• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [CLOSED GROUP] Riftworld OOC

Would you all want a discord for communication?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So, are we moving all our discussions here now? :P

Also just a heads up, this evening and tuesday I'll get home 6:30-7 and on Wednesday I'll get home 7:30-8, so I won't have much time to draw. But since I already have the sketches done if worst comes to worst I'll just post those ^^ the deadline before seabournes next post was thursday right? Kinda like a weekly thing?

So, are we moving all our discussions here now? :P

Also just a heads up, this evening and tuesday I'll get home 6:30-7 and on Wednesday I'll get home 7:30-8, so I won't have much time to draw. But since I already have the sketches done if worst comes to worst I'll just post those ^^ the deadline before seabournes next post was thursday right? Kinda like a weekly thing?

I'll be posting for Errin today, and the Narration to end the round will be after everyone else has posted, which should be ~thursday.

I've... posted
I don't regret doing Aaaaaall the things, but jeeeez, I'm tired XD

I should go less extra next time >w<

Wray is ADORABLE i can't handle it!!
Honestly saaaaame~
Both I and the boyfriend have simply melted as I did progress on it, I love this boyo so much, I'll protect his bubbliness with my liiiiife~!

Must. protect. the tiny inventor boy <3

Phillian Courge, one of the beings across the two worlds who received the markings, was a dying, elderly man who made robotics for his entire life. Starting out to carry on the family business, he grew fond to the job and entitled his whole life to it. He grew in skill as he worked more and more. Without going out to any big companies that competed across the Reocopia, the man decided to find himself home in a swamp town at the edge of the cities.
He was a remarkable maker of robotics for the locals, making and repairing machinery for them and having robot servants roam around his house to do chores he couldn't.
When the man received the marking, he wasn't so far from his end, and he could feel it. Discovering the bizarre marking on his hand, he went to work from that day, not resting and concentrating on a project for seven days straight. On the last day, he finally finished his last work, and smiled on his deathbed as he saw it come to life.

The android I will be rolling around would be this guy's creation.

Raninoia is an underwater kingdom of merfolks, most of the population having characteristics of Crustaceans, like crabs, lobsters, and shrimps. There are half people half fish kind of people too, but not many of them. Old gossips say the kingdom was founded by the batch who were banished by others due to the monstrous shells over them resembling those of a mythical sea demon creature.
They have little to no communication with the folks out of water, but they do have a reputation underwater. They are well known as fierce soldiers, working as mercenaries and bodyguards by merfolks of other kingdom. They mostly disguise themselves as rocks and strike unsuspecting enemies with spears and magics, their natural protection letting them take many hits like nothing.

THat's as far as I go XP
Seabourne Seabourne

The crab one is good, but I'm confused on where you intend to take the android. Do you want to have a character who is technically out of the prophecy?

Oh, I forgot to mention that. Sorry.
So Phillian created the android to "carry on" his part in the prophecy. The marking died with the man, but using the marking he made the robo bro and thus had the destiny carry on to him.
So he doesn't have a marking, but a creation made of the marking's power.

Abandoned Renegade Abandoned Renegade JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun OrWangatan OrWangatan RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

For those of you who have yet to post, could I have an idea of when you expect you'll be finished? The grace period ends today, technically, but art takes effort and time, so I'm absolutely willing to lengthen the default grace period to better suit everyone. Letting me know your progress will help decide an appropriate grace period as well as let me begin preparing for the narrative post.

For those of you who have posted, thank you! I catch myself going back to look at your drawings again and again - I love the story you're all beginning to tell.

I'll be able to post an actual drawing after four~five hours; but I can write something up during those hours.

No need to rush! You were busy with exams, which takes priority, and as a result have more time to get yourself going. Thank you for your haste!

You and Orwangatan both said your schedules were conflicting with your ability to post immediately, so neither of you need to worry :) Tags were mostly to have everyone gathered

Abandoned Renegade Abandoned Renegade JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun OrWangatan OrWangatan RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

For those of you who have yet to post, could I have an idea of when you expect you'll be finished? The grace period ends today, technically, but art takes effort and time, so I'm absolutely willing to lengthen the default grace period to better suit everyone. Letting me know your progress will help decide an appropriate grace period as well as let me begin preparing for the narrative post.

For those of you who have posted, thank you! I catch myself going back to look at your drawings again and again - I love the story you're all beginning to tell.
Yeah. I've just been a tad busy lately. I should be able to get Vernalis' post in in the later evening today

I catch myself going back to look at your drawings again and again - I love the story you're all beginning to tell.
*gasp!* You keeping doing that too?! I thought it was just me! : O

ValorinBlob.png
Since I'm writing on my computer here's something to stare at while I struggle with my paper to draw something on the something I somethinged on the thread.
He's a blob, but since he's a robot he's a cube blob.

Hey its me and my timezone again.
Crab man's cs is building progress but I have to go off of it thanks to my timezone, sleep, and school(can't use phone at school). I'll try my best to write him up fast, and draw that robo bro's adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back