• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

darth_vader_by_erlanarya-d99uk1w.jpg
Darth Vader

Vader thought for a moment, unfolding his arms and gripping his belt with both hands once again. Truly only a madman would refuse such an offer. He decided that he would humor this man...for now. "Very well." He said. "I accept your offer. If need be, I will also lend you the aid of my imperial forces." He said, gesturing around the bridge slightly at the various officers, pilots, and soldiers. "For your sake, I hope you hold up your end of the bargain."

Darth Vader

Vader thought for a moment, unfolding his arms and gripping his belt with both hands once again. Truly only a madman would refuse such an offer. He decided that he would humor this man...for now. "Very well." He said. "I accept your offer. If need be, I will also lend you the aid of my imperial forces." He said, gesturing around the bridge slightly at the various officers, pilots, and soldiers. "For your sake, I hope you hold up your end of the bargain."
"Once victory is ours, this galaxy would be yours. It may take me a while to muster the remainder of my forces, would you care to wait here or come to my Realm so you may meet my other current champions.
MainEventMan MainEventMan

Last edited:
Darth Vader

Vader thought for a moment. He wasn't exactly the most social person, but it mattered not. It would do him well to get to know the others he would be fighting alongside. "I wish to see this 'realm' of yours myself." He answered.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Lord of Chaos- Star Wars, Executor
"Very well." He opened a crimson portal and beckoned him in.
Lord of Chaos-Realm of Chaos
As vader exited the portal, he got his first glimpse of the realm of Chaos. Likewise, the great god took his true form. "Greetings, Lord Vader. This is my realm. You currently stand within my palace, for I am the Lord of Chaos, a god of the multiverse. One of my champions has already arrived." He gestured to Dio Birdsie Birdsie before addressing them both. "Alright, both of you, I will now be leaving to recruit more champions. My servants will tend to you. If either of you would like a private quarters set up here, say so and I will add to this world a replica of your residences of your own universe with any alterations you'd care for." MainEventMan MainEventMan

Darth Vader

Vader stepped through the portal, observing the new surroundings of the Realm of Chaos. Oddly enough, it reminded him if the planet Mustafar...he stayed silent for now, even when being introduced to a human named DIO. He crossed his arms over his chest, not appearing to want to make any form of conversation.

Birdsie Birdsie
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Inferno
Location/Universe: Ostrheinsburg Castle - Soul Calibur Universe

Inferno finally came up with and idea that he thought would be at least slightly interesting. He quickly bashed a large hole in one of the walls leading to the outside, slipping through and floating up to the top of the castle. Looking around, there were a lot of large open plains covered in lush grass, a few forests, and even a small village outside of Ostrheinsburg. Well, not for long! Inferno set a two mile wide area around the village in a perfect circle on fire, basically starting an enormous wildfire that spread in all directions and slowly crept towards the village, spreading much quicker away from the village. As long as it didn't rain, within less than an hour the entire village would be up in flames! He could just imagine how agonizingly painful burning alive would be, how many worthless mortals would have their lives snuffed out through horrible horrible suffering. Had he a face of skin and not one of flames, he would be smiling right now. Granted he'd end up seriously bored after everyone in the village ended up dying, but, at least he could get some fleeting enjoyment out of a little bit of havoc. There just wasn't anything else to do while he waited for that bastard Siegfried. He honestly wished he could just be somewhere else, somewhere that Siegfried didn't exist, somewhere that he could feel free to slaughter and destroy to his heart's content without anything being able to halt him.

The Lord of Chaos-Realm of Chaos
"Very well, if neither of you require anything further, I bid you good day, you are free to roam my realm." He walked out and entered a war room off of the main throne room. A map of the multiverse shot to life. "No doubt, Order has taken the lead in her champions. Several great heroes fight for her side already. My inaction has cost me. However, there is no shortage of potential recruits." Several images flashed up in the air. Of a great beast overlooking a sea of fire, of two beings standing on a jungle world, both reputable fighters, and of a great Undead host in a forest. "Hm. They will all make good recruits... but in what order... perhaps.."
The Lord of Chaos- Rayman Universe
Then, before Settra and his undead host appeared the Lord of Chaos in his true form."Hello, great king of the Nehekhara, I am Chaos, a Multiversial god. You find yourself presently in a universe outside of your own. Unfortunately, it is a poor one for conquest. However, I have a proposition. A great war is coming, the largest in the history of existence itself. If you are willing to fight as my ally" he made sure to stress that he wouldnt be "serving" per say "in this coming conflict, not only will you be granted powers beyond your very imagination, but you will be given access to a host of far more prosperous universes ripe for conquest by your endless legions, what do you say?"
SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

