• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

1812 Overture
Touhou Universe

The panda warrior let out a heavy sigh in relief as the White ranger stood down. "Your friends end of fighting a lot of mechanical pandas?" She asked "Your universe must be...Interesting." She turned towards Halzarth "Which reminds me, we aren't in Tamriel. Based upon the current situation, I believe that you are in a similar situation to me. You have ended up in the wrong universe. One native to children who love violence, it would seem." She explained, glaring at Seija

She offered the White Ranger a handshake "Truce?" She asked
Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Seija Kijin

"A...are you finally surrendering?"
Seija asked 1812, which was all part of her act. "I don't think you could've handled his power, anyway, so that was probably a smart choice."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Last edited:
1812 Overture
Touhou

"There would be no honour in beating a defenceless child who relies on manipulating others to fight her pointless battles." 1812 Overture replied sternly, waving a nagging finger at Seija. She then turned towards Halzarth and waved her hand, motioning him to return her monacle.
"As per your origional question, homophobia is one of the great evils of my world. It is part of my quest to destroy it."
Thawne Thawne Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Lordvader59 Lordvader59

IMG_2727.JPG Seija Kijin

One native to children who love violence, it would seem." She explained, glaring at Seija

"There would be no honour in beating a defenceless child who relies on manipulating others to fight her pointless battles." 1812 Overture replied sternly, waving a nagging finger at Seija.

Seija recalled the words that the machine had used to describe her and the particular venom that dripped from them. 1812 very much disliked, if not hated, her already, and Seija took great pleasure in it. For her, to dislike is to like, and to like is to dislike.

However, she knew she needed to wrap things up here. These three were more than likely going to stick out like sore thumbs to anyone witnessing them—some humans from the village, any tengu who might be searching for her now, or even the Gap Youkai herself.

Suddenly, Seija remembered that the tengu might be mounting a search for her. She realized now that she had to keep moving or else--

Her train of thought was stopped cold as a blurry streak appeared from the sky and slammed hard into Seija's chest at high speed. She skidded meters and meters away, leaving an even deeper "crater path" in the earth. She came to rest at the edge of the long lined hole left in the ground from the blow, seemingly motionless.

(Music)

IMG_2743.JPG
Aya Shameimaru
The Traditional Reporter of Fantasy

"Ayayaya~, where do you think you're going?" she asked Seija as she tried to get up. Aya stepped her very high-heeled shoe on Seija, giving her a disapproving look. Seeing as they were both roughly the same in physical strength (perhaps slightly in Aya's favour), Seija pressed upwards in an attempt to escape, and Aya had to keep exerting more pressure on the amanojaku in return.

"This belongs to Tenma," she said as if Seija was unaware of the fact. "And I intend to take it back."

Aya reached down, trying to pry the crown right out of Seija's left hand.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Noivian Noivian Yoshiro Yoshiro

Last edited:
Alex Mercer
New York City, at least that was it before the outbreak. That first outbreak. Now, standing at one of the still standing buildings in the Red Zone. Alex watches as a few soldiers fight the infected. Their resistance was an annoyance at best, but they won't be able to fight forever against the ever-growing numbers of the infected. Even then, he has people inside their organizations and they don't even know that. As the soldiers keep fighting the normal infected, a group of hunters come and attack the soldiers. In only a small amount of time, they're all dead. A futile attempt of the soldiers to contain the virus. A truck with more soldiers arrive, the hunters haven't noticed them. But the moment they do, those soldiers are doomed. Alex turns around to walk away, he is going to make walk through the Red Zone. He has other plans in the Red Zone other than just watching the infected fighting the military and Blackwatch.

