• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

Order
Realm of Order

40aafea2f02794edf4e873a3691d1edd.jpg
Lady Order looked to Ikuro, and smiled, offering him a hand to help him rise to his feet. "You're in the Realm of Order, my realm," she stated, answering his question. "I'm Lady Order, the goddess that represents order throughout the multiverse."

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Ikuro Hashizawa
Realm of Order​

Ikuro was visibly shocked at first, but this just as quickly turned to mere confusion. "A goddess? Realm of order? None of that makes any sense to me." Ikuro began wringing out his long, damp brown hair as he tried to remember what happened before he lost consciousness. "The last thing I remember is fighting that Doress psychic and getting flung into the ocean.." Ikuro stood up and immediately felt uncomfortable wearing his soaked, smelly clothes. "I don't understand what's going on, but if you're really a goddess then I suppose I should thank you for saving me. Salt water puts me in a vulnerable state, so I thought I was a goner after I was tossed into the sea." Ikuro bowed in thanks to Lady Order. "If I may ask you something, uh, Lady Order. Why did you rescue me from the ocean?"
Noivian Noivian

Darth Krayt & Prince Arcann

BhuiqTq.png
HWbjvDQ.png

Realm of Chaos Universe
Darth Krayt POV

Darth Krayt was focusing on fueling his Force powers thru intense hate and anger towards Vader until Darth Vader himself noticed that Krayt was having intense hate and anger towards Vader. Darth Vader would speak to him which Krayt would evilishly cackle at his statement.

"Don't you recognize me, Skywalker?" Darth Krayt said to Vader as he casts a large Force lightning on his hands, it was a dark violet lightning. "You are a traitor!" Krayt yelled as he casts large Force lightning strike towards Vader several times. Vader can see that his eye colors are different, his left eye were natural although it is colored yellow due to the dark side consumed him many years ago while his right eye was a Vong implant. MainEventMan MainEventMan

Realm of Chaos Universe
Prince Arcann POV

The great Prince of Zakuul would arrive at the realm of Chaos, this is the first time he looked at this kind of environment, it was hell to him however he doesn't care. He takes a glance at Grievous after he entered from this realm also, he then looks at his surroundings and then to the champions of Chaos but somehow he sensed two strong dark side users. He then founds them, a large black cyborg and a white-haired guy with a tattoo on his face who dressed like an Emperor, the Prince assumed them as a Sith but in a different time. He also assumed that this two Sith knows each other as he heard what the white-haired guy said to the black cyborg and he was surprised that the White-haired guy casts a large dark violet Force lightning, it was similar to his father Immortal Emperor Valkorion's Force lightning. Looks like there would be a fight.

"Grievous, do you know this two? I assumed that they are Sith but in a different time." Arcann asked Grievous. Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Xesh

CLAzIs1.png

Unknown Universe
Outside Star National Bank, Star City
Unknown Timeline

Xesh would yell as his anger consumes his mind. He doesn't know what to do and how to get out of this world and then the rain appeared, pouring towards Xesh. Xesh would kneel helpless and looks at the floor. He was thinking that the Je'daii Order with the help of the Shikaakwan Mafia would have a struggle to fight against the large Rakatan forces. He also think of his lover, Je'daii Ranger Shae Koda who doesn't know what happen to Xesh due to the fight against Rakata. Most of the Je'daii forces are turning to the dark side because of the Forcesaber, a dark-side weapon invented by the Rakata. Moments later, he would able to calm himself.

"Now, where do I start if I'm stuck at your planet or your universe or whatever you called it.." Xesh looks at Green Arrow while he was kneeling helplessly. Thawne Thawne

Realm of Order
Meetra Surik
Meetra Surik opens her eyes again. The Force user she sensed gone. Just gone, nothing explained why or how. Yet she feels a strong presence of the Force, the Light Side of the Force. She gets up and walks out of the Ebon Hawk. Taking a look around. The place looks just beautiful, nothing like she had seen before. Meetra starts to walk into one of the buildings after locking the Ebon Hawk so no one can enter.
(Open for interaction)

Fi
Realm of Order

"Fi is the name I was given by my creator. Is that all you wish to know?"

