--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"She? You guys gave them genders?" Hiryu, despite being a japanese Earthling, couldn't comprehend americans giving robots genders. How robophobic of him. Anyway, with EVE's arrival, so did Midna who was absent during a duration of their trek. "Hey, where WERE you when we were fucking up Wesker?" He growled at the Twilight Princess before the Captain pulled out the Star chart and...Surprise, surprise, it picked up something bad.

"That's either a random asteroid or an actual alien ship." Hiryu deduced, taking out his Anotherwatch. "We should take care of that before your fatass get hijacked. You guys have a weapons system?" He asked, essentially suggesting the same thing as Lucky which, as it turns out, they don't.

"Fuck." Hiryu simply said, turning to the party. "Alright, anyone who could breath in space, come with me to..." He turned to the captain. "This place does have an Airlock thingy right?" He asked, thinking he could launch an assault from there.

The Force Commander
SPARK-001
Actions: Restraining Himself Even More
Actions: Suggesting Course of Action
1597378423546.png
1597378438479.png
Everything was going horribly wrong in the Force Commander's eyes.
For one, the Force Commander realized he had no way to truly introduce himself, so he had to point at the scar on his throat. And it simply turned worse from there.
In that one instant where it seemed like something was going to not end in chaos for once save for the disgusting borderline heresy tech he just witnessed, it was going to probably end in chaos.
First of all, holy Terra itself was... gone. Desolate! No Emperor of Mankind to lead these fools out of their slump! Instead, it was covered in trash, and instead of tending to Terra with the blessing of-wait, no, the Emperor doesn't exist in this damned place. But, of all the options they could have picked, they wanted plants?!
The only consolation the Astartes could take from this was that it wasn't his Terra. The Force Commander was this close to simply destroying everything on the Axiom, but managed to cool himself before he did anything rash.
And now, a red dot on screen coming towards the ship. The Force Commander had zero idea what to do except pray it wasn't a meteor to damn them all. As much as the Force Commander hated to admit it, escape pods were the only way to go unless some miracle happened.
The Force Commander folded his arms. Dammit, think, think, think!
Praetorian quickly spoke up.
"While I strongly recommend the usage of escape pods, I do not require air to function. Captain, Operative Todd, if you have any contingency plans, I would like to hear them. If not, I will try to think of a plan of action as needed, but right now I do believe we should evacuate everyone on the escape pods."

Benrey
After exposing what Benrey needs to say.... with someone saying the dumbed down version of it..... the captain looked really suspicious now, but then more crazier things happened on the ship with new and strange figures appearing out of the blue and saying hello, to which Benrey was mostly confused on how so many people were arriving to this ship. Benrey would only sigh as he spawned in the Pulse Rifle into his hands, holding it now with one arm, and saying “Ok.... need to know how big of a threat, or if it’s actually friendly in the first place, and what he have in store for us right now... because I’m pretty sure many of you are a bit trigger happy here” as he awaited a response from the captain, hoping he knew some information like ship size and speed of it.
Gretar
Like the others, he arrived to the scene of the captain’s deck, which is where the interrogation.... not really it but just asking questions happened as more and more crazy events happened such as new people arriving for no apparent reason... honestly, if he knew that this was gonna happen on a daily basis, Gretar would have stayed back home on his world..... because this is a bit crazy. And things changed for the worst, as there is now a red dot heading straight for Axiom..... gods know what it is.... and people were getting a bit trigger happy here.

Gretar just wait to see how his allies would handle this, occasionally flipping his hammer into the air and down while waiting.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"We're not even sure if it IS an alien ship, so don't be disappointed." Hiryu tells Leelan, clenching his anotherwatch in preparation for their journey. Just then, Lucky would come in and offer to help out, despite not having a breathing aparatus. "I dunno if what I have in mind would work, but I think I can do something with that." Hiryu grins, tuning to the robotic dude whose suggesting an evac using the crew. "It's a bit early to do that now. I think we should see if we could take care of the situation." Hiryu tells the robot. "If shit goes wrong on our end, then order an evac." Hiryu turns to the captain of the ship. "Hey, Cap, to head out and see what the hell's going on?" He asked, itching to get going and see what this Axiom really is.

