• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

Xesh

eazbwL2.png

Unknown Universe
Outside Star National Bank, Star City
Unknown Timeline

Xesh was completely disappointed at the man as he wasn't satisfied about the man he killed who Xesh deemed as a threat to the stranger, after he killed the hooded man, Xesh began to turn himself to the dark side although he will try his best efforts to balance the Force.

"I assumed you don't know the way of the Force, stranger." Xesh continued, "Look, I don't know what you are talking about, I don't want a fight with you even you insulted my statement, unless you provoked me, stranger. Now for the last time, is there a ship here, just answer my question!" His voice became aggressive and irritated towards to the man. He really wants to get out of this planet and go back to Ska Gora to help the Je'daii Order and the Shikaakwan Mafia to fight the Rakatan Infinite Empire. Thawne Thawne

BELFAST, IRELAND-2017
4600131-reeverse-flash-header.jpg

After dropping out of his speed, Thawne looked down at his own hands. He could still feel the connection to the Speed Force within his body, but he couldn't access it at the moment for a reason he had yet to understand. That's when he saw the figure before him that exited out of a portal. Thawne removed his cowl, an annoyed and condescending look on his face. Champion? War? Thawne didn't want any part in whatever this thing was babbling about. He had his own goals, his own aspirations, and this was not one of them. He crossed his arms. The best he could do was try and stall for time until his speed returned.

"I am not a soldier. I am not a champion. I want no part in a war. I just need you to tell me how to get back to my Earth, my timeline, so I can finish my business with the Flash. I already have a plan to deal with that annoying "hero" regardless."
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow__cw_arrow_season_5__suit_png_by_showtimeeditz-dafq5ue.png

Oliver looked quizzically at the individual as he spoke. He had heard the thug behind him, but turned to see him suspended in the air and clawing at his throat as he struggled to breath. This was something far worse than the magic of Damien Darhk. He watched the corpse fall to the ground with a disappointed look on his face. He turned back to the being.

"You didn't save my life, you took someone else's." He sighed. "None of what you are talking about exists here. You somehow crossed over into another plane of existence, and frankly I've had enough of that nonsense for a lifetime. Your powers make you dangerous, and you are a complete unknown, but I cannot let you roam by yourself in this universe."
Rysesaka Rysesaka
Chaos, Belfast, Ireland
"Very well, if you wish to continue your cycle of failures, so be it. When you finally get fed up though, call out to me, I will hear you." With that, the avatar, and the portal, disappeared.
Realm of Chaos
"Greetings to my champions!" Chaos addressed the now crowd before him. "A great struggle will begin momentarily, and you will be on the front lines! Make no mistake, we are facing an enemy as powerful as myself, with her own band of champions, some of whom you might even know. However, once we are victorious over Order, the rewards will be great! Are you ready to take the multiverse for chaos?"

vtmtes__tremere_by_affectivedisorder-d8s9zy0.jpg
Lucas Redgrave

Lucas didn't answer his question, merely stood there and observed Gilgamesh. He was interested, wondering how the man in golden armor even appeared there. Well, the easiest way to find out was to ask. "With all due respect," Lucas started out rather politely, then finished his sentence with the coldness that seemed to be natural to him. "In the light of your most unexpected appearance, I believe it is my party that should receive the answer to a few questions." Lucas stopped for a moment. Finally, you could hear a crack. The homeless man had finally died. Lucas took his heel off of the man's throat and put it back on the cold, stone pavement below him. "Interestingly enough, I am aware of your namesake. As with any erudite Cainite, I have far-reaching knowledge of ancient history. Gilgamesh was the ancient hero-king of Uruk, after whom the Epic of Gilgamesh was named. An interesting work, albeit I found the language within slightly archaic, even for my standards."

"Regardless, I grieve to inform you that I wish not to inquire of your past deeds, which I am sure I will have time to admire later - but instead, I'd first like to ask how you got here," Lucas said, politely, but with restraint. He didn't seem even in the slightest doubtful of Gilgamesh's identity - indeed, he seemed very convinced that it was the King of Heroes himself who stood before him. This was thanks to his Auspex Discipline, that granted him an instinctive orientation in such situations.