SETTRA I
Forest of Light, Rayman Universe
Archers fired in the treeline to surpress the fairy. As there were three hundred archers, it wasn't too difficult to make most of the treelike too difficult to maneuver through. Meanwhile, the spearman simply retained their formation, a shieldwall raised to protect the archers and the portal both. The damned fairy miscreant was making matters difficult for the army. But this was a matter that needed to be taken. Settra could not afford to leave a portal directly to the gates of his city unprotected. The insolent display of defiance entrenched that even more. He would have to heavily fortify this portal, to prevent anything from here from reaching his Nehekhara. At least not until the area had been brought under his control.

Just as he began to move into the forest with the Ushabti at his back, a Daemon had the gall to appear before him. With a snarl, Settra unsheathed his Blessed Blade of Ptra. "Nehekhara does not consult with the vermin of chaos," he said sternly, the Ushabti raising their blades. Settra paused slightly, as the "God" began to speak. This God wanted the assistance of Nehekhara in his war. Had he lips still, Settra would have scowled. Chaos' next words might have just been flat out insulting. "So. You seek to simply buy out the service of the greatest kingdom to ever grace the face of this world with promises?" Settra said, calmly, before his voice rose. "I am not some common mercenary to fight your battles for you!" Settra bellowed, pointing his holy weapon at Chaos. "Crawl back to your hole, Daemon of Chaos. Tell Tzeentch I am not so easily fooled by his petty words."

Settra turned straight back around, marching towards the portal. "Abandon this damnable forest! Chaos lives!" He bellowed, as his warriors let out a unified shout, joining him in the march towards the portal home.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

SETTRA I
Archers fired in the treeline to surpress the fairy. As there were three hundred archers, it wasn't too difficult to make most of the treelike too difficult to maneuver through. Meanwhile, the spearman simply retained their formation, a shieldwall raised to protect the archers and the portal both. The damned fairy miscreant was making matters difficult for the army. But this was a matter that needed to be taken. Settra could not afford to leave a portal directly to the gates of his city unprotected. The insolent display of defiance entrenched that even more. He would have to heavily fortify this portal, to prevent anything from here from reaching his Nehekhara. At least not until the area had been brought under his control.

Just as he began to move into the forest with the Ushabti at his back, a Daemon had the gall to appear before him. With a snarl, Settra unsheathed his Blessed Blade of Ptra. "Nehekhara does not consult with the vermin of chaos," he said sternly, the Ushabti raising their blades. Settra paused slightly, as the "God" began to speak. This God wanted the assistance of Nehekhara in his war. Had he lips still, Settra would have scowled. Chaos' next words might have just been flat out insulting. "So. You seek to simply buy out the service of the greatest kingdom to ever grace the face of this world with promises?" Settra said, calmly, before his voice rose. "I am not some common mercenary to fight your battles for you!" Settra bellowed, pointing his holy weapon at Chaos. "Crawl back to your hole, Daemon of Chaos. Tell Tzeentch I am not so easily fooled by his petty words."

Settra turned straight back around, marching towards the portal. "Abandon this damnable forest! Chaos lives!" He bellowed, as his warriors let out a unified shout, joining him in the march towards the portal home.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald
"Perhaps you misunderstand me. I am no servant of your universes's Chaos gods. They are ants to me. Tzeench to me is simply a word. If I wanted his mere assistance, I'd go to him. I seek some greater, Settra. I seek the aid of indeed the greatest kingdom to have ever existed. Plus, if you dont want to fight alongside me I do believe it is within my power to simply cut off your access to the multiverse, damning you to rot on your plot of sand for all eternity with nothing to conquer? Would you want that?"
SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Prince Arcann

2dM9DHK.png

Star Wars Universe
Kalee, Outer Rim Territories
Unknown Timeline

As the ex-Jedi left to find the owner of the Ebon Hawk. The Prince said, "Where are you going? You can't find the owner of that ship because of the time, fool!" and moments later when the Ebon Hawk ship and Meetra herself disappeared without a trace. The Prince raised his eyebrows, he then shift his gaze towards Grievous, looking at him seriously.

