• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ

Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION
Greetings!! I'm here to bump the thread to let you all know that the role of Galahad, who wields the Glaive of Strange Hangings, and Lionel, who wields the Shield Pridwen, are open for the pickings! If you're interested, please don't hesitate to send Melpomene Melpomene , s e v e n s e v e n , and I a PM with any of your inquiries or applications. ^-^

Important Announcement: Revamping

Greetings and salutations!

Due to some unfortunate events that no one has expected, this role-play was caught to a halt for a few months. Many moons have passed, and perhaps the goddesses have suddenly been merciful to grant this tale yet another chance to see light.

TLDR; This interest check is soon to open again (: I am still fixing up some things, so it will probably take a while.

The rules are still the same: it will not be a first come first serve. The slots that are open are still undetermined, but a rough estimation should be around 2-4.

Regardless- should anyone be interested (and for that I thank you, as this is still a project so dear to my heart), do feel free to leave a comment, bookmark the page, ask questions- anything!

I hope to have you here.

Love,

Seven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back