• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

The great god suddenly appeared next to the Man of Steel. "Greetings, Kal El. Last son of Krypton, ruler of earth." He bowed respectfully. "I seek your great skills for use in a coming war on a huge scale. Your reward will be power enough to easily seek out all who destroy you across this universe and rule it forever."
Chaos appeared behind Inferno. "Hello there. Are you bored of sacking this small area over and over? I have an opportunity for you to gain great glory upon the field of battle. A war is coming,a nd I wish to make you my champion."
SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

Fi
Realm of Order

http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSounds/ZSS/ZSS_Fi_Talk_Sample1.wav

Fi pauses for a second, before further elaborating.

"The multiverse is split into two, each ruled by a powerful being - Order and Chaos. They are both beings of incalculable power, and have reached out across the universe to find champions in their respective armies. You have been picked to be a champion of Order. Should Order win, the multiverse will be saved from the tyrannical destruction of Chaos. I don't believe I have to further explain the consequences if Chaos wins the war."

Fi says, with zero emotion in her voice or face. However, despite her robotic nature and voice, she doesn't seem robotic. She emanates an aura almost as radiant as a god, in fact.

MainEventMan MainEventMan

Injustice Superman: Gotham City (Year Three)

Superman's eyes returned to their normal colour as he heard the God out.
"What kind of war?" Superman asked "As for power, I already stand in a world made of cardboard. What kind of power could you possibly offer me?"
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Inferno
Universe/Location: Soul Calibur - Ostrheinsburg Castle

Inferno stared off into the distance. "The question of whether I am bored of sacking this area over and over again should be a quite obvious. Yes, yes I am. I have only two questions. Question one, will I be provided with many mortal beings to slaughter and lots of things of which I can destroy? Question two, who are you? These are all I need to know to make my decision." Inferno turned around to face the person whom he was speaking to. Really he had no reason not to fight. He was bored to death here, and a war would be the perfect opportunity to entertain himself by causing some real havoc once again. He had pretty much made up his mind that if the answer to the first question was yes he would certainly agree to the offer.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Injustice Superman: Gotham City (Year Three)

Superman's eyes returned to their normal colour as he heard the God out.
"What kind of war?" Superman asked "As for power, I already stand in a world made of cardboard. What kind of power could you possibly offer me?"
Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Avatar of Chaos, Injustice Gotham
"A world is... quite small on the scale that I am speaking of. How would... a universe sound to you? An entire universe that worships you and in which nobody can stand against you. That is what I am offering you for your aid in this great struggle. (Yoshiro said I can finish this conversation before giving him his char back)

Inferno

Inferno stared off into the distance. "The question of whether I am bored of sacking this area over and over again should be a quite obvious. Yes, yes I am. I have only two questions. Question one, will I be provided with many mortal beings to slaughter and lots of things of which I can destroy? Question two, who are you? These are all I need to know to make my decision." Inferno turned around to face the person whom he was speaking to. Really he had no reason not to fight. He was bored to death here, and a war would be the perfect opportunity to entertain himself by causing some real havoc once again. He had pretty much made up his mind that if the answer to the first question was yes he would certainly agree to the offer.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59
"Excuse my manners. I am Chaos, I am a god of the multiverse. The multiverse is a collection of universes in which the world you know of is but one. As to your first question, you will be provided with countless opportunities to slay and destroy. This war will be waged over all of existence."

another_markiplier_fanart_by_ivbenjamin-d8jougn.jpg

Markiplier/Ser Mark of The Make-A-Wish

"Buddy, I'm just tryna' slow you down." Mark said with a grin "Or hopefully annoy you into surrendering." Mark cleared his throat, but even as he spoke Thawne found himself unable to move, however he was able to speak.

"LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE!" Mark yelled "AM I ANNOYING YOU YET!? Is it working!?"

Ser Dougan of the Boojum

Ser Dougan heard one of many of Markiplier's manly war-cries and rushed in, stopping just outside of the bubble.
"Are you okay Mark?" He asked
"LEEDLE-Yeah, I'm fine." Mark replied with a smile "Was waiting for you or for this guy to get too annoyed by me and surrender."
"Did it work?" Ser Dougan asked with a grin
"Maybe? I'll ask him!" Mark turned back to face Thawne "DO YOU WANT TO SURRENDER YET!?" He screamed
"Oh, Mark this is Vadcus. He's a friend. He also happens to be lost in our dimension." Ser Dougan spoke, gesturing to Vadcus and turning to face him. His jaw dropped. "Wait, holy shite. That's a lightsaber!" He cried "Mark, are you seeing this shit?!"
"I see that shit." Mark nodded respectfully
"Buddy, are you a Jedi?" Ser Dougan asked, his eyes (quite literally) glowing with excitement.