"...Yeah, I guess we should see who it is before we blow them sky high." Lucky uttered reluctantly. "But I've got meself a bad feeling about this..." Should there be any red lights going off, Lucky would begin to see that demonic landscape yet again, and had to thrash his way out. "I'm still goin' with, I wanna be among the first to plant some bullets if they turn out to be bad guys."

Megumin, however, looked very comfortable in her current position, and even Lucky didn't have the heart to awaken her.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Lealan would nod to Hiryu. "Even if it is just an asteroid, or a Comet we have pulled alongside, I can hop on there and harvest some materials. Never know when it'll come in handy, especially with how much stone I've used up, I could go with a topping off." Lealan then looks toward the Captain and AUTO expectantly, waiting for directions to jump on the unidentified object.
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Shanoa & Jared Williams

Something is coming to the ship, and it's not looking good. "Should we inform the passengers? If this ship doesn't have any means of defense, then our only way to survive is to either try fighting it or escape. Maybe you might have some sort of contingency plan, do you?" Shanoa asks.

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Quite Ready for Battle
Interaction: Everyone in The Bridge
Mention: @EveryoneInTheBridge

As Jett was following Kendall, she spotted three new people. She face palm in quite of a awkward moment as one one of the people was being so annoying on her mind, she looked at Benrey after she hears that he actually talked to the captain. She turned around to Shanoa saying that there will be trouble right after she pulls out her Vandal rifle and was trying to not shoot inside of the ship right before she says to Shanoa "What is it??? Is it trouble or doing to do a battle now? Because I sensed it too, you know." Jett was waiting to think that there is something suspicious going on right now, she whistles a bit since she is trying to wait patiently if there is now trouble ahead in this ship called The Axion.
________________________________________________________________________________

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Quite Curious yet Predicting Trouble
Interaction: Open
Mentions: @EveryoneOnTheBridge

Meanwhile, when she was standing next to a wall right after she entered the elevator and saw three new people. Thorne is trying to predict on what will happen next, she has one of her predictions will be The Axion is now going to getting raided by some enemies that she & didn't knew all along or one of her predictions that The Axion is very suspicious to her since she was entered this universe. She looked at Jett was talking to Shanoa and slightly thinks about the life is like joining to save the multiverse, she talked on her mind 'What do me and Thorne will talk to the guys when this is all over now or I'll tell them that we'll joining the MPF?? I'm gonna convince them to join just to have some team bonding together, but I still missed them.' She tries to listen on the captain since she is trying to be patient on why did they are informed in the bridge, Thorne hums a bit while she checks her Bulldog rifle and realized that she needs to have some ammo now.

• Kassandra could only help but groan when Space Kid showed himself as completely oblivious when it came to answering questions. Of course, she didn't really have high expectations in the first place, since he'd gotten himself trapped in that contraption earlier, so this was just par for the course in terms of competence. Regardless, she didn't say out loud that she had Ikaros search for a McDonald's; the last thing she wanted to do was upset the boy, so she just hoped he forgot about whatever place he'd wanted to go to.

Regardless, it didn't take them long to head back to the others, especially thanks to her Golden Eagle acting as a waypoint through these pesky crowds of people on mobile chairs. By the time the speaker message was sent, the group would already be right at the entrance. And that's where things would immediately go south.

See, Kassandra was certainly one of the characters who vividly remembered the Blood Gulch incident. And she certainly wasn't one to forget past grievances. So when Kendall's smug face showed itself once more, it would probably come as no surprise to any of her Blood Gulch+ companions that she looked like she was going to explode at the sight. And to Ciri, it'd probably be pretty obvious that her Spartan friend's blood was boiling.

She could only hold her frustrations for so long, and so when the group actually met the Captain of the ship and his AI companion- at least, from first glance- the Greek barely paid any attention to the scene. No, her eyes were glued upon Kendall, who had thought it'd be hilarious to go after Ikaros and then boast about how it was all just a prank. Going after Ikaros was no prank in her books, no matter how much Kendall would try to argue it, and even though she'd only threatened Kendall at the end of the Blood Gulch incident, she was pretty gods-damned close to attacking him unprovoked just to wipe that fucking smirk off his face.

