first into a paper shredder and -

"But let's not talk about that anymore, please." Mateo waved his hand dismissively, as if to brush his lingering thoughts of Von hare aside so he could focus on the matter at hand. "You said you didn't work with strangers? Well, it's not like I'm going to give you my life's story right off the bat, but I'm assuming a name should tide you over. Mateo Nemeroff. There. Does that make us not strangers now?" Mateo couldn't help but lace the end of what he said with a hint of spite and sass, placing one hand on his hip. Not that he intentionally did so, but he just couldn't help himself from giving a shot back due to the earlier perceived rudeness.

"What about you? Do I get a name from you as well?"

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Azure Sky Azure Sky

Eve Wicker
Floor 31- Regular's Residential Area, Basketball court
“I’m glad you get—Wow~! You’re really fast!” Arms tightened around Azalea’s neck as Eve kept her head tucked close to the other redhead’s body to avoid getting ‘whiplash’. The sudden bridal style lift had caught her off guard though she wasn’t exactly going to complain about being carried to court instead of having to walk. “Way faster than the average Regular. Are you a Ranker, Azalea?”

She’d heard the woman tell that Byron fellow that she preferred to be called Azalea so that was what Eve used. It was less formal than Ms. Crimson anyway. Azalea Crimson. Normally Rankers wouldn’t be allowed in a Regular-restricted residential area, in order to ensure the safety of Regulars climbing the tower, but it wasn’t as if anything could stop a Ranker if they really wanted to—besides another Ranker, of course.

And it wasn’t as if her dad didn’t go out of his ways to break a million rules of the tower just to prove he can anyway. Or stave off boredom. One or the other. Rolling her eyes at the thought Ophidian’s owner, Eve couldn’t help but wonder which God she offended to end up with such a weirdo for a father. Then again, there were she preferred her father to her mother who did have a tendency to get a bit…high strung…at times. She was actually rather pleased that Azalea complimented her match-making skills which Mom would’ve called ‘a useless waste of time’ and Dad would’ve probably just found funny…assuming he even noticed.

Eve might’ve been Evelyn’s daughter, but the man always seemed to seemed to be guiding someone else. Not her. When she was younger, she’d wonder if she just wasn’t ‘special’ enough to catch the attention of The Galleon, but as she grew older, his opinion—as well as her mother’s—started to matter less and less especially since she started climbing the Inner Tower. Besides, it wasn’t as if she grew up without love or anything like that. Her ‘family’ situation might’ve been a little awkward and her parents weren’t always around, but Eve had never once found herself alone.

As soon as they arrived at the court, which hadn’t taken very long at all, Eve released her arms from Azealea’s neck, which she’d been practically hugging, and climbed off. Couldn’t play basketball without hands, after all. If Eve were completely honest, she wasn't all that great at basketball, having only played it once twice when a group of boys from the 20th floor invited her to join them, but the bait Jin-Ae left had been too tempting to not try.

Besides, it was all fun and games.

"Winning would be awesome, but I just want Jin-Ae to spend some time with someone she's interested in. Life in the tower is too long to not find someone to love." Fixing her hair, which had gotten a bit tussled from their head start to the court, Eve smiled at Azalea starting to stretch. Wouldn’t want to cramp a muscle while performing physical labor. “By the way, you never did answer Jin-Ae’s question…why are you here? I mean, it’s cool that you showed up with Byron making this a two on two game, but you don’t really strike me as the type to like basketball.”

If asked how she came to that conclusion, Eve could only say ‘women’s intuition’ because that was all it was. Gut feelings about a person. However, the D-ranked scout didn’t make it all the way up 31 floors by being completely helpless and she’s been in the inner tower long enough to trust the instincts she’d honed.

Jin-Ae Hendo Lok
Floor 31- Regular's Residential Area, Basketball court
“Uh, hi.” Since Byron stared at her intensely, Jin-Ae returned the favor and unflinchingly stared back. Was he sizing her up? Well, two could play that game. Byron may have been bigger than her but Jin-Ae had seen bigger guys and wasn’t intimidated in the least. She didn’t see any dog-ears or canine-like features. Was he a canine person from the Cage or did Lord Baylord Yama pick some random person off the street to make a Mad Dog? Was he even a Mad Dog in the first place?