"What the hell is going on?" The Prince said in a serious, dark muffled tone. Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Darth Krayt

GxWvgGT.png

Star Wars Universe
Valley of the Dark Lords, Korriban, Second Galactic Empire
137 ABY

The resurrected Darth Krayt woke up, it's been days after his most trusted advisor Darth Wyyrlok killed the Galactic Emperor. He get out of his armor and went to the deep chamber to heal himself by using his Force healing, including his Vong implants. In the deep chambers, Darth Talon, a female Lethan Twi'lek, one of the most trusted members of Krayt encountered him. The worried Talon said, "Lord Krayt! Are you alright, my master?"

The Emperor just chuckle, "I'm alright, Lady Talon, I grant you to sense any pursuers while I heal." Krayt said as he was still healing from his Force healing. When Darth Talon sense Darth Nihl; a male Nagai who is coming for Talon, quickly left the deep chamber to face Darth Nihl. Eventually Darth Nihl found and dueled Talon until Darth Krayt intervened and revealed to the two Sith his plan to hold the One Sith under his control. Darth Nihl quickly kneeled to Darth Krayt saying, "Lord Krayt, you're alive." Darth Krayt patted Nihl's shoulder and Darth Nihl would stand up, acknowledging that Darth Nihl is still loyal to Darth Krayt.

For decades he had taken the most powerful, newly-born Force-sensitives, having them enhanced with cybernetic implants and turned into unquestionably loyal Sith troopers that would take their own lives when ordered to do so by their master. It was with these troopers and a new, more powerful class of Sith startrooper that Darth Krayt intended to make himself the unquestioned leader of the Galaxy. Upon revealing this, he then revealed his will and presence to all those in the Galaxy that had ever touched the dark side, Cade Skywalker included. Though this brought pleasure to the One Sith, Darth Wyyrlok stood alone as an enemy of Krayt upon confirming that the Dark Lord was alive.
Star Wars Universe
Coruscant, Core Worlds, Second Galactic Empire
137 ABY

Soon after Krayt, with his new armor suit (the appearance) proceeded to head to Coruscant with Darth Nihl and Talon, along with at least two powerful Sith Troopers. When they arrived, they were confronted by several Sith that Darth Wyyrlok had convinced that this Krayt was an imposter. "Wyyrlok, you are a traitor! I trusted you in my whole life but it is time to kill you, traitor scum." Darth Krayt was enraged. "Bring it on, impostor." Darth Wyyrlok would chuckle.

After a short battle Darth Krayt's forces were successful; an enraged Wyyrlok then confronted the Dark Lord declaring he had already killed him, and that he would not apologize for attempting to kill Krayt. After a short, but intense duel, Darth Krayt led Wyyrlok to believe he was victorious, only to then impale the usurper through the chest. With his former ally dead, Darth Krayt declared that for the galaxy to be truly united, he would have to cause it to go through a form of death and rebirth as he had. With that said and done, the Dark Lord of the Sith or the Galactic Emperor began to make his preparations for war against the remnants of the New Jedi Order, remnants of the Galactic Alliance, the Bastion resistance (known as Fel Empire-in-Exile) and others who opposed his rule.

"The Galaxy must experience the pain of death and rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war." Darth Krayt said after he killed Darth Wyyrlok, looking at the Sith who all witnessed the intense duel.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Last edited:
Mr Dark/Darkray
Rayman Universe

While Ly takes cover from the hail of arrows, she breathes a sigh of relief when she sees the army leave, unaware of Khaos near to her. However, atop the Top of the World, Mr Dark chuckles to himself as he watches this new set of events unfold beneath him through his binoculars. Well, at least the threat to his world has gone - even he admits it would be difficult to take it back from the armies that Settra brought through. Though, he believes he could've done it.

