• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

NAVIGATION:
IC
OOC
CS

33b30aa026d841a28c4f98277ae9bea8.png

There are infinite universes, no matter what you might think.

In each one, the changes could be the slightest, like the color of a T-shirt you wore one day.
In others, it might be a bit bigger, like getting married earlier.
And in others, it might be very decisive, where you died after your birth.

The Multiverse is kept together by two beings; Khaos and Harmonia.
The God of Chaos and The Goddess of Order.

The God of Chaos had declared war on Order, for unknown reasons. The Multiverse is being destabilized. A great war is to begin soon.

Hello!Hello, duckling!
This is Birdsie coming at you with yet another bomb-ass reboot of an old classic. Most newer members will not remember this RP series, but others will know it and remember it as exactly what it was...

A huge clusterfuck of fandoms, misunderstandings, and action, which was actually far more entertaining than it sounds.

Now, I intend to reboot it and I call unto the names of the old veterans that participated in this roleplay eons ago at my side: (Or at least some of them, because I can't find the full list!)
Noivian Noivian The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof billthesomething billthesomething Donder172 Donder172 Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Vsland Vsland Barbas Barbas Lordvader59 Lordvader59 B BlueClover Crenando Crenando @Tamamo-no-Bae ManyFaces ManyFaces Archdemon Archdemon Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Yoshiro Yoshiro

I will also invite a few friends of mine that may, or may not be interested: Swire Swire Alteras Alteras Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden

Allow us to revive this and go back to the good old days when 10 pages of pure roleplay could contain absolutely no character development whatsoever! And the immensely tremendous amount of fandoms I am into has doubled-- no, tripled over that period! So has the quality of my writing! Now, I will crush all of you! *Evil laughter*

But, yeah, back to the plot.
CharactersYou can be literally any character from any universe and fandom. You can also make OCs, or bring in your characters from other RPs. Fuck me, if you feel like it you can make yourself. Or yourself with superpowers. Go crazy, kid, as long as you won't kill the omniverse with a buttonclick.

We will also need two roles that are necessary for the RP to function: (Unless @Tamamo-no-Bae feels they need a name change.)
  • Khaos: God of Chaos. He will choose some of the characters as his champions in the war against Order.
  • Harmonia: Goddess of Order. She will choose some of the characters as her champions in the war against Chaos.
Obviously, some characters can remain neutral. And remember: This is a war for the multiverse. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

In other words: This is a huge bullshit war where characters are ripped from their universes into new ones and sign, or do not sign contracts with two deities that represent all chaos and all order respectively to fight in an ultimate war for the whole omniverse. It's name? CLASH!
Rules
  1. No one-liners. At least 3 lines of text per post.
  2. Do not be a dick.
  3. I am always right.
  4. If I am wrong, refer to the rule above.
  5. No wrestling arcs, unless absolutely necessary.
  6. This is not a rule, but a request: billthesomething billthesomething , I would be more than honored if you helped me GM this like you have so long ago.
  7. Try to post at least once daily. Tell us if you can't.
  8. A like on your character sheet means it is accepted.
  9. Each post must contain your character's name and current location above it. This is just in order to avoid confusion.
  10. Tag anyone you think would like this. Spread the word.
  11. If your characters obtain new powers, or such things, include it in the post as BOLDED information. Then, you may edit your CS to contain it. Keep your sheets updated this way.
  12. No more than 6 characters per player.

Last edited:
Khaos
Realm of Chaos
For once, the Realm of Chaos was silent. None of the usual screaming could be heard, no monsters roared in the distance. The only sound that could be heard was tapping. Specifically, the tapping of Khaos' finger against his throne. His giant figure sat very lazily in the seat, as if he hadn't really intended to sit there. his eyes moved slowly, taking in all of the sights of his palace. It had taken him two millienia to get the design just right, but now it was painful to look at. The bones holding his banners up had once made him smile each morning. Yet now as Khaos observed them, he noted how his favorite bone-pillar, carved from the family of a former servant, was off ever so slightly. With a wave of his hand, the pillar shattered apart, leaving cloth and bone-dust scattered across the wind. Several servants rushed out to clean it up, but Khaos held his hand up to stop them. "Let it stay like that, it amuses me more this way." At least the skull of the servant remained, thrown by the explosion almost directly in front of him. He leaned down, picking it up between his massive fingers. A second later, and he was smaller, able to hold the skull like a regular mortal would. "Alas, poor Yorick, I killed him well." Snickers could be heard from some of the guards, which brought Khaos to smile wickedly. "Ahh....there's a thought. Death. Murder. Bloodshed. I might find some fun in that." He walked across the floor, the guards' bodies becoming mutilated as he passes by them. The walls in the palace burst apart, and the floor rose up to lead the God towards his private quarters. Once inside, the palace reformed itself into the original shape. Khaos walked into his observatory, which held an active floating map of the omniverse. Khaos willed his journal to appear before him, and he read it briefly. "Let's see....." He walked while reading it further, making several notes and marks. "I've done that.....did that one twice.......can I really handle another zombie apocolypse?.........what about..........this one?" The map zoomed in on a cluster of universes, all of which co-existed together. "Yes, perfect! I haven't done a soul harvest in so long, it'll be good to get some for my coo-" A giant X appeared on the map, signalling this was an illegal action."Are you shitting me? It's against the Law? Fine, then how about these ones?!" The map zoomed over to a different set of universes, but once again the X appeared. "These ones?!" The X appeared once more. "Then these too?" The X appeared, this time bringing out a different symbol with it. "You've got to be fucking with me, she's claimed this entire part?!? 'Under my protection, no deity may disrupt these without my permission.' She dares to suggest I cannot do as I wish? I am Khaos! This omniverse belongs to me!" Khaos morphed into a giant beast, roaring so loudly that the windows shattered apart. He smashed the walls down, and broke apart the floors. The palace struggled to rebuild itself, as it's masters' strength was far greater. It wasn't long before Khaos morphed into his usual form, slumping down onto the last piece of furniture left. "I have ravaged worlds apart. I have caused mass genocide and even conquered other realities. My power is limitless, my rage infinite. Yet for all that I have done and can do, I am bound by that damn Law. 'No god may kill the other, as both are distributed equal omnipotence'." He stood up slowly, walking over to the massive hole in his wall where his main window had been. "For too long have I allowed myself to listen to the words of our creators, for too long have I let their words hold sway over me." Morphing once again, he became a massive armored creature, commanding all his forces and subjects to gaze upon this new form.
989aa861a2b5531976caa1d31fa9c1cf.jpg
"I am Khaos, your lord and master, hear me and obey! I have been bound to the ancient law for my entire existence, but tonight this ends! Go forth, my harbingers of anarchy! Ride, my warriors of mayhem! For tonight, we take all Creation under my domain, and end the miserable excuse of a God called Order!"