So when people began freaking out about the red blip that just showed up on the Axiom's radar, Kassandra drew her Dagger of Kronos, prodding it into Kendall's back. She didn't quite press hard enough to draw blood, but it would definitely be noticeable. In this timeframe, Ikaros had pretty much sensed his companion's fury and had rightfully hopped off her shoulder, hiding in a corner yet again to watch the overall scene unfold.

"I hope you didn't forget about my threat last time we met, malaka. It would certainly be a shame if you overstepped your boundaries and I have to wipe your shit-eating grin off your shit-eating face, after all..." The armored brunette snarled loudly enough for those around her to hear. She didn't retract her dagger, nor did she move.

"...Because we're on an actual mission, and I am certainly not dealing with your pathetic lies and antics, no matter what." For Kassandra to act so aggressive off the bat might sound unnatural to those without context, but those who knew Kendall had threatened her eagle friend in Blood Gulch- such as Lucky- would know exactly how pissed off she was. It was a miracle she didn't flat-out stab him, considering her vengefulness to those who'd merely thrown rocks at Ikaros.

Last edited:
Yeezy felt the warmth and love of his nearby followers/worshippers. A wide smile grew on his face as he lowered his arms halfway, spreading them wide. The grin showed his unnaturally perfect white teeth and the words he uttered in greeting his fans sounded divine.

"Wassup y'all!" Kanye yelled out and started making his way around the room, bumping into practically everyone (it almost seemed intentional) as he shook hands and waved. "Wassup... What's up... How you doin'... Lookin' good there... Stay in school, kids..."

Lucky's jaw just...dropped. Of all the people who would be riding the Axiom, all the people to christen them with his light...

"OH, ME GOD! IT'S AMERICAN RAPPER, PRODUCER, FASHION DESIGNER, AND 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE KANYE WEST!" He bounced around in circles, chortling with pure joy. "THIS IS AMAZING! KANYE FUCKIN' WEST! NO WONDER EVERYONE ON THIS SHIP IS SO CONTENT IF THEY HAVE KANYE FUCKIN' WEST!"

Ellya Ellya

As the man walked past Lucky, he gave a wide smirk and laid his palm flat on the man's head. "I sense the vibe of the Lord with you, my brother. You are meant for great things." After which he immediately withdrew his hand and took a step back. "Now stop touching Yeezy, I ain't catching any viruses from your ass." What virus was he even talking about? No one knew. But in Kanye's infinite wisdom, it's probably wise to look out for it.

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Then, a person who was apparently called "Kanye West" made his presence bombastically known, to which Akari deadpanned harder than he had ever done before. "Excuse me... who is this? I don't know who they are, and quite frankly, I don't care if they're going to act anywhere near as self-absorbed as they are."

Kanye was a few feet away, but he immediately extended an arm toward Akari, pointing an accusing finger. "Self-absorbedness is nothing compared to your naiv... your naveltay... your naivetit... your naiveness, brother! Ask your God about who I am and be amazed!"

Shanoa & Jared Williams

Jared danced on the tune as a pair of newcomers arrived. Ellie? Boring. Kanye West? "Oh my God, it's Kanye!" Jared yelled upon seeing Yeezus himself. Shanoa was not pleased.

Yeezy chuckled and gave a nod toward Jared and Shanoa. It was cute how he brought up this 'God'. "My child, God is pretty great and all that, but I'm glad to see your faith is not in him." He approached and laid his warm hand on the man's head, closing his head and pressing his forehead against his. "Keep your faith in Kanye, and Kanye will aid in your time of desperate need, my n****."

- - - - -

As all this went on, Ellie was just mostly confused and catching her breath. Lots of people were talking over each other, some quietly and politely while some were... louder. She pulled up her knees and rested her forehead on them, closing her eyes and trying to tune it all out for a minute. Situations like this seemed... strangely familiar. Like some repressed memories she didn't want to recall ever again. She just didn't know why.