Thawne Thawne
Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Vadcus Holgoring, Belfast
He turned and made eye contact, seeing the excitement. "Why yes, I am. I am a Jedi Padawan." Then he thought back to the first time he ended up in Earth. "You know it's odd, last time I showed up here people understood the concept of the Jedi too, yet you don't have any. Apparently my world is fiction here... it's a really odd feeling to have about a place."
"now... wait, how did your friend, Mark, isnt it? Do that? I cannot recall seeing anyone manipulate time itself before... fascinating."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"A world is... quite small on the scale that I am speaking of. How would... a universe sound to you? An entire universe that worships you and in which nobody can stand against you. That is what I am offering you for your aid in this great struggle. (Yoshiro said I can finish this conversation before giving him his char back)

Injustice Superman

"Keep talking." Superman replied, folding his arms "Although, I don't need to be worshiped. What I need is to be feared. Fear is the only thing these people will understand." He clenched his fist, raising the yellow lantern ring closer to his face only to drop it to his side again. He floated closer towards the Avatar of Chaos "But that is not the only thing I want. What I want is...What I want, is the power to bring back the dead. Can you do that for me?"

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

BELFAST, IRELAND-2017
4600131-reeverse-flash-header.jpg

Thawne's patience was certainly being tested by Markiplier's annoying sounds and attempts to cause him to lose his cool, but he was steeling himself through his endless rage. He kept careful watch over Markiplier so when he moved, he could capitalize on the opportunity and make his way out to rethink his current situation.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Injustice Superman

"Keep talking." Superman replied, folding his arms "Although, I don't need to be worshiped. What I need is to be feared. Fear is the only thing these people will understand." He clenched his fist, raising the yellow lantern ring closer to his face only to drop it to his side again. He floated closer towards the Avatar of Chaos "But that is not the only thing I want. What I want is...What I want, is the power to bring back the dead. Can you do that for me?"

Lordvader59 Lordvader59
"Unfortunately... in my current state no. That is forbidden for within the Multiverse there is an equal and opposite force to me, that being Lady Order. However, she is also my opponent in this coming war. Once we are victorious, then I will be able to grant you the power to revive your wife." The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Markiplier/Ser Mark of The Make-A-Wish and Ser Dougan of the Boojum
Ireland, 2017

"Look, the Multiverse is a big place. There's probably a world out there where I'm fictional too, so don't sweat it." Ser Dougan reassured his new Jedi buddy with a grin and a pat on the back "I'd ask if you're from canon or Legends but I get the feeling that it would just confuse you more. So I'm gonna stop talking about Multiversal crap for a bit now. M'kay?"

As Ser Dougan tried his best (and failed) to explain things to Vadcus, Mark continued to scream "LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE!" At Thawne in an attempt to break him. Ser Dougan more often than not had to shout over Mark as he tried to explain things to the Jedi. He then cleared this throat loudly to get Mark's attention and stepped closer towards the bubble. As he did so, Mark's screaming finally stopped

"Listen up, ya big Yellow sausage!" Ser Dougan shouted "There's three of us and one of you. Now, ya might be thinking 'well, gee I can take 'em, I've been outnumbered before and still won' but get this through your skull. Standing before you is a Jedi, Mark...Who you've already met and yours truly."

He drew his katana and stepped into the bubble "I'm a GM. A defender of reality itse..."
"Sweetie, I don't think he knows what that is." Mark replied
"What, seriously?" Dougan asked "We're kind of a big deal." He then turned towards Thawne "Wait, did you just call me sweetie?"
"Yeah." Mark teased
"Please don't. Your not my mother, grandmother or River Song from Doctor Who."

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne

Last edited:
"Unfortunately... in my current state no. That is forbidden for within the Multiverse there is an equal and opposite force to me, that being Lady Order. However, she is also my opponent in this coming war. Once we are victorious, then I will be able to grant you the power to revive your wife." The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Injustice Superman

Superman clenched his fists, his eyes glowing red again, however just before he threw a blow at the Avatar he managed to compose himself "Lois..." He muttered "Why do you want to kill this Lady Order? If I'm going to even think about trusting you, then I should at least know what I might be in for."

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Avatar of Chaos, Gotham City, Injustice
"Unfortunately... I cannot kill her. If I did balance would be disrupted and existence would cease. My plan is to cement my dominance over her and finally have the ability to have a free reign over the multiverse. That, is my goal. Destruction of all things... is not."