Azalea’s words seemed to imply as such. ‘Angel for Byron’ was what she’d said. Honestly, Jin-Ae didn’t very much like that description because it implied that she’d only been taken into FUG for Byron’s sake, but she wasn’t about argue word choice with a high ranker. Besides, it was probably true. She knew that FUG only took her in and trained her to fight in their war against Zahard. At first, she’d joined because she didn’t have much of a choice. She had nowhere else to go.

But now that was no longer the case.

Slipping her hands into the pocket of her jacket, Jin-Ae followed after Byron to the court. She wasn’t running though—walking rather slowly in fact, as if to drag out the inevitable—so the pair took a longer time. “…Is the Scorpion Fish always like this?”

She hadn’t expected Azalea Crimson to agree with Eve Wicker’s suggestion. Or Byron for that matter, but it looked, to her at least, like Azalea had been subtly coercing him. FUG wasn’t as strict as the Zahard Empire when it came to ranks, but there was order in the organization—more than Wolhaiksong at least. The Slayers were the gods. The Elders made the plans. The Rankers and Regulars followed the orders down a loose chain of command that really just depended on who recruited them. In Jin-Ae’s case it was the Elder that had saved her, Khel Hellam, and subsequently—when she’d been chosen to climb the tower— the “inactive” fifth Slayer, Shinyoo Hyek who introduced her to guide and Irregular he’d been keeping an eye on.“Even assuming you're good at basketball, we don’t stand a chance. The only advantage we have is that basketball is a game with rules. Once the opponent scores, we have a chance to score ourselves…”

Assuming they could even get pass the Scorpion Fish’s defense. Even if one hand didn’t allow for much guarding, the speed Azalea displayed would be difficult to keep up even should Jin-Ae use her Angel Form. Pity there was no ref which she could try to fake fouls and get free throws.

“…I’m a defender so I can try stalling Azalea. Slipping past Eve to shoot shouldn’t be too difficult and if we make clever use of passes we might be able to trick them somehow…”

Jin-Ae might’ve been grasping at straws, but it was better than nothing. Byron might not care about winning but he didn’t have a stake in the game. Besides, it was a rare opportunity to play against a High Ranker. Most Rankers she’d seen wouldn’t bother play with Regulars, not because of dislike or disdain, but because there was nothing to gain from it. Winning wouldn’t even give them bragging rights as it would only be seen as showing off and losing to a Regular would be a downright embarrassment. There were only few she knew that might bother—Evelyn Wicker, because she was fairly certain the guide did enjoy showing off, and Shinyoo Hyek, because the Slayer didn’t give two sh*ts about ranks.

Ranker #99, the Scorpion Fish, was a higher rank than both of them. It was good chance to see how she would do playing against a Ranker.

Besides, if she couldn’t at least get past Ranker #99, she had no hope of landing a punch on Ranker #16, Bloodmadder Hendo Lok. Her life was too short to waste time worrying about whether she could or could not. It was best to die without regrets. Therefore, upon reaching the court, Jin-Ae retrieved the ball to dribble and practice a couple smooth shots through the hoops while Eve was still taking her time stretching. Humming and stretching. Was Eve trying to stall the game as well?

Why though?

Glancing at Byron, who didn’t seem to like talking very much, Jin-Ae shrugged. “Let’s just get this over with.” Even if she lost, she wasn't going to lose without giving it her best. With the ball under her arm, a halo above her head, and wings behind her back, Jin-Ae walked to the center of the court. “The rules are simple. First to 15 points. Basic basketball rules apply. Free throws are 1 points, regular shots are 2 points, and shots behind the 3-pointer line are 3 points. No traveling, palming, double dribble, goaltending, backcourt violations, or holding the ball for longer than 5 seconds without dribbling, passing, or shooting. We’ll flip a coin to see which side starts with the ball, then it’s play ball!”

Last edited:
Illiam Herlaa
Tags: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Reject and rend, every image of her, though it was all he pined for. For so long too, and now it was here. The fog lifted from every detail, and he could witness every gnashed, gnarled, and red inch of her. He hadn't ever known Seefi in pain, only ever smiling. So why could he not see that now, why are the only words he could remember were her screams. Words pointed at Illiam, many pointed knives that stabbed and ended his emotional flesh. But the words did not belong to the mental image of Seefi, they belonged to Areum. Her words spoke through Seefi, using her body as the puppet, a divine prophet of guilt.