"What the fuck am I gonna do..." she muttered under her breath, then quickly raising her head with her eyes wide. "Wait..." The girl stood up straight in a swift motion and reached behind her, feeling her lower back. "Ah, shit!" she said a bit too loudly when feeling that her trusty sidepiece wasn't there. She did feel the shape of her switchblade in her pocket though. It would have to do.

Taking a deep breath, she looked about the group silently for a minute or two, just taking in all of the characters and all their shapes and... sizes. She didn't mind not drawing attention from some of these people.

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

The Captain had heard out Agent 3's explanation (if you could even call it that), though before he could truly form a reply, Megumin butt in and started immediately waving her staff around like it was no one's business. "Well first of all..." The Captain said as he slowly lifted up a hand, pushing Megumin's staff away slowly. "That happened hundreds of years ago... literally before anyone on this ship was even born, including me!" He shouted in a clearly annoyed tone. "And the people who are in 'control' of it are the people of earth." He would further explain. All the while, AUTO continued to watch you all.

He then stopped as he heard Benrey and Hiryu explain... basically the same thing, only Benrey's was much more descriptive and insightful. Slowly, the Captain would nod, before turning to look up at AUTO with a slight gulp. "W-well..." He said nervously. "I-I don't think that there's anything fishy going on here? R-r-right, AUTO?"

"NEGATIVE, CAPTAIN."
Agent 3 simply looked at the captain as he responded - more notably, to the explanation(s) from Benrey and Hiryu. He seemed hesitant, for one, as if something is going on or he is genuinely unsure. "...I'm not sure if to trust that, but until there's a reason not to, I guess you're fine."
"Our EVE units have already done deep scans across the planet," The Captain explained to Lucky. "If they didn't find anything, then there's no way that you will..."

"Besides," Jason would interject from the side as he kept his arms crossed and hugged near his chest. "How would you even get back up here? We can't all go down to earth with you if we're needed up here."

The Captain, meanwhile, merely nodded to Akari slowly. "Will do..." He muttered, though as a few moments passed, he simply shook his head again. "But.. if there was any kind of..." He lifted his hands, forming air quotes. "Trouble, as you put it, then our systems would have detected them!" He exclaimed, gesturing to the area around him.
"That is true, if it was in sight, hm?" She thought. "As far as I'm aware, technology is pretty accurate - you do have that going for you, but there's also a pretty nasty chance it's... not working as intended? Just putting that out there." The Inkling thought aloud - and upon further consideration, the captain seemed like someone who was relaxed and genuinely didn't know a lot of what was going on - but yet still confident and something along the lines of positive, somehow. Before she would speak out one more time, she would stop and freeze - hearing as sirens began to blare around them.
"Well, AUTO is technically the ship's autopilot, yes," The Captain would reply to Vauban Prime when he asked his question. "And the ship itself is designed to be self sustaining. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but..." He awkwardly rubbed at the back of his neck, before turning around in his chair. "Lemme just pull up that star chart." He said, before doing just that. When he did so, a pretty clear path of galaxies, all of which had various names, were pulled up. "See?" He asked, before turning around and facing the group once more. "Everything is juuuuust fine..."

And then, a loud beeping noise could be heard from the star chart. The Captain immediately turned around to face the chart in question, and when he did so, a large, red dot appeared aside the white dot that was labeled "Axiom".

PDVD_152.jpg

"Oh... that doesn't look good..."
"No kidding..." She muttered and laughed nervously. "...I want to bet that's another ship of some kind, and last I checked - the dangerous stuff is 'always' in red, so maybe it's best to... figure out what to do, eh?" The Inkling suggested, though suddenly unsure herself. "...Oooor we can just sit here and do nothing, you know, as you do. Any bright ideas from you?" Agent 3 asked the captain himself.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confused/Panicked​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The Captain!/Danger approaching?​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Nodding in response, she followed Jason as a voice came over the intercom asking for them to come to the bridge. Since they were heading there anyways, she just ignored the message. Eventually, they got to the bridge where the captain who seemed to be bigger than all of the passengers asked them questions about who they were and why they were here. Before she could explain however, some of the others explained it themselves.

