• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Era (Location Introductory Post)

As the cold sand of the desert flew, carried by the wind and hit against the walls of Caire, Egypt; no one could suspect the threats that dwell inside of the city. For almost a whole decade has Lord DIO been awake from his hundred-year-old slumber. With his awakening, came the powerful Stands; spiritual manifestations of people's inner energy and mentality. As Dio's body was pierced with The Arrow, so did it cause a reaction in which the descendants of Jonathan Joestar gained the miraculous Stand powers.

The Stands, being a type of energy of their own, can only be seen and affected by other Stands and Stand-users.

The universe of JJBA is similar to our own world. Nearly identical, yet so full of secret danger and villainy. As the large portal opened in the sky, Dio flew down back to the tower of his base, standing atop it and watching the city. At night, Caire could be beautiful, and so dangerous. Dio returned to take care of his usual business, as well as to feed a little...

Even Speedwagon doesn't like Dio.

Donder172 Donder172 Noivian Noivian Yoshiro Yoshiro Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Vsland Vsland

Xesh

g4haDch.png

Unknown Universe
Star City
Unknown Timeline

"Green Arrow? What an odd name." Xesh continued, "Planet Earth? The mythical planet? You don't call it Sol-3? Those humans at Sol-3 are from another galaxy who ruled a huge portion of their Galaxy just like the Rakatan Infinite Empire to our galaxy although I don't know if they are actually true, they are called the Systems Alliance although it is considered a fairytale." Xesh chuckled. "So, you have two different personalities or what? I don't understand, you know, the way you dress reminds me of a bounty hunter I've met on my..universe." Xesh paused for a moment as he cracks his neck from left to right. "You can call me Xesh, I'm affiliated with the Je'daii Order although I'm not part of their hierarchy. By the way, you forgot one thing, Green Arrow. The year." Xesh said.

Thawne Thawne

Captain Falcon
Realm of Order --> JoJo universe

Just as Captain Falcon finishes his analysis on the Blue Falcon, while talking with Goku, a portal appears in front of his machine. "Sorry, Goku, but I think Order needs me to go through here..." He says, as he starts the engine and drives into the portal. He appears in an area very similar to Sand Ocean, and gets out to look around.

Birdsie Birdsie (sorry its short, but i got a CS to do)

Mizelia
Mizelia is bussy organizing the medical bay again, it has been recently since an attack by a group claimed to be with the Empire, the Sith Empire. They were able to repel the attack, but almost the entire medical got filled with wounded now. And she has to take care of them. After being satisfied with the organization of the supplies of the medbay. Mizelia walks out of the medical bay. With the wounded treated, she needed a small walk. As she walks out of the medical bay, a portal appears right in front of her.

Caire, Egypt, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Era
Mizelia looks surprised around as she suddenly appears in some kind of alley. It's a lot warmer than she is used to. Also a bit odd that the Force feels a lot different than it should. The place is absolutely not the Refuge. She starts to walk out of the alley, taking a look around where she is.

Segata Sanshiro
Realm of Order

Suddenly, a loud explosion is heard in the distance outside as a large portal opens in the Realm of Order. As it happens, a man in a white gi is blasted towards the building. Despite the huge amount of force and the distance he is thrown, however, he doesn't even seem scratched. It seemed to be more of a mild inconvenience than anything else. He is about to rush back at the portal, where the faint outline of a man wearing a fedora or something is barely visible, but it closes trapping the man in the realm. Confused, he looks around the area he has been put in - it wasn't like anything he had ever seen.

Upon closer inspection, however, it appears the man had just been in a fight. A hefty one, from the looks of it. As he readjusts his gi, now that he isn't in a fight, the man looks around. He appears to be middle aged, but in truth he was immortal. This is clear, especially to some, as his chi massively exceeds that of most fighters. Even Goku himself.

Vsland Vsland

Dio Brando
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure//Stardust Crusaders Era

The vampire was watching from above. Jumping from building to building, Mizelia, as soon as she left the alley, could see a shadow on the ground before her. The shadow of a tall man towering over herself. A feeling of dread would go down the spine of any normal human in her situation. As if a predatory creature. Like a fierce lion was watching her.
6067345+_0fdc38fd4461904240b345e6749ed959.png

MENACING . . .
"Goodness gracious, what do we have here?" Dio asked himself out loud. This was a declaration of his presence, as Mizelia could hear him from such a distance easily.