Was it his fault? To take the blame of Twenty-three years, even though he had spent that whole time trying to find her. Climbing the Tower as so many told him so that he could one day connect with those that he once lost. But no. That false comfort wouldn't work here. Not before the image of Seefi within his mind. Such a sentiment wouldn't be able to rouse much from a corpse. He didn't want to believe it, but what could he say to doubt the claims. In a Tower whoever every drop of Shinsoo carries blood, such an outcome was; inevitable? But he forgot that, he took his time, because as the blood dilutes it's easy to forget this Tower does nothing but consume. A sentient Illiam could understand well enough.

So, in the end, was this all his fault? Would Seefi have blamed him? Maybe so. He was blaming himself. After all, Seefi belonged to him. Yet the Tower felt it was fit to take her. He should have been there, not out of responsibility, but to make sure that even now, she could still be his. Forgotten smile and all. But she belongs to no one now. Stolen by the Tower. Killed by the Tower. The Tower...

Ripped from a lucid state by the sounds of splintering, Illiam's glazed eyes regain their clarity just in time to see the cat woman breaking the table in front of them. That seemed nice. Watching her expression of anger made Illiam wish to do the same, but there was no more table to break, noting more the large dregs. Though, reaching down, he picked up a small piece of the table, small enough to fit into his hand. Bearing down on the piece, his fingers squeezed. The wood splintered-snapped and broke apart. Crushed. Yet, not satisfaction came from the action. Illiam wondered if the stranger felt the same.

The stranger that knew him by name. The stranger whose voice gave more comfort than the sounds of breakage. A stranger whose name gave comfort, doubly so. Selicity Faars. That name demanded Illiam's eyes. A gaze that rested upon the woman's own eyes, long since gone black. Though she looked so different, those everchanging eyes stayed the same. He could recognize them. Or maybe, it's just that he wanted it to be true. It was all so much, so if Illiam could rest his mind in the cradle of her words, he would. So he did.

She spoke of Seefi. She spoke of death. She spoke of the future. She spoke, and Illiam listened. And when she had nothing else to say, Illiam rose. Weak legs trembled as he turned to face Selicity. Pulled by his impulse, pulled towards the woman, he rested his body on her. His head next to her as his arms wrapped around. His hands held to her shoulders, trembling as they gripped tight. He held her, held her close, a sentiment that felt so foreign to Illiam. Yet comforting all the same. He hugged Selicity, finally.

"Selicity. Faars." He quietly spoke her name, just to remember how it felt. "Selicity, Faars." He spoke again, this time for his own comfort. "Selicity Faars. I'm sorry I forgot." A tone as weak-willed as it was genuine. In the back of his mind, he had hopped the pathetical display wouldn't turn her away. For a moment, he feared her judgment. Because if the words weren't enough, then maybe she would find insult in how he got her shoulder wet. Water droplets of salty taste, born of pain.

"What do I do?" He asked Selicity. "Who do I blame?" Though to Illiam, the answer was all too clear. "Where should I go." And please. Let it be with her.

Yeong-Su

Tags: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Brendanfp Brendanfp
She was speaking again. Her oppressive voice added to the wading pressure. Heavy enough to make Yeong-Su break into a cold sweat. Wipe the brow. Keep walking. There was work to be done. So what could be done, as the two walked side by side? If he didn't entertain her question, she'd ask insistently he was sure. If silence was enough to drive her away this conversation wouldn't have happened. But entertain her too much and she'd get the wrong idea about his willingness to engage. A happy medium. Yeong-Su took his finger and hooked it. Putting the hooked finger into his mouth, he turned to Guinevere and pulled against his inner cheek. Imitating a fish on a reel. He held the pose in silence for a while. Seconds that dragged like his feet. Though soon enough he stopped and continued walking.

With every brush against someone's shoulder, he wanted to curl up. With every met gaze he felt a piece of his soul leave with the unwitting perpetrator. And as he got sneezed on he considered the long term benefits of freezing himself right then and there. Without even knowing it, Mun was very close to having to drag an ice sculpture up the Tower with her. But the charge was led, the sea of Regulars was charted, and Yeong-Su could finally see the center of the whirlpool that had been dragging him in since they got here.

And he was a funny man too. Great. Just what the party needed. The stranger and his accomplice had spoken. All Yeong-Su had to do was reply. But he stayed unmoving. Even as Mun ran into him from behind, the man didn't budge an inch. Considering each and every option he had to escape this situation at the last second. When desperation becomes a factor, a surprising number of options open up. And one by one, Yeong-Su froze all of them within his mind. There was only one option, and it was standing before him.