He willed a projection of himself to appear in front of Order, giving her the message directly.
"Order! I am Khaos, God of Mayhem and Disorder! And I declare direct war upon you! The Law binds me no more, and I will drink of your blood soon!"
With everyone notified, Khaos ended the projections, taking a sit in a newly constructed palace, one out-fitted for war. It would make an excellent command center. He willed a scrying portal in front of him, its reflection scanning across time and space "I need champions....but who would bring glory to my name?"

Dio Brando
Location/Universe
: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Universe - Stardust Crusaders Era: Caire, Egypt - Dio's Base of Operations

WARNING: Post contains very minor, undetailed descriptions of gore. Still, just warning ya.

Dio was sitting in a quiet room, reading one of his many books. Bodies of dead humans were lying around him, with a fireplace near him. The humans were mere food to him, he consumed many in the past. They were like bread to him, so these humans laying around were like bread crumbs. He gave them no attention. The room was dark, with only a candle and the fireplace lighting the areas around Dio, who sat on a comfortable wooden chair. There was a window opposite of the fireplace that gave a good view on Caire, Egypt. There was no sun behind the window, only the inscrutable and beautiful moon that Dio was accustomed to seeing, as he was a nocturnal creature that was killed by the sun.

A vampire entered the room after three knocks. Dio, again, paid it no attention and continued reading, until the vampire verified he wanted to talk to him: "Lord Dio. I am here with my report," the fanged man clarified. He wore ordinary clothes, a shirt, black pants. What you'd expect from anyone.

Dio groaned as if irritated beyond measure. He closed the book he was reading, laying it down on the table in front of him, then said: "And?" The vampire became somewhat frightened. He knew that irritation was enough of a reason for Dio to kill him. "W-Well. Several more stand users fell. The Joestars are--" Dio rose his hand, showing the man that he did not care. "Fell?" Dio repeated the word that his servant used, but with a different connotation. It was a question, as if: 'Did I hear that correctly?' "Y-yes. They were killed."

Dio stood up from his chair and walked up to the vampire. The latter began to sweat, beyond frightened. "And?" The vampire stared into Dio's eyes, petrified by fear. After a few seconds, he regained consciousness and continued: "T-The Joestars are about to enter Egypt." "That's not what I asked you about. Several of my stand users died. The question is: When will you die for me? I have no use for you if you don't. Anyone can tell me reports." The vampire remained quiet to the question, petrified by both its nature and what Dio asked for and incapable of a proper answer. Several seconds of this eerie silence passed before Dio reacted to this lack of an answer.

Dio turned around, then sighed. He walked a few steps, seemingly returning to his chair, but then he stopped midway. He quickly turned around and yelled: "MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUUUDA! (USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USEEELESS!)" in rapid succession. As he yelled, The World had manifested and flew up to the vampiric servant. With 4 extremely fast punches, it completely obliterated his body into a bloody mush and the occasional bone and flesh fragment, however, to an ordinary person; it would seem that the Vampire exploded out of nowhere and for no reason. The punches that the World delivered were incredibly powerful and quick, even Dio could barely see The World's hands moving despite his enhanced senses. One of the dogs that up to that point hid in a corner of the room walked up to the body and began to feast on its remnants. Dio called back The World to him, as it's spiritual resonance faded into his body once again.

Dio sat back in his leather chair, as comfortably as he could. He did the European leg cross and picked up his book from where he left off.
Yoshiro Yoshiro

Khaos
Realm of Chaos

Khaos came upon an image of a strange man reading a book. Scrolling back a few moments showed the man killing another with some special ability. "Interesting.....I could use a man like that......"

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Caire, Egypt

The god willed a part of himself into the room, taking the form of a demonic mortal.

masked_man_by_myst34-d9sjhur.jpg
"You seem to be quite an interesting one." Khaos stated, sitting in a floating throne. He floated over to the bodies and prodded one with his leg. "Tell me......what do they call a killer such as you?"
Birdsie Birdsie

Dio Brando
Location/Universe
: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Universe - Stardust Crusaders Era: Caire, Egypt - Dio's Base of Operations

Dio felt a weird fluctuation in energy, as a being of black chitin formed next to him. He was taken by surprise. He did not respond, instead, he thought: 'What? Is he a Stand? No, Stands don't talk. What if it's his ability? No, that not either. There would have to be a Stand User nearby that I don't know of, which is impossible. He's something else entirely, but he doesn't look like a zombie, nor a vampire, nor one of the Pillar Men. He's something new. I need to play safe.'

