• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

Xesh

sYl5uFm.png

Unknown Universe
Star City
Unknown Timeline

After they grappled to a skyrise building, the man simply grab Xesh and he back away from the edge. When the man asks Xesh. Xesh have millions of questions coming from his mind.

"Who are you? What planet am I? What year is this? Where in this universe am I? Or whatever it's called. I have millions of questions coming from my mind, stranger. I really don't know what is going on."

@apoliseno

Fi
Realm of Order

As Jonathan looks her up and down, Fi remains still. Unnaturally still, even. "I am the Spirit of the Sword, yes. I was created by my world's goddess, Hylia, to help someone save the world from evil." Fi says not with pride or vanity, but emotionless as her tone doesn't change. If Fi is feeling anything right now, it would be a sense of duty more than anything else.

MainEventMan MainEventMan

Realm of Chaos
Darth Sion
The time of waiting is gone now, this has to end now. Sion walks towards Krayt and Superman. "When you are done bickering, we have more important matters to take care of. And I have Jedi to kill. And I have waited long enough." Sion said to both. This was a very bad start already.
Rysesaka Rysesaka The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

dio1_by_white_corner-d6gqtu1.jpg
Dio Brando, Touhou-Verse: Gensokyo: Field
Dip felt he was at a technical disadvantage, surrounded by vast enemies. He saw several attacks, including a rainbow beam and a knife thrown by Star Platinum flying toward him faster than he could react. The World intercepted the knife midair whilst the beam of energy slipped by and hit Dip in the chest, sending him a little backward with very minor injuries sustained that healed within seconds.

Dip groaned in anger and had The World throw the knife it caught at 1812, angered by the attack. To a normal person this maneuver would look like the knife stopped mid-air only to redirect itself toward 1812. Only Stand-users would see what was really happening.

Dip smirked for a moment, feeling thirst. He declared the following: "I can see I am outnumbered. Very well, I retreat for now. See you later, Joestar!" he yelled. Dio was referring to Jotaro who, despite his surname, descends from the Joestar family.

Dio flied away using his powers, retreating.
(Sorry for short post and no Joseph
Busy rn)
MainEventMan MainEventMan The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne

7a6c25a947fedcbda67afae5fde5a9f0.jpg
Gilgamesh

The blue portal opened up in the Gensokyo Field. The ten seconds in which time was stopped weren't noticed by Gilgamesh as he still was in the "tunnel" between universes. The golden figure stepped out of it with his arms crossed. He looked around, only to see a blonde, yet pale figure fly away and a silly man, wearing a white skin-tight suit shoot energy blasts between two people. "The king has arrived." Gilgamesh spoke out arrogantly, looking at Jotaro. "Report, if you may." Gilgamesh ordered, walking towards Jotaro, looking at him in the eyes. He turns around, looking at the situation around him. Jotaro had two knives stuck in his body. One in his ankle and one in his shoulder. "You managed to block off all of my attacks with that power of yours but not two mere knives? How did it happen?" He asked, clearly disappointed by Jotaro's failure.

MainEventMan MainEventMan The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne

Gilgamesh

The blue portal opened up in the Gensokyo Field. The ten seconds in which time was stopped weren't noticed by Gilgamesh as he still was in the "tunnel" between universes. The golden figure stepped out of it with his arms crossed. He looked around, only to see a blonde, yet pale figure fly away and a silly man, wearing a white skin-tight suit shoot energy blasts between two people. "The king has arrived." Gilgamesh spoke out arrogantly, looking at Jotaro. "Report, if you may." Gilgamesh ordered, walking towards Jotaro, looking at him in the eyes. He turns around, looking at the situation around him. Jotaro had two knives stuck in his body. One in his ankle and one in his shoulder. "You managed to block off all of my attacks with that power of yours but not two mere knives? How did it happen?" He asked, clearly disappointed by Jotaro's failure.

Ethan Anderson, Touhou Universe
"Ah hello, Gilgamesh. It appears a brief fight did go down, the other guy realized we were all with Order though and he thought better of pursuing the engagement. Do say, have you found anything of interest so far?" he looked around the field a bit more, trying to see if anything in particular was going on. "Another portal randomly appeared in front of me back in the Realm.... As to the answer of 'why couldn't he block two mere knives' it was... interesting. The knives seemed to... teleport into him. Perhaps this fellow we encountered was just better than you at throwing things? I haven't really got a clue."