Lucas has also activated the Aura Perception of Auspex, in hopes of learning a little more from Gilgamesh's aura. This way he could learn about his various qualities, whether moral, or personal.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Mr Dark/Darkray
Realm of Chaos

Darkray, who was listening to all of this with a creepy smile on his face, laughs maniacally in response to Chaos' final question. His strange floating torso bobs up and down as he does so, his horrible yellow eyes emanating pure hatred and evil. Mr Dark himself, however, is calm under the dark blue cloak that covers his body, as his own yellow eyes shine out from the unnatural darkness that shrouds his face. While Darkray loses his mind with evil intentions and thirst for blood, Mr Dark simply smiles under the cloak and slinks into the shadows at the side of the room. He was curious at what Chaos had planned, and what the other 'people' in the room had to say about it.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 (and anyone else who is there)

IMG_2727.JPG Seija Kijin

1812 was not good at stealth, for her mechanial body stomped through the grass towards the girl.

"...?" Seija leaned up and darted her eyes to whatever was approaching her. Whatever it was, it obviously didn't care about trying to catch her by surprise. She sprung up, facing the stranger.

"Hello there." She spoke, tipping her tophat in a friendly gesture "You need not worry, for I am not here to hurt you. I just have one question...Where in God's name am I?"

Standing before Seija was not just any Panda but a mechanical, brass, Steampunk panda wearing a top-hat and a monacle with a over-dramatic, leather cape that blew in the wind even through there was no wind present. She was larger than the average Panda too, standing at around eight feet tall and had opposable thumbs.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Seija stood there for a moment, dumbfounded at what she saw. She rubbed her eyes for a moment, wondering if she was in some kind of fever dream.

"...And what creature from Hell are you supposed to be?" she asked.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Noivian Noivian Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne Crenando Crenando

Last edited:
STAR CITY-2017
green_arrow__cw_arrow_season_5__suit_png_by_showtimeeditz-dafq5ue.png

Oliver really didn't appreciate the tone the man's voice shifted into. He thought it was a pretty clear explanation of the situation this stranger found himself in.

"Listen, and listen carefully. I'm only explaining this once. You are not in your own universe right now. In this one, we don't have the ability to create space ships. This isn't whatever planet you think it is. I'm sorry that you ended up here, but we can't help you get home."

(( I'd find it hilarious if the Waverider just crashes here xD ))
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Darth Sion
"You're lucky that he came. I would have found my way out, and this place has enough people to kill." Sion said to Krayt. Listening to what they say and after following Krayt into the portal.

Realm of Chaos
Once he entered the realm, he sensed a strong connection in the Force. Specifally, the Dark Side of the Force. Something rivaling even the Force Nexus on Malachor V. Taking a moment to feel the power around him.
Chaos, Belfast, Ireland
"Very well, if you wish to continue your cycle of failures, so be it. When you finally get fed up though, call out to me, I will hear you." With that, the avatar, and the portal, disappeared.
Realm of Chaos
"Greetings to my champions!" Chaos addressed the now crowd before him. "A great struggle will begin momentarily, and you will be on the front lines! Make no mistake, we are facing an enemy as powerful as myself, with her own band of champions, some of whom you might even know. However, once we are victorious over Order, the rewards will be great! Are you ready to take the multiverse for chaos?"
Sion turns his attention to Chaos as he gives a speech. As he mentions people whom they might know, he thought about one certain person. If he had blood, it would be boiling with anger. "As long as there are Jedi to kill." Sion said after the speech.
(anyone in the Realm of Chaos)

another_markiplier_fanart_by_ivbenjamin-d8jougn.jpg

Markiplier/Ser Mark of The Make-A-Wish

Mark ran in the direction the man in yellow had fled in, hoping to stop the killer before he could do more damage. When he shut his eyes, he saw the kid and the Letsplay videos he was trying to make. This killing seemed very much random, but.
Mark stopped in his tracks, the Belfast rain hitting against his face and starting to cloud his glasses.

"Oh no." He muttered, holding a hand over his mouth. Had the man in yellow chosen to kill the kid, knowing that Mark would discover the crime scene and knowing that he was looking to follow in Mark's footsteps. Mark clenched his fists, his eyes filled with rage.