Darth Krayt

lYZA49zl.png

Realm of Chaos Universe

Suddenly, a tough-looking man who is wearing a yellow-suit, his red eyes were glowing towards Krayt. After the tough-looking man said to him, Krayt's large Force lightning stopped since the tough-looking man sa response was reasonable. Krayt told him that this is none of his business however his statement is reasonable which made Krayt scoffs at the tough-looking man. His business with Vader isn't finished yet.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen MainEventMan MainEventMan

STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow_season_5_png_by_buffy2ville-daipbno.png

Oliver nodded at the man and shot a grappling arrow up at a nearby skyrise. He held his and out for Xesh.
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Xesh

odW6wVV.png

Unknown Universe
Star City
Unknown Timeline

As the sirens of police cars is getting nearer and nearer, the man would shot a grappling arrow up at a nearby sky rise. As he held his hand out to Xesh. Xesh accepts it and holds his hand gripply. Thawne Thawne

Dougan, having pulled away from Mark stroked his chin while he thought of a plan.
"Gods need followers. What if we go around creating a ton of what one of the Gods represents? At the very least, it might get them to pay attention to us. That way, we actually stand a chance at reaching out to them."
"How much order can we actually create?" Mark asked
"Well, we can start by arresting a killer." Dougan said with a smile "You said it yourself, Mark, he killed those people for no reason, that's gotta be viewed as chaotic by these higher powers."

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne
Vadcus Holgoring, Belfast
"Well. Something tells me the law enforcement of your world may be incapable of containing him if we capture him.. Perhaps if we do we could get the Goddess to take notice and she could contain him easily. that, however, still leaves the matter of locating this guy. How precisely will we do that? He could be miles out by now... if we can find him, I should be able to subdue him... because, you know." A piece of plastic someone had carelessly tossed out rolled by in front of them, and he grabbed it with the force, causing it to be still. "That. I don't assume either of you two have some sort of ability that would prove useful to that end?

dio1_by_white_corner-d6gqtu1.jpg

Dio Brando, JJBA-Verse >>> Touhou-Verse: Gensokyo: Field
DIO got bored with waiting, he decided to go see some action and perhaps scout the multiverse for Chaos. Yoshiro Yoshiro

A portal opened before the vampiric overlord as he walked through. He felt the power that Khaos gave him coursing through his body. Yes, the wonderful feeling filled him from toe to head. Power was the only thing that Dio truly loved.

He walked into the field of Gensokyo, the power he received from chaos allowed him to ignore sunlight, but things like the Ripple, or others' attacks could still harm him.

Dio looked around, then snarked. "Oh? What do we have here? In the name of chaos, I, Lord DIO, demand that all of you represent yourselves!" he declared loudly. Dio stood on the ground several meters from the other characters, watching their movement carefully. Just to be certain, he had The World manifest behind his back. A simple precaution. It is also very important to keep in mind that only Stand-users could see The World, which was a stand.

"If you serve order and the witch that reigns over it, be aware I have come here to destroy you!" the vampire declared once again.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne Anyone Anyone else there

Ethan Anderson, Realm of Order
"Hm, I wonder what's going on inside." Ethan began to walk into the palace but as he walked through the entryway, said entryway turned into a portal leading him to stagger into it.
Ethan Anderson, Touhou universe
"Well. That was interesting." He looks around and quickly notices the group. Then, he does a double take. "Holy shit! Is that a robotic panda!?! Are you a robotic panda!?!" He begins to walk over to 1812, his eyes bright with excitement at the possibility of it being a FUCKING ROBOPANDA.
Birdsie Birdsie The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo @apoliseno

Fi
Realm of Order

"Fi is the name I was given by my creator. Is that all you wish to know?"

She says, not in an impatient way but more in a way that suggests that she has other things to do. Since she was only created by Goddess Hylia to help Link save the world, she finds it difficult to show or even understand emotion and even impatience. As her ethereal voice echoes through the halls, her body continues floating in place, without motion (other than a slight bob up and down), as she stares directly at Jonathan's form.

MainEventMan MainEventMan

2d1d4add69d0fc4173f7da747aee62e6.jpg
Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar

"Fi..." Jonathan said in thought, looking her up and down. Something about her did seem ethereal... He stood up from his stump, taking a step forward. "Pardon me for my repeated questioning...but....you are a spirit of some kind, yes?" He asked, hoping he wasn't overstepping his boundaries. Spirit or not, she was still a lady.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

3192360-1421658360-jotar.jpg
Jotaro "JoJo" Kujo
Location: The Realm of Order >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Touhou Universe: Gensokoyo: Field

Jotaro was tired of waiting around, twiddling his thumbs. Not only was he thinking about all the trouble the Chaos warriors could be causing...he was also unimaginably bored. He looked around, noticing a portal, still opened. Something about it was off though...he could feel a dark presence from it...one that was...all too familiar...no...it couldn't be. He walked over to the portal, taking a step through, emerging on the other side. Jotaro then looked around, trying to get a baring on his surroundings...he appeared to be in some kind of field...off to the distance, he could see some people standing there. It was then that he saw the one standing above them...no...it couldn't be...but it was. "D-DIO...." Jotaro stammered to himself, becoming overwhelmed with anger, although he didn't show it. He walked solemnly over to the group of his fellow Order fighters, almost seeming to ignore them as he zeroed in on is enemy. "So...you were resurrected to fight for the side of Chaos...DIO!" Jotaro called out, striking his signature point.

