• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

Vadcus Holgoring-Belfast, Ireland
"Just my luck, then. Good to know the first person I find is perhaps the only other person in the world who may know what he's doing here. Well, one of. Either way, Long Island can wait. I should go eventually, I have a few old friends down there that I couldn't not go see. Unfortunately, my ability to navigate the multiverse is... somewhat limited. Even if I could get around, I dont know where we'd go to link up with friendly forces, and the two of us alone wont be of much use."

Ser Dougan of the Boojum

"I don't really know what I'm doing. For the most part I make things up as I go along...But I do it brilliantly." Ser Dougan smiled "As for friendly forces, I have a friend who can help us out. I hope you enjoyed that burrito, my friend. Savour it, for our quest may be long and dangerous. I do not know when you will get to experience such a taste again!"
"Didn't you pull them out of a portal!?" The drunk guy shouted
"Go screw a firetruck!" Ser Dougan snapped, clearing his throat and turning back towards Vadcus "As I said before, ignore him. He's drunk."

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

another_markiplier_fanart_by_ivbenjamin-d8jougn.jpg

Markiplier/Ser Mark of The Make-A-Wish

Mark threw caution to the wind and ran inside, coming across the sight of a grizzly murder. Two parents and their child lay in a pool of blood, their hearts ripped out. Mark covered his mouth to muffle a scream of horror and then jumped into action. He opened a purple portal into his pocket dimension, pulling out some healing vials and herbs. He tried to revive the child but found that it was no use. With his heart gone, there was nothing he could do to save him.

He looked over his shoulder, seeing that the family computer was still switched on. He stepped towards it, seeing that an application was opened and looked closer, seeing that the kid had been watching a video on Youtube. Hitting the play button, Mark saw an image of himself on the screen and covered his mouth again, this time to hold back tears. The kid had been watching a Letsplay of Mark playing a horror game.

That was when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. The kid's webcam had been switched on! No recording applications were opened, but Mark could still get a video of the murder if he found out where the kid had been brodcasting to. Wiping away the tears in his eyes, Mark rested his fingers on the keyboard and got to work...

It took him a few minutes, but Mark discovered that the kid had been recording himself for a Letsplay of Minecraft and found that while watching one of Mark's videos, the kid had been on-call to a friend on Skype. Finding a recording of the conversation through hacking the Skype account, Mark relentlessley scanned through most of it until he got to the moment that the wall of the house was destroyed.

Within seconds, the family were all dead. Mark looked at the footage again and again and again, each time noticing the red blur. He zoomed in on the footage, seeing that it made out the shape of a man wearing yellow who had red, glowing eyes.

He knew what the killer looked like now, it was just a matter of whether or not Mark could catch him before he hurt anyone else.

Thawne Thawne or anyone else who wants to jump in.

Last edited:
2d1d4add69d0fc4173f7da747aee62e6.jpg
Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar
An ocean liner, off the coast of England, circa 1889.

Jonathan wasn't a fan of old cliches, but if he were to describe his current mood, it would be over the moon. His old enemy Dio had finally been laid to rest, he had married the the girl of his dreams, and now here he was on his honeymoon, getting ready to start a new life in America. He could finally leave the painful memories of his childhood behind, and live out the rest of his days in peace. Little did Jonathan know that peace would be the last thing he would be experiencing on this day. Jonathan was fated to die on this day. However, it seemed that otherwordly forces had different plans, at least for now. Jonathan was standing at the front end of the ship, a small smile on his face as he looked out over the endless horizon, representative of endless opportunities. He then felt a breeze come into contact with his body...however it was not a sea breeze, as he felt the wind coming from behind him rather than in front of him. He turned around, only to see a large portal had opened behind him. "W-What in the world?" He stammered to himself as he gazed upon this newly opened gateway. He took a step forward, holding his hand out, pushing it in through the portal slightly...he stood firm, and walked the rest of the way inside. It seemed a new bizarre adventure was about to begin...

Noivian Noivian

vtmtes__tremere_by_affectivedisorder-d8s9zy0.jpg
Lucas Redgrave

Ah, the local Elysium and the affairs of the Camarilla. What a bunch of simpletons ran the Camarilla. Then again, the Sabbat was not much better. Or the Anarchs. There was no right or wrong in the kindred politics, oh, no. Deciding to settle on a faction was like deciding what type of brain cancer you prefer. And then again: Lucas had it notably easier. Accepted and valued by the Camarilla, more than tolerated by the Sabbat, largely ignored by the Anarchs. Yet, this wasn't enough. What he sought was a position. It has been over three hundred years that he served everyone around. Now he wanted to be the one in the ruling class. But enough of that. First, he had to feed.