As he stands ominously in the wind, his black magical cloak flowing in the wind, he watches as Darkray laughs maniacally. From what Mr Dark can tell, Darkray is laughing for no apparent reason - he's just insane, from what Mr Dark can tell.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Darth Sion
Anger, hatred and pain was all that Sion felt at this monent. Channeling his anger to keep himself alive all time. It had been some time since he fought against the Exile, Meetra Surik. Yet his feeling are conflicted about her. And he hates it, because those feeling threaten his anger and hatred and with that his life. He hates her for it. The dark side on Malachor fuels Sion with the Force, making him stronger as he meditates on the Dark Side of the Force. He needs to prepare himself to face Meetra again. Yet he should also get rid of his master, Darth Traya. Her teachings weakening them. And yet she can't see that. He must free himself from Traya and hunt down who seems to be the absolute last Jedi in the entire Galaxy.
As sion meditates, a something surrounds him. Before he can even open his eyes, he is somewhere else.

Coruscant
137 ABY
Sion looks cautiously around. The place looks way too good to be Malachor V and he can't sense the Dark Side from Malachor here. But he can't sense Traya either. Nearby he notices or people strong in the Dark Side. Other Sith and what seems to maybe be their leader. Sion stands up and looks towards the Sith next to what was a Sith, now a corpse. His own emotions radiating off from him. If no one saw him appear, they would be easily able to sense his sudden appearance in the room.
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Darth Krayt

MfcpkOX.png

Star Wars Universe
Imperial Palace, Coruscant, Second Galactic Empire
137 ABY

After what Darth Krayt said, seven Sith troopers and two Imperial officers surround the unknown man who appeared in the middle of nowhere, with their guns aimed at the unknown man Darth Talon; the female Lethan Twi'lek approached Darth Krayt. "Lord Krayt, someone's here." Talon whispered. The Galactic Emperor would shift his gaze towards the unknown man. Darth Talon, Darth Nihl, and Darth Stryfe unsheathed their red Yorik-coral lightsabers and defend the Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Krayt ordered his Sith troopers to drag Sion near the throne.

Darth Krayt examines Sion's appearance, the looks of him made Krayt looked at him seriously but something bothers his mind. Darth Krayt shift his gaze back to the two Imperial officers. "Tell Grand Moff Morlish Veel to commence the attack on the Outer Rim territories, now!" the two Imperial officers would said, "Yes, Lord Krayt." they would bow and head towards to the exit.

The three powerful Sith would still defend Darth Krayt as their red Yorik-coral lightsabers raised while the seven Sith troopers aimed their military-graded weapons at Sion. Darth Krayt, while sitting on his throne, motions his body near Sion. "You look something else." Darth Krayt continued, "Who invited you to this place?" Darth Nihl; a male Nagai replied, "He must be one assassins who'll try to kill you, Master." Darth Krayt signal Nihl to be quiet. Darth Krayt would wait for Sion's response.

jAHOAd2.png

This is what Darth Krayt looks like, speaking to Sion while three powerful Siths defend him (with their lightsabers raised of course)

Donder172 Donder172

latest
Dio "DIO" Brando
Location: JJBA Universe - Stardust Crusaders Era - Caire, Egypt - DIO's HQ

"Very well, I accept." Dio's face was ruthless, cold. "Where do I begin, in this war, you speak of?" Dio politely required. It was indeed true that a soldier couldn't follow orders if not given any, that is why Dio asked the God for directions that he should keep himself faced toward. Dio had mixed emotions about a deal like this, but it was nonetheless a very good way of gaining power until none could oppose him - in other words, a good way to avert any attempts the Joestars make at defeating him.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Darth Krayt

MfcpkOX.png

Star Wars Universe
Imperial Palace, Coruscant, Second Galactic Empire
137 ABY

After what Darth Krayt said, seven Sith troopers and two Imperial officers surround the unknown man who appeared in the middle of nowhere, with their guns aimed at the unknown man Darth Talon; the female Lethan Twi'lek approached Darth Krayt. "Lord Krayt, someone's here." Talon whispered. The Galactic Emperor would shift his gaze towards the unknown man. Darth Talon, Darth Nihl, and Darth Stryfe unsheathed their red Yorik-coral lightsabers and defend the Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Krayt ordered his Sith troopers to drag Sion near the throne.

