• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (CLOSED) —INHERIT THE EARTH.

Lord_Toast_Reborn Lord_Toast_Reborn
Hi- we're still open, as we're an application based rp. The deadline and decision date for which characters are accepted is April 17 :')

bump for the afternoon-

I'm very interested, I'm thinking of going for the bard, but if you don't have any warrior apps yet, I can do that too!

SoulHunter SoulHunter
It's application based so yep :') all sheets are due this Friday, 4/17, though if you need an extension, feel free to dm us!

oughh I’ve been lurking but I just can’t stay away lmao this is just too tempting!! I’ve sorta got my eye on the warlock if that’s alright <: how would a tiefling be affected by magerot exactly??

oughh I’ve been lurking but I just can’t stay away lmao this is just too tempting!! I’ve sorta got my eye on the warlock if that’s alright <: how would a tiefling be affected by magerot exactly??

oof spent a hot minute looking for this in my notes but here it is!

tieflings:

-would lose darkvision
-would not be resistant to fire damage
-would slowly lose the ability to speak infernal unless a conscious effort is made to keep it up
-would keep physical infernal characteristics (horns, tail, etc.)
-as a planetouched being, it would eventually be fatal if not cured. in ic, it would work more as a character motivation/development device rather than an actual threat to your PC’s mortality.

this is all in addition to the universal symptoms (black nails, discoloration, etc.) that can be found in the “magerot” section of the cs thread.

thank you for your interest & let me know if you need an extension on the deadline.

bump- still looking for bard apps :')

i will........ put my cs in. my only fear is i don't know much about dnd at all ;____; i'd have a good bard oc, but... i am afraid. which is why I haven't put mine in yet...

gouache gouache
hey dude! You really don't need to know much abt dnd for this, since we're just using dnd's general species and stuff for management's sake. If you have an idea, feel free to dm me or Faust (tho rtn, Faust is not available so we can talk if you want) and we can work it out with you. We always want to work with our players to get ur Chara to be where you want them to be <3

and dw, the dnd lore isn't that crucial. It's mainly for flavor.

gouache gouache
hey dude! You really don't need to know much abt dnd for this, since we're just using dnd's general species and stuff for management's sake. If you have an idea, feel free to dm me or Faust (tho rtn, Faust is not available so we can talk if you want) and we can work it out with you. We always want to work with our players to get ur Chara to be where you want them to be <3

and dw, the dnd lore isn't that crucial. It's mainly for flavor.

okay!! i'll be working on it. hopefully it will come out nicely! also.. it won't be fancy bb codes but I will do the best I can for it to look nice LMAO

gouache gouache
sounds like a plan to me :') if you got any questions, hit me up. And don't worry about the bb code, it isn't mandatory, nor does it factor into our decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back