She says, not in an impatient way but more in a way that suggests that she has other things to do. Since she was only created by Goddess Hylia to help Link save the world, she finds it difficult to show or even understand emotion and even impatience. As her ethereal voice echoes through the halls, her body continues floating in place, without motion (other than a slight bob up and down), as she stares directly at Jonathan's form.

MainEventMan MainEventMan

7a6c25a947fedcbda67afae5fde5a9f0.jpg
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh smirked, "Hmph." Gilgamesh spoke out. The essence around him was powerful, emitting bursts of divine energy. However, his godly aura was not fully god-like, but rather had a small human part within it. "The multiverse is at war! The forces of Order and of Chaos are at war with each other for the destiny of All Creation!" Gilgamesh briefly explained, smirking arrogantly. "In this particular case, I come in no hostility! This is a personal trip, to desperately find a cure to my boredom. I got here through a rift in time and space that allows me, or anyone else, to travel to another world." Gilgamesh kept speaking, his tone getting more neutral as he spoke. Gilgamesh now didn't look down upon this man, but rather saw him as slightly less of a mongrel. "Now, another question I'd like answered." He started speaking once more, his tone getting curious. "Are you a son of the night? A creature of the dark?" He began asking, "A vampire?" He asks suddenly. He had recognized the signs of vampirism in the man before him. The fangs, the pale skin...were all too obvious.
Birdsie Birdsie

vtmtes__tremere_by_affectivedisorder-d8s9zy0.jpg
Lucas Redgrave

"Yes, that is mildly correct," Lucas answered, slightly disgusted by the terminology that Gilgamesh used. "However, the terminology 'vampire' refers to a parasitic creature that consumes blood. Whilst it is correct, it is seen as impolite by our society. Use the term Kindred or Cainite in the future. Both are far more appropriate." Lucas took a minute to think about what Gilgamesh said, interested, intrigued by the subject. "If the multiverse is at war, how come there aren't any signs of it? Should not this realm be swarming with creatures of vast purpose too?" Lucas asked, his face became slightly skeptical and untrusting. One had to admit that it wasn't an everyday thing to hear about the multiverse being at war.
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh took a deep breath, "Well, you see...The war hasn't started yet. The two Gods are gathering forces and champions..." Gilgamesh spoke rather quickly, explaining why there were no spawns of any of the two Gods in this universe yet. The fact is, the fighting would be starting soon. "Tell me, who was the first of your kind?" He asked curiously, leaning on the alley's wall. Cars ran by at medium speeds in the street the alley faced on. Gilgamesh then sighed once more, running his hand through his golden hair.

Birdsie Birdsie

Lucas Redgrave

"It was Caine, the inventor of murder. After his atrocious deed, God cursed Caine with the affliction known as vampirism. From that day onward, Caine's very blood was cursed to take more blood to exist, and he could never walk the earth again whilst the sun was shining. Of course, Caine created his childer, by replacing their Human blood with his blood, creating the first Kindred. That is our origins as a species or at least so do many believe." Lucas gave a firm lecture to the demigod that explained their creation. Although Lucas' voice was cold, his face was vibrant. He seemed somewhat proud about explaining his origins to someone. This was clearly the case, however, shortly after the story, Lucas asked Gilgamesh a question: "But... if the multiverse as a whole is the battleground, isn't time irrelevant? Travel in time always struck me as weird and impossible, nevermind that question. What I really wish to ask is: Between whom is this war? You've mentioned two deities, yet you, yourself, are known for being the child of a Goddess and a Demigod; Rimat-Ninsun and Lugalbanda, if I remember my history lessons correctly." Indeed, Clan Tremere was one of scholars, occultists, and sorcerers. Their newly embraced neonates were given extensive teachings on a plethora of subjects, from history, to mathematics, to etiquette. It was difficult to outwit a Tremere elder, speaking of which, Lucas was a little over 300, which technically made him into a lower subclass of Elder society. Indeed, Lucas has been plotting and participating in the Jyhad for long, hoping to obtain a good position in both Camarilla and Sabbat societies. He already has a domain, a few ghouls, and a few minions, which is a good start - but not much else when it comes to power and control.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh chuckled and nodded, "Finally something interesting that will cure my boredom. As for your question, the war is between the Goddess of Order and the God of Chaos. The former being Harmonia, the latter being Khaos. From what I know about Khaos, his only objective is complete anarchy and destruction of the Omniverse." Gilgamesh discussed calmly, gesticulating throughout his whole small speech. Gilgamesh then looked around, seeing many signs of English culture around him. "So we are in the United Kingdom, correct?" Gilgamesh questioned the man before him, his tone being curious yet cold.

