• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (closed!) rose's 1x1 search

tumblr_n888a6uRJl1tp4szso2_500.gif

this is closed, at the moment.

what you need to know about me ⇁
• she/her, eighteen years old, and an aries. i've been roleplaying for about seven years, and i consider my writing level to be advanced.
• i usually reply twice a week.
• i prefer roleplaying in private messages. if you would like to roleplay in the forum threads, we can do that, too, but i don’t roleplay off-site.
• i usually write three or four paragraphs.
• i can play both male and female characters. i don't prefer one over the other.
• i can do mxf, mxm and fxf. i don't prefer one.
• i prefer to use anime face claims for characters. if you don’t want to use anime face claims for your characters, you don’t have to, but i usually will.

what i look for in a partner ⇁
reply at least once a week. i understand that everyone has a life, but i would like to keep the roleplay moving. you can let me know if you can’t reply, though, and i will understand.
be able to write at least two paragraphs.
be open to writing both genders. if you really can only play one gender, it's not going to stop me from roleplaying with you, of course, but i prefer roleplaying with someone who is flexible.
double if we're doing a fandom roleplay involving canon characters.
contribute to the story. i don’t want to be the only one coming up with ideas.

what i like in a roleplay ⇁
slow burn.
a lot of angst, but also some fluff. i like both happy and sad endings, too.
rivalries? love-hate relationships? flawed relationships? past lovers who are too proud to admit that they've fallen in love with each other again? YES. ALL OF THIS, YES.
multiple characters and pairings.

fandoms ⇁
none, right now.

pairings ⇁
none, right now.

plots ⇁
none, right now.

end note ⇁
please private message me if you would like to roleplay with me, and thank you for checking this out! i hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back