The vampire jumped down from the roof, several meters across and stood on a large, metallic pole, far above Mizelia's head. "Now, then. Little girl," the vampire grinned amusedly. The term was meant to be a mockery of Mizelia. "Little girl... with blue skin. I believe I know just who you are... You are from another universe, right? But the question remains; which side are you on?" he asked. "Hear me, woman! Are you with chaos, or with order? Which side are you on!?" Dio bluntly yelled.

Dio's actions gathered the attention of several unwitting civilians.
"Look! There's a man yelling from that pole!"
"Whoa! What's he doing?"
"Is that guy insane?"
"He's gotta be stuck up there. Call for help!"

It seems that all attention was drawn away from Mizelia.
Donder172 Donder172

As Mizelia moves out of the alley, she notices a shadow in the form of a person. Feeling a sense of dread, yet keeping her mind calm. She turns around as she notices a man talking to her. Talking about 'Chaos' and 'Order'. "I have no idea what you are talking about. My name Mizelia. I am a Knight of the Jedi Order. And my skin is blue, because I am a Twi'lek. Not a human." Mizelia answers to the man. "Who are you?" She then asks curiously. Knowing he tried to mock her, however not falling into whatever trap he had planned.
Birdsie Birdsie

Chaos, Realm of Chaos
Suddenly, all of the Champions of Chaos would be ripped back into the dark Verse itself. Looking at them, he stood to his full height. "That place has no strategic value, therefore, it is not ours to strike. Let us mass here and seek a more decisive blow against our opponents." He surveyed them, then turned to a map of the multiverse, trying to identify a place to strike."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Birdsie Birdsie Rysesaka Rysesaka MainEventMan MainEventMan The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Vsland Vsland @Sorry if I missed anyone else bt all of Chaos

Dio Brando
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure//Stardust Crusaders Era

"Fool! I've already seen the newest star wars movies," Dio exclaimed as Mizelia explained who she was. Then, he realized his painful mistake. Dio started laughing. "Hang on... Of course," he said. Dio stopped laughing, but the smug smirk remained on his face. "You're not aware that you're from a movie." the vampire stopped in his tracks and introduced himself. "I am DIO. You may call me Lord DIO, as I reside over this city and many others. Now, I must ask th-- What?"

Dio felt a surge of energy coursing through his body as he disappeared from Mizelia's eyes and made an appearance within the Realm of Chaos. Dio looked around, watching the other servants of Chaos. He hadn't met them properly, and he had no intention of doing that. Unless they offered something in exchange for his time, of course. Time is money, and money is power. Then again, it'ss not like time was ever a problem to Dio.

Donder172 Donder172 The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Birdsie Birdsie Rysesaka Rysesaka MainEventMan MainEventMan The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Vsland Vsland Lordvader59 Lordvader59

"Star Wars movies? What are you talking about. Nothing of what you said ma-" before she could finish her sentence, the man just disappeared. Mizelia runs towards the place the man stood. Using the Force to jump up. She then nltices the people. And they might actually notice her. "Ehh... Hello." She says awkwardly towards the crowd. "Don't be afraid... I won't harm you."
Birdsie Birdsie

Last edited:
66af9fd6fa7daa4722266fe6bcb8c5d1.jpg
Jotaro "JoJo" Kujo

Jotaro watched as DIO was about to make his move...until he announced that he would be retreating. DIO knew he was outnumbered...he was a lot smarter than he let on. Jotaro would let him go, for now. The others had no idea what DIO was capable of...it would be a lot less dangerous if he fought DIO alone. Jotaro stood up straight as DIO left, despite his wounds. "Damn..." He muttered, looking down slightly. so DIO was indeed working for Chaos...Jotaro's goal in this war was now clear. Defeat DIO, at any cost.

Birdsie Birdsie The Mad Queen The Mad Queen @apoliseno Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne

66af9fd6fa7daa4722266fe6bcb8c5d1.jpg
Jotaro "JoJo" Kujo

Jotaro watched as DIO was about to make his move...until he announced that he would be retreating. DIO knew he was outnumbered...he was a lot smarter than he let on. Jotaro would let him go, for now. The others had no idea what DIO was capable of...it would be a lot less dangerous if he fought DIO alone. Jotaro stood up straight as DIO left, despite his wounds. "Damn..." He muttered, looking down slightly. so DIO was indeed working for Chaos...Jotaro's goal in this war was now clear. Defeat DIO, at any cost.

Birdsie Birdsie The Mad Queen The Mad Queen @apoliseno Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne
I left the RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back