Birdsie Birdsie

Lucas Redgrave

Lucas stood there, listening calmly to what Gilgamesh said. He didn't respond at all, merely gave it some thought. Fascinating, indeed, fascinating. He was interested in knowing more, or perhaps even manipulating the events of this war to further himself. It could indeed be used to his advantage. "Correct," he blankly replied to Gilgamesh's question, overtaken by thought. He looked back at the King of Heroes and politely requested "Tell me more about this war. Is there something a man could gain from it, or is it just one of those senseless conflicts for nothing?" Lucas was curious, but what better way to discover something than to be taught? One could argue that you can learn from your own mistakes, but if someone teaches you something right, you won't ever have to worry about making mistakes in the first place. To ask a question was simple and to obtain an answer satisfying.

STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow__cw_arrow_season_5__suit_png_by_showtimeeditz-dafq5ue.png

Oliver looked at the man as he kneeled in his anguish. He couldn't help but sympathize with the man, in a lower key sort of way. Stranded, helpless, despair, all things he felt on the island, things he felt after the Undertaking, things he felt when Slade Wilson killed his mother. As the distant sounds of sirens approached in the distance, he knew now was not the time to be having an emotional connection with someone from another universe right outside a bank that was just robbed.

"Listen, just come with me. I can try and help you, but not now. The police aren't my biggest fans."
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh looked at Redgrave, raising an eyebrow. "This conflict, as I have understood, has to exist to counter Khaos' advance. Anyone who goes against my authority as the one true king will meet their doom. If he wins, I'm gonna have to take out my 'ace'." Gilgamesh stated, looking at the man as his eyebrow slowly got back down. "What can you get from it? Well, depends if you are already powerful enough by yourself. If Harmonia or Khaos feel like you're essential, they are gonna give you everything you want to have you on their side. What did I get? A cure for my boredom. That's what I requested. However, until the fighting begins...I won't get what I crave." Gilgamesh explicated, smirking cockily.

Birdsie Birdsie

Lucas Redgrave

Lucas listened to all that Gilgamesh had to say, then cocked an eyebrow. "So that is what you came here for? To fight?" He made this assumption with a restricted tone - not wanting to show fear or weakness. Such things were looked down upon in Kindred society by some, especially by the Sabbat. "I suppose that is fair. The oldest of our society sometimes become so bored they go into a sleep that lasts centuries - only to awaken when times are more interesting. Others do it because their blood has grown so potent they can only survive by drinking the blood of other kindred." Lucas thought about drinking the blood of others of his kind for a moment. Diablerie was the act of draining another vampire dry of their blood - thus gaining their soul and all of their potential and power, sometimes even raising a generation or more. "Whatever." He realized that his thoughts have gone astray. Diablerie was punishable by death in the Camarilla, as much as the Sabbat enjoyed it.

another_markiplier_fanart_by_ivbenjamin-d8jougn.jpg

Markiplier/Ser Mark of The Make-A-Wish and Ser Dougan of the Boojum
Ireland, 2017

The rocks flew within the bubble, but stopped inside of it in front of Mark and Dougan.
"Time only moves when we move in this thing." Ser Dougan explained, moving slightly to the right to demonstrate. The rocks flew towards Reverse Flash, as did another bullet that Mark shot out of his gun.

Ser Dougan moved back into position beside Mark, his katana at the ready while his parter wielded his axe.

Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59

BELFAST, IRELAND-2017
4600131-reeverse-flash-header.jpg

Seeing the opportunity the Irish man created, Thawne sped away from the bubble out further into the countryside, creating considerable distance from the group.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Vadcus Holgoring, Belfast, Ireland
"Ugh... shall we head after him?" Vadcus looked at Dougan, wondering where this strange man was from. "Did you know that guy? Is he a common enemy of yours?" Looking back towards the direction Reverse Flash ran off in, he sighed. "Perhaps you would care to inform Mark of the situation at hand. Or shall I?" Vadcus looked back up at Dougan, and then to Mark. "It seems important that he knows."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Xesh

9ABvnlK.png

Unknown Universe
Outside Star National Bank, Star City
Unknown Timeline

When he heard the sirens of the police, he doesn't know what it is until the man explains it to him. He lift himself up.

"Alright then, whenever you're ready, I'll follow you." Xesh responded. Thawne Thawne

View attachment 302524 Seija Kijin

Seija hesitated at first, but she slowly reached out her hand, trying to come to some kind of weird mutual understanding with the hulking being. Seija's hand stopped just short of the giant mechanical panda's paw...

"Alright, I'll tell you where you are," she said.

She craned her neck up and looked right into the panda's eyes.

"You're in my way!" she exclaimed as she dramatically thrust her arm out to the side, her fingers clawing around at the air.

Out of the blue, 1812 would've felt an uncontrollable force rapidly spin her upside-down and have her land head-first on the ground with a resounding clunk. It certainly wasn't enough to do even minor damage to 1812, but it was enough to get a message across.

"Come on. Stay for a while!" Seija said. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Noivian Noivian Lordvader59 Lordvader59

1812 Overture

1812 Overture quickly stood to her feet, dusting herself off "Are you insane?" She asked, rather calmly. Though centuries of training and working on her Chi, 1812 had become a rather calm soul and for all she knew, this girl could be defenceless compared to her. A glass cannon, but not a literal glass canon. 1812 Overture had fought against a mad scientist who used literal glass cannons.

His idea for world domination didn't work, obviously.

"Or, if I've traveled to another dimension it could be possible that this is just a standard form of greeting." 1812 muttered, stroking her chin

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Vadcus Holgoring, Belfast, Ireland
"Ugh... shall we head after him?" Vadcus looked at Dougan, wondering where this strange man was from. "Did you know that guy? Is he a common enemy of yours?" Looking back towards the direction Reverse Flash ran off in, he sighed. "Perhaps you would care to inform Mark of the situation at hand. Or shall I?" Vadcus looked back up at Dougan, and then to Mark. "It seems important that he knows."

Markiplier/Ser Mark of the Make-A-Wish and Ser Dougan of the Boojum

"Before tonight I'd never seen him before." Mark explained, shaking his head "But he's a murderer. He's already killed three people, including on..." He paused, taking a moment to compose himself, looking down at the ground "One child."
"Mark, are you okay?" Ser Dougan asked, resting a hand on Mark's shoulder
"The kid was a fan...He wanted to be a Letsplayer too." Mark's gaze met Ser Dougan's eyes "For God's sake, he was watching one of my videos right before he got his heart literally ripped out!" He shouted, tears streaming down his face.
"Mark, we'll find him and we'll stop him." Ser Dougan reassured him, hugging Mark "We always do with monsters like that."

Mark pushed himself gently away from Dougan, turning to Vadcus and with his eyes still wet from tears asked "What situation? Are people in danger?"
"Vadcus, you want to explain it?" Dougan asked

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne

Injustice Superman

On the other side of the portal Superman took a moment to absorb his surroundings, remaining quiet. He watched as Darth Krayt shot force lightning at Vader and quickly flew down, landing in front of him and taking the force lighting head-on. It stung a bit, even causing Superman to almost take a step back but he stood his ground.

His eyes glowed red, the yellow ring illuminating him as he stared into Krayt's eyes.
"That's enough." He spoke, gritting his teeth "I won't ask again." He took another step towards Krayt so that their faces met "This is meant to be an alliance. Act like it. Focus on our true enemy. I don't care which one of you started this bad blood between you, but I'm ending it. Here and now."
Rysesaka Rysesaka MainEventMan MainEventMan

"Before tonight I'd never seen him before." Mark explained, shaking his head "But he's a murderer. He's already killed three people, including on..." He paused, taking a moment to compose himself, looking down at the ground "One child."
"The kid was a fan...He wanted to be a Letsplayer too." Mark's gaze met Ser Dougan's eyes "For God's sake, he was watching one of my videos right before he got his heart literally ripped out!" He shouted, tears streaming down his face.
"Mark, we'll find him and we'll stop him." Ser Dougan reassured him, hugging Mark "We always do with monsters like that."