"You're Shinsoo control, sucks." Yeong-Su starts off the conversation on the right foot. Looking right at the black-haired Regular as he spoke. "But, if that was all you would have died. Meaning." Yeong-Su turns around, looking directly at Mun, he speaks to her. "They're strong enough to be good partners. Talk to them." If it was anyone else's ear, Yeong-Su's words would come off as calm and cold. But Mun has been stuck with this man for years, and those ears would pick up on his tone. The subtle vibrato that could clue her into the fact he was about to panic if he had to speak another word.

Selicity Faars
Floor 30 - Archimedes, Weeping Lily Cafe -> Somewhere on deck
Selicity felt wetness on her shoulders. Illiam was crying. The very thought of that notion flabbergasted Selicity for a moment and she wasn’t quite sure how to respond. Illiam never cried. Not from having to clean all the rooms on the 2nd floor Testing Area with a toothbrush. Not from being bullied by Yaga or getting forcibly compressed by that yellow haired coffee addict whose name Selicity hadn’t bothered to remember. He’d always seemed certain of himself—unafraid of the consequences as he barreled headlong into things. The only reason she had even met Seefie was because he charged into the first furry thing he’d seen. Yet here he was breaking down.

Was this the first time he’d experienced a loss?

Selicity didn’t know how to comfort him. It was the first time Selicity had experienced a loss as well. She’d seen people die all the time—been the cause of many deaths in fact—but none of them had been her friends. She didn’t have any friends before meeting Team Friendship—before she started climbing. Still, she had to try.

“It’s okay,” Awkwardly patting the Amu hugging her, Selicity responded to both his apology and his tears, comforting him the same way she imagined Seefie would’ve. “It’s okay. Don’t blame anyone.”

Selicity knew she herself didn’t want to be blamed for causing deaths. That was just how the tower worked. Some tests—like the floor test—even required cutting down numbers. Yet, knowing that didn’t take away the feelings. People wanted revenge when they were angry. Cried when they were sad. Was this how Selicity made others feel when she killed? It was just like the Village Chief said. Selicity’s own eyes start to well up in response to Illiam’s tears, but the Cat Sidhe hurriedly rubbed them away with her other arm. Now wasn’t the time to break down as well. Illiam needed her. He seemed lost. Unsure of what to do to reign in his emotions. That was something Selicity had leaned a lot about since returning to the Cat Sidhe village. Besides, she could hear the whispers of the other patrons and employees. It was time to leave.

Glaring at any that would dare try to stop them, Selicity led the weak-limbed Illiam outside the café after paying the tab. There were still crowds of tourists, regulars, or otherwise so Selicity tried to find a quiet spot on deck before continuing. “You're just feeling an overflowing of emotions. It’ll get better on its own or with meditation...”

Sadly there weren’t any waterfalls up in the sky. Looking out the window of the Archimedes in thought, Selicity’s black eyes suddenly brightened into gold. “I know! Why don’t you join the Workshop Battle?” Not the Champion though. Taking his anger out on other regulars would be counterproductive. “There’s a team battle on this ship where you can break androids. We can do it together! It’ll be lots of fun!” More importantly, it’d take Illiam’s mind off Seefi, if only for a little bit. “Ajax won’t mind.” Probably. Signing up for that challenge meant they couldn’t sign up for any others, but Ajax liked team games, didn’t he? He was always telling her she needed to stop slacking off and act more like a team player. “He's one of the ones I'm climbing with. And you’ll like Gladioli. She's nice and a great shot. She’s also Irregular like you, you know.” Selicity looked back to Illiam as she said this. “I know this cause neither of you smell like anyone else in this tower. But none of that matters to me. You could be an Amu, an Irregular, or Zahard himself for all I care. You’re my friend and I want to help you. So, whaddya say? Let’s continue climbing this tower together—all the way to the top.”

The words she couldn’t say on the second floor came out so easily now. She should’ve asked for help when she needed it. When the nightmares started coming, she should’ve told someone. Perhaps if she had, they could’ve all gone to the 20th floor and gotten her eye back together. Her, Illiam, Seefie, and Princess Murin. Perhaps then Seefi wouldn’t have died to an eel. Or maybe, instead of returning to Cat Sidhe village once her task was done, she could’ve climbed back down to look for the others. There were a lot of possibilities and things she should’ve have done, but the truth was that she didn’t realize she missed her friends until after returning to her home Village. Didn’t realize she was bored until after Evelyn Wicker showed up at her doorstep and offered to guide her up the Inner Tower once again.

