• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ - open !

no problem !!! dm me whenever youโ€™re ready !
Since I'm not answering the prompt for one of the main roles, is there anything specific I need to include in my DM?

This sounds like an excellent time!

I'm afraid I do need some clarification though- Are all the acrobat roles filled? I would love to play a character who does silks and hoop!

This sounds like an excellent time!

I'm afraid I do need some clarification though- Are all the acrobat roles filled? I would love to play a character who does silks and hoop!
there can be as many acrobats as you wish ! you can also make a character for any specific circus attraction of your choice

question are there any abilities that are completely off limits bc i have an idea of a route to go down but don't wanna accidentally build an op character or a character definitely built for a different role

edit nevermind i think i found the answer to my problem

Last edited:
wow this rp idea is so banger!!!!

hopefully i make a muse if SOMEONE like a FRIEND sends me a character sheet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back