• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Closed] Pathfinder: Kingmaker

You click “Throw Dice” for each new dice type you want to throw (i.e. d20, d10, etc.). If you want to roll another of the same die, you instead click “Throw another die”.

You have to manually do it. So, I usually edit the post, roll, see the result, add my modifier to the roll, put that total in the edit section of the post, and save.

I feel like I should let you all know, I'm a slow reader so you'll have to be patient with me. I did find a text to speech program to help me process information better, though.

So, I'm thinking of taking Pioneer as a campaign trait. I think it works well with my back story.

You have long lived along the southern border of Brevoy, in the shadow of wilderness known as the Stolen Lands. Life has been hard, but through hunting, trapping, trading, and coaxing crops from the freezing earth, you’ve learned how to survive on the rugged frontier. With the wilderness ever at your door, you’ve also learned much about its denizens and the wild creatures that lurk in that unwholesome land. (Minus this part = Your family might even claim holdings in the Stolen Lands, with elders telling stories of being driven from or robbed of a lost ancestral homestead, fertile farmlands, bountiful orchards, or a hidden mining claim.) Whether because of your personal expertise and familiarity with the borderlands or in order to reclaim your family’s land, you’ve joined the expedition into the Stolen Lands. You begin play with a horse. Also, choose one of the following skills: Climb, Handle Animal, Knowledge (nature), Perception, Ride, Survival, or Swim—you gain a +1 trait bonus on this skill.

(I won't be taking a horse , though, if that's ok.)

So, I'm thinking of taking Pioneer as a campaign trait. I think it works well with my back story.

You have long lived along the southern border of Brevoy, in the shadow of wilderness known as the Stolen Lands. Life has been hard, but through hunting, trapping, trading, and coaxing crops from the freezing earth, you’ve learned how to survive on the rugged frontier. With the wilderness ever at your door, you’ve also learned much about its denizens and the wild creatures that lurk in that unwholesome land. (Minus this part = Your family might even claim holdings in the Stolen Lands, with elders telling stories of being driven from or robbed of a lost ancestral homestead, fertile farmlands, bountiful orchards, or a hidden mining claim.) Whether because of your personal expertise and familiarity with the borderlands or in order to reclaim your family’s land, you’ve joined the expedition into the Stolen Lands. You begin play with a horse. Also, choose one of the following skills: Climb, Handle Animal, Knowledge (nature), Perception, Ride, Survival, or Swim—you gain a +1 trait bonus on this skill.

(I won't be taking a horse , though, if that's ok.)
Cool. And maybe move this discussion to the OOC page.

Well, we have four good characters so far, so I'm guessing this is gonna be a goody-two-shoes campaign. Also, I think we may have broken the action economy with the two eidolons and an animal companion.

A Fighter, Rogue, or Bard would be a great final character, if anyone is inclined to play one. Something with a respectable number of skill points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back