Birdsie Birdsie
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Thawne Thawne

IMG_2743.JPG

Aya Shameimaru

and

IMG_2727.JPG

Seija Kijin

Meanwhile...

The two youkai were well aware of the outsiders gathered in the grass several metres behind them, but they had their own matters to attend to. There were even two louder, more boisterous voices among them, yet Seija especially didn't care. For her, keeping this trophy of hers was top priority.

Aya kept pressing hard on Seija with her heel and continued trying to rip the crown out of her hands.

With a sly grin, Seija immediately reversed their positions...

However, Aya already knew what Seija was capable of and anticipated the switch. She immediately brought her leg in an upward kick and followed it up with a blast of wind from her tengu's fan, sending Seija careening many metres away from the force.

Seija gritted her teeth vigorously, a scowl creeping along her face. "You guys lost the game, and I get to keep it now. Sucks for you, ya' sore loser," Seija said as she stood her ground.

"It looks like I won Round Two, then," Aya said with an exaggerated shrug of her shoulders. "And don't think of challenging me to danmaku, either. Everyone in Gensokyo knows you cheat now. Anyway, what was that about being a 'sore loser'?"

Seija frowned at her comeback. In response, she lazily gave her a middle finger.

"Flipping the bird, eh? Funny. We did that a couple of seconds ago," she said, her pun making Seija groan.

"Let's make a deal. I keep the crown..." Aya said as she tapped it, "...and you get off easy."

As the two's scuffle kept going on a ways away, DIO had entered the field thanks to the powers of Chaos and stood before the handful of others who were in close proximity to each other, and Jotaro had shown up not soon after. A large "crater path" ran along the ground to where Seija and Aya were arguing in the distance.
Birdsie Birdsie MainEventMan MainEventMan The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Last edited:
Dio Brando, Touhou-Verse: Gensokyo: Field

Reminder before reading: The World and its effects cannot be noticed by normal people unless they have an immunity, for an example; Only Joseph and Jotaro will see The World manifesting because they have Stands, and Ethan may be immune to its time-stopping abilities due to his own powers, but he will still not see the Stand itself.

"Oh?" Dio exclaimed in surprise, his eyes genuinely astonished. "Jotaro!" he called out afterward in realization, returning to his normal frown. He recognized the man before him and scowled. It was Jotaro Kujo, the one he encountered before in his universe, however, in the universe Dio came from, he didn't die in their last fight, and the story carried on. Regardless, to the advantage of the Joestars and the rest, it seems Dio hasn't recognized Joseph yet too, which gave them a tactical edge.

'I see... I see... The multiverse has no bounds. It is surprising I'd meet Jotaro here, but... Whatever. I need to eliminate him as quick as possible. He is far too lethal to me. I should settle for my trump card because he's too dangerous to be left alive,' Dio thought to himself, forming a battle plan. "Very well, but know that I will go all-out! I will not spare you, Jotaro! I will destroy you, here and now..." Dio noted the particular choice of words that Jotaro employed, being genuinely scared, but hiding it. Jotaro said 'resurrected,' meaning Dio died before. This meant that Jotaro defeated him already, and thus was too dangerous to be left alive. That is how Dio reached his conclusion.

Dio floated up into the air, approximately five meters above the ground, lifted by the power of his STAND, which was invisible to normal people. And then he called out at the top of his lungs with a grin on his face: "ZA WARUDO! (THE WORLD!) TOKI YO TOMARE! (STOP TIME!)"

The time stopped on a universal scale. No one could move, or think. Dio and his STAND became beyond time... temporarily.
Ten seconds. That was Dio's limit in which to act.