"I'm here!" He screamed, calling out to the man in yellow "I got your message you sick bastard! No one else has to die!"

Thawne Thawne

Vadcus Holgoring, Belfast Ireland
"Damn this is a lot better than the average meal on Holan." Realizing there was work to be do, Vadcus looked up. "Very well, so. If there was one person you could contact right now to assist us, anyone you know, who would it be?" He looked at Duncan, hoping to get some idea as to who could aid them in their new mission to... figure out what was going on.

BELFAST, IRELAND-2017

The speedster turned around, visibly confused at the man's sudden appearance. Message? What was he on about. Thawne put his hand to his head then remembered the family he killed back in the city. He smiled and looked straight up, shaking his head.

"Oh -chuckle-, oh pal. That wasn't a message. That was me letting off some pent up aggression." The speedster looked back down, his gaze resting on the man. Thawne recognized him as a popular Youtube icon from the 21st Century. "Your name...it's Mark Fischbach, no? Popular Youtube sensation Markiplier. Now what would you be doing all the way out in Ireland?"

1812 Overture

The mechanical warrior stared down at Seija, raising her paws in a friendly gesture "It's a long story, come to think of it." She explained "All you need to know now is, I'm not a threat and all I need to know is where the hell I am. So how's this for a deal. You tell me where I am and I'll tell you what I am."

She extened a paw towards Seija, offering her a handshake
"Deal?" 1812 asked with a friendly smile

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

RUINS OF WEST CITY
goku_black_v5_by_jaredsongohan-da8t5pe.png

Smoke and ash filled the air. The ruins of buildings lay in shambles in the city below. The clouds were dark grey and blotted out the sun. Not a single living thing moved..except one. He moved amongst the clouds, hiding his form under the guise of a monster. Movement on the streets below! A group of survivors ran out into the open, scrambling to make it to a subway entrance. The figure in the clouds moved, extending an arm with an open palm. He fired a blast of yellow and black energy at the fleeing group. They only looked in horror as the blast crashed into the ground, wiping them from existence. The figure descended in a cyclone of clouds, the clouds dispersing to reveal the true form of the one responsible for so much devastation (that guy in the image above).

"These disgusting mortals will be cleansed from this world to create a new one fit for a god."

@whoever wants in on this

Ser Dougan of the Boojum

"His name is Mark." Ser Dougan said with a smile, blushing slightly "And well, he and I have dealt with Multiversal crap before. There was this demonic bitch called Lilith who...Hold that thought."
Ser Dougan stopped, listening closley as he heard Mark screaming about a message.
"Oh God no." He shook his head, turning towards Vadcus "That's him! That's Mark!"

Dougan sprinted through the streets of Belfast, gesturing for Vadcus to follow him with the wave of his hand.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Mark stared the man in yellow down, hardly even blinking.
"What am I doing all the way out here?" He asked "Protecting people from monsters like you. If you want to kill anyone else in this universe, you're going to have to go through me, pal."

Mark pushed his glasses back, causing them to glow white while at the same time reaching for something behind his back. He was accessing his pocket dimension and drawing his axe.

Thawne Thawne

Ser Dougan of the Boojum

"His name is Mark." Ser Dougan said with a smile, blushing slightly "And well, he and I have dealt with Multiversal crap before. There was this demonic bitch called Lilith who...Hold that thought."
Ser Dougan stopped, listening closley as he heard Mark screaming about a message.
"Oh God no." He shook his head, turning towards Vadcus "That's him! That's Mark!"

Dougan sprinted through the streets of Belfast, gesturing for Vadcus to follow him with the wave of his hand.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Mark stared the man in yellow down, hardly even blinking.
"What am I doing all the way out here?" He asked "Protecting people from monsters like you. If you want to kill anyone else in this universe, you're going to have to go through me, pal."

Mark pushed his glasses back, causing them to glow white while at the same time reaching for something behind his back. He was accessing his pocket dimension and drawing his axe.