After his thinking was done, Dio replied full of intent: "I am DIO," he half-lied. Dio's true name was Dio Brando, however, he abandoned that name long ago, disgusted by his surname, because it was carried by his father. 'I believe it is safe to assume he is powerful, as he could get in here without me noticing. I'll try not to be hostile to him until I can figure out what he is.' And so, Dio spoke again, with a polite, but reserved tone: "Before you say anything else, please, tell me what you are. Knowing that will satisfy me enough to speak with you openly and truthfully. I have never seen a thing such as you." Despite Dio's words, his surprise wasn't that large. His face showed a mixture of curiosity and some astonishment.

Yoshiro Yoshiro

Last edited:
Khaos
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Caire, Egypt
"I am a god, DIO. One who is very interested in you, and that ability you possess." The throne disappeared beneath Khaos, and he floated closer to seated man. "You see, I require powerful people who will aid me in the upcoming war I am waging. Your power has made you stand out amongst trillions of possible canidates, and I would love to have you at my side." Khaos brought his hand up, creating origami models of the Joestars. They floated around the room, before landing in front of DIO. "Whatever you desire, I can give to you. You want these pests on your doorstep? I'll deliver them broken and bruised, with a little bow on their heads. You want to kill them over and over for eternity? Just say so."

Gilgamesh
Location/Universe
: TYPE-Moon Universe, Fate/Stay Night Era
Gilgamesh was in a room, thoughtlessly staring at the ceiling, sipping wine from a golden grail. The room he was in opened and a brown-haired, black-dressed man donning a cross around his neck entered. "Kirei Kotomine, what a pleasure to see you again!" Gilgamesh spoke out mockingly, sitting up and crossing his left leg over the right one, spinning his cup around to make the wine in it shuffle. "Gilgamesh...I assume that you have nothing to do since the war ended." The man spoke, sitting down on a nearby couch. Gilgamesh smirked, tilting his head to the left, sipping some more wine. "Same goes for you, overseer." Gilgamesh responded cockily, with a challenging beam on his face. "I have recently read a...certain scripture that mentions that humans are superior to angels." Kirei began speaking, cleaning his coat from a stain of blood. Gilgamesh took another sip from his cup and nodded, "And why is that, Kotomine?" Gilgamesh asked with the same smile on his face. Kirei sighed deeply, "Because there are people who know of evil but do not become evil. It's different from angels, who know only of good since birth. Humans have evil, but can live as good, so they are superior to angels, who know only good." He monologued for a short moment, ending with another deep sigh.

Gilgamesh laughed mockingly, "
Hahahahaha! And you think this is of any interest to me?" Gilgamesh exclaimed. Kirei sighed deeply, again, getting up from his couch and going out of the room. Gilgamesh then waves his hand in the air, as a small golden portal appears. He puts his hand in it, taking out another bottle of wine. This time, he takes off the cap and smells the fumes the wine let off, pouring some more into his grail, beginning to sip it once more.

@Open for Interaction

Mr Dark/Darkray
Mr Dark's hideout

The two moons hung high in the black night sky, beautiful like beacons in the endless darkness. The air was cold atop the mountain that Mr Dark had called home - a small cave overlooking the world beneath him. He had little time to get comfortable, however, as he frantically searches his shelves for his remedies.

"Darkray!", the harsh tone of the cloaked wizard croaks, "find my red lum soup!"

As Mr Dark commands the strange disembodied creature to find his health potions, Mr Dark coughs slightly as he reels from the injuries given to him by Rayman...he'd do anything to get rid of the menace.

Dio Brando
Location/Universe

Dio heard the entity speak, then looked at the figurines of the Joestar family. He looked at all of them. They were perfect origami replicas. George. Jonathan. Erina. Joseph. Suzie Q. Lisa Lisa. George Joestar II. Holly. Jotaro. Sadao. All of them. Dio picked up the one he felt was best; Jonathan. Jonathan was the only man that Dio ever felt respect towards, that's why he chose Jonathan's body to be his out from all other bodies he could have picked. He looked into Jonathan's face for a few moments, considering his options.

Dio took several seconds to think, staring into Jonathan's paper face. The supposed being called itself a God. "Whatever I desire?" DIO's face was monotone, perhaps even saddened, or bored. Both were options here. Dio, after a few seconds, growled at the origami figure of Jonathan in his hand, clenching it with much force. He threw the paper that remained of it into the fire, then slid rest of the figurines with one shove of the hand after Jonathan's figurine. All began to burn. "The destruction of the Joestars is not a wish of mine. I respect Jonathan and his bloodline, as much as they are like a debilitating curse lurking in my shadow to bite into me and stop me." Dio stood up, then faced the God of Chaos that stood before him. He looked into Khaos' eyes with a cold face, then told him: "I have only two requests and no more. Firstly, I wish for power. I want to be the most powerful being in the world. The more of it the better!" Dio yelled loudly as if he proclaimed that. It was true, that Dio loved power more than anything else, but there were other things he was passionate about. Other things he loved, but would never admit. "But, as I said. There is a second wish. If it is impossible for more than one, I will choose the first one instead of the second. And this wish is for you to revive my dead mother and give her a chance. I always wanted her to lead a happy life, but..." Dio's face turned into cold and utter contempt at the thought of his abusive father. 'That bastard... he was always pathetic... he couldn't ever make money on his own, so he stole from me. He always abused me and mom... He drove her to suicide. If only she could have known how much...' Dio's stream of thoughts which was filled with resentment stopped, as he spoke to the God again.