Wearing a black t-shirt and pants, a pair of shoes, and a dark gray overcoat, the vampire made his way to a nearby club. The night was perfect. An ideal time for a drink as well. The evening was fresh, and there were many things to do tonight. Upon entering the club, he used the Discipline of Auspex. He felt information going into his mind, like electricity going through a good conductor. He did this and saw the auras of those around him, discerning the easy targets for him. A young, shy girl, probably from a rich family. Good, the upper class had blood of notably better quality. Being a vampire was both surprisingly hard and surprisingly easy.

Lucas walked up to the girl that sat alone in the corner of the room, then started hitting on her. This was, of course, a facade. He didn't feel the slightest emotions, love, nor attraction for the woman he hadn't even met. It was a common vampire tactic to go into nightclubs and get a free, quick drink from the people there. The fact they were probably drunk and, or, looking for a date only made things easier.

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you alone in here?" Lucas chose the corny line, albeit it had some strategic value too. If she had friends that were somewhere around, chances are he'd be busted.
"W-What? I--Uh, my friends are in the bathroom." Indeed, the girl was shy. And the fact that her friends were not there made things easier. It was time to move in for the kiss.

Lucas cast the Discipline of Dominate on the girl, putting her in a mindless trance. This was quicker and easier than convincing her or flirting with her. Lucas then walked closer, wrapped his arm around her waist and made her lean backward, as he sunk his fangs into her neck and drank blood freely. He nearly drained her empty, so she'd be feeling sick or disoriented afterward, but he didn't dry her out completely, so she'd live. He drank much to replace whatever vitae he lost using his disciplines, as well as to fill himself up. After all, a vampire's needs come first in this world.

- - -

Once he was done with the feeding, the vampire had left through the same entrance he walked in through.

The evening was still young and so many things could happen.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Noivian Noivian
(One of you need an extra pair of hands? He'll join pretty much any side, so long as they have something to offer. And a warning: He's allergic to sunlight, vampire hunters, and shotguns.)

Last edited:
(we got a lot of people here on the Order side (so much i can't really keep up lol), perhaps Chaos could use a helping hand?)

Darth Krayt

1lvOB2T.png

Star Wars Universe
Imperial Asylum, Coruscant, Second Galactic Empire
137 ABY

The Dread Lord and his Sith were waiting to Sion for wake up, although Krayt is losing patience, he started to believe that this isn't the Lord of Pain. "I should have known, guards, burn his body!" before the Sith troopers would enter the cube. Sion would be awaken, enraged with anger, hate, and pain towards to the Dread Lord.

Most of them were surprised however the Dread Lord was cackling until a demon-looking God appeared in the middle of no where. All of the Sith troopers would be aiming at Chaos while the hands of the Dread Lord; Darth Talon and Darth Nihl would unsheathed their red Yorik-coral lightsabers. The Dread Lord was shocked as he never seen this kind of being before.

After Chaos offered Krayt to be as his champions in exchange to crush those who opposed Krayt's rule. The Dread Lord would sense his great immense of power from Chaos. At first, his Hands wouldn't agree, saying that someone mind-tricked us including the Sith troopers. Sion could see Chaos too which Krayt noticed it. Darth Krayt will accept his offer. It is impossible to reject Chaos' offer. The Dread Lord really want to crush those who oppose him just to establish peace and order in the Galaxy.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172

Imperial Asylum, Star Wars
Darth Sion
Sion walks towards the exit of the prison. Knowing he can't get out of it until they open it. Unless he can open it with the Force, he did escape an kolto tank before. Yet he notices Chaos and sensed his presence, a powerful one. "And what be in for me? I am not with this Sith. I am with the Sith Triumvirate." Sion said to Chaos.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Rysesaka Rysesaka

Last edited:
Xesh

9tRwfuQ.png

Realm of Order Universe
Unknown Throne Room
Unknown Timeline

After that, he finished his training by making his Dark Side powers more powerful than ever althoug he started to get boring as no one interacted with him at this beautiful throne room. He even was surprised when an unknown ship to his eyes appeared in the throne room in the middle of nowhere. For Xesh, it gets weirder and weirder. At first, he was fighting against the Rakatan forces in the forest planet of Ska Gora located in the Tython system, next he waked up in this throne room after he got knocked out by the traitor named Trill and finally an unknown ship appeared in the throne room in the middle of no where, for this, he decide to meditate to balance his Force powers between the light side and the dark side.