Ireland, 2017

"Look, the Multiverse is a big place. There's probably a world out there where I'm fictional too, so don't sweat it." Ser Dougan reassured his new Jedi buddy with a grin and a pat on the back "I'd ask if you're from canon or Legends but I get the feeling that it would just confuse you more. So I'm gonna stop talking about Multiversal crap for a bit now. M'kay?"

As Ser Dougan tried his best (and failed) to explain things to Vadcus, Mark continued to scream "LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE!" At Thawne in an attempt to break him. Ser Dougan more often than not had to shout over Mark as he tried to explain things to the Jedi. He then cleared this throat loudly to get Mark's attention and stepped closer towards the bubble. As he did so, Mark's screaming finally stopped

"Listen up, ya big Yellow sausage!" Ser Dougan shouted "There's three of us and one of you. Now, ya might be thinking 'well, gee I can take 'em, I've been outnumbered before and still won' but get this through your skull. Standing before you is a Jedi, Mark...Who you've already met and yours truly."

He drew his katana and stepped into the bubble "I'm a GM. A defender of reality itse..."
"Sweetie, I don't think he knows what that is." Mark replied
"What, seriously?" Dougan asked "We're kind of a big deal." He then turned towards Thawne "Wait, did you just call me sweetie?"
"Yeah." Mark teased
"Please don't. Your not my mother, grandmother or River Song from Doctor Who."

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne
Vadcus began to advance too. He stopped right outside of the bubble. "Wait a minute... could I?" Vadcus reached out with the force and tried to throw rocks at Reverse Flash, seeing if they would still fly within the bubble. If that wouldn't work, he readied to charge in with the lightsaber. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne

Avatar of Chaos, Gotham City, Injustice
"Unfortunately... I cannot kill her. If I did balance would be disrupted and existence would cease. My plan is to cement my dominance over her and finally have the ability to have a free reign over the multiverse. That, is my goal. Destruction of all things... is not."

Injustice Superman

"And once you have this reign over the Multiverse, what do you intend to do with it?" Superman asked "Ruling over a planet of children has it's difficulties, but ruling over reality itself...How?"
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Injustice Superman

"And once you have this reign over the Multiverse, what do you intend to do with it?" Superman asked "Ruling over a planet of children has it's difficulties, but ruling over reality itself...How?"
Lordvader59 Lordvader59
"It's the simple matter of leaving most universes to themselves. I only interfere in the ones that suit my interests and pleasures. Being a being as old as time itself is surprisingly... boring."

Ireland, 2017

The rocks flew within the bubble, but stopped inside of it in front of Mark and Dougan.
"Time only moves when we move in this thing." Ser Dougan explained, moving slightly to the right to demonstrate. The rocks flew towards Reverse Flash, as did another bullet that Mark shot out of his gun.

Ser Dougan moved back into position beside Mark, his katana at the ready while his parter wielded his axe.

Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59

"It's the simple matter of leaving most universes to themselves. I only interfere in the ones that suit my interests and pleasures. Being a being as old as time itself is surprisingly... boring."

Injustice Superman

"If you let me rule this universe and bring back what was taken from me, I will help you." He said with a nod "However, if you try to double-cross me I will find a way to end you. So before you even think about going back on our deal remember that I have killed Gods before." He approached the Avatar of Chaos so that their faces met, Superman's yellow ring illuminating them both.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Injustice Superman

"If you let me rule this universe and bring back what was taken from me, I will help you." He said with a nod "However, if you try to double-cross me I will find a way to end you. I have killed Gods before." He approached the Avatar so that their faces met, Superman's yellow ring illuminating both of their faces.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Nodding, Chaos opened the portal. "Very well, come this way. The others are assembling here to strike a blow upon the forces of Order.

Nodding, Chaos opened the portal. "Very well, come this way. The others are assembling here to strike a blow upon the forces of Order.

Injustice Superman

Superman cautiously followed Chaos through the portal, mentally preparing himself for what was waiting on the other side. Before stepping through he put a message through on Regime communications.
"Hal, you're in charge until I get back. Be prepared for anything Bruce will try and throw at you while I'm gone."

He took a deep breath and followed Chaos through the portal.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

IMG_2727.JPG Seija Kijin

The mechanical warrior stared down at Seija, raising her paws in a friendly gesture "It's a long story, come to think of it." She explained "All you need to know now is, I'm not a threat and all I need to know is where the hell I am. So how's this for a deal. You tell me where I am and I'll tell you what I am."