"Whatever. If you can do those things for me, I will be more than glad to join you. As I said. The former wish holds first place when compared to the latter, but it would be preferable for both of them to be realized." Dio took another step forward, with the same, ice-cold frown that he always held when he was determined to do something. "If can do those things for me: You may consider Lord Dio... a servant to you... Under the assumption you are truly a God: I will bow my head to you."

Yoshiro Yoshiro

Madara rose into the air surveying the wreck of the fourth ninja alliance. The fools had thought that they pathetic humans could withstand the force of the God of War. Of course, this was all for their benefit, even if he had to kill some of them to achieve what they unknowingly wished for. He sighed, his white robe billowing out. A few moments to enjoy the last of the world before the eternal Tyskuiyomi went out.

SETTRA I
Khemri, Nehekhara, Among the Endless Sands
Settra was King undisputed. The only King, save for his Vassal Kings, lying asleep underground. They were awoken only at his order, and marched to his every whim. Nehekhara was his forever, the most perfect Kingdom of Man to ever grace existence. No matter what curse the foul Nagash had laid upon it, Nehekhara was glorious. After the End Times, Nehekhara was alone, cast adrift in an ocean of Endless Sands. However, Settra only considered this a gift. All his fallen servants had been returned to him, and as the sands around his kingdom were endless (save for the northern coast, which touched an endless sea), there was nothing out there left to conquer. Settra was at last, satisfied. Nagash, whose power was no more, would ever be see again, but his curse has proved everlasting. As twisted as it was, Settra had at last obtained the eternal kingship he craved.

All his old rivals had been slain or forced to kneel, and all had been forced into eternal slumber, to be awoken at Settra's decree. Only one awoke of their own will, High Queen Khalida, of Lybaras. A trusted ally, arising whenever needed to protect her city by order of her Goddess of Asp, her sole purpose to slaughter all vampires. But now... alone in this new, endless plain, it seemed there was no place left to conquer, no vampires left to slay. All that was left, was the search. The remaining Liche Priests would be tasked to helping rebuild Nehekhara, and their kingdom would grow ever greater, until they could go no farther, and at last, their hunger would be sated.

He stood at the gates of his palace, two massive Necrosphinxes perched beside the enterance. They were the deadliest of the many war statues used by Nehekhara. Foul mixes of beasts, possessed by the foul energies of the desert's dark gods. They were nearly unstoppable forces of war, able to slay dragons with only one swing of their deadly blades. And they too, now belonged to Settra. Eventually, he knew someone would come across his dominion, or he somewhere else, and then, his conquering would begin again as he would forge the greatest empire in history.

Gwen Tennyson
Universe, Location: Ben10-noverse, Somewhere in the Andromeda Galaxy according to Kevin

"I realize that a well-traveled space adventurer such as yourself has a nose for wayfaring, but could you maybe just turn on any one of the available positioning systems and check were we are? It's been, like, 10 light-years already." Ben called out from the backseats of the ship after he'd surreptitiously wiped away tears of outrage from watching the season finale of Witches of East End.

"Ben, we discussed this on Earth. We can be tracked through using any form of communication, which would be counter intuitive while trying to avoid the notice of an entire alien armada." Gwen replied with an eye roll as Kevin was too busy trying to keep from crying himself; his blissful hours of a silent Ben with only to occasional sniffle and tissues blow were a thing of the past.

"Yeah, but they wouldn't have followed us this far. Right? There's no way they could know where we're heading; they didn't even know who I was." He crossed his arms, grumbling.

"Yes, Ben, because everyone has to know who you are because you can spin the dials on a watch." Kevin managed to get a coherent sentence across without causing himself serious harm.

"If you've saved worlds, and the entire universe by the way, as many times as I have, you'd expect people to recognize you too." Ben stuck his tongue out at the back of Kevin's head.

"That may be the case, but weren't you also the cause of several of those crises or at least made things unnecessarily worse before making them better?" Gwen spun around in her chair and gave her cousin "the look".

"Yeah alright whatever." Ben put his headphones back in and started up the second season of Witches of East End. "They still should've known who I was." He mumbled under his breath before falling silent.

Gwen sighed heavily and shook er head before facing forward again and turning to Kevin. "He wasn't wrong Kevin. We need to know if we are still being followed."

"I know. I just hate hearing him make sense; it's weird: not right." Kevin shuddered slightly. "Anyway, I still think it's not a good idea to use anything on board until we can change out the broadcasters. As long as they have he ship's signature, they can just look for our broadcasts. Maybe you can try sensing them. You said they left a distinct ripple in the flow of mana."

"I can try, but there's no guarantee. The flow of energy is... deeper in space." Gwen closed her eyes and meditated as she searched for anyone in pursuit. For some reason, she was having a hard time reaching beyond the dimensions of the ship, as if something was keeping her awareness contained. Initially, she was annoyed and tried to push past the restricting force. Soon enough, she was glad for the containment as the entire mana field suddenly roiled in dissatisfaction. Had Gwen been out actively searching the mana field, she would have been effortlessly swept away int he upheaval. She was knocked out of her trance with a gasp.

