• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Claws and Bones (1x1 Interest/Romance) [Warrior Cats/BloodClan RP]

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Claws and Bones

There was a clan that was feared beyond the rest. A clan, that was the definition of fear. Ever since Scourge was killed, most cats gave up and became the way it was before. Famine, starvation, hunger, savagery, competition... you know. No cat had hope anymore. They all thought Scourge was their savior and he knew the way. What would happen with them now?

That was until a new cat to the twolegs' place was left in a box after they couldn't keep him. After some time, he grew and became the new leader. He restored BloodClan to its full glory. He was a great leader, changing his name from Smokey to Fear. Fear almost looked identical to Scourge, that was until the oldest cat, Bones, died. Fear knew most of Scourge's teachings and how he led his clan.

After a long, Fear began to wonder about love. What was it? The clan was slowly shrinking in size from time to time. Who could ever love a killer?

Then there was you.

Well, that's the story idea I came up with! You fall in love with Fear. The new leader of BloodClan! Let me know if interested. I DON'T DO DMS/PMS.

Rules:​
  • Need long replies. I dislike one-liners.​
  • Please don't ghost me. Just tell me if you've lost interest. I won't be angry. I like honest people.​
  • I do not reply in DMs. I prefer posts.​
  • I don't want this rp to go by fast. Take our time.​
  • I am wanting to play Fear. You can play his to-be partner.​
  • Communication is everything. We can be friends :3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back