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh turned around to Ethan, smirking cockily. He nodded, "Indeed! I have found a universe full of half-bred blood suckers that descend from the inventor of homicide! They call themselves Kindred and they have a rule called Masquerade, which serves the purpose to hide their kin's existence from mortals." He explained, laughing out loud after he finished speaking. Gilgamesh then proceeded to look over to Jotaro again, with a look of spite and disappointment in his eyes.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 MainEventMan MainEventMan

Superior Spider-Man
Manhattan-Realm of Order

Ock had picked up a strange signal from his spider-bots and groaned. Why couldn't he get a break? It seemed to him that something odd was happening every second of every day; the city had come to rely on Ock too much and he really didn't like it. Reluctantly, he put on his costume, grabbing a few spider-bots just in case, and began to sling through the city of Manhattan towards the area in question. His spider-sense began to tingle in the back of his head, but he shook it off. Nothing would jump him that early. And, plus, if anyone did try and attack him, he would have no seconds thoughts in putting that person down.

Once he arrived, the city suddenly vanished, and a flash of white light blinded him. He crashed down to the ground, sliding across the floor as he done so. Rubbing his head, he stood up, groaning, before looking around. "Where on earth am I?" He asked himself, scanning the area, flipping his lenses through every different mode. Infra-red, gamma and then back to normal. Nothing. "Strange...there doesn't seem to be any signs of radiation here whatsoever. That must mean...I've traveled to a different planet..."
Donder172 Donder172

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh turned around to Ethan, smirking cockily. He nodded, "Indeed! I have found a universe full of half-bred blood suckers that descend from the inventor of homicide! They call themselves Kindred and they have a rule called Masquerade, which serves the purpose to hide their kin's existence from mortals." He explained, laughing out loud after he finished speaking. Gilgamesh then proceeded to look over to Jotaro again, with a look of spite and disappointment in his eyes.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 MainEventMan MainEventMan
"reallly then? Vampires, eh? Sounds interesting.... The average tuesday, but interesting from someone who doesn't encounter it on a daily basis. I will, however, say that they don't sound like any vampires I've heard of... Does sound like something to laugh about. Blind mortals are indeed funny to laugh at. Not visual blindness of course... that's just messed up. "

Realm of Order
Meetra Surik
As Meetra walks through the building with interest, she senses suddenly another person nearby. Just suddenly, as if that person was hiding his/her presence through the Force and decided to stop. Being curious who that person is and the location where she is. She starts to walk towards the presence she sensed. While curious, being on her guard. This man could be a Force user, more specifically a Sith. As she approaches the person, she looks rather surprised and confused by the outfit the man... or woman wears.
Vsland Vsland

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh nodded once more, "So, Ethan. Could you please report the situation? I am still in charge of you all and I won't fail my duty as a commander." Gilgamesh said, as his smile faded from his face, leaving space for a more serious expression. His arms were crossed and his eyes were stuck on the area around him. "Also, what is this place?" Gilgamesh asked the people around him.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 MainEventMan MainEventMan Thawne Thawne

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh nodded once more, "So, Ethan. Could you please report the situation? I am still in charge of you all and I won't fail my duty as a commander." Gilgamesh said, as his smile faded from his face, leaving space for a more serious expression. His arms were crossed and his eyes were stuck on the area around him. "Also, what is this place?" Gilgamesh asked the people around him.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 MainEventMan MainEventMan Thawne Thawne
Ethan took a step back, shocked. "Commander? Please tell me that's a title you just gave yourself out of vanity..." he sighed "I have no idea, I showed up here just as randomly as you did." He looked around "It seems like a nice place though. Nice, green fields. A peaceful place, but one to which we have now brought war. Take in this fact, for this place is the first of many that are touched by this war.

Gilgamesh

"This is not a title I have given myself. None of the titles I own were given by myself. Harmonia put me in charge of the strike team." Gilgamesh stated, with a serious expression and tone. "This place is indeed pretty pleasing to the eye." Gilgamesh admitted, as his eyebrows raised along with his lips, forming a smirk on his visage. The cold, calm breeze flew past Gilgamesh, making his earrings and cloth swing softly.

MainEventMan MainEventMan Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Injustice Superman
Realm of Chaos

Seeing the illusion of his wife, Superman's grip tightened. He lunged forward and grapped the fake Lois by the throat, lifing her into the air.
"How dare you!" He screamed, his eyes glowing red. He threw fake Lois across the room and then flew towards her, resting his boot on his throat "The last person who used the image of my dead wife against me, I broke his back. That was just pictures of our wedding. You, on the other hand..." He grabbed Krayt by the throat again "I'll break every bone in your body. It'll be like snapping a toothpick."

