• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Closed] Pathfinder: Kingmaker

No problem, just wanted to see what level you were at. I’m willing to work with/teach you. There’s a lot to it and the text in the book can seem like a wall at times, but once you get the hang of it you can just about play and edition/game of d20 games.

To start, do you have the Core Rulebook?
Yes, yes i do

So I'm thinking a misanthropic half-orc summoner trying to get away from civilization for some peace and quiet sounds good. If you think two summoners in a party is one too many, the concept also works for a witch or rogue.

Addendum: Alignment is chaotic good, but unhappy about the "good" part.

Last edited:
So I'm thinking a misanthropic half-orc summoner trying to get away from civilization for some peace and quiet sounds good. If you think two summoners in a party is one too many, the concept also works for a witch or rogue.

Addendum: Alignment is chaotic good, but unhappy about the "good" part.
Hmm. It could would, but I’d want to make sure Sherwood Sherwood is okay with it too. I don’t want to take away from his class feeling unique or special.

I usually go with good aligned characters. Just fits my own personal style. This particular one is going towards Chaotic Good.

My eidolon is a humanoid one, going for Ifrit from Final Fantasy.
1343365829774.jpg

We'll just need to make sure that we have a few good front line bruisers to keep us squishy mages safe, and a healer to keep us all alive.

We have front-line bruisers. They appear to be a red lion-ish dude and a big ol' river boi. Also, summoners get a bunch of casts of Summon Monster as though they were full casters, and it lasts for minutes rather than rounds. We got ourselves a meatwall.

True. I had not considered the power of the eidolons. Well then.

We will still need a good cleric, and a rogue to disarm traps, if any.

Eidolons can also make excellent rogues, since they get 4-5 skill points per level by default and it's one evolution point to give them +8 to a skill. It's great.

Do the different familiars provide different bonuses? I am wanting a raven for mine, and I'm not sure what the Familiar Link gives me.

Well, I'm done with my character, and I'm just waiting for our Character thread to be made to post him.

No worries. I just have no life, and with my Hero Designer program, making a character is quick and easy.

All right, everyone. Threads are up. go ahead and post characters in the “Characters” thread.

Oh yes! And 200 XP for a backstory. Doesn’t have to be long. Thanks!

Main thread:
OOC thread:
Characters thread:

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , 4eyedintrovert 4eyedintrovert . Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie , Spiderheart Spiderheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back