Thawne Thawne
Vadcus Holgoring, Belfast, Ireland
well shit Vadcus took off after him. He used the force to augment his speed and endurance so that the was able to catch up with Duncan relatively easily. Once he arrived in the area that Mark and Reverse flash were facing off in, he drew his lightsaber, the blue blade springing to life from it's kata-(wait a minute*) hilt, casting a dim glow over the field and generating puffs of steam as raindrops fell on and were immediately evaporated by the blade.
Recognizing reverse flash as the guy who ran off a short time earlier, he took a Soresu defensive stance, readying for a high-speed charge.
(*I think I have a katana problem)

Last edited:
Darth Krayt

YKKVj9w.png

Star Wars Universe
Imperial Asylum, Coruscant, Second Galactic Empire
137 ABY

All of Krayt's personal Hands and his force-sensitive Sith Troops were looking at the Dread Lord, worried. He shift his gaze towards Sion. "I'm sorry if I have wronged you, Darth Sion, it feels weird to me to imprisoned one of the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith but with formality, address me with respect." Darth Krayt said.

He looked at his personal Hands. "Are you sure about this, master?" Darth Talon asked his master. "I'll be right back, Lady Talon. "You will be the acting leader for now, defend Coruscant at all costs while I'm not here." Darth Krayt said.

Darth Krayt, known as the Usurper, the Galactic Empire, and the Dread Lord, would now enter the portal confidently. Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172

Realm of Chaos Universe

Darth Krayt would arrive at the realm of Chaos universe, somehow, it looks like the planet of Mustafar which is kinda odd. Darth Krayt was looking at his surroundings, he saw other champions although not conversing with each other until he saw the impossible. Darth Vader. Krayt was shocked and raised his eyebrows. When he was A'Sharad Hett; a fallen Jedi master who fell to the dark side have an intense anger and hate against Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, and the First Galactic Empire but he didn't have a chance to get his revenge due to the fact that the Rebellion has already one after he finished his Sith training with the ancient Dark Jedi XoXaan who was a Sith spirit roaming in the deep chambers of the Valley of Dark Lords in Korriban. Darth Krayt would suddenly remember his past self as A'Sharad Hett. Darth Vader was one of the main reasons why Hett turned to the dark side as Vader betrayed the Jedi Order as Anakin Skywalker.

"This can't be.." Krayt would began to fuel his intense anger and hate towards Darth Vader. He needs to attack Darth Vader..in a right moment. MainEventMan MainEventMan

Prince Arcann

FNHaWFo.png

Star Wars Universe
Kalee, Outer Rim Territories, Confederacy of Independent Systems
Unknown Timeline

Prince Arcann was startled by the sudden appearance of Lord of Chaos, who looks like a demon, he have never seen this kind of being before but after Lord of Chaos questioned him about his offer.

"Although I don't know how the Eternal Empire fall and how my fate was destined. I still want to destroy the Jedi and their Republic, together with the Sith. I want the Eternal Empire to rule the Galaxy for eternity and I wish to become the Emperor of the Eternal Empire!" Lordvader59 Lordvader59

And with that, he entered the portal as he closed his eyes.

Xesh

eazbwL2.png

Unknown Universe
Outside Star National Bank, Star City
Unknown Timeline

The man questioned him. "I'm originally from Coruscant but the Rakata invaded my homeworld and enslaved my people including me however I currently reside in Tython, fighting against my former masters." Xesh continued, "To be honest, this does looks like Coruscant but not so much."

A hooded man who was affiliated with the robbers was armed with a knife, coming from behind of Green Arrow. Xesh saw him and he suddenly lift the hooded man to the air and uses his Force ability; the Force choke which he is choking the hooded man to death, after that, the hooded man fell down on the air as a lifeless body. He shift his gaze back to Green Arrow. "I saved your life." Xesh replied.

"I really need to get out of here, stranger, my Je'daii friends needs me although the Shikaakwan Mafia is going there to help. Is there a ship here on this planet?" Xesh questions the man. Thawne Thawne

darth_vader_by_erlanarya-d99uk1w.jpg
Darth Vader

Vader turned as he sensed a new presence enter the realm of Chaos...this one strong in the Dark side of the Force...he could sense much anger in him...anger directed at Vader himself. "Your anger is wasted on me." Vader said to the newcomer, a patronizing tone in his voice. "I don't believe you and I have ever encountered each other before."