Rysesaka Rysesaka Donder172 Donder172

Injustice Superman
Realm of Chaos

Seeing the illusion of his wife, Superman's grip tightened. He lunged forward and grapped the fake Lois by the throat, lifing her into the air.
"How dare you!" He screamed, his eyes glowing red. He threw fake Lois across the room and then flew towards her, resting his boot on his throat "The last person who used the image of my dead wife against me, I broke his back. That was just pictures of our wedding. You, on the other hand..." He grabbed Krayt by the throat again "I'll break every bone in your body. It'll be like snapping a toothpick."

Rysesaka Rysesaka Donder172 Donder172

Chaos, Realm of Chaos
Chaos appeared between the two, clapping. "Excellent both of you." He turned to Superman "I am sorry about those lot. It is good for them to be infighting. Their anger and hatred makes them stronger, it is how the Sith work. Do put him down, I will see to his punishment for stirring disorder.... heh... within the ranks. Krayt, Get along with your fellows if you at all value your life. I do have an idea, to prevent the three of you from killing eachother, I will give you the opportunity to go kill the champions of Order. HE opened a portal to the Touhou universe. "You four, go forth and strike a blow! If you feel in danger of defeat, withdraw, I willl open the way. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Birdsie Birdsie Rysesaka Rysesaka MainEventMan MainEventMan

1812 Overture
Touhou-Verse: Gensokyo: Field

1812 blew the knife out of the air before it could impact her with blast from one of her wrist-cannons. She, at present did not know what DIO was capable of and wasn't going to take any chances. He moved faster than the majority of enemies she had faced, either that or he had the ability to control time itself. If that were the case she was glad she wasn't facing him alone.

As she pondered while preparing for DIO's next attack, he vanished in the blink of an eye. Another new arrival stepped through a portal, a knight in gleaming armour. The moment he mentioned Vampires he caught 1812's full attention, however she allowed him and the others to speak before saying anything.

"I have faced Vampires before and I have heard of this Masqurade, or at least something similar. The Vampires fear that if their Masqurade were to break it would cause an all-out war between their kind and the human race. That is a war they do not expect to win." She explained "If you allow me to help you in your cause, I could be a useful ally."

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne MainEventMan MainEventMan Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Injustice Superman
Realm of Chaos

Superman released Krayt, still staring deeply into his eyes "The next time you pull anything like that, I will kill you." He said with gritted teeth. He took one final look at Krayt before flying through the portal. He started down at the field below, his eyes glowing red and his ring projecting the image of a giant version of himself, at least several stories tall.

"I'm sorry, but this needs to be done." He spoke before unleashing a blast of his heat-vision at the ground below.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Birdsie Birdsie Rysesaka Rysesaka MainEventMan MainEventMan Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne

Darth Krayt

qv29PzW.png

Realm of Chaos Universe

When Krayt (as Lois) was lifted towards to the air by Superman, he was just going to use Force lightning to roast this man's brain however it was too late for him, he was thrown across the room and the man flew towards him and when Krayt unsuccessfully fell to e floor along with Superman, the man resting his boot towards Krayt which made him choke although Krayt is known for resisting at choke. The man would began to speak at Krayt about his wife Lois while Krayt was still Lois. When he grabbed Krayt's throat again, the appareance of Krayt began back to normal as he was already channeling his anger and hatred towards Superman to make his Force powers stronger. When Superman threatened Krayt. Krayt, already fueled in the dark side of the force said, "Make me." This was a great opportunity to feel Superman a pain, a dark violet lightning would come out to his hands however Chaos intervened which made Krayt to stop and Superman releases him.

Chaos would talk at both of them however Chaos urged Krayt to get along with his fellows which it would be a bit impossible. He has enemies at this room. Darth Vader and this new man. When Superman threatened him again, Krayt just chuckles as he doesn't even care if he died..only if Lady Talon was here, she could revive him again and again. Krayt would enter the portal as he was using his quick Force healing powers to heal himself.

