• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Closed] Criminal x Detective Rp Search

Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve currently been binge-watching crime shows/documentaries, so now I’m looking for some kind of crime roleplay. I don’t want to waste someone’s time, so I’ll get to the point with a whole lot of bullet points :)
  • I don’t have a concrete plot at the moment, but I’d like to write something centered around a criminal (MC) x detective/officer/agent/etc. (YC) pairing. For example, MC could be in jail and assists the authorities in a new case to reduce their sentence. One of those authorities could be YC. And then we’d go from there.
  • That being said, if you have any ideas/plots, please let me know! I’m open to any ideas you may have!
  • I would prefer to write a female character. But I can double, depending on the plot.
  • I’m open to a platonic or romantic roleplay.
  • I only roleplay in PMs on-site.
  • As school begins soon, I’ll likely have less time to write. However, I almost always write a minimum of one to two responses a week. It’s typically more frequent. I’d like around the same from my partner. But I understand that life happens, and life comes first.
  • If you won’t be able to respond for a longer period of time, please give me a warning before. I’ll do the same!
  • My post length will be around one to three paragraphs. This is just easier for me to write (time-wise). I write in third-person, past tense. I will try to mirror my partner’s post length as best as I can.
  • Please let me know of any triggers you have or subjects you'd like to avoid before we start.
  • If you want to stop the roleplay at any point, that’s completely fine with me, but please give me a heads up.
  • This should go without saying, but this must follow all RPNation rules.
If you’re interested, reply below and I’ll message you! :D

Hi!! I'm down for a criminal x detective and I may already have some sort of plot - but it's more medival and supernatural if you're cool with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back