And, if she hadn’t worked on controlling her violet eyes, she would’ve remained a berserking cat that snapped at the slightest provocation—unable to help anyone. Therefore there wasn’t anyone to blame—except maybe herself for being dumb—and self-pity wasn’t going to help any of her friends. That, after all, was what she came back to do.

Rantos Rantos
(mentioned: simj26 simj26 )

Ajax Cruise + Ellia Aris Khun
Floor 30 - Archimedes, Residence of Team HellCats (Inside Ajax's main Lighthouse)
Silence descended between Ajax and Ellia as the blue-haired girl from the Khun family finished her question. It didn’t last very long though. Only a moment or two of mental processing from Ajax before the artificial living ignition weapon answered. “…No.”

“No? Aren’t you a little curious about your past? Don’t you want to fully ignite?”

“It’s a risk I don’t want to take right before the workshop battle,”
Ajax replied. He doubted Sweet and Selicity could win the team battle on their own—or with a completely unknown persona running the show. “I don’t have much confidence in the strength of my soul—which I know nothing about—and I think I am fine as I am now. Even if I don’t reach full ignition, there are other methods of climbing to the top of the tower. Besides,”

Ajax slipped his gloved hands into his pockets. “You said Judas will grow strong enough to awake on its own so long as I keep attempting to partially ignite. Since I don’t intend to intend to stop, it’ll happen eventually. I deal with it then.”

“But that’ll be even riskier as Judas would be stronger.”

“Perhaps. Or, perhaps, I’ll be able to negotiate with a fully developed soul as you suggested earlier.”
Ajax shrugged. “Or maybe I could do a bit of research on the topic and find a way to strengthen my own soul before then. Regardless, I don’t believe rushing into things is the answer. While I am a bit curious about my memories, I don’t want them if they’ll hinder my climb.”

“I don’t understand you, Ajax. Why do you try so hard to climb the tower when you don’t even know why you are climbing in the first place? What motivates you?”

“I don’t know why I started to climb,”
Ajax corrected. “I know why I do so now. It’s to prove I can.”

“That’s it?”

“Do I need another reason? My past self chose to become a living ignition weapon to climb the tower. I am continuing his path because he and I are one in the same. He wants it. Even without his memories, he wants it. I am proof of that.”

Ellia seemed to consider Ajax's response. “Does he—no, do you regret it?”

“I don’t.”

A shadow of a smile—perhaps one of relief?—flickered on Ellia’s face before the former workshop disciple nodded solemnly. “Very well. I won’t ask again. But, if you ever change your mind, I’ll give you the key to turning off safe mode. You can keep it with you or dispose of it as you wish. It’s your choice.”

“Thank you,”

“Also, if I may, I’d like to keep observing your progress for my studies. Climbing with your team would be the easiest way to do so, but…”
Tucking a blue hair behind her ear, Ellia’s eyes seemed to soften. “…I’ve been climbing with someone who I also want to keep an eye. She’s determined like you, but in a different way, and I enjoy climbing with her…so I’ll need to talk it over with her. I made a promise, after all. But if she doesn’t agree, getting consistent scheduled updates via video chats, or any other method, is fine. I’ll do my best to not be a hindrance and if you need any assistance I’d—”

Ajax raised his hand the moment Ellia started to ramble. “It’s a simple enough request, Miss Ellia. One I’d be happy to oblige given all you’ve done for me.” Cocking his head to the side, Ajax studied Ellia Aris Khun consideringly as he compared his past memory of her. “You’ve certainly changed.”

“As have you, Ajax.”

“Really?”

“I have no reason to lie,”
This time the smile was a bit more obvious. Turning to leave the lighthouse since her business was concluded, Ellia suddenly looked over her shoulder. “Oh, I almost forgot. Princess Haewon requests that you pay for dinner if both she and I win our respective contests.”

“Princess Blitz Haewon Zahard did?”
Ajax didn’t bother to hide the surprise in his tone. He knew she was on the Achimedes having seen her name among the list of ticket buyers and was even aware she’d signed up for the Champion contest, but they hadn’t really interacted. He’d kept an eye on her progress since he still considered her one of the strongest climbing E-ranked regulars and had been interested in recruiting her, but climb rates didn’t quite align and he was more focused on training and making sure his current team were prepared for tests. Besides, the main point of forming a team—as the guide instructed— had been for the Workshop Battle…and it was already upon them. “Is she the one you’re climbing with?”