Right before they could continue, she heard someone make noises and she looked over to see that it was a man in a track suit. Apparently he wanted to show them the light... ooookay, this was weird. A second later, a young girl came out of a door who seemed to be out of breath, having taken the scenic route and the man didn’t react well to her cursing. When he was finished, she said something about him being crazy which seemed to be correct. “
You aren’t wrong there.

Back to the matter at hand, from what the Captain said, there hasn’t been people on Earth in hundred of years and as he talked, the steering wheel, who was called AUTO by the Captain, just... looked at them. Watching them. Then, another person showed up but not in an outfit one would consider to be ready for a fight. They were just coming out of the woodworks today...

When Sage started freaking out about the stars outside, she heard the Captain, with her cat ears, whisper to AUTO, asking if all of them didn’t know what stars are. She looked towards him. “
No, it’s only him that doesn’t know what they are.

The elevator doors opened to reveal GIR and a small robot carrying in an egg with Midna catching a ride on it. So that’s where she went this time, honestly she just keeps disappearing that Blake has no idea where she is at any point anymore. As the Captain pulled up a star chart, beeping came from it and usually that meant nothing good, the beeping being caused by a large red dot.

Yeah, this means that they’re going to have to deal with someone attacking them which they would have no problem if it wasn’t for two things: the passengers and the fact that this was a cruise ship. Looking at the Captain, she had head Praetorian mention escape pods. “
What we need to do is get the passengers into the escape pods first. After all, they are the last humans alive, we need to make sure they’re safe.

Blake then heard Kassandra and remembered that in the report, Kendall had done some things to make her especially furious with him and while she’d try to calm her down, it’d be better for Ciri to handle her. Speaking of Ciri...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Ellya Ellya , Jabroni Jabroni , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Hearing Killua as she continued to walk, she nodded in response. It was then that Kassandra asked Space Kid if he remembered where his father went, Corvo asking him if whoever put him in that escape pod said anything to him in which the answer to both questions were that he didn’t know. Well that clearly wasn’t helpful, which meant that they’d need to keep an eye on him and keep him safe.

She just hoped that they were able to do that and hoped that they’d find his real parents of caretakers. Ciri looked at Kassandra as she spoke aloud. “
You are not wrong there, Kassandra. Anything’s better than that nightmare.” When they reached the others, they got there to see them heading somewhere before a voice rang throughout the entire place and seeing as how it was addressed to them, she followed the others.

Once they got there, a few things happened. Mainly three new people, one of them being a young girl, showed up. First Space Kid and now a young girl? Hopefully she knew how to take care of herself, but the man in a suit didn’t seem to like that resulting in the girl calling him crazy. “
That seems to be what he is, yes.

Also apparently Sage didn’t know what stars were, which was odd considering that all worlds should at least have stars in the sky at night. Well now she knows that most worlds have stars in the sky at night, go figure.

It was then that they ran into some trouble with danger incoming and as it stood, they had no weapons since this wasn’t equipped with weapons. Immediately her thoughts went to the passengers and Blake gave the suggestion to get the passengers out first. “
She’s right, we need to get them all out.

And then... Kassandra was pretty much at her limit with someone, even pulling out a dagger. She didn’t know the history, but whatever happened between the two, it must’ve angered her that badly. Quickly, she went over to Kassandra and placed a hand on her arm. “
Kassandra, whatever he did, you must have a right to be angry at him. But right now, we can’t afford to be angry at each other, there are innocents in danger. Calm down for now and let’s deal with the oncoming threat and the safety of the people onboard the ship.

Ciscodog Ciscodog , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , StaidFoal StaidFoal , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , Ellya Ellya , Jabroni Jabroni , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Last edited:

• veniceecstatic.png

Venice
    (and Spooky)
    Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Captain)

At the prospect of being shot at or invaded by another ship, anyone normal would be quaking. But as soon as she sees that dot appear next to the bigger dot, the wind dragon practically leaps with joy.

"Yay! You hear that, Spooky? The ship's in danger!"