Unknown Universe
Unknown Bank
Unknown Timeline

After meditating, he waked up in a building that he doesn't know of, now he isn't on that peaceful throne room anymore. Xesh is started to think if this was a dream but he feel that this situation he experienced is real. He stand up and look around until he heard gunshots. It didn't sound like lasers but gunshots, a sound that he have never heard before. He saw police officers got murdered by hooded men with unusual weapons. The hooded men grabs a lot of green papers that he doesn't know of although the robbers didn't notice Xesh's sudden appearance, as the hooded men was supposed to escape, he noticed a flash green thrower towards the hooded men and it exploded, it is similar to the Rakatan grenade although it isn't. He sneakily move forward towards to the outside and he witnessed the fight between the hooded men and this guy with strange green clothes. He realize that he is now in another location and these people doesn't look like slaves of Rakata and Xesh can't really sense them in the Force, after all of the hooded men got knocked out. Xesh revealed himself to Green Arrow although he doesn't look like an enemy, Xesh was prepared to use his Force powers in case this man attacked him.

"You. Where am I?" He questioned Green Arrow in a cold tone. Thawne Thawne

IMG_2727.JPG Seija Kijin

Music

It had taken more effort than she would've otherwise given on any given day, but Seija was unusually motivated this time around. The tengus' patrol was tighter-knit than the night of her last attempt, but their security wouldn't stop her this time. She had managed to get her way around all the typical traps and obstacles leading up the Youkai Mountain into tengu territory, and they were none the wiser. For shame, really. She would've given them some small amount of praise if they were able to notice her after them gaining foreknowledge that she was coming back to try the exact same thing as before. Sure, her route and strategy were different, but it was all one big game of capture-the-flag at this point, and they needed to either adapt or lose the game. Here she was now on the outskirts of the prime center of tengu culture and living in Gensokyo: the tengu village. Her plan? Rob right from the household of Lord Tenma himself...without alerting anyone. After all the stunts she had pulled (and pulled off successfully, mind you) in her months living in Gensokyo, this was among her most ambitious ones yet. Taking precious valuables from him, essentially the king of all the tengu, just to see him enraged? What a lunatic, suicidal idea. For someone like Seija, though, it was an idea as delicious as moist cake to her lips. She surveyed the front gate—of course, too many white wolf tengu blocking the way. If anything, their swords and shields were just decorations when compared to what they could do with danmaku instead. On a normal day, Seija would've humiliated them all in a handful of seconds without even having to use her forbidden items; however, this wasn't a normal day. This heist was going to be challenging and stealth-based. Seija needed to sit back far away from the gate to avoid being picked up by their acute senses—rest assured, they could see, hear, or even smell a twig snapping from miles away. Seija couldn't afford to make any noise whatsoever. Not a problem, of course, considering that she'd made her way past the patrols all the way up here. She flew around outside what she thought was the limits of the white wolf tengus' senses, surveying her options. She kept circling and circling until she finally returned to right back in front of the gate, and her brow furrowed as a result. Was there really no stealthy way inside?

Music

"Screw it," she muttered with an exaggerated shrug of her shoulders. She flew ahead at a blistering speed for any normal human, and before she was able to even reach the wall's perimeter, the whole of the village defense force knew she was there and was already bound to intercept her on the way. A curtain of crow and wolf tengu seemingly materialized in front of her. When she thought about it, the tengu were worse than a hive of the most rage-fueled species of hornet when it came to defending their territory. Anyone who even thought of stepping foot on the mountain was already trespassing in their eyes...well, not her. Seija wasn't a typical example, and certainly not one that could be made an example of in front of their whole village.

"Gather around, everyone! I really do like all of you, so I'm going to give you an equal chance at me. I'm fair game; come at me!" she proclaimed.

They didn't waste any time launching an onslaught of danmaku at her before her monologue was done.

Seija proceeded to weave and twist her body in ways that would make even a seasoned acrobat second-guess what they just saw, her slim figure snaking through the rather conspicuous holes in their curtainfire. "Beautiful danmaku, the lot of you!" she said as if she was genuinely serious. There were holes that were easily exploitable, making for some very-possible-to-dodge danmaku. The "compliment" wasn't even a backhanded one—it was just sloppy danmaku.

