• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ

Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION
s e v e n s e v e n I strongly apologize in advance. While I do think that your choice in font adds character to the Lore page, giving it the late-industrial and steampunk vibe you're clearly going for, it can be very hard to read it. It is your choice if you want to change it or not, just giving you my thoughts and what might effect others.

s e v e n s e v e n I strongly apologize in advance. While I do think that your choice in font adds character to the Lore page, giving it the late-industrial and steampunk vibe you're clearly going for, it can be very hard to read it. It is your choice if you want to change it or not, just giving you my thoughts and what might effect others.

Noted! (: I'll be providing an uncoded spoiler version tomorrow as it's pretty late for me now. Thanks for the advice!

Important Announcement
Hey guys! It's me again ^-^ I just want to press it one more time: please read everything VERY carefully! Skimming is very dangerous as you will miss important information. If something is not clear, please do not hesitate to ask but- Do. Not. Skim! I cannot press this enough. In this project, quite literally nothing is as it seems, it will end so terribly for you were you to skim. Read everything. The rules, the lore, all the characters. In the real role-play to come, it will be even worse to skim.

On a brighter note, we already have seven applicants! Remember, again: this is NOT first come first serve! I thank you all who has been interested so far, you are all amazing! <3 There is still a lot of time till deadline, so everyone do your best! We canโ€™t believe we garnered so much interest, thank you so much again! Looking forward to writing with you talented people ^-^ Donโ€™t be scared to shoot us an application until then. See you!

Five days till July 21st

Hello! Iโ€™m highly interested in this! I do have one question: if the roles/weapons will be assigned later, should I avoid specifying my characterโ€™s preferred weapon/fighting style for now?

Shadow Shadow Hi there !! To answer your question, we do have a section in the CS sheet where you can state your preferred role. This will help tilt the scales of you getting that role. Think talismans in Werewolf Online. ^-^

Please feel free to check out the roles in the CS Thread.

Aye. Where do I submit?
Please click the fourth tab on the first post of this thread. It will open a bunch of links. Click the CS one. There will be a set of template and a role roster. Once you've finished, PM it to myself and pinnasina pinnasina . You can even mail a rough WIP, final judgements aren't until the deadline bell ring ^-^

Thread is officially closed (for now, that is).

Thank you for everyone who has applied! I love all of you guys and I promise you that you were all amazing! Again, I did not expect so many to have taken interest, me a humble servant, could not be more grateful Sadly, there are only limited slots, and so many of you had to be rejected. It's such a close call, you were all so talented, but decisions must be made, even if it's a very difficult one.

Please don't be shy to reach out in the future, it's not something personal I promise you and I'd still love to get to know you guys! Until then, see you next time when our paths cross again!

Hi everyone! Today I announce officially that...

A spot is open!

A member has decided to depart due to real life reasons, and now we're looking for one to take their place. The role open is Palamedes (please refer to other sections for reference), if interested please send over a CS through PM. If confused, don't hesitate to reach out in OOC/PM myself and/or pinnasina pinnasina . We will help you adjust your way in, so don't worry ^-^

Thanks for reading this, hope to see you! <3

Thank you for being interested! Also thank you to those who have sent out an application~ I've decided that I will limit this to a week later (next Friday I suppose) so anyone who's still interested, you're more than welcomed <3 if you need additional time, don't hesitate to let us know uwu thank you again!

Hey guys! another extra slot just opened up. School is starting soon so it's kind of a bad time probs adlkalsks but hey if interested, ur still welcome <3 again, we value dedication over speed so we can chat when not writing ~ spectators are also open if interested, hmu for discord link! Thank you!

Hey guys! another extra slot just opened up. School is starting soon so it's kind of a bad time probs adlkalsks but hey if interested, ur still welcome <3 again, we value dedication over speed so we can chat when not writing ~ spectators are also open if interested, hmu for discord link! Thank you!

Hi everyone! Today I announce officially that...

A spot is open!

A member has decided to depart due to real life reasons, and now we're looking for one to take their place. The role open is Palamedes (please refer to other sections for reference), if interested please send over a CS through PM. If confused, don't hesitate to reach out in OOC/PM myself and/or pinnasina pinnasina . We will help you adjust your way in, so don't worry ^-^

Thanks for reading this, hope to see you! <3

definitely interested โ—ยคโ—

Users who are viewing this thread

Back