“Yes. We decided to compete against each other in our respective contests—her in the Champion and myself in the Tech Savvy Might. The loser pays for the winner’s meal. If the both of us win, you pay for both our dinners.”

“Interesting…”
Ajax brought his gloved hand to his chin. “So I’ve been dragged into a bet where I lose if both of you succeed? What happens if you both lose?”

Ellia shrugged. “We both split the bill, I assume. Do you agree?”

Ajax chuckled. He had no reason not to agree. Dinner was a small price to pay for a useful friendship and, since he himself didn’t eat, points for his share of the food were often allocated towards other tower-climbing endeavors anyway. Besides, the odds were in his favor. “Very well. But could I also borrow you for advice on the typical programming of Workshop androids, Miss Ellia? Since I’m a product of the Workshop, this shouldn’t be a problem for you.”

“I suppose so…”
Since Ajax agreed to both of her requests, it only seemed fair that she agreed to one of his. They weren’t competing in the same contests anyway and she saw no reason not to help him in his. Therefore, Ellia and Ajax spend the rest of the time discussing the intricacies of androids—a topic which Ellia very much enjoyed.

(mentioned: Brendanfp Brendanfp )

Last edited:
"Hah." Areum prefaced her response with a wry laugh. "Reminds me of somebody I met once." Areum's voice shook with an air of dry irritation. She, for one, could very well relate to the subject of pests that wouldn't leave one be. Her eyes narrowed as the young man went on with the rest of his response, and while the wrinkles of her forehead became a shade craggier at his tone of impertinence, she decided to hold her tongue.

"Areum. Areum Eurasia, I guess." Truth be told, she was taken a little off guard. Perhaps she was just a little too used to people proving themselves to be some sort of irritant or another, because it felt a little odd to engage in a conversation so free of malice. "I suppose you could say I'm in the market for a team too. I just got out of a meeting that... Might have fetched me one, if the other party involved didn't turn out to be a piece of shit. But I suppose that's neither here nor there." Despite the poison with which Areum's words were so blatantly laced, the young woman spoke with a wry smile.

"What's your speciality, then? I'm a Defender myself, so I'm not really interested in you if you're of the same profession..." For a second time, Areum's eyes scanned the boy up and down, this time ignoring his passenger. "...Though, with the look you have about you, I guess that's not the case, right?" While her words may have rung rudely, Areum's eyes spoke of seriousness. For the moment, at least, she'd decided to cooperate.

"Oh, and calling two people a team would be kind of pathetic wouldn't it? What's your plan for the rest? Sign? Flyers? Or just asking around like you did with me? Just so you know, I sooner not participate than embarrass myself by showing up to the team battle as some sort of half-assed dynamic duo."

cojemo cojemo

Last edited:
Von Hare- The Most Lovely Bunny

"He's been doing it for quite a while now. Asking around, I mean. Gotta hand it to him, he's perseverent." the bunny spoke in an unusually deep tone. Mateo did ask Von Hare to not talk, but it wasn't like they showed each other respect, so why should he listen to Nemeroff all of a sudden? The young man really didn't think it through enough. The same way he didn't bother listening to Von Hare's commentary. Sniffing around, Von Hare could detect two particularly interesting choices nearby. He didn't know if they already had a team though...

One would have wondered, was Von Hare interested in the Workshop? Not really. He didn't even know if he wanted to partecipate. He did follow Mateo around since he was curious, but frankly, it sounded disappointing. Powerful gadgets, really? In a place that had a power of such calibre as Shinsoo? He could have understood the less gifted bunch desiring it, but guys like Mateo? Even people like Areum were there. Von Hare could never understand.

These kids are waisting their potential...

His nose twitched in annoyance.

I wonder...
Where did I go wrong?

His nose twitched again.

"Two people should come running in this area anytime soon. Both smell competent." Von Hare didn't sound arrogant for a change. He didn't have the taste for it at that moment. As soon as he uttered those words he was engulfed by a dark sphere. He would start his daily training. From that moment on Mateo would have a dark ball atop of his head instead of a bunny.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 cojemo cojemo

Mateo Nemeroff

Mateo let out a soft chuckle as Areum talked about her last attempt at finding a team, rolling his eyes as he spoke. "I know that feeling all too well, believe me. Finding good help that doesn't make you want to off yourself seems impossible these days. Seems we have a lot to relate about in the most unfortunate ways." The aggression that had laced his words earlier had faded as he allowed himself to relax into the conversation. Due to Von Hare's warning he'd come into the conversation expecting a lot of push-back, but this wasn't too bad. Sure she was a bit...rough with the way she spoke, but at least she seemed willing to cooperate unlike some of the people he'd asked. Guess the joke was on him for actually believing anything the rabbit had to say.

