• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern cinnamon summertime

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] height: 400px; width: 400px; margin: auto; border: 10px solid #606582; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 400px; width: 400px; background: #606582; [/class] [class=pic1] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/2wh0dRM.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position:; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class=pic2] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/qxxy1ND.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: ; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 65px; [/class] [class=border] border-left: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: -195px; [/class] [class=border2] border-right: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-right: 219px; margin-top: -207px; float: right; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -170px; margin-right: 200px; [/class] [class=textbox] border-top: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white; height: 140px; width: 200px; float: right; margin-top: -70px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] text-align: justify; width: 180px; border-top: 8px solid transparent; border-right: 8px solid transparent; border-left: 8px solid transparent; font-size: 11px; color: white; [/class] [class=pic3] height: 100px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/houT1ZH.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-top: -255px; border: 2px solid white; [/class] [class=y] background: transparent; padding: 7px; height: 80px; width: 180px; transition-duration: 1s; color: transparent; [/class] [class name=y state=hover] background-color: #606582; opacity: 0.8; color: white; height: 86px; width: 186px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -320px; margin-right: 15px; float: right; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -12px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="pic1"][/div][div class="pic2"][/div] [div class="border"][/div][div class="border2"][/div] [div class="header"]ukiiyo's[/div] [div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]Hello and welcome to my partner search! I haven't had one in a long time but I've really missed 1x1's so naturally I wanted to get one posted. I'm pretty hyped to get back into 1x1's so feel free to express any interest you may have in prompts/ships/plots that I have. Also feel free to hit me up with your own! I would prefer it if you shot me a PM as that's the quickest way to get ahold of me since my regular notifications don't always work. That being said, I'll let you get to my plots and such!

☆ My Guidelines☆
• Posting Schedule | I am a very busy girl so I cannot post every day, multiple times a day. If I'm feeling really motivated I can, but generally I will post around every other day, or at least twice a week. I expect the same from my partners as I don't want the roleplay to die or become dry. So posting twice a week is a must, but if it needs to be less than that, just talk to me and we can figure it out!

• Themes | I do prefer to deal with heavier themes in my angsty roleplays, so I would like it if my partners are a minimum of 18 years old and can handle heavier topics!

• Romance | Romance is my jam, it makes me really happy. But I do like the characters and plot to have more depth than just romance.

• Face-claims | I am the most comfortable using realistic face claims, BUT that doesn't mean I won't use anime/manga fcs.

• Posting Length | I am a detailed roleplayer so I expect my partner to have a similar level of writing. I have a three-paragraph minimum for each in-character post so keep that in mind when reaching out to me. If you could also give me a writing sample, that would help a lot.

• Ghosting | Please tell me if you are no longer interested in the roleplay or you want to change things up. I hate ghosting and it makes me really sad when it happens. So just communicate!

• OOC Chats | OOC is really important to me because I love talking to people and frankly, just being friends with my partners. I love to hc, make moodboards, all of that good stuff, so don't hesitate to talk to me!

• Romantic Pairings | I'm fine with all pairings but when it comes to MxF, I am the most comfortable playing the female role. That being said, I'm always open to double in order to balance things out if you would like!

☆ My Pairings ☆
• Exes
• Childhood friends
• First loves
• Arranged Marriage
• Bad kid x Good kid
• Florist x Customer
• Artist x Muse
• Singer x Fan
• Celebrity x Celebrity
• YouTubers
• Dancer x Dancer
• Roommates
• Rivals
• Soulmates
• Witch x Witch/Human
• Taboo relationship
• Royalty x Royalty
• Royalty x Commoner/Bodyguard

☆ My Plots ☆
• Muse A and Muse B dated in high school for a short amount of time, probably around three months. The only thing is, the relationship was just a bet that Muse A had lost with their friends. The pair reunite ten years later and old feelings resurface on both ends.

• Muse B set fire to their apartment when they attempted to cook themselves dinner for the first time. With nowhere to go, the landlord ends up suggesting that they move in with their neighbor down the hall, Muse A. That won't end badly right?

• Muse A was just living their best life when their parents decided it was a great time to marry them off to someone as soon as they turned 18. The spouse their parents chose was none other than a police officer named Muse B. Having to hide their relationship, the pair end up moving in together and start their married life.

• Muse C lived a rather poor life in an orphanage. They had no family to call their own, school was just painful, so they decided to end it all. Only it didn't work. When they woke up, they had no memories and were in a picture-perfect life, but the catch was they thought they were someone else. Now living as Muse A, they slowly gain back their memories and feelings for the people in Muse A's life.

