• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (closed for now!) 1x1 partner search! <3 (ignore prefix, many genres welcome!)

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm in need of a partner!

I will be using text speech in this post, cause its casual, but dont worry! When im actually rping i have proper grammar and all that jazz :3

I can do mxm, fxf, or mxf! prefer mxm or fxf, tho

im 18, and id prefer my partner be 18 or older as well! the lowest id go is 16. it just feels weird to rp with someone so much younger than me, so no 15 or younger, sorry

I prefer using ocs/original plots, but if you really wanna do a fandom rp, heres what I can do! as well as my ships (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), but im open to other ships, and you using an oc for som of them. im also open to us both using ocs, but in the universe/scenario of the show! my preferred role in a ship will be bolded, if the whole ship is bolded that means i can play whichever.
  • free! (harutori, soutori, rintori, makoharu, soumako)
  • haikyuu!! (tsukkiyama, kenhina, kuroyama, iwaoi, bokuroo, kiyoyachi)
  • kuroshitsuji/black butler (cielois, alois x oc, elizabeth x oc)
  • im not well versed enough in bnha to do a totally canon rp, but we can put our ocs in the universe, if you want!
  • ... homestuck (johndave, jaderose)
  • gravity falls (mabifica)
  • mob100 (ive only seen the anime so thats the extent of my knowledge, keep in mind) (mob x anyone his age thats not his brother)
im in more fandoms but these are the only ones i feel i know enough about (middle school special interests...) to confidently rp!

Here are some things I can do (I'm super open to suggestions, tho! these are just som ideas! the role i prefer will be bolded, when applicable):
  • arranged marriage (preferably with them not liking each other at first/having to warm up to each other)
  • highschool (or college)
  • witches
  • superpowers
  • ghost x living
  • carnival/circus
  • coffee shop
  • fake relationship turned real feelings (i actually have an idea 4 this one)
  • enemies to friends to lovers
  • zombies
  • maid cafe
  • royalty
  • rebel/punk x goody two shoes/prep
  • road trip
  • pretty boy/mr popular x down to earth/jock (or a f/f ver)
  • all girls school/all boys school
  • summer camp
  • yakuza/mob
  • group therapy/counseling
  • roommates (boarding school, college, adults in an apartment, w/e)
  • that episode of every disney sitcom where the school puts on a production of romeo and juliet. could be worked into another plot. not m/f exclusive
  • teacher x teacher
  • monsters (werewolves, vamps, ghosts, etc)
  • ... strip club (i wont rp this if ur under 18)
  • new kid in school/in town
  • we got lost on a feild trip or something
  • similar to ^, stranded on an island
I will NOT do any incest, or pedophilia (thats shit is nasty). So, no teacher x student or anything like that. However, I do like other dark themes! I'm fine with murder and abuse and trauma and recovery and all that. angst is good. conflict moves the plot forward!

i prefer to rp through pms, its just easier

i write in third person, and prefer a partner that does, as well!

as for doubling- i dont usually double, but im not opposed to it. ive doubled b4, and i can do it again if u wanna!

It is summer (EDIT: im in college now!), but I am still a busy bee. I try to respond as soon as I can, but It may not be every day! If I'm online I can shoot back and forth, multiple posts a day. But sometimes I'm offline for a day or two (if longer ill let you know). I can promise a bare minimum of posting AT LEAST twice a week! But honestly, that's just a precautionary statement. I anticipate posting more often than that!

please please PLEASE tell me stuff! tell me if ur uncomfortable, if you want to change something, if you lose interest in the rp, or want to drop it for other reasons! i won t get mad at you or anything, really, i want to know! both of us should be having fun, and theres no hard feelings if you want to quit for any reason. i will also tell you if i want to stop! sometimes partners just dont work out and thats fine :3

well, thats all i can think of to put here! pretty detailed, i know, hope it wasnt too long,,, thank you for reading it! if u have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask :3

Last edited:
I'm interested. Would love to do fake relationship, zombies, super powers or all girls school. :)

Hi there! I love 1x1, but I'm too new to pm just yet. I'm interested in mxm witches or roommates or arranged marriage if you're still looking! I love any fantasy setting and although I'm not a page-long replier usually I can try!

Hello there! I have recently gotten an itching for a MxM witches rp. Perhaps a bit of a more modern setting? I was kinda inspired by a gif to make a male witch so XD We could talk about plot if your choose to roleplay ^^

Hi there! I love 1x1, but I'm too new to pm just yet. I'm interested in mxm witches or roommates or arranged marriage if you're still looking! I love any fantasy setting and although I'm not a page-long replier usually I can try!

sorry my reply is so late, got tied up in other stuff. if ur still interested, pm me!

Hi!(:

I am interested in role playing the following plots: punk/revel X goody two shoes, summer camp, roommates, all boys/all girls school, arranged marriage, and similar topics

hey! shoot me a message if you want, I'd love to do a rebel x goody two shoes, all boys school, and/or roommates plot with you >:3c

hey! shoot me a message if you want, I'd love to do a rebel x goody two shoes, all boys school, and/or roommates plot with you >:3c
hhh im sorry, i already got a ton of responses and i cant take on any more rps! if a spot opens up ill let u know (assuming ur still interested at that point). good luck finding a partner, have a great day!!!

Totally down for a stripper rp or teacher x teacher ro! I have premades plots, mostly romance but I have some horror plots as well if you’re interested!
oof im actually craving those, wish i could, but i got a ton of responses and cant take on any more rps (im pushing it as is, tbh). if spots open up ill let you know, and we can talk about it then (assuming ur still interested at that point)!

good luck finding a partner, have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back