As the women continued to speak, Mateo nodded and followed along as he examined her words. She was a very direct kind of person that's for sure, and unlike himself didn't seem to have much finesse or decorum when it came to talking with others; in other words, she could use a bit of work. Still, she got down to business without dawdling around the issue which he could at the very least respect. If all he had to do was keep in mind she had a naturally standoffish tone then he didn't expect to have many problems working with Areum.

Of course, just as things seemed to be going well, the rabbit that sat atop his head decided to comment on the situation. Mateo's eye twitched in frustration, Von Hares voice being like nails on a chalkboard at this point in their relationship. It was already weird to be walking around with a furry sidekick on his head, but trying to find teammates when that furry sidekick also happened to be a gigantic asshole the task seemed nigh impossible. It was precisely that reason why Mateo had asked him to keep his mouth shut. That, and he just really didn't want to talk about Von hare anymore than he had to.

"This fucking rabbit, can't even let me do things my way for two fucking seconds" Mumbling under his breath nearly inaudibly as he shook his head, Mateo closed his eyes for a moment and breathed in deeply. He needed to remain calm and composed. Nothing would have made him happier in that moment than chucking that black orb Von Hare inhabited over the rooftops and out of his sight, but he valued keeping his emotions in check more than the brief satisfaction the act would give him.

About a second later Mateo looked back at Areum and sighed, pointing his thumb up at the top of his head casually. "See? He won't even keep quiet for two seconds. It's such a hassle. Anyways, what were we talking about again? Oh yes, team compositions. I'm a Wave Controller so we won't have any conflicts there. It works out quite nicely in fact. Sadly I don't really have any other ideas as to how to find others to work with though. Any ideas?" And just like that Mateo had attempted to move the conversation away from Von Hare and back to the matter at hand again, as if a talking rabbit wasn't worth at least discussing. Part of it was because he just didn't want to deal with it, but also at this point having the furry fucker interrupt his day to day life had become the unfortunate norm, so to him it wasn't worth wasting time on.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Azure Sky Azure Sky

Mun Minseo

Fourteen words… yes, she had counted. It was a rare occasion to hear her white-haired partner speak so many words to someone besides herself. The freckled brunette rested a steady hand on his cold shoulder. Even through his clothes, she could feel his heartbeat racing. She was proud of his progress, but her demeanor remained stagnant as if smiling would be too much effort for her to manage. Minseo cleared her throat and gathered what tiny charisma she could muster.

The light bearer slowly stepped out in front of her two allies putting herself between them and the pair of short regulars. She glared down at the green-eyed boy who sat toppled on the floor, “I am Mun Minseo and this is my incredible team,” she announced making hand gestures towards Yeong-Su and Guinevere. “We are looking to compete in the Team Battle, but as you can see we are only three, which would put us at quite the disadvantage,” she maintained her tone without inflictions. “My partner here seems to believe that one or both of you would make good teammates… are you interested in entering the competition together?” Minseo concluded. She extended a hand down to the boy on the ground.

Making conversation wasn’t exactly Minseo’s forte nor did she enjoy meaningless pleasantries. She had a goal, and she was sure they had a goal as well. If both parties have goals that align then it would be in their best interest to cooperate. If not then they would go their separate ways.

(yes I know I changed the color) Rantos Rantos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Last edited:
Yoo Haewon and Yeon BulsajoThey weren't chasing him. He wondered if it was pure luck, or just that his hare-brained plot to rush into the ship worked out. It didn't matter, really. Luck and strategy were two sides of the same coin. If one couldn't count on one side, they could always count on the other. Though, he wondered how much of it really was a good strategy anyway. He'd take it up to consideration with her later when he was alone. He was sure that she was going to chide him over his 'aggressive methods' and 'unruly, brash behaviour'. He was slipping in terms of brainpower, if he were to be truthful, and it seemed to him that all he was good for now was violence and running away. Not that he could complain, those two things were his forte after all. If he were to brag, he would say that he was probably the best at doing both of those things in tandem. That, and blowing smoke. He gave a deep, low chuckle as he mused over his little joke.