"Gwen? What?" Kevin asked with open concern, though he wasn't quite prepared to go into hysterics yet, though he was feeling uneasy about the way Gwen's hair was glowing like it was made out of mana.

"I-I don't know. The mana field it just quaked and shifted; all of it." She shouldn't have been so sure of that, but there was no mistaking the truth.

"What does that mean? How is that even possible?" Ben suddenly appeared leaning against Kevin's chair; he'd been eavesdropping.

"It means that something fundamental about the universe just changed. Somewhere, some when even, an undeniable truth of existence was just altered or made completely false." Gwen's entire form was looking distinctly more anodite as she spoke with the hollowed voice of an oracle giving prophecy.

"Uh, G-gwen you're glowing, and not in the good way." Kevin was really starting to get freaked out now. This wasn't usually how Gwen transformed; it was too smooth, too seamless.

"Besides, you can't know any of that. Can you?" Ben butted in brashly but was hung up by the way Gwen was becoming less Gwen-ly.

"I do know it. I know it because it is true. It is A Truth. It is THE TRUTH." Gwen had gone full anodite. She was glowing so brightly that it was painful to look at. Gwen flew up and phased through the ship. "This new Truth cannot be." Without another word, Gwen became a comet of pure energy and rocketed off into space.

(Open for interaction)

General Grievous
Star Wars- Kalee

In the early morning hours, a lone starfighter soared through the planet's atmosphere towards a large smoke cloud rising from the surface. Grievous had recieved a signal some hours before. A group of rogue jedi knights and padawans were going around with their clone unit ravaging Kalee and destroying villages to try to force Grievous' hand and bring him to do battle. They were fools. They would die for their crimes against his people.
Grievous' starfighter touched down in a clearing near the village. Grievous heard several Kaleesh screams coming from the village, and so he began to approach at a fast walk. He made sure that his servo-motors made as much noise as possible. He wanted those Republic dogs to know he was coming.
Within the village, 7 Jedi, 3 knights and 4 padawans, were going around with 50 clones. They would go around setting building after building alight, anyone who fought back would be stopped brutally. They all knew the Jedi Council would frown upon their actions, but each and every one of those Jedi had lost someone, a friend, to Grievous' hand. They considered it a neccesary evil.
"You think this will work, Murgo?" A padawan asked one of the knights."
"It better. The Council will forgive our sins when we rid them of Grievous forever, Queilla." Said knight replied. Then, the robotic footsteps were heard. They were getting closer, though from what direction was indeterminable. The clones readied their blasters and each Jedi ignited his or her saber.
Grievous grinned a sinister grin as he heard the ignition of sabers and the cocking of blasters. "Greetings, Jedi slime." He finally spoke up "I will make sure you know that you have succeeded in getting my attention. Your reward will be a long, painful death. Unlike most of your comrades, a quick death is too good for you. Prepare to die, dogs." He let his message sink in for a few seconds, and then leaped into the village, springing through a thick group of bushes. Blasters came to life as the clones opened fire, but no bolts got through Grievous' guard. He bounced about between groups of clones, cutting down the groups like wheat before a scythe. Once most of them were dead, he moved onto the jedi, who he had thus far been avoiding. The first Jedi, a padawan named Nobu Montoya quickly had her saber bounced away and she was stabbed through the chest. The rest of the jedi were steeled by this and they stepped back onto the defenses, barely avoiding being overrun as they dodged and parried for their lives. Grievous continued this, primarily for fun and also because he, unlike them, did not fatigue. Brian Farriman was next, being swung into from the side by a saber he failed to parry. After another period of intentional stalemate, Grievous ran two more Jedi through, sending his blades through them, but ensuring they didnt die instantly, but succumbed to their burns over the course of a minute or so. Then, after a fifth Jedi was decapitated by two blades at once, only
Murgo Janson and Quellia Roberts were still alive. They fought together, covering each other and fairing admittedly better than most Jedi did against Grievous. So, he began to swing faster and faster, waiting for one to tire out, this one was quellia, who's hand he manged to cut off. Grievous kicked her to the floor and grabbed her with his clawed foot as he continued to duel Murgo. After about ten seconds, he swung his foot holding Quellia up so that she was killed not by Grievous, but by Murgo, a blow aimed at grievous being caught by her and resulting in her bisection. Grievous then managed to cut both of Murgo's arms off, and knocked him unconsious with a blow to the head. He dragged the unconsious jedi back to his ship and pulled out an electrostaff. He shocked the jedi once, waking him up, and then continued electrocuting him until he fell dead.
The fight lasted 10 minutes, but Grievous had killed in that period of time 50 clones and 7 Jedi.

SETTRA I
Khemri, Nehekhara, Among the Endless Sands

The King of the Dead pulled his great crown from atop his head, holding it in his hands as he gazed upon it. A magnificent golden crown, melded together from other crowns of other Priest Kings long past. It was his divine right to rule, and none could take it from him. Especially not the Norscans of the North, savage Barbarian men serving degenerate Chaos in that frozen waste of a land. He remembered, the Wars he had fought to reclaim that crown from the Norscans. And every other bit of treasure they had stolen from his domain. It had taken ten years for his body to regenerate from the nothing that foul chieftain's sorcerorous axe had reduced him to. However, the savage certainly did not get the last laugh, for Settra's burning body transformed into a tide of murderous Beatles who tore off every last shred of meat from the Chieftan's bones before flying off to his Pyramid in Khemri for regeneration. Only a dozen marauders would escape Settra's legions and escape back to Norsca.