"I shouldn't waste my power on trivialities, let's have this settled quickly, Jotaro..." He said, smiling. "Yes, indeed, I know you can see me. Hello there..." Dio smirked, floating up to the delinquent with The World behind him, however, Dio maintained the distance of roughly six meters, knowing that Star Platinum could jump out at any time.

Five seconds left...

latest

Dio laughed and yelled: "MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDAAA! (Muda means "Useless.)" and with each yell, he threw another knife towards Jotaro. They stopped just outside of Star Platinum's range but were laid out with a lot of space between them, meaning that it would be harder to knock them out of the air and Star Platinum and Jotaro would have less time to react to Dio's last attack... Dio moved back while he could.

Two seconds left...

Dio used his time to fire Space Ripper Stingy eyes towards Jotaro, knowing the attack was even more deadly than knives. His eyes shot pressurized liquids that could tear through metal towards the delinquent, as Dio landed on the ground and awaited the time to move again, smiling.

The arrogant vampire expected this would be enough, but the chances for Jotaro were pretty fair, as he could see when the time was stopped.

Time flows again...

This is how Dio's attack would look to a normal person that can't see anything when time is stopped:
Dio floated up into the air, approximately five meters above the ground, lifted by the power of his STAND. And then he called out at the top of his lungs with a grin on his face: "ZA WARUDO! (THE WORLD!) TOKI YO TOMARE! (STOP TIME!)"

Suddenly, before anyone could even think and realize it, 6 knives and a pair of purple laser-like projectiles were flying towards Jotaro, and Dio had repositioned himself several meters elsewhere, standing on the ground once again. It all happened much faster than the eye could blink.

Joseph Joestar
Joseph was just behind Jotaro when Dio attacked, but he didn't at once realize who the vampire was... until time continued.
MainEventMan MainEventMan The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Reminder before reading: The World and its effects cannot be noticed by normal people unless they have an immunity, for an example; Only Joseph and Jotaro will see The World manifesting because they have Stands, and Ethan may be immune to its time-stopping abilities due to his own powers, but he will still not see it.

"Oh?" Dio exclaimed in surprise, his eyes genuinely astonished. "Jotaro!" he called out afterward in realization, returning to his normal frown. He recognized the man before him and scowled. It was Jotaro Kujo, the one he encountered before in his universe, however, in the universe Dio came from, he didn't die in their last fight, and the story carried on. Regardless, to the advantage of the Joestars and the rest, it seems Dio hasn't recognized Joseph yet too, which gave them a tactical edge.

'I see... I see... The multiverse has no bounds. It is surprising I'd meet Jotaro here, but... Whatever. I need to eliminate him as quick as possible. He is far too lethal to me. I should settle for my trump card because he's too dangerous to be left alive,' Dio thought to himself, forming a battle plan. "Very well, but know that I will go all-out! I will not spare you, Jotaro! I will destroy you, here and now..." Dio noted the particular choice of words that Jotaro employed, being genuinely scared, but hiding it. Jotaro said 'resurrected,' meaning Dio died before. This meant that Jotaro defeated him already, and thus was too dangerous to be left alive. That is how Dio reached his conclusion.

Dio floated up into the air, approximately five meters above the ground, lifted by the power of his STAND, which was invisible to normal people. And then he called out at the top of his lungs with a grin on his face: "ZA WARUDO! (THE WORLD!) TOKI YO TOMARE! (STOP TIME!)"

The time stopped on a universal scale. No one could move, or think. Dio and his STAND became beyond time... temporarily.

"I shouldn't waste my power on trivialities, let's have this settled quickly, Jotaro..." He said, smiling. "Yes, indeed, I know you can see me. Hello there..." Dio smirked, floating up to the delinquent with The World behind him, however, Dio maintained the distance of roughly six meters, knowing that Star Platinum could jump out at any time.

Five seconds left...

Dio laughed and yelled: "MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDAAA! (Muda means "Useless.)" and with each yell, he threw another knife towards Jotaro. They stopped just outside of Star Platinum's range but were laid out with a lot of space between them, meaning that it would be harder to knock them out of the air and Star Platinum and Jotaro would have less time to react to Dio's last attack... Dio moved back while he could.

Two seconds left...