His joke did little, however, to distract him from his original intent, as he scanned the Archimedes for other miserable people who were searching for miserable companions just like himself. And perhaps, possibly, the young man who was coming up behind him this very moment. He ran away. Very nice. At least he had some common sense on him.

"W-wait! I, I want to thank you." Bulsajo ran like the wind, trying to catch up to the mysterious man that helped him in his predicament. It was common courtesy. Jo was embarassed by his weakness. He knew it was the result of him being overly submissive to the Yeon women he cam in contact with throughout his pre-Regular days. He wanted to change... Yet. That wasn't important then and there. He just needed to catch up to the hooded man.

Huh. Thank him? Haewon turned around slowly, the abyss under his hood studying the young man's face. "That's quite polite of you. You're welcome," he replied simply, returning his courtesy with a small bow. People in the Tower were so weird, sometimes. For the most part, other than Jin and this boy, gratitude was a missing key ingredient amongst the people. It seemed, however, that it was not entirely extinct. He supposed that these few glimpses of light made the climb all the more enjoyable. After all, too much light was blinding, but a little light in the fog of grey was comforting. He gave himself a self-satisfied chuckle. He should become a poet. A warrior poet, perhaps?

"Yoo Haewon," he introduced himself. "Take better care of yourself now. Like fire, anger, tamed, is an invincible weapon. Untamed, it consumes all and is of use to no one, especially not to yourself." He waved at the young man, and turned to leave. "I'll be off now. My teammates aren't going to look for themselves."

"I... " This man realised he was angry? He was quite perceptive. He also did not want to ask Jo anything for saving him. He said he wanted teammates. Jo had refused countless people, but he wondered why...

"...am Yeon Bulsajo. My flames can heal. If you are ok with me, I can be your team mate." for the first time, he showed initiative in joining a team. Also the first time in a long while when he didn't strutter. Maybe he could trust this person. He wanted to believe not everyone wanted to use him for his powers.

Flames? Heal? Goddamn, was Haewon on the mark with that advice. It was a lucky potshot, truth be told, and one where he didn't even know where the target was. He also said that he was a Yeon. Yeon? As in, THAT Yeon? Flames and Yeon. It couldn't be a coincidence, could it? He couldn't believe his luck. Or his unluck, depending on how one looked at it. He was in no place to deal with Family kids. Haewon really wanted to turn down his request. Being in the vicinity of Family people never ended well with him. From that one to the other one and then the other one. Why were the Family so active in procreating?

"I think--" Haewon started, then paused, studying Bulsajo's expression. He hesitated, and tugged at his hood's drawstring for a moment. "Yeah, sure. Let's work together." He offered a gloved hand to the boy. "By the way, don't look now, but it seems as if the couple of Regulars over yonder are also looking for a team," he jerked one thumb towards a pair of Regulars just further down, one with green hair, and the other with jet black hair. He supposed that was where he heard the voices from. He couldn't help but eavesdrop on them from here while the two of them were talking.

Jo shook Haewon's hand and moved his eyes slightly to where the two people who he pointed out where. One was a woman. He started to get anxious. "I-I d-don't usually talk about this but... because of some unfortunate events, I have gynophobia. Just in case you wonder why I suddenly s-started a-acting strange." Jo turned to face Haewon again. "But, I won't it stop me from t-teaming up with one."

"Wh-what I am trying to say is... will you do the talking?" He finally asked.

Gyno...phobia? What does that mean? Phobia meant fear of something, that much he knew. Haewon pieced the words together slowly, and decided that it meant that he was afraid of women, or the female gender. Stranger, and ever yet stranger. Haewon was in no place to comment himself. He could very much relate to the poor kid. There were some women in his life that he might have been happier not knowing. Then again, they were also the source of the happiest moments in his life. Ah, youth.

"I don't see why not. Come," he led the young man towards the two.

"Greetings," Haewon announced levelly as he approached the couple. He moved to stretch out his arm, and,for just a moment, he hesitated upon fully realising who the two were. He, rather smoothly, transitioned to place his hand over his chest. "Yoo Haewon," he bowed slightly. "This is Yeon Bulsajo," he directed his hand to his new companion. "Let me keep this brief. I overheard your talk. We are looking for teammates as well. Care to--" he stopped, looking for the right words. "Care to allow us to join you?"

cojemo cojemo The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Collab with Azure Sky Azure Sky

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back