Realm of Chaos
Darth Sion
Chaos, Realm of Chaos
Chaos appeared between the two, clapping. "Excellent both of you." He turned to Superman "I am sorry about those lot. It is good for them to be infighting. Their anger and hatred makes them stronger, it is how the Sith work. Do put him down, I will see to his punishment for stirring disorder.... heh... within the ranks. Krayt, Get along with your fellows if you at all value your life. I do have an idea, to prevent the three of you from killing eachother, I will give you the opportunity to go kill the champions of Order. HE opened a portal to the Touhou universe. "You four, go forth and strike a blow! If you feel in danger of defeat, withdraw, I willl open the way. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Birdsie Birdsie Rysesaka Rysesaka MainEventMan MainEventMan
Sion nods towards Chaos "There will be no retreat for them." he said as he follows Superman into the portal. As he arroves, he notices Superman flying and some sort of hologram of the person as he talks to their enemies. Then notices Superman's heat-vission as it heads towards the ground. He then looks towards Krayt for a moment, but brings his focus back to their enemies. Grabbing his lightsaber and charging into battle. Igniting it while charging.
Rysesaka Rysesaka The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Birdsie Birdsie MainEventMan MainEventMan Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thawne Thawne

Last edited:
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh took a deep breath. He then jumped in the air, floating up high. Suddenly, a mastodontic golden portal appeared out of nowhere and, from it, a golden aircraft flew out. He floats on top of it, landing onto the bridge. He walks towards the Golden Throne, sitting upon it and crossing his left leg over the right, holding his head with his hand. "My boredom is way too great." He speaks to himself. Then, the ship propels forward, trailing off in the distance.

spaceship1.png

MainEventMan MainEventMan Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Birdsie Birdsie

Last edited:
STAR CITY 2017
green_arrow__cw_arrow_season_5__suit_png_by_showtimeeditz-dafq5ue.png

Oliver didn't want to pull down his hood and reveal to any eyes watching the two who he was just yet, but he could still at least tell the guy what he was doing dressed the way he was and where he was.

"My name....is the Green Arrow. There is a man under this hood, but I don't want to reveal my identity to some stranger I've just met. As I said, the police aren't too fond of a vigilante in the city and want to catch me. You can see my caution. As for what planet, you are on Earth. I've had an encounter with someone from another universe before, and I was cautious of her at first. I hope you can give me reason not to be cautious of you, but so far you are not."
Rysesaka Rysesaka

(ommergersh soz ethan, you know how bad RPN notifications are now. especially when tagging someone)

Captain Falcon
Realm of Order

"No, I'm just warming up the ion thrusters...but something to show me? Is it that transform thing you mentioned?" He says as he does routine checks on the Blue Falcon. As a result, Goku would be able to feel the intense heat from the powerful engines, the energy from the forcefield and the sounds of the computer calculating various factors like energy consumption etcetera.

(ik its short, but i just wanna get this out there. Vsland Vsland )

Gilgamesh
: Touhou-Verse: Gensokyo: Field >>> Realm of Order

Gilgamesh sighed deeply. An enormous blue portal appeared, sucking Gilgamesh and his ship inside it. On the other side, Gilgamesh was floating fifty meters above the realm's Landing Zone. The Ship slowly descended onto the LZ, landing safely. "Another happy landing." Gilgamesh spoke out, climbing off the golden aircraft and walking towards the courtyard, leaning on a fence. He looked around, hoping to see someone to spar with to cure his boredom a little bit.

@Open for Interaction

Realm of Order

Superior Spider-Man
Ock let out a low groan before turning around to find a girl in strange attire. She seemed to be analyzing him, so he decided to return the favor; his lenses in his mask zooming on certain features such as weaponry and anything that could be used as a weapon. He smirked, seeing nothing that could possibly harm him. He believed her to have some form of sword on her belt, as the strange technology resembled a hilt of some kind. "So...why'd you bring me here?" He asked her, walking closer to her with a tone of spite in his voice. "If this is your master plan to take me down, then you obviously are unfortunate to have an inferior intellect to mine. Well...everyone is inferior to me. But you and your boss...more than the rest..."
Donder172 Donder172

Goku
Smirking, he pushed the tip of his nose with his finger, waiting for the next thing to happen. "I'm not sure you could handle my transformation." He admit, shrugging as he landed onto the ground. "Okay fine...you asked for it." The wave of heat reminded him of when Namek blew up, and what came next was no exception to that day. Clenching his fists, a few pebbles around him began to float up before a sudden golden aura rushed up Goku's body. His hair was now golden, and it defied gravity with spikes as sharp as a knife. "This, is a Super Saiyan." He explained, his power 50 times greater than before.
goku-super-saiyan.gif

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Captain Falcon
Realm of Order

"How long did it take you to learn all of your chi attacks?" He says, somewhat unimpressed by the hair change and the small explosion. While he could feel the chi emanating from Goku, he felt a similar thing coming from the 240 year old man who trained him in the art of the Falcon. In short, meh.

Vsland Vsland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back