"Don't you know I've already beaten your finest at their own game? Danmaku, yellow journalism...throw whatever you want at me, and I'll send it careening back your way after it's done!"
she said with a purposefully grating, arrogance-filled bout of laughter as she sped down just above the ground level of the village, grazing through increasingly frequent balls of light and long, glowing laser beams in the process. The streets lit up in a blaze of flashing multicolor glory—a real fireworks show, at that.

Seija ran backwards up the side of the palace, leaning this way and that as danmaku shot past her body at different angles and crow tengu continued to get more up close and personal. Sure, they probably were faster than she was, but since Seija was nearly where she was planning to be from the start of this, it didn't matter long enough for them to make up the difference.

Seija flipped backwards through the air and headbutted her way straight through the shiny, metallic roof of Lord Tenma's home, her pursuers still hot on her tail, or legs, rather. Small groups poured in through the decently sized hole in the roof as Seija twirled into the house treasury.

"Yep, looks like trash," she said as she swept up the most valuable sentimental-looking item she could find and setted on it as her trophy for this special occasion. With that out of the way, she busted yet another hole in a perfectly good wall to start the second half of the plan—just escape. Unfortunately for her, though, plenty of tengu were waiting just outside, and as the ones from behind caught up and continued their assault, Seija found herself shooting around like a bullet ricoheting off walls, frantically dancing to the breaks in their danmaku. There wasn't any way to really to go now, and too many tengu were now appearing for her to completely keep pace with. In other words, this danmaku was going to start coming from all sides and overwhelm her.

"I haven't even shot back yet. What, do you think you're going to get that satisfaction?" she taunted.

As the wolf tengu from the outside came to join their feathered comrades, they decided to join in. Seija knew this was impossible now, and she, unlike the prideful race of the tengu, was willing to adapt to the changing times.

"Let's up the ante! GAP-FOLDING UMBRELLA!" she announced as she whipped out a parasol swiped from Yukari Yakumo herself and used it to instantly teleport herself far down to the perimeter of the village.

There wasn't any rest from them. They were quick to catch up, and their sisters and brothers in arms were ready in wait at the place in the air she had landed after using the umbrella.

Seija boosted off as danmaku hellefire rained from above, blowing up huge portions of forest in her wake. Trees fell on top of one another, animals and insects scurried around in a frenzy, and above all else...those furious cries of the tengu guards composed a beautiful choir to Seija's ears as she smirked at her own possession—the crown of Tenma himself, or at least one of his many. Nevertheless, it was a fine catch, and once she was in the clear, Seija was going to see if it had any real uses for her beyond collection value.

With Seija being so far away from the Youkai Mountain now, the tengu had to have given up by now. She'd captured the flag, and it was their loss.

She touched down somewhere in the great field to the west of the human village, lying down in the tall grass and holding the crown up to her eye, her tongue lightly sticking out, as the practice had become a habit at this point.

Little did Seija know, however, that someone had tailed her from the tengu village even still...someone she was fully acquainted with already. She was going to meet with Seija very shortly—that is, unless someone else was lurking in the shadows.
Noivian Noivian Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne Crenando Crenando

Last edited:
STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow_season_5_png_by_buffy2ville-daipbno.png

Oliver swiftly turned and nocked an arrow, pointing it right at the man's chest. He was dressed much like one of the people in those 'Star Wars' movies he had seen a while back. He had a demanding tone and an imposing look. Then again, so did Oliver. He looked the man over for any sort of weapons or other items, only finding one on the man's belt. It did have strange similarity to a lightsaber from Star Wars. Maybe this was some crazed cosplayer who just got too high or drunk and wandered into thr wrong neighborhood. He lowered his bow and un-nocked the arrow.

"You're at Star National Bank. If you stay here, the cops can take you to a hospital. You'll be fine there."
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Xesh

6VtFR5W.png

Unknown Universe
Star National Bank, Star City
Unknown Timeline

When Green Arrow was aiming at him with a bow. Xesh replied, "You have an unusual weapon, stranger." Xesh smirks as he looks at Green Arrow's bow although the man suddenly lowered his bow which it was a great decision for the man. Good to know that Xesh knows what hospital means but he doesn't know what cop means which he was confused a bit. He take a glanced to a building for a moment, the buildings does look similar to ancient Coruscant before the Rakatan Infinite Empire invade his homeworld and enslaved when he was a child. He then shift his attention back to the man.