In that decade of regeneration, the barbaric raiders had grown into powerful chieftains all in their own right from the riches and fame taken in Nehekhara. They had imagined themselves safe. They were wrong. So terribly wrong. No one was safe from the world-shattering wrath of Settra the Imperishable, especially not when they had wronged him. He remembered, setting out from Zandri in a grand fleet, a massive army of the dead at his side. He sailed around the Kingdoms of Men, before assaulting Norsca itself, his armies landing all across the southern shore of the elongated peninsula. The dead moved like a tide of death, slaughtering all they came across in the frozen north. All the forces of the mortals, even their mighty demon allies, were slain in battle with ease. Tens of thousands were put to the sword, and a great many villages razed, before every last raider who escaped Nehekhara was butchered, every last coin of wealth reclaimed. Through blizzard, through mountains, through legions of iron-clad Chaos Warriors, the might of Nehekhara marched after those who had dared to steal from it. It did not matter what monsters they faced. Dragon Ogres, Trolls, and even Giants, all crushed beneath the tide of bone and bronze.

It was a good time. The last Chieftain, Khagul Bloodfist, had gathered a mighty host to battle Settra. The Warlord was assassinated before battle by the treacherous Prince Apophas of Nehekhara, leading his forces leaderless. They all were slaughtered before the legions of the dead, Settra charging into battle himself upon the Chariot of the Gods, killing scores of men in seconds. All who retreated were cut down by the undead cavalry, all who stood were cut down by chariots and war statues. The battle finally ended with Settra himself slaying a mighty Dragon Ogre Shaggoth in single combat, and at last, the bloody quest was over. With the last of his treasures, his crown, reclaimed, he could return home.

And thus was the price paid by all those who wronged him. Despite the peace that his kingdom had found in this endless desert, he wished still for battle. And eventually, he would find it.

Inferno
Universe/Location: Soul Calibur Universe - Ostrheinsburg Castle, Throne Room

A lone being, composed mostly of burning flames sat silent and still on a charred throne in an empty, derelict throne room, one thing on it's mind. Souls. Inferno craved more of them. It had been so long since a foolish mortal had attempted to enter Ostrheinsburg and defeat him, only to have their souls claimed as soon as they entered the city, or to actually make it to him and be easily defeated, their souls claimed through fights lasting mere moments. The only reason he hadn't left the city is because he was waiting for the arrival of Siegfried, so that he could fight and defeat his mortal enemy in a place in which he had the advantage undoubtedly, and finish the foolish human off once and for all. Luckily for him, he wouldn't have to wait long to claim yet another soul. A lone wanderer, a young swordsman of no notable importance made his way to the throne room. His goal was to take on the fabled monster of Ostrheinsburg, his former home which had now been corrupted and twisted while he'd been traveling abroad. He wouldn't succeed, obviously. The fight lasted mere moments before Inferno had disarmed him and begun holding him off the ground by his neck. The young swordsman pleaded for mercy. As a reward Inferno slammed him to the ground, tore off each of his limbs one by one, and then finished by tearing his head off in a beautifully bloody display. Afterwards he simply summoned up a kitchen knife, gutted the corpse, and burnt what was left to nothing more than ashes for fun. Finally he had claimed another soul. This one was no different than most he tended to steal, but, it was still a soul nonetheless, although it still was not enough to fully sate him, not that anything ever could. Waiting for Siegfried to arrive was beginning to seriously bore him.

Corrin
Fire Emblem Fates Universe - Woods on the outskirts of Izuno.

Corrin was out practicing with her sword. At this point she was sweating no thanks to the Dark Armor she had. "Come on Corrin you need this sort of training. You know just who you will have to take on. And when you do you'll have to be ready for both of them." Corrin said to herself in an attempt to keep herself going. She had made progress since the beginning of this journey. She was now doing 200 swings per hour. She felt Yato becoming lighter with each session but she knew she still had to train harder to even stand a chance against Xander or Ryoma. When she finally stopped Sweat was dripping from her face. "How did Xander even do this in that stuffy armor of his. If it's this bad in my lighter armor how much would this cause someone with heavier armor to feel?" Corrin picked up her tomes and decided it was time to get back with the others. They had to figure out their new course of action with what Izana had told her. She had to find a dragon of some sort. And even then it wasn't easy given the fact all of the Dragons were dead.

Order
Earth, Circa 2117

40aafea2f02794edf4e873a3691d1edd.jpg
Lady Order did indeed enjoy her downtime. She didn't get it often in this era of peace. For when there was physical peace, there was always some sort of social discontent and unrest that balanced it out. It always left her some interesting matter to attend to. However, this was her personal time. Lady Order, in her human form, aimlessly ambled down the mostly abandoned streets of a future version of a normal Earth. She startled to a halt, however, when an image roughly her size of her counterpart Khaos appeared before her. She looked about quickly, concerned someone might overhear the statement of war, before setting her face into a light frown or glare, something akin to the most disappointed and annoyed look she could come up with.