BELFAST, IRELAND-2017

Thawne smiled under the guise of his mask and his blurred face. As Mark reached for his weapon, Thawne merely sped over to him and planted his palm in the Youtuber's chest, which would knock him back several feet without causing too much internal damage.

"You don't want anyone to die? Then stay down and I won't kill you."

zLtBd4C.jpg

Injustice Superman
Gotham City, Injustice Universe (Year Three)

Superman stood on a building, watching over the city right next to a destroyed batsignal

It had been several months since the Lanterns had invaded his planet, trying to snatch away his utopia before he could even complete it... And Batman's Insurgency had helped them.
The Guardians had never given Krypton a chance, so why would they do the same for his vision of Earth? He clenched his fists and in the process broke the part of the building he was leaning on, grounding the bricks into dust in the palms of his hands.

"Where are you Bruce?" He asked "Always hiding in the shadows. Why don't you just show yourself and end this madness!?" He shouted, firing out his heat vision into the destroyed batsignal, melting it's remains.

(anyone who wants to jump in)

Mark steadied himself, planting his right hand in the form of a fist into the ground to stop himself flying back even further.
"Super speed, right?" He asked, standing to his feet "I think I've got just the thing: Time only moves when I move."

Mark stretched out his hands, creating a bubble around himself and Thawne using SuperHot. Thawne would quickly work out that although he was fully concious, he could only move when Mark moved. Mark reached behind his back drawing his pistol and fired three bullets, all of them aiming for Thawne's legs.

However, the bullets only moved in position when Mark moved. Until he took a step back, the bullets remained floating in mid-air, frozen in time.

Thawne Thawne

2d1d4add69d0fc4173f7da747aee62e6.jpg
Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar

Jonathan looked around at the new location the portal had taken him to...it was beautiful...truly a miracle of nature. Everything about it felt serene, as if all that was good in the world had manifested in one place. But where exactly was "here"? He took a few steps forward, looking around as he began his journey throughout this new location. He was taken aback a bit when he saw a woman. At least, what he thought was a woman...she appeared to be spectral in appearance. He stepped forward, bowing his head slightly. "Pardon me, Miss...but I appear to be lost...perhaps you could tell me where exactly I have found myself?" After he stood back up, he extended a hand. "My name is Jonathan Joestar." He said, thinking it would be rude if he asked her for assistance without even revealing his name first.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

zLtBd4C.jpg

Injustice Superman

Superman stood on a building, watching over the city right next to a destroyed batsignal

It had been several months since the Lanterns had invaded his planet, trying to snatch away his utopia before he could even complete it... And Batman's Insurgency had helped them.
The Guardians had never given Krypton a chance, so why would they do the same for his vision of Earth? He clenched his fists and in the process broke the part of the building he was leaning on, grounding the bricks into dust in the palms of his hands.

"Where are you Bruce?" He asked "Always hiding in the shadows. Why don't you just show yourself and end this madness!?" He shouted, firing out his heat vision into the destroyed batsignal, melting it's remains.

(anyone who wants to jump in)
RUINS OF WEST CITY
goku_black_v5_by_jaredsongohan-da8t5pe.png

Smoke and ash filled the air. The ruins of buildings lay in shambles in the city below. The clouds were dark grey and blotted out the sun. Not a single living thing moved..except one. He moved amongst the clouds, hiding his form under the guise of a monster. Movement on the streets below! A group of survivors ran out into the open, scrambling to make it to a subway entrance. The figure in the clouds moved, extending an arm with an open palm. He fired a blast of yellow and black energy at the fleeing group. They only looked in horror as the blast crashed into the ground, wiping them from existence. The figure descended in a cyclone of clouds, the clouds dispersing to reveal the true form of the one responsible for so much devastation (that guy in the image above).

"These disgusting mortals will be cleansed from this world to create a new one fit for a god."