Mark pushed himself gently away from Dougan, turning to Vadcus and with his eyes still wet from tears asked "What situation? Are people in danger?"

Vadcus Holgoring, Belfast
"Those who terrorize the innocent must pay for their deeds..." He looked in the direction where Reverse flash ran off. "We do, however, have a situation. So, I was ripped from my home universe and sent here. Dougan tells me you're familiar with the multiverse. As it turns out, it's ruled by two nigh-omnipotent gods. Last time I was ripped from my home universe, said two gods went to war. Had we not negotiated a peace.... a long and costly war of attrition would've gripped all of existence. I don't know for sure, but my return to another universe may be a sign of resumed hostilities between the gods."

IMG_2727.JPG Seija Kijin

"Are you insane?" She asked, rather calmly.

"Yeah, I'm certifiably mad. Or maybe I'm the sane one, and you're the one living a delusion?" Seija pondered as she twirled the crown she just obtained around in her fingers.

"Or, if I've traveled to another dimension it could be possible that this is just a standard form of greeting." 1812 muttered, stroking her chin

With Seija's acute sense of hearing, she understood what 1812 mentioned under her breath. "Oh, yeah. It's pretty normal to..."

Seija proceeded to quickly spin 1812 around multiple times and land her on her head again.

"...Beat up people upon meeting them for the first time," she snickered. "Geez, I hate that sound you make when you land."
Noivian Noivian Yoshiro Yoshiro Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Music Meister
Gotham City- DC Universe Earth 1

"So let me tell you all of how my master plan unfolds~. You will be dancing in a line, as you hand me the gold~." The Music Meister sang with a smirk, watching as the police, citizens and people working in the bank danced around the vault, dragging out one piece of gold at a time and placing it inside a bag which sat, awaiting to be picked up by the ginger villain. "Oh this time none of you will be a dirty stinking rat~! And with my voice, you'll have no choice, but to forget the Bat!~" The mind slaves continued dancing around, doing whatever the Corrupt Conductor ordered until he tapped his rod on the floor. "That is enough gold for me, now off to sleep you go~! And when you wake up, once more, you'll never even know~! I'm the Music Meister! And everyone just fawns! I'm the Music Meister! And you are all my pawns!"

Picking up the bag, the villain dashed for the door as everyone collapsed onto the ground, he jumped onto his motorcycle and sped off down the road, away from the Bank of Gotham, laughing as the feather in his hat blew behind him in the wind. "That deserve an Encore!" He laughed louder, carrying the bag of gold with him.

Green=singing
Purple=talking

Music Meister
Gotham City- DC Universe Earth 1

"So let me tell you all of how my master plan unfolds~. You will be dancing in a line, as you hand me the gold~." The Music Meister sang with a smirk, watching as the police, citizens and people working in the bank danced around the vault, dragging out one piece of gold at a time and placing it inside a bag which sat, awaiting to be picked up by the ginger villain. "Oh this time none of you will be a dirty stinking rat~! And with my voice, you'll have no choice, but to forget the Bat!~" The mind slaves continued dancing around, doing whatever the Corrupt Conductor ordered until he tapped his rod on the floor. "That is enough gold for me, now off to sleep you go~! And when you wake up, once more, you'll never even know~! I'm the Music Meister! And everyone just fawns! I'm the Music Meister! And you are all my pawns!"

Picking up the bag, the villain dashed for the door as everyone collapsed onto the ground, he jumped onto his motorcycle and sped off down the road, away from the Bank of Gotham, laughing as the feather in his hat blew behind him in the wind. "That deserve an Encore!" He laughed louder, carrying the bag of gold with him.

Green=singing
Purple=talking
(holy shit you really did it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back