"I don't know what you are talking about or what cop means. I don't need to go to hospital, I am not hurt. Just tell me how to get out of this planet." Xesh responded. Thawne Thawne

1812 Overture
1812 Overture sat in an outdoor bar in London, happily eating a rather large cup of a noodle and vegtable soup. The bowl was about the size of a small child for that was the order the panda warrior had requested.

She looked up at the man serving soup and smiled, giving him a thumbs up as he looked on in horror at the sheer speed that 1812 was able to finish off the soup. She shut her mouth, holding in a burp that sent steam out of her nose.

"Oh, excuse me." 1812 Overture spoke, paying for the soup with money stored in a slot in her suit before getting up and leaving the noodle bar. She walked down the street, turning down an alleyway where she saw a portal. Without warning, 1812 was sucked inside.

She found herself standing in a field of very tall grass and for a moment 1812 thought she was back in the village in China, before the Mongolians had attacked. That was a lifetime ago. She walked through the tall grass, it only reaching up to her shins due to the sheer size of her mechanical body. She saw a girl lying down in the grass with her toungue sticking out and slowly approached her.

1812 was not good at stealth, for her mechanial body stomped through the grass towards the girl.
"Hello there." She spoke, tipping her tophat in a friendly gesture "You need not worry, for I am not here to hurt you. I just have one question...Where in God's name am I?"

Standing before Seija was not just any Panda but a mechanical, brass, Steampunk panda wearing a top-hat and a monacle with a over-dramatic, leather cape that blew in the wind even through there was no wind present. She was larger than the average Panda too, standing at around eight feet tall and had opposable thumbs.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

full
Chris P. Bacon

(NOTE: Play the music in the spoiler whilst reading for enhanced effect.)

Sounds of bullets being fired filled the air thick with gunpowder and hot, searing steam from the long-destroyed vehicle engines. Grenades, explosions, corpses and blood were all too common. The police had given up on trying to stop the gang war long ago, and are waiting for the military to arrive, as they sealed off all access to the districts that are being fought over. As the sounds of automatic weaponry cracked, Sabbat vampires firing towards Camarilla vampires, there was one... different kind of vampire.

Hopping through the street, as if he was frolicking through a nice, flowery field with a hatchet in his hand and a sawn-off shotgun in the other; Chris had little care for the warfare around him. Bullets, grenades, even corpses flew above his head, or past him, but not touching him - as if he knew exactly which path to take, or as if everyone were ignoring him. It was clear that foul play was involved, as he walked past a Sabbat vampire without him even giving the slightest care. Eventually, he came to a stop, whistling.

Taking several C4 charges in his hand and setting them to explode in 69 seconds, he laid the charges next to the Sabbat bastards that were taking cover behind a bullet-ridden car wreck. It was a tradition of Clan Malkavian to make pranks from time to time. Whether they were benign, sadistic, or an outright massacre - the point of the prank was that someone was to learn something. This would teach these Sabbat mofos not to mess with the Anarchs and focus on the damn Cammies, besides, Chris had another prank in store for the Camarilla members as well.

"Best prank ever, confirmed," Chris cackled sinisterly, as he attached the explosives to the back of a Sabbat member, without him even knowing. The arts of Obfuscation indeed allowed one to remain hidden and unnoticed easily. "Now, the false sons and daughters of Maat. Their surprise will be far more breathtaking. It will be less spectacular than that of the Sabbat, like the creation of the universe in a concrete jar." Chris made his way over the battlefield, not a single bullet hitting him. He laid a small canister with toxic gas next to the Camarilla members, then kicked it towards them, breaking it open with the kick as it flew towards them. "Now, I shall go and haunt other domains," he said, moving away from the gas and the battlefield. Soon after, the noxious gas started strangling the Camarilla members and caused them to die slowly, in agony.

---
30 seconds later
---

As he was walking down the street, one could see an explosion far away. It was spectacular. Several buildings came down.
Chris didn't look back, albeit the explosion contrasted nicely with the night's sky.

Chris took out a bottle of old ketchup and put it down at his feet, then walked past it.
"Hopefully, someone will find you, my companion, and then consume you," Chris said, turning his head over his shoulder with a well-meaning smile. Then, it twisted into shock.
Several seconds passed with no response from the ketchup bottle, but Chris replied: "I never loved you. I love only typewriters. They are not as messy as Chinese mushrooms!" He fully turned his body, facing the bottle of old, spoiled ketchup.
Several seconds pass again. "Is that so? Frankly, I haven't any fucks to spare."
Again. A few seconds. "You will regret using those words against me. You have made a powerful enemy today!" Chris yelled with agony in his voice, at losing a dear friend to him. Several police cars drove past him towards the scene that he caused to blow up. "I will not forgive you. Burn in hell." He kicked the bottle of ketchup onto the road, as one of the cop cars ran it over and splattered it all across the road, leaving a red tire track in its stead. "I, Crispy Bacon, hope that you suffer in the searing heat of the Gulf Beyond."