Realm of Order

Crossing her arms, she waited for the lord of disorder to finish and disappear before opening a portal to her home dimension. "Everyone," she called into the grand palace she called home, "Lord Khaos has declared war on not only us, but the very foundations upon which we have laid the omniverse upon. There will be a long an arduous war before us, but I believe we can win and restore order to the omniverse, as long as everyone fulfills their part." The palace area was garden-like, with a cathedral ceiling that displayed an ever changing image of a sky, rotating through night and day. Currently, it was night time, but light still shown through, like candlelight floating about he place, but never catching any of the plants on fire. Wisps, as the candle light was called, fluttered about, taking their goddess's words to the nymphs and dryads that populated the woods, who would then tell the fairies and other mythical creatures that populated her corner of the omniverse.
Those creatures acted as messengers, carrying her message to her many outposts within the omniverse.

TempleOfUtu_Final_03.jpg
Moving to her throne in the back of the palace, Lady Order moved around behind it to the four windows that acted as screens displaying the omniverse. The screens flickered through different options for champions...

Deciding on interaction....

Jotaro Kujo
Universe/Location - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders
Cairo, Egypt: Dawn.

Jotaro stood alone in the town square as the sun rose over the horizon. Just a few short hours ago, he was fighting for his life. Even he had to admit, it was surreal to think about. He had spent the last month traveling halfway across the world, fighting to save his Mother Holly, and the world. As a result, three of his closest friends were killed, his grandfather Joseph almost joining them in leaving this mortal coil. Jotaro looked down slightly as the wind gently blew, dusting away whatever ashes remained of DIO's body. It was done. The monster that had cursed his family for generations had finally been defeated. Jotaro turned his back to the rising son, adjusting his hat slightly as he left the area he was standing in. It would be a long walk to the air port from here...

((NOTE: I know that DIO's not dead and that someone in this RP is playing him. XD Just wanted to clarify that this Jotaro is going to be from just after his big final showdown with DIO. Figured it would be the right place for him to start.))

Noivian Noivian

Joseph Joestar
: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Post-Battle Tendency Era, prior to Stardust Crusaders - New York City

The year is currently 1946, shortly after WWII has ended.

Although the war ended with a success of the Allied forces, Joseph felt a little regret knowing that somewhere out there - Stroheim was probably executed. He might have been a Nazi, who endorsed his ideals to the fullest, but he was a good comrade nevertheless. And no matter how you looked at it: Stroheim basically helped avert what could have been the end of the world. Saying otherwise would be a mistake.

Joseph, not thinking about it too much, as he suddenly heard the sound he hated. A police siren. A police motorcycle was behind him, as Joseph could see it in the side mirror. "Sheesh, what a pain..." Joseph kept driving, hoping the cop would give up. Whatever was the reason for Joseph's car being pulled over - surely it was mediocre enough that the policeman would give up. In all actuality: Joseph knew this was impossible. He was just fooling himself with the ravenous sweetness of annoying an officer of the law, which brought him some grim satisfaction.

Eventually, the policeman on the bike drove up very close to him and knocked on the glass pane. Joseph's eyes looked to his left, as the windshield dropped down, but he kept driving. Then the policeman demanded: "Pull over!" Joseph smiled at the request, then replied, pretending he thought that the policeman was talking about his clothing: "No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing!" The two stopped at a red light. "Please, pull over the vehicle and walk out of it." The policeman repeated his request patiently. "Oooh, should have said so from the beginning." Joseph took a piece of string and tied it to his pointing finger, then moved his hand around whilst speaking, pretending it was body language, but in all actuality: he was trying to slide the string so it was close to the cop's utility belt. "You see, I'm not good with simpletons, so I like when people describe exactly what they want from me." The policeman was irritated by this comment. Then Joseph asked: "By the way, why are you pulling me over?" This was, in fact, all just distracting attention, as Joseph pumped Hamon into the string - piece by piece, so it could not be seen. He was slowly moving it and tying it around the cop's belt. "Me? Just a routine check. I'm on orders to do those right now,"

Joseph, frankly, smelled bullshit. No routine check warranted walking out of a vehicle. Not to mention, most of the cops in the city were corrupt. This was just some stooge trying to get payback for a friend from his department. "Well, whatever. I don't intend to do so." The cop was taken aback by the comment and laughed at Joseph, asking him: "Really? Then I'll just have to use force." Joseph smiled back at him. "How will you do that?" Joseph questioned half-mockingly. The policeman, as if proudly proclaiming, continued: "I'll use my nigh--" He looked down to see his belt was gone. "Lookin' for this?" The cop looked back at Joseph to see him hold his belt. "W-What? How?! You..." Joseph smiled and said: "Next, you'll say: 'Bastard, when did you steal my belt from me?' right?" The cop growled and continued his chain of speech: "YOU BASTARD, WHEN DID YOU STEAL MY BELT FROM ME?" The cop was angry, but then he became shocked at his lack of realization. Just how accurate JoJo's prediction was!

The cop lunged himself at Joseph to take his belt back, but JoJo pulled his hand back, holding the cop's arm with his other, mechanical arm. The prosthetic grip was far too hard and laid too much pressure on the policeman's hand, making him incapable of pulling it back. JoJo put his other hand on the cop's forehead and loaded Hamon into him in large quantities, causing him to be 'electrified' and knocked into unconsciousness. He fell over with his bike, laying down on the street, as Joseph stepped on the gas pedal in perfect time for the light to turn green. He continued down the street, no questions asked. "What a moron," he commented.

That was another corrupt cop defeated by Joseph Joestar.

Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Order
Realm of Order

The screens seemed to settle on four difference scenes. One took place in Egypt, and focused on an especially muscle bound seventeen year old known as Jotaro, or rather, JoJo. Order frowned, looking into the details on him the screen printed out. Rather rough, but he would do. She waved her hand and made a portal to her palace appear before him.