Darth Krayt examines Sion's appearance, the looks of him made Krayt looked at him seriously but something bothers his mind. Darth Krayt shift his gaze back to the two Imperial officers. "Tell Grand Moff Morlish Veel to commence the attack on the Outer Rim territories, now!" the two Imperial officers would said, "Yes, Lord Krayt." they would bow and head towards to the exit.

The three powerful Sith would still defend Darth Krayt as their red Yorik-coral lightsabers raised while the seven Sith troopers aimed their military-graded weapons at Sion. Darth Krayt, while sitting on his throne, motions his body near Sion. "You look something else." Darth Krayt continued, "Who invited you to this place?" Darth Nihl; a male Nagai replied, "He must be one assassins who'll try to kill you, Master." Darth Krayt signal Nihl to be quiet. Darth Krayt would wait for Sion's response.

jAHOAd2.png

This is what Darth Krayt looks like, speaking to Sion while three powerful Siths defend him (with their lightsabers raised of course)

Donder172 Donder172
Sion looks around as he is surrounded by soldiers. Before the trooper can drag him away, he shoves the guy back and walks to the throne himself. Looking towards the Sith on the throne. The only thing he can sense in Sion is the Dark Side, hatred, anger and pain. Sion does not give the soldiers much attention as they are being commanded while some aim at him.
"I was not invited to this place. This is not where I should be. But not on your orders, but of my master's, Darth Traya. My name is Darth Sion, Lord of Pain." Sion said as he looks at the three Sith behind the man on the throne.

Goku
Realm of Order

Goku smirked and laughed at the comment. "Oh, I know. I just thought that a fighter with your capabilities would be able to fly too." Landing on the ground, he heard a familiar sound once more, and prepared to move out of the way. "That coming for me again?" He asked Falcon before his jaw dropped into a smile. "Hey! Wanna see something cool?"
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Sion looks around as he is surrounded by soldiers. Before the trooper can drag him away, he shoves the guy back and walks to the throne himself. Looking towards the Sith on the throne. The only thing he can sense in Sion is the Dark Side, hatred, anger and pain. Sion does not give the soldiers much attention as they are being commanded while some aim at him.
"I was not invited to this place. This is not where I should be. But not on your orders, but of my master's, Darth Traya. My name is Darth Sion, Lord of Pain." Sion said as he looks at the three Sith behind the man on the throne.

Darth Krayt would keep sitting on his throne after this so-called Lord of Pain finished his introduction "Sion? Since when did you bear the title of the Dark Lord of the Sith?" The Galactic Emperor continued as he stand up at his throne. "And your master is Darth Traya? I have never heard of this Darth Traya!" Darth Krayt's voice would be loud and aggressive.

"You are a pretender, Sion, you follow the old way, you are no Sith to me. We are One Sith and all Sith bow to me!" Darth Krayt said as he use Force choke to Sion, he lift Sion up and beginning to choke him to death.

SETTRA I
Settra, the last Nehekharan in this realm, turned his head to look back at Chaos. "I do not care who you say you are, Chaos. I do not care for your honeyed words or promises. I shall not be bought. Nehekhara shall not be bought." As Chaos made his las point, Settra actually burst into laughter. "All better, than kneeling to vermin." Settra turned and stepped back through the portal, emerging before the gates of Khemri. The realm would be fortified at once. If this chaos was who he claimed to be, Settra was not worried. After all, if Chaos itself was fighting a war, its opponent could likely open such portals as well. Although... who is it that chaos would be fighting? And how?

Corrin
Realm of Order

Corrin bowed to Order. "Thank you my lady Joseph and I will return with a united army ready to fight for you. Come on Joseph I'll explain the situation so far on our way. I want to get there before Xander or Ryoma can get a chance to kill each other." Corrin began to move out of the room ready to get this mission done.