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

7a6c25a947fedcbda67afae5fde5a9f0.jpg
Gilgamesh
The golden king sighed, "I guess it is a no, then." Gilgamesh spoke out in annoyance, walking out of Harmonia's throne room. Suddenly, a light blue portal appeared right beside Gilgamesh. A smirk appeared on his face as he slowly stepped into it. Suddenly, he'd find himself standing beside a black-dressed pale man with pointy fingers. He turns around, looking at him from head to toes. "What universe are we in, zasshu (Mongrel)?" Gilgamesh asks demandingly, his arms crossed tightly. What he didn't know is that the man beside him was a vampire...and that vampire was Lucas Redgrave. He sensed a heavy and dark atmosphere, but he did not pay attention to it.
Birdsie Birdsie

Lucas Redgrave

Lucas walked into a dark alleyway, slowly making his way towards the local chantry. Soon enough, he was stopped in his tracks. Lucas' Auspex went off as he sensed a great amount of energy next to him. A rift opened up, and a man in golden armor walked out of it. "You dare call me a half-breed in a foreign language that you think I don't know? You have some nerve." The vampire answered, purposefully not answering Gilgamesh's question to irritate him as a way of paying back. "And what even is your name? You tread like Mercury, yet do not announce your name. You are lucky this dark alley is free of mortal eyes." The Tremere's voice was surprised, yet remained hostile, offended by the King's behaviour.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh chuckled arrogantly, placing both his hand on his hip as his other hand hung down. "My name is Gilgamesh, the mighty King of Heroes! I will forgive your ignorance as my mythic tale hasn't spread to other worlds." He greeted himself, spreading his arms wide. Then, he crosses them once more. "I sense a great deal of dark magic within you. What is the name you go by in this world?" He asked, with a neutral tone of voice. His arrogant smirk was getting wider and wider by the second. A hobo then walks by, "W-wha...?!" The puny man jumped back in fear, seeing the two fear-instilling men and running away.
Birdsie Birdsie

Lucas Redgrave

Lucas answered to Gilgamesh's question. "They know me as Lucas Redgrave, local Tremere Magister. That is all I am obliged to reveal. Rest is secret." Normally, Lucas would have tried to keep up the masquerade, but this man clearly knew enough about the supernatural phenomena of this world, and he even seemed to be one. Unfortunately, an innocent bystander spotted the two as they were talking. Lucas took note of this, and in order to maintain the Masquerade, cast the Contortion Thaumaturgy on the man's legs, rendering them useless and making him trip. He then proceeded to use Rego Motus to move him back into the dark alley and put his boot on the hobo's throat, slowly choking him to death. His blood was hopelessly tasteless, and though his flesh would provide for an excellent source of material in case of a fight - he did not need it right now. Lucas' face was cold as he strangled the man with his foot. It did not display the slightest remorse, almost as if he was trampling a mere bug under his heel. Since he didn't even explain it to Gilgamesh, one could easily assume that this was ordinary.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Imperial Asylum,
Darth Krayt

1lvOB2T.png

Star Wars Universe
137 ABY

The Dread Lord and his Sith were waiting to Sion for wake up, although Krayt is losing patience, he started to believe that this isn't the Lord of Pain. "I should have known, guards, burn his body!" before the Sith troopers would enter the cube. Sion would be awaken, enraged with anger, hate, and pain towards to the Dread Lord.

Most of them were surprised however the Dread Lord was cackling until a demon-looking God appeared in the middle of no where. All of the Sith troopers would be aiming at Chaos while the hands of the Dread Lord; Darth Talon and Darth Nihl would unsheathed their red Yorik-coral lightsabers. The Dread Lord was shocked as he never seen this kind of being before.