"Coo?" the owl asks with a frown on his beak.

veniceconcerned.png

"Jumping the gun again...? Yeah... I... guess you're right. But this is worse than me thinking Grey was that robot lady. If these really are the bad guys, then the passengers might get hurt! Or worse!" Venice protests, for once sounding actually concerned about the situation. The wind dragon's eyes meet the owl's. For a few moments, the air is still... and then, the spark of determination glints in both pairs.

loud.png

"Cooooo!" Spooky hoots.

venicehapp.png

"If they try to shoot us down, I'll help you out too, Spooky." Venice promptly makes her way to the captain. "Mister captain! Can you ask the other ship to identify themselves?"

Lucky quickly took notice of Kassandra's threat, and he lowered his body and ears accordingly. Yep, despite how little they agreed with each other, they were evenly matched in the "holding a serious grudge" department. Unlike him, however, it deemed that Kassandra didn't care that a mild-mannered "Eric" was underneath. "Careful, Lassie." He cautioned softly. "Apparently, he wasn't always Kendall, and Blake likes 'im. Our vengeance scheme has hit a pretty bad snag."

Then, to Kanye, he stammered, "Oh, you mean like rabies? Rabbits don't carry rabies, not very often."

For some reason, the possibility of being shot out of the galaxy, or taken prisoner, probably both, had Venice stoked. "Hey, Lassie, wanna go on the stakeout with us or somethin'? You seem pretty trigger-happy."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Ellya Ellya CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Hm, That does look fairly dangerous... all I can do is emit electricity. I could try to short circuit whatever it is, but I can't generate enough power. Especially for an entire ship. I might be able to paralyze some of the people on the ship, but how are we supposed to get there without oxygen?"
Killua thought for a second, then looked over at Lucky. "If you can find me a way to get onto that ship without requiring anything from me, I can try to seize the ship. I'm gonna need backup and a way to get on though, think you can get us all up there?"
Of course, Killua was skeptical. But is was the only shot they got. He then decided to give everyone his opinion. "We should probably have some of us go and try to stop the ship, and the others stay here. We need people to defend the Axiom if we are infiltrated. So if you have a better strategy than that, well, make it quick. It looks like it might be coming closer..."
Killua looks at the captain. "Thanks for alerting us. We'll try our best to go and stop... whatever that is. You think you could give us some information on the ship coming in?"
INTERACTIONS:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie
(Open for interactions)

"Jesus, calm the hell down," Jason replied to Lucky as he lifted him up by the fur on his back, while simultaneously pulling his handgun out with his free hand. "You have a weapon, don't you?"

"Well, we're not the ones who made the robots..." The Captain would reply to Hiryu with a shrug. Midna, on the other hand, let out a snide giggle when the aforementioned Kamen Rider decided to ask her where she was during the Wesker fight.

"Oh, you know..." She said as she nonchalantly floated up into the air and placed her hands on her hips. "Around~"

"Uhhh... we have escape pods..." The Captain muttered out, before looking down at Eve. It took him a moment, but eventually, he smiled as he approached her. "Well, EVE does have a gun!" He exclaimed, before pressing down on a small panel on her side. Once he'd done so, the white unit's blue eyes appeared to come to life, and the egg-shaped robot would then float up.

2242216-eve_wall_e_11444456_885_370.jpg

Aaand then EVE's arm would immediately open up, revealing a high-tech, futuristic looking gun. She had trained the gun on the group as a whole, obviously considering you all a threat. "Woah, woah! EVE!" The Captain shouted as his chair floated between EVE and the group, waving his arms frantically. "They're our allies!" He shouted. EVE merely looked between her commanding officer and the group for a long moment, disembodied head swaying back and forth, until she let out a feminine (yet, of course, robotic) sounding grunt, and putting the gun away.

"Well, we don't even know if that red dot is even bad," Jason replied to Praetorian, before turning to The Captain. "How accurate are those readings?"

The Captain would shrug again. "I... don't know... we've never dealt with a threat before." Jason sighed.

"Right..." He looked back over to the rest of the group. "Well, I'd say that our first course of action would be to establish contact with... whoever those people out there are, and see if they're even hostile... the last thing we need is some intergalactic space force waging war with us, after all." He then looked over at The Captain. "Do you know how we'd be able to do that?"

"Does it look like I've ever left this place!?" The Captain shouted as he waved his stubby legs up and down.