The next detailed the tragic story of Corrin, who Order assumed was some kind of knight. She seemed more like a kinder soul, who would help Order strategise more than fight. Perhaps a close guard and strategist? She waved her hands again, and made a portal appear before Corrin.

The third screen settled on one Joseph Joestar, whom Order could tell was an ancestor of Jotaro's, who also went by JoJo? Huh, so it was an odd family. Well, if the screens thought they would both be useful, who was she to disagree? Order waved her hand, sending Joseph a portal as well.

Finally, the fourth screen detailed a room with a man in it, sipping wine from a cup. She studied him carefully, face gradually souring. Really? This was the best the screens could produce at the moment? Order looked to the forth, still flickering about. She wouldn't be surprised if Gilgamesh would need some... persuading... to join her cause. But he would be a useful warrior, if she could learn to manipulate him right. Summoning a portal before her, she stepped inside.

TYPE-Moon Universe, Fate/Stay Night Era

Stepping out of the portal, Lady Order took in the room, before stepping towards Gilgamesh. She greeted him with a deep bow. "My king Gilgamesh, it is an honor to meet you in person." Might as well butter him up before dropping the news. More likely to join the fight if he thought he was needed.

MainEventMan MainEventMan Birdsie Birdsie Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Joseph Joestar

JoJo was driving in his car... suddenly, WHAM. A portal appeared.

Driving through it incapable of reacting fast enough to stop, Joseph drove into a marble pillar that held together an ancient chapel devoted to Order itself, breaking the whole temple down. 'W-what the? A portal opened all of a sudden and now I'm in... Where the hell am I? Is this heaven? Dad? Are you here to welcome me?' He looked around. "Oh, shit." The place looked... serene, to say the least. Joseph got out of his car, then started to panic. "Come on! I borrowed it from Speedwagon! He'll kill me once he discovers!" Joseph was not scared of the thought, but highly displeased. He looked at the terrible damage done to his vehicle, but disregarded the temple. Joseph adjusted his hat and took a better glance on the new realm he was in, trying to figure where the hell he actually was.

He also felt a weird, tingly sensation in his right arm. It was like a thousand ants walking all over, and inside of it. It was a generally neutral feeling, neither displeasing, nor pleasurable, but it was very distracting.

Noivian Noivian

7a6c25a947fedcbda67afae5fde5a9f0.jpg
Gilgamesh
Location/Universe
: TYPE-Moon Universe, Fate/Stay Night Era
Gilgamesh took the last sip from his grail, turning his head toward the woman that stepped out of the portal. He smirked, "I recognize your respect, woman. Your intrusion will be forgiven." The man, clad in golden armor, spoke arrogantly. "You are?" He asked with the same cocky smirk from before. He got up on his feet and crossed his arms, tilting back his head, inspecting the woman head to toes. Gilgamesh couldn't sense anything odd about her, so she was not a servant. He was more than happy to attack this intruder if he had the chance. His hands clenched around his arms, "I require an answer, who would dare to come before me without authorization?" Gilgamesh exclaimed with an arrogant tone, looking down at the woman with a cocky expression.

Corrin
Orders Realm

Corrin was still walking when out of nowhere some sort of portal popped up. She was at first startled but she quickly regained her composure. Her thoughts immediately went to her immediate form of action. She had to think fast and now. Go in and do a quick scout and risk getting stuck where ever there was. Or get her group. She decided on the first option despite the risks. Chances are it would be gone by the time she got out. She took a deep breath before running in with one hand on the sheathed Yato. When she got out she was greeted to the sight of some weird contraption and a man of noticeable looks and posture. "Uh hello there. Are you responsible for the portal there?" Corrin asked as she gestured to the portal that she exited from.

Noivian Noivian Birdsie Birdsie

Joseph Joestar
Joseph turned around to a weird woman in armor, who was walking around barefoot. That was yet another bizarre thing that JoJo encountered, so he was not that much surprised. "What? No!" Joseph responded, still thinking about the thrashing that Granny Erina would give him when he goes back home. Joseph was nervous, but the reason differed from being in another realm and he made it clear with his facial expression. "Do you have any idea where we are?" Joseph walked up to Corrin, asking more calmly. He needed to know that in order to know how to get out of there. If he didn't get home by 4, Erina and Lisa Lisa would whoop his ass.

If this was a JJBA episode, the opening would play right about now, so, just as a rule of thumb:

The Nymph and the Wisps
Realm of Order

A wisp, barely able to float out of the way of the barreling car, made indignant flashes of light at Joseph. A small nymph, that looked half deer and half human, poked out of a nearby tree, making her way over to the wisp, who at this point was attracting more wisps. The nymph attempted calming down the wisps, making gestures and high pitched noises towards them while they flashed lights back. The beings that lived and managed the gardens within Order's realm seemed to pay no heed to the new visitors, while quickly growing vines started to cover the car and the cracked pillar, fixing the damage done before retreating back into the soil at the base of the column.

Birdsie Birdsie Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Order
TYPE-Moon Universe, Fate/Stay Night Era

"Please forgive me for not introducing myself, my king," Lady Order stated simply, bowing again. "I go by the name of Harmonia." She hesitated, thinking over her words before continuing. "I come bearing the utmost urgent news. This universe and many others are in imminent danger. I humbly request your aid in the fight to protect all that exists."

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back