• Muse D was just in charge of making props for the play, they certainly weren't supposed to be acting in it. However, when both the main actor Muse A and the understudy Muse B got terribly ill, there was only Muse D left to take their place for some reason. This meant they had to play the love interest of Muse C, the most popular kid in school, aka the person they wish would actually break a leg.

☆ My Cravings ☆
• Harry Potter Universe
• Marauders Era
• Royalty RP
• Blackinnon (sirius x marlene)

☆ My Fandoms ☆
• Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts/Marauders
• Reign
• The Rain
• Skam [/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic3"][div class="y"]
open
[/div][/div] [div class="title"]partner search[/div] [/div][/div]
[div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]
Hello and welcome to my partner search! I haven't had one in a long time but I've really missed 1x1's so naturally I wanted to get one posted. I'm pretty hyped to get back into 1x1's so feel free to express any interest you may have in prompts/ships/plots that I have. Also feel free to hit me up with your own! I would prefer it if you shot me a PM as that's the quickest way to get ahold of me since my regular notifications don't always work. That being said, I'll let you get to my plots and such!

☆ My Guidelines☆
• Posting Schedule | I am a very busy girl so I cannot post every day, multiple times a day. If I'm feeling really motivated I can, but generally I will post around every other day, or at least twice a week. I expect the same from my partners as I don't want the roleplay to die or become dry. So posting twice a week is a must, but if it needs to be less than that, just talk to me and we can figure it out!

• Themes | I do prefer to deal with heavier themes in my angsty roleplays, so I would like it if my partners are a minimum of 18 years old and can handle heavier topics!

• Romance | Romance is my jam, it makes me really happy. But I do like the characters and plot to have more depth than just romance.

• Face-claims | I am the most comfortable using realistic face claims, BUT that doesn't mean I won't use anime/manga fcs.

• Posting Length | I am a detailed roleplayer so I expect my partner to have a similar level of writing. I have a three-paragraph minimum for each in-character post so keep that in mind when reaching out to me. If you could also give me a writing sample, that would help a lot.

• Ghosting | Please tell me if you are no longer interested in the roleplay or you want to change things up. I hate ghosting and it makes me really sad when it happens. So just communicate!

• OOC Chats | OOC is really important to me because I love talking to people and frankly, just being friends with my partners. I love to hc, make moodboards, all of that good stuff, so don't hesitate to talk to me!

• Romantic Pairings | I'm fine with all pairings but when it comes to MxF, I am the most comfortable playing the female role. That being said, I'm always open to double in order to balance things out if you would like!

☆ My Pairings ☆
• Exes
• Childhood friends
• First loves
• Arranged Marriage
• Bad kid x Good kid
• Florist x Customer
• Artist x Muse
• Singer x Fan
• Celebrity x Celebrity
• YouTubers
• Dancer x Dancer
• Roommates
• Rivals
• Soulmates
• Witch x Witch/Human
• Taboo relationship
• Royalty x Royalty
• Royalty x Commoner/Bodyguard

☆ My Plots ☆
• Muse A and Muse B dated in high school for a short amount of time, probably around three months. The only thing is, the relationship was just a bet that Muse A had lost with their friends. The pair reunite ten years later and old feelings resurface on both ends.

• Muse B set fire to their apartment when they attempted to cook themselves dinner for the first time. With nowhere to go, the landlord ends up suggesting that they move in with their neighbor down the hall, Muse A. That won't end badly right?

• Muse A was just living their best life when their parents decided it was a great time to marry them off to someone as soon as they turned 18. The spouse their parents chose was none other than a police officer named Muse B. Having to hide their relationship, the pair end up moving in together and start their married life.

• Muse C lived a rather poor life in an orphanage. They had no family to call their own, school was just painful, so they decided to end it all. Only it didn't work. When they woke up, they had no memories and were in a picture-perfect life, but the catch was they thought they were someone else. Now living as Muse A, they slowly gain back their memories and feelings for the people in Muse A's life.

• Muse D was just in charge of making props for the play, they certainly weren't supposed to be acting in it. However, when both the main actor Muse A and the understudy Muse B got terribly ill, there was only Muse D left to take their place for some reason. This meant they had to play the love interest of Muse C, the most popular kid in school, aka the person they wish would actually break a leg.

☆ My Cravings ☆
• Harry Potter Universe
• Marauders Era
• Royalty RP
• Blackinnon

☆ My Fandoms ☆
• Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts/Marauders
• Reign
• The Rain
• Skam

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in doubling up (FxM) if you are?

The first pairing I would like is Artist x Muse. I would prefer the female muse role.

The second pairing I would like is Arranged Marriage, with me being the male.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back