• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Tower Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So what's happened between Another and Alpha?
Oh, I forgot to add that to the lore.

Irregular Illiam is supposedly killed by Ran and Akasha Zahard messed up Helios Prime. He is now a chibi companion of Azalea Crimson. The other regulars of the main cast past the first floor examination (in case you wanted to bring back the Anima girl).

Nyra is definitely coming back, she's only got 64 floors left to climb now! If she keeps up at this rate she'll be able to say hi to her bro by 2030ish.

You know it!

Maybe even earlier. Like late 2029, if we build up more speed.

Last edited:
Wait. She just wants to meet her brother? Not climb to the top?
Glory? Power? Why would a girl who's only interests are playing with and eating fish want anything like that?

Nyra's only motivation to climb the tower is to see her big brother and show him the eels she hatched.

The only reason she's aiming for the top so far is because she has no idea where in the tower her brother actually is, but she assumes the higher up she goes the more likely someone is to know him. Clearly she takes this whole life or death battle for ultimate glory and power thing very seriously.

Glory? Power? Why would a girl who's only interests are playing with and eating fish want anything like that?

Nyra's only motivation to climb the tower is to see her big brother and show him the eels she hatched.

The only reason she's aiming for the top so far is because she has no idea where in the tower her brother actually is, but she assumes the higher up she goes the more likely someone is to know him. Clearly she takes this whole life or death battle for ultimate glory and power thing very seriously.
Ah. A pure soul. Even more so than Baam.

Ah. A pure soul. Even more so than Baam.
Hahaha no. Nyra loves fish. Nyra talks to fish. Fish are her favorite thing in the world. She doesn't think twice about biting the head off of fish. Consider that but now think how she doesn't like people as much as she likes fish.

Hahaha no. Nyra loves fish. Nyra talks to fish. Fish are her favorite thing in the world. She doesn't think twice about biting the head off of fish. Consider that but now think how she doesn't like people as much as she likes fish.
Ok. I take that back.

She'll have fun with Exnor on the same test. If you remember him.

I've been having a bit of trouble with getting my character sheet in a form I'm proud of, but I'm working on pushing past that soon and getting something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back