After Chaos offered Krayt to be as his champions in exchange to crush those who opposed Krayt's rule. The Dread Lord would sense his great immense of power from Chaos. At first, his Hands wouldn't agree, saying that someone mind-tricked us including the Sith troopers. Sion could see Chaos too which Krayt noticed it. Darth Krayt will accept his offer. It is impossible to reject Chaos' offer. The Dread Lord really want to crush those who oppose him just to establish peace and order in the Galaxy.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172
Star Wars
Darth Sion
Sion walks towards the exit of the prison. Knowing he can't get out of it until they open it. Unless he can open it with the Force, he did escape an kolto tank before. Yet he notices Chaos and sensed his presence, a powerful one. "And what be in for me? I am not with this Sith. I am with the Sith Triumvirate." Sion said to Chaos.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Rysesaka Rysesaka
Chaos, Star Wars, Courscant
"You will have your youthful self restored, without losing the longevity your current form affords you." Chaos opened a portal. "Enter this portal, once you have, my servants will brief you on the situation and introduce you to your comrades.I must go, for I must not lose my current momentum." With that, Chaos left, setting off for a different time and place within that very galaxy.
Chaos, Star Wars, Kalee
Chaos appeared suddenly near Grievous and Arcann. "Greetings, great Eternal Prince, demigod of the Kaleesh." He bowed respectfully before the two. "I am the Lord of Chaos, and I have a proposition for you both. A great war will soon begin, on a scale uninmaginable to either of you. I wish for you two to fight as my champions in this war. In return, you can have anything you want and more."
"My only desire is to rid the galaxy of the Jedi and their corrupt Republic."
"That will be a simple task once you have the power I will award you."
"Assuming you stick to your promises, I accept." Grievous nodded.
"Good." Chaos opened another portal "enter this, and my servants will inform you of the current situation. And you, Arcann?"
Rysesaka Rysesaka

STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow_season_5_png_by_buffy2ville-daipbno.png

Oliver looked at the man with confusion. He was using many terms that didn't quite sound like what the normal thugs or bad guys he took down usually said. He was also acting strange for a cosplayer. Not even Vertigo did this to a person. Then, he had a callback to the 'breaches' and Earth-2 Barry had told him about. Flashbacks to the invasion of the Dominators and the Kryptonian girl from another universe. Maybe....this man had suffered a similar fate.

"Where....are you from?"
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh nodded, but as soon as the poor homeless man was choked to death, he smirked even more. A chuckle escaped Gilgamesh's lips, then bursting out in a truly amused laughter. "Hahahahahaha-Ha-Hahahaha! You killed that filthy peasant without even having the grace of telling him the reason of his doom!" Gilgamesh spoke out as he kept laughing and laughing. He leaned against the wall, holding his belly with his hands as he kept laughing non-stop. But then, he came to a stop. "Ha-Hah...tell me more about this...Tremere." He asked curiously, as his cool arrogant expression returned upon his visage.
Birdsie Birdsie

Chaos, Star Wars, Kalee
"Hm, actually it'd be quite easier if.." he closed his eyes and briefly flashed blood red. "There." Using magic, he had just sent avatars of himself across the multiverse to recruit all of those he had deemed worthy.
Suddenly, near the city limits of Belfast, Chaos appeared near Reverse flash. Using magic, he made him temporarily drop out of super speed. (hope you dont mind this as a plot device)
"Greetings. I am Lord Chaos. You are in this unfamiliar land as a side effect of the extreme tension currently within the multiverse, a plain representing all of existence. A great war is coming between myself and my greatest opponent, and I am seeking to assemble champions to lead my army into battle. You have been chosen as one such champion. Your reward will be unlimited power. You will be able to eclipse the Flash without breaking a sweat." The portal opened once more "if you enter this portal, you will be taken to my realm and you will be briefed.

Suddenly, Chaos appeared on the mountaintop next to Mr Dark. "Hello, I am Chaos.A war is coming far beyond this realm. I am seeking great champions from across existence to lead my mighty host into battle. I have chosen you as one such champion. Your reward will be unlimited. You will rule this world with an iron fist." The portal opened again "this is a gateway to my realm, where my army waits for it's commanders."
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Thawne Thawne

"Hmm..."

Mr Dark examines the portal as he considers the offer...unlimited reward? Why would he need that if he rules the world? Although...if he is from another realm...yes. He could rule multiple realms with an iron fist. Mr Dark chuckles as he commands Darkray to follow him through the portal.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Darth Krayt

YKKVj9w.png

Star Wars Universe
137 ABY

All of Krayt's personal Hands and his force-sensitive Sith Troops were looking at the Dread Lord, worried. He shift his gaze towards Sion. "I'm sorry if I have wronged you, Darth Sion, it feels weird to me to imprisoned one of the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith but with formality, address me with respect." Darth Krayt said.