Birdsie Birdsie Noivian Noivian The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Lordvader59 Lordvader59

redesign_jan__2016___1946_joseph_joestar_by_mandarinswift-d9pfdz9.png
Joseph "JoJo" Joestar

Joseph followed the white-haired girl and asked her a question. "First things first, how long are they at each other's throats and for what reason?" He asked. His expression was slightly more serious than usual. It seems as though the man was already formulating strategies. As though behind his mask of a funny man was a master tactician, who had the brilliance of a greek philosopher. Joseph couldn't judge who was right, or wrong in that war, it did not matter. His only goal was to make it stop. Yes, that was the strategical goal, indeed. Joseph kept quiet, following beside the young girl, awaiting an answer to his question patiently.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Darth Krayt would keep sitting on his throne after this so-called Lord of Pain finished his introduction "Sion? Since when did you bear the title of the Dark Lord of the Sith?" The Galactic Emperor continued as he stand up at his throne. "And your master is Darth Traya? I have never heard of this Darth Traya!" Darth Krayt's voice would be loud and aggressive.

"You are a pretender, Sion, you follow the old way, you are no Sith to me. We are One Sith and all Sith bow to me!" Darth Krayt said as he use Force choke to Sion, he lift Sion up and eginning to choke him to death.
"I have been Sith since Exar Kun's Sith Empire. I am surprised you haven't heard about the leaders of the Sith Triumvirate since we are the reason why the Jedi are all but extinct." Sion said back to Krayt. Feeling something grabbing his throat and choking him, Force choke. Feeling being lifted up as she was slowly choked to death. Only filling his anger and rage as he starts to channel that anger and hatred. Though struggling to get free of Krayt's Force choke.

7a6c25a947fedcbda67afae5fde5a9f0.jpg
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh took a deep breath, looking up at the blue sky. He then moves down his gaze upon his team. "Wait here." He speaks out, walking towards Order's throne room. As soon as he enters, he looks up directly in her eyes. "I have come to ask a question, Harmonia." He speaks out, placing his left hand on his hip as his right hand gestures as he speaks. "Do you have any knowledge of any task my team, or even I alone, could accomplish? My boredom is too much to endure." Gilgamesh spoke cockily, letting out a very bored sigh.
Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
"I have been Sith since Exar Kun's Sith Empire. I am surprised you haven't heard about the leaders of the Sith Triumvirate since we are the reason why the Jedi are all but extinct." Sion said back to Krayt. Feeling something grabbing his throat and choking him, Force choke. Feeling being lifted up as she was slowly choked to death. Only filling his anger and rage as he starts to channel that anger and hatred. Though struggling to get free of Krayt's Force choke.

When he heard what Sion said about affiliating with the ancient Exar Kun's Sith Empire and being one of the three Dark Lords of the ancient Sith Triumvirate; Darth Krayt didn't believe what he said due to the fact that what Sion said is about ancient history. It happened four millennia ago. Although Darth Krayt knows only few about ancient history, he still doesn't believe that Sion is affiliated with those ancient Sith nations and what Sion said about the Jedi being extinct make Krayt laugh. He is still choking Sion to death. Darth Krayt has plans for him.

Corrin
Realm of Order

"I only know certain bits, Like how the war got kicked into high gear when the King of Hoshido was killed and one of his children was kidnapped. The queen placed a barrier around Hoshido that robbed any trespassers of the will to fight. The war was at a stalemate for a good few years. Then the Nohrians struck again. The child that was kidnapped had their mind wiped and was given a sword to protect themselves. The mission the child was given backfired and they were captured by Hoshido. The child met her Family again who were all heartbroken to learn she didn't remember them. However Mikoto the queen of Hoshido was quick to open her arms to her lost daughter. However during a festival the sword given to the daughter reacted to the presence of an outsider. The sword flew out of the daughters grasp and fell into the strangers hand. The result was an explosion that caused many innocents and the queen to be lost. Since that incident the war was kicked into high gear with battles cropping up place to place. No area is safe from the war. The prince of Hoshido abandoned his mothers want for peace in a fit of rage at all that had happened." Corrin seemed to be upset just from talking about this. She had no idea if Joseph would know who the Lost child was or the fact he was talking to her.

Birdsie Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back