Dio used his time to fire Space Ripper Stingy eyes towards Jotaro, knowing the attack was even more deadly than knives. His eyes shot pressurized liquids that could tear through metal towards the delinquent, as Dio landed on the ground and awaited the time to move again, smiling.

The arrogant vampire expected this would be enough, but the chances for Jotaro were pretty fair, as he could see when the time was stopped.

Time flows again...

This is how Dio's attack would look to a normal person that can't see anything when time is stopped:
Dio floated up into the air, approximately five meters above the ground, lifted by the power of his STAND. And then he called out at the top of his lungs with a grin on his face: "ZA WARUDO! (THE WORLD!) TOKI YO TOMARE! (STOP TIME!)"

Suddenly, before anyone could even think and realize it, 6 knives and a pair of purple laser-like projectiles were flying towards Jotaro, and Dio had repositioned himself several meters elsewhere, standing on the ground once again. It all happened much faster than the eye could blink.

Joseph Joestar
Joseph was just behind Jotaro when Dio attacked, but he didn't at once realize who the vampire was... until time continued.
MainEventMan MainEventMan The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

ethan during the timestop
"Oh, damn!" He realized what was happening and in a crimson flash his armor appeared as he drew the Blades of Ares, not really noticing the world around him was frozen. He began to advance towards Dio. Seeing him two absorbed in trying to kill Jotaro then to notice Ethan, he just kind of... knocked the knives out of the air, trusting Jotaro could dodge the liquid as he probably knew what it was more than Ethan did.

Reminder before reading: The World and its effects cannot be noticed by normal people unless they have an immunity, for an example; Only Joseph and Jotaro will see The World manifesting because they have Stands, and Ethan may be immune to its time-stopping abilities due to his own powers, but he will still not see the Stand itself.

Five seconds left...

latest

Two seconds left...

Time flows again...

Joseph Joestar

66af9fd6fa7daa4722266fe6bcb8c5d1.jpg
Jotaro "JoJo" Kujo

"Nng!" Jotaro's body tensed as he recognized this ability. 'Not again...' he thought to himself, as he was not for the first time caught in DIO's frozen time once again. He watched as DIO tauntingly greeted him. 'So...he knows I can see him...?' Jotaro thought to himself. 'Figures he'd go right for the kill...' His finger twitched slightly as he watched DIO prep for his own attack, recognizing what he was about to do next. Once the knives were thrown, he called out Star Platinum, who stood ready to defend his master with a defiant "ORA!" However, it was only for a fleeting moment, as the Stand soon succumbed to the frozen time. 'Damn...they're just outside my range...blocking's gonna be difficult...' Jotaro thought, only to see that that wasn't all DIO was planning to do. 'Damn it!' Jotaro cursed as he saw the beams propel themselves from the vampire's eyes. It was the same attack that had killed his ancestor Jonathan many years ago. 'How the hell am I going to dodge that!?' Soon enough, time once again resumed, as all of DIO's attacks would soon head right for their target, Star Platinum moving as fast as it could.

658810d3646a280596276ccf97162c1d4bb147b4_hq.gif

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Star Platinum was able to knock back a good number of the knives, two of them however sailed right past the stand, hitting their mark, cutting Jotaro in his right shoulder, and his left ankle. "G-Gkh!!!" He choked, falling down to one knee, not from the pain, but to just narrowly dodge DIO's eyebeams. He looked back up under the brim of his hat, smirking slightly at what he saw. Star Platinum had caught one of DIO's knives. "Let's see how you like it..." Jotaro muttered, as Star Platinum hurled the knife right back at DIO with a loud "ORAA!"

Birdsie Birdsie

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Thawne Thawne
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

(( I had always thought everyone could see Stands in these multiverse RPs. At least that's how I played it. ))

((People need to migrate to the Discord now to walk things through here.))

"Well. Something tells me the law enforcement of your world may be incapable of containing him if we capture him.. Perhaps if we do we could get the Goddess to take notice and she could contain him easily. that, however, still leaves the matter of locating this guy. How precisely will we do that? He could be miles out by now... if we can find him, I should be able to subdue him... because, you know." A piece of plastic someone had carelessly tossed out rolled by in front of them, and he grabbed it with the force, causing it to be still. "That. I don't assume either of you two have some sort of ability that would prove useful to that end?