He looked at his personal Hands. "Are you sure about this, master?" Darth Talon asked his master. "I'll be right back, Lady Talon. "You will be the acting leader for now, defend Coruscant at all costs while I'm not here." Darth Krayt said.

Darth Krayt, known as the Usurper, the Galactic Empire, and the Dread Lord, would now enter the portal confidently. Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172

Realm of Chaos Universe

Darth Krayt would arrive at the realm of Chaos universe, somehow, it looks like the planet of Mustafar which is kinda odd. Darth Krayt was looking at his surroundings, he saw other champions although not conversing with each other until he saw the impossible. Darth Vader. Krayt was shocked and raised his eyebrows. When he was A'Sharad Hett; a fallen Jedi master who fell to the dark side have an intense anger and hate against Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, and the First Galactic Empire but he didn't have a chance to get his revenge due to the fact that the Rebellion has already one after he finished his Sith training with the ancient Dark Jedi XoXaan who was a Sith spirit roaming in the deep chambers of the Valley of Dark Lords in Korriban. Darth Krayt would suddenly remember his past self as A'Sharad Hett. Darth Vader was one of the main reasons why Hett turned to the dark side as Vader betrayed the Jedi Order as Anakin Skywalker.

"This can't be.." Krayt would began to fuel his intense anger and hate towards Darth Vader. He needs to attack Darth Vader..in a right moment. MainEventMan MainEventMan

Prince Arcann

FNHaWFo.png

Star Wars Universe
Kalee, Outer Rim Territories, Confederacy of Independent Systems
Unknown Timeline

Prince Arcann was startled by the sudden appearance of Lord of Chaos, who looks like a demon, he have never seen this kind of being before but after Lord of Chaos questioned him about his offer.

"Although I don't know how the Eternal Empire fall and how my fate was destined. I still want to destroy the Jedi and their Republic, together with the Sith. I want the Eternal Empire to rule the Galaxy for eternity and I wish to become the Emperor of the Eternal Empire!" Lordvader59 Lordvader59

And with that, he entered the portal as he closed his eyes.

Xesh

eazbwL2.png

Unknown Universe
Outside Star National Bank, Star City
Unknown Timeline

The man questioned him. "I'm originally from Coruscant but the Rakata invaded my homeworld and enslaved my people including me however I currently reside in Tython, fighting against my former masters." Xesh continued, "To be honest, this does looks like Coruscant but not so much."

A hooded man who was affiliated with the robbers was armed with a knife, coming from behind of Green Arrow. Xesh saw him and he suddenly lift the hooded man to the air and uses his Force ability; the Force choke which he is choking the hooded man to death, after that, the hooded man fell down on the air as a lifeless body. He shift his gaze back to Green Arrow. "I saved your life." Xesh replied.

"I really need to get out of here, stranger, my Je'daii friends needs me although the Shikaakwan Mafia is going there to help. Is there a ship here on this planet?" Xesh questions the man. Thawne Thawne

Last edited:
BELFAST, IRELAND-2017
4600131-reeverse-flash-header.jpg

After dropping out of his speed, Thawne looked down at his own hands. He could still feel the connection to the Speed Force within his body, but he couldn't access it at the moment for a reason he had yet to understand. That's when he saw the figure before him that exited out of a portal. Thawne removed his cowl, an annoyed and condescending look on his face. Champion? War? Thawne didn't want any part in whatever this thing was babbling about. He had his own goals, his own aspirations, and this was not one of them. He crossed his arms. The best he could do was try and stall for time until his speed returned.

"I am not a soldier. I am not a champion. I want no part in a war. I just need you to tell me how to get back to my Earth, my timeline, so I can finish my business with the Flash. I already have a plan to deal with that annoying "hero" regardless."
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow__cw_arrow_season_5__suit_png_by_showtimeeditz-dafq5ue.png

Oliver looked quizzically at the individual as he spoke. He had heard the thug behind him, but turned to see him suspended in the air and clawing at his throat as he struggled to breath. This was something far worse than the magic of Damien Darhk. He watched the corpse fall to the ground with a disappointed look on his face. He turned back to the being.

"You didn't save my life, you took someone else's." He sighed. "None of what you are talking about exists here. You somehow crossed over into another plane of existence, and frankly I've had enough of that nonsense for a lifetime. Your powers make you dangerous, and you are a complete unknown, but I cannot let you roam by yourself in this universe."
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back