• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π–Όπ—‚π—€π–Ίπ—‹π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—Œ π—ˆπ—‡ π—‰π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—Œ | πŸ£π—‘πŸ£ π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π–Όπ— | π—ˆπ—‰π–Ύπ—‡

winchester.

You're The Moon
Nyctophilia (n) a person who loves night, darkness.

tumblr_622dbb5e4bf90355bf0c4ef742bbbeab_9d169c09_640.jpg

hello! welcome to my thread.

Last updated:

about me//
  • she/her
  • pacific standard time
  • dog mom to a crackhead
  • Pinterest addict
  • music-obsessed
  • 3rd person, semi-lit/literate - i try to write as much as I can, i can 5 paragraphs maybe even more if I'm inspired(depends on partner)
  • on a good day, i can reply multiple times a day. on a busy week, i will reply maybe two times a day.
  • i love ooc chatting via discord or PMs - i will 100% make playlists, mood boards, and much more for our characters
  • i babysit for my older sister, she currently has a newborn and has a three-year-old that I'm currently watching. so i currently have my hands full.
  • where we write really does not matter to me, i can do discord, PMs, or a public thread. whichever you prefer! (if you want discord please ask for my tag)
  • my writing is not perfect, i try every day to make it better the best i can. i'm always open to help, so if you have any tips please tell me.

rules//

• character sheets; real face claims are required! the length of the sheet is completely up to you.
  • characters; i like to let my partners pick the face claims and other small things about the character i play for them. but that's only if we double.
  • romance; personally i want romance in my stories, but it needs to happen naturally. i want all of the good shit that comes with romance like angst, fluff, drama, etc.
  • doubling; this is optional, i personally only play female characters but i'm very happy to double as a male to be fair.
  • literacy; please try to use correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. i won't get angry if you make mistakes, not all of us are perfect writers including myself.
  • length; i'm not asking you to write a whole book, but i do ask you to write two to three paragraphs. i will NOT accept one-liners or anything that is lower than five paragraphs.
  • coding; i'm just not getting into coding, but a lot of time i don't have the patients to do so. but for those of you who do please do so!
  • plotting; please don't half-ass things, we both need to discuss ideas and such together. i need someone that is willing to worth together to create a masterpiece.
  • picking favorites; when doubling please don't favor yours over mine, you have to give both the same amount of attention.

pairings// (note * -indicates my cravings) (bold = the role I would like to play)

anything mafia*
anything modern-day really*
arranged marriage*
protection program*
an affair

undercover officer x drug lord
roommate x roommate
bad boy x good girl*
singer x fan*
rich x bad boy*
single parent x babysitter

if you have any ideas or prompts of your own, please feel free to share them!

side note; I write in lowercase for the aesthetic off it, when we write I will follow all of the writing rules!

writing sample; i don't currently have one ready right now, but when I'm able to work on it i will make sure to get it up ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back