• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (closed) - A Path to Vengeance (D&D Based Roleplay)

Hey sorry I went dark! I am currently on a trip and I just haven’t had the time to get on until now. I will be back Saturday night though, but I can post later tonight ^^ I haven‘t read the posts or new characters yet however. But welcome!

Yay! I'm thinking of doing someone that's not a slave. A rich lady who's kind of just along for the ride, looking for her missing daughter.

where do I post my roleplay action?
Quick summary to catch up. Taliman obtained Geren, Vys, and Quoral from the slave market to spare them of gruesome fates. He bought them the best slave lodgings possible at a local tavern and everyone rested. It’s now morning. Taliman is awake and eating breakfast. His ‘slaves’ are waking up, tending to their morning ablutions, and meeting him in the tavern.

Since your character is also a slave, the fastest method of introduction would be that Taliman already paid for you and you are being delivered to him at the tavern. But that’s just one idea. Up to you!

hope that helps!

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy, sorry that was too many y's. My name is CaesarsLegion (Ave true to caesar) I also like DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, I love playing as kenku, I would like to join the roleplay and I would like to be a cleric
thanks and I give you the mark of Caesar

Also warning I have mild autism

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy, sorry that was too many y's. My name is CaesarsLegion (Ave true to caesar) I also like DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, I love playing as kenku, I would like to join the roleplay and I would like to be a cleric
thanks and I give you the mark of Caesar

Also warning I have mild autism
Hello! There is no issue with a Kenku. In my original storyline played with my old group of friends, a Kenku Rogue was actually one of Taliman's three slaves. So it seems fate had it in store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back