She extened a paw towards Seija, offering her a handshake
"Deal?" 1812 asked with a friendly smile

Seija hesitated at first, but she slowly reached out her hand, trying to come to some kind of weird mutual understanding with the hulking being. Seija's hand stopped just short of the giant mechanical panda's paw...

"Alright, I'll tell you where you are," she said.

She craned her neck up and looked right into the panda's eyes.

"You're in my way!" she exclaimed as she dramatically thrust her arm out to the side, her fingers clawing around at the air.

Out of the blue, 1812 would've felt an uncontrollable force rapidly spin her upside-down and have her land head-first on the ground with a resounding clunk. It certainly wasn't enough to do even minor damage to 1812, but it was enough to get a message across.

"Come on. Stay for a while!" Seija said. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Noivian Noivian Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Last edited:
Fi
Realm of Order

Fi pauses for a second, before further elaborating.

"The multiverse is split into two, each ruled by a powerful being - Order and Chaos. They are both beings of incalculable power, and have reached out across the universe to find champions in their respective armies. You have been picked to be a champion of Order. Should Order win, the multiverse will be saved from the tyrannical destruction of Chaos. I don't believe I have to further explain the consequences if Chaos wins the war."

Fi says, with zero emotion in her voice or face. However, despite her robotic nature and voice, she doesn't seem robotic. She emanates an aura almost as radiant as a god, in fact.

MainEventMan MainEventMan
2d1d4add69d0fc4173f7da747aee62e6.jpg
Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar

Jonathan listened intently as Fi explained the Multiverse to him. He had to admit, he felt a bit honored being chosen to fight in the name of order. "So...the Gods of Order and Chaos are choosing champions from other worlds to fight in their name?" He asked, putting a hand to his chin as he thought this through. "And to think, I didn't even know there were other worlds out there...thank you for explaining this to me Miss...I apologize, I don't believe I ever got your name."

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

"Excuse my manners. I am Chaos, I am a god of the multiverse. The multiverse is a collection of universes in which the world you know of is but one. As to your first question, you will be provided with countless opportunities to slay and destroy. This war will be waged over all of existence."
Inferno

"So, you claim to be a god of chaos, unless I am mistaken. Well, I can see why you would come to me now. Very well, I shall take part in this war of yours. After all, it's much better than sitting around here and doing practically nothing." Inferno was quite pleased by Chaos' response, to say the least, although he didn't make it very obvious. Finally he'd get to actually do something fun, namely mass slaughter and destruction. "Might I inquire as to whom I will be assisting you in fighting against in this war of yours?"

Ikuro Hashizawa
Universe: Baoh -> Realm of Order
Ikuro laid motionless at the bottom of the seafloor, bubbles of air escaping his mouth and floating to the surface. The ocean's salt water forced Ikuro and the parasite inside of him into a state of dormancy. They were both alive with the Baoh parasite allowing Ikuro to breathe whilst underwater, but there was nothing either of them could do unless they were somehow freed from depths of the ocean. Just how long had they been trapped there? Days, weeks? Perhaps longer, much longer. Even if it took years, they would remain stuck there until some fortunate event happened to save them.

Just then, the parasite had discovered a new scent, one distinctly different from the ones it had been forced to take in for so long. It's scent seemed neither good nor evil, it could tell that it meant them no harm. As Ikuro slept surrounded by the Earth's water, a glowing light enveloped him, taking him to a peaceful Realm of Order where he would once more open his eyes for the first time in a long time. Ikuro sat up and took in his surroundings, nothing he saw was familiar to him. There were many different people gathered before one beautiful goddess-like woman. Again, he couldn't recognize them. "Where.. am I?" He asked no one in particular.

Captain Ginyu
Universe: Dragon Ball Z

A frog sits lazily on a leafy green lily pad in floating gently in a fish pond just outside the Capsule Corporation. At first glance, it is obvious this frog is different from your average toad. The most noticeable features of this slimy amphibian were its long antennae and its tail, the telltale signs of a frog from the planet Namek, a lush and beautiful planet until it was destroyed by the evil space tyrant Frieza. However, there was even more this frog than meets the eye. Inside this body was the mind and soul of Captain Ginyu of the Ginyu Force, a band of elite mercenaries who once helped Frieza take over and destroy a countless number of planets. But now, Ginyu was forced to live in the weak, pathetic body of a frog, catching and eating disgusting insects with his tongue for the rest of his days. Oh, how he missed the taste of candy. 'If only I could get my old body back,' Frog Ginyu croaked to himself, 'Then I could continue my service to Lord Frieza, and form a new and improved Ginyu Force!'​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back