Ser Mark of the Make-A-Wish and Ser Dougan of the Boojum
Belfast

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeves." Dougan said with a smug grin "And you saw what Mark did earlier with that bubble-thingy."
"It's called Super Hot." Mark explained with a sigh
"I know what it's called, but the Jedi didn't." Dougan whispered "If we plan this out, catching him won't be our biggest problem. Keeping him contained on the other hand...Yeah, gonna be a pain in the arse." He said, resting his hands on both Mark's and Vadcus' shoulders
"So, what's the plan?"
"He wanted to avoid us for a reason. He's lost and from the looks of things wants to go back to his own universe. We use that to lure him in."

Ser Mark of the Make-A-Wish and Ser Dougan of the Boojum
Belfast

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeves." Dougan said with a smug grin "And you saw what Mark did earlier with that bubble-thingy."
"It's called Super Hot." Mark explained with a sigh
"I know what it's called, but the Jedi didn't." Dougan whispered "If we plan this out, catching him won't be our biggest problem. Keeping him contained on the other hand...Yeah, gonna be a pain in the arse." He said, resting his hands on both Mark's and Vadcus' shoulders
"So, what's the plan?"
"He wanted to avoid us for a reason. He's lost and from the looks of things wants to go back to his own universe. We use that to lure him in."

"I havent got any idea in particular... if we knew what universe he was from that'd be useful. But we dont know that. Unless either of you guys recognized him. Lots of universes seem to exist as fiction here He looked at both, wondering how the hell they'd find this guy who, with his speed, could very well be halfway around the planet by now. Looking up, he tried to sense something, a presence, within the force.

Last edited:
1812 Overture
Field, Touhou Universe

1812 stared at Ethan quizingly "Not exactly." She sighed "It's a lon..." Before she could continue, she was cut off again as another cast of colourful characters arrived. She remained silent for the most part, assesing the situation and waiting for an opportunity to step in should things go south.

Damn, he's fast. 1812 thought of herself as knives flew through the air. She stood next to Tommy "Who the hell is this guy?" She asked before firing a rainbow beam from her mouth towards Dio.
Birdsie Birdsie Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59 MainEventMan MainEventMan

Darth Krayt

lYZA49zl.png

Realm of Chaos Universe

Suddenly, a tough-looking man who is wearing a yellow-suit, his red eyes were glowing towards Krayt. After the tough-looking man said to him, Krayt's large Force lightning stopped since the tough-looking man sa response was reasonable. Krayt told him that this is none of his business however his statement is reasonable which made Krayt scoffs at the tough-looking man. His business with Vader isn't finished yet.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen MainEventMan MainEventMan

Injustice Superman
Realm of Chaos Universe

"I'm making it my buisness." Superman replied, reaching out and grabbing Krayt by the hand. He started to squeeze the hand, not to break it, let alone break it off but to cause the Sith pain "Either you get in line or I'll rip your arm off." He threatened with gritted teeth "Understood?"

Rysesaka Rysesaka

STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow__cw_arrow_season_5__suit_png_by_showtimeeditz-dafq5ue.png

After the man grabbed Oliver's hand, the grapple unit on the arrow began to pull both of them up to the roof of a nearby office building. Oliver pulled Xesh up onto the roof top and backed away from the edge, switching the grip on his bow. He disabled his voice modifier.

"I'm sure you have questions. I'll answer them as best I can."
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Darth Krayt

lvlUqqy.png

Realm of Chaos Universe

As the tough-looking man squeezed his hand although Krayt feel pain a little bit. He simply chuckled at Superman, a dark cackle. "You're no hero, fool, but tell me-..what are your flaws?" and suddenly Krayt uses his force ability called Force illusion, a very powerful mind-trick variety in the both aspects of the Force although Krayt's illusion technique is leaning towards the dark side. He uses his Force illusion towards Superman.

With that, in Superman's perspective, Darth Krayt is Lois Lane. Perfectly Lois Lane. As Krayt is portrayed as Lois Lane to Superman. Lois said, "Clark, what the hell are you doing? Stop! You're hurting my hand!" Lois' emotions are portrayed perfectly by Krayt, all he had to do is to wait for Superman to be convinced that he is Lois Lane. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back