@whoever wants in on this
Chaos, Realm of Chaos, war room
"Evil versions of two of Order's greatest potential champions? This is an opportunity that I must exploit." Immediately, Chaos deployed two of his Avatars to recruit them. Then, he turned to address his champions
Chaos, Realm of Chaos, main hall
The god exited the war room and looked at the crowd. "Greetings, my great Host." He looked out. "Now the time has come. We will began planning to make war upon Order!" Raising his hands, he bestowed the Mark of Chaos upon his champions, making them ready for battle.

zLtBd4C.jpg

Injustice Superman

Superman glared at the avatar, his eyes glowing red.
"You're one of Bruce's allies, aren't you!?" He shouted "He sent you to destroy me becuase he can never cross that line. Becuase he is a coward. Tell your master to show himself." He commanded
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Fi
Realm of Order

Fi was just simply floating in the corner of the room, calculating a near endless stream of possibilities as she stares unblinkingly at the screens in front of her. After all, she now worked for Lady Order - and her first task from the Lady was to pair everyone up into effective teams. An easy job for Fi, but one that could have dire consequences if she miscalculates even the slightest thing. As a result, she had spent the last few minutes simply...thinking...estimating...calculating.

That is, until she hears a noise behind her. Before even turning around she estimated it to be another champion from the multiverse that Lady Order has recruited. As she turns around, still floating about a foot or two off of the ground, she notices a man before her with her almost glass eyes. She watches him as he bows slightly, then as he offers her his hand. Without even considering shaking the hand, she answers his question in her usual ethereal, but almost robotic, voice.

"You are in the realm of Order. You have been chosen by Lady Order for the fight against chaos. Does that answer your question?"

MainEventMan MainEventMan (sorry it took so long - i was trying to find a voice clip for fi)

BELFAST, IRELAND-2017

As he halted, Thawne immediately knew something was off, other than the strange phrase Mark shouted out before everything around him slowed to a crawl. While Mark was in motion of firing his pistol, Thawne had sped to the side, but was halted shortly thereafter. He couldn't move anything, let alone speak. Judging by the fact that his movement ceased as soon as Mr. Fischbach had ceased moving, he could only move while his opponent could. An interesting ability that would most definitely require some time in a lab to study. Of course, Mr. Fischbach's condition didn't have to matter for a study of that variety.

"Buddy, I'm just tryna' slow you down." Mark said with a grin "Or hopefully annoy you into surrendering." Mark cleared his throat, but even as he spoke Thawne found himself unable to move, however he was able to speak.

"LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE!" Mark yelled "AM I ANNOYING YOU YET!? Is it working!?"

Ser Dougan of the Boojum

Ser Dougan heard one of many of Markiplier's manly war-cries and rushed in, stopping just outside of the bubble.
"Are you okay Mark?" He asked
"LEEDLE-Yeah, I'm fine." Mark replied with a smile "Was waiting for you or for this guy to get too annoyed by me and surrender."
"Did it work?" Ser Dougan asked with a grin
"Maybe? I'll ask him!" Mark turned back to face Thawne "DO YOU WANT TO SURRENDER YET!?" He screamed
"Oh, Mark this is Vadcus. He's a friend. He also happens to be lost in our dimension." Ser Dougan spoke, gesturing to Vadcus and turning to face him. His jaw dropped. "Wait, holy shite. That's a lightsaber!" He cried "Mark, are you seeing this shit?!"
"I see that shit." Mark nodded respectfully
"Buddy, are you a Jedi?" Ser Dougan asked, his eyes (quite literally) glowing with excitement.

Thawne Thawne
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Last edited:
2d1d4add69d0fc4173f7da747aee62e6.jpg
Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar

Jonathan was cut off guard slightly by her bluntness. Her voice and appearance made her look like some kind of machine, perhaps an automaton? He had read about such preposterous creations in various science fiction novels of the time. "Chosen by Lady Order...to fight against...Chaos?" Jonathan asked. She was indeed correct in assuming that he was a warrior...but he knew nothing of this Lady Order, or Chaos. Weren't they abstract concepts? "I-I apologize...I don't believe I fully understand..." He answered, sitting down on a nearby tree stump to collect his thoughts. "Could you elaborate, please?"

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Users who are viewing this thread

Back