"Guess we're on our own, then..." Jason said through another sigh, before slowly looking up at EVE. "You're at least coming with, right?" Eve nodded. "Alright, good." He said, nodding in return.

On the other side of the room, though, another story was being told with one Kendall "Eric" Fiamatta the Typhlosion. The Pokemon merely kept his smug smile on his face when Kassandra prodded him in the back with her weapon, and even slowly turned around to face her whenever she was done talking. "Me? Betray you?" Kendall feigned a gasp. "Why, I'm hurt, my dear Kassandra!" He exclaimed in a pouting sort of tone, before merely turning back around and patting the Greek on the shoulder. He looked up at the beeping radar behind her, and then looked back into the Greek's eyes, smiling all the while. "Though... perhaps another time we can settle this score, hm?"

And with that, he happily trotted away.

In the meantime, Jason (who figured it would be easier to just ignore Kanye than acknowledge him at this point) had noticed Ellie reach for a sidearm out of the corner of her eye. After everything he'd seen today, a little girl packing heat wasn't particularly out of the blue by any means. So, with a smirk behind that helmet of his, he reached into his holster and produced one of his handguns, tossing it over to Ellie. "Here, kid," He said as he locked and loaded his own gun. "You're gonna need this."

"Woah, woah, let's not get ahead of ourselves here!" The Captain would say to Blake as he held up his stubby arms. "We're still not even sure if whatever's out there is a threat!" In the meantime, Space Kid was still attached to Ciri's legs, though he'd fallen asleep. "We... don't have any way of doing that... heh..." The Captain would then admit to Venice with a nervous chuckle. Then, he looked over to Killua, and deadpanned.

"Uhh.... it's a red dot. On the radar."

Ciscodog Ciscodog GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Lazare Lazare DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ellya Ellya Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Thepotatogod Thepotatogod quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"You mean, sneak inside?" Lucky's tail wagged madly. "Sure can! All I need is a way to get across space without dying."

Jason, always a killjoy, simply grabbed Lucky by his scruff, immobilizing him. "Calm down?! Laddie, we're lost in space, and we're the only ones physically able to fight off the intruder!" With EVE's attempt at assault, Lucky tacked on, "Okay, maybe not the only ones. But still, we gotta fight!"

After Jason put him down, Lucky planned to scamper for the nearest window. "Guys, you have me! I sneak into an exhaust vent, I make me way to the board meeting, I make me own persuasions, then I hijack the controls and make the ship get close enough that we can all board and take out whoever remains!"

With that flat out answer it was clear what he meant. He had no clue. He turned to the group and pondered for a bit. "Alright, it's a UFO. Just not the type we expect. We got 2 choices. We blast them to pieces without giving them a chance, or we try to approach them peacefully in hopes they don't attack. Though if it's controlled by whoever this Ganondorf is, we should most likely get rid of them pronto."
He looked at the floating cat that entered the place too. "You seem to have the ability to float. You seem to be fairly useful to us! But uhm, what- er... who are you exactly?"

Lealan walks over to the nearest wall and leans against it. "Well, the I guess us with our own communications will have to try, then won't we?"
The cyborg puts a hand against the side of her head and a light click and static sounds from her. She begins to speak, her voice sounding like it came out of a synthesizer. "This is Lealan Deathweed of the Protectorate on board the Axiom. We just picked up a foreign body on our radar, if you recieve this message please respond. Also, I'll apologize in advance for any excessive communications from our vessel, we weren't expecting to see anybody out here."

Another click ends the transmission. "There, a general ping across many frequencies of communication. If they are friendly, hopefully we will know soon. If anyone else wants to try, be my guest."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"And screaming like an utter dumbass won't help anyone, now will it?" Jason remarked with a tinge of annoyance in his voice. "All I'm saying is that we should act ration--" And then, Lucky started throwing out suggestions, which made Jason sigh loudly for the hundredth time today. "And how exactly do you plan to get onto the ship?" He asked. And then, he looked over to Killua. "Again, we don't know if they're dangerous."

"Hm?" Midna would ask as the all around tiny boy approached her, calling her useful and asking who she was. "I'm Midna, of course!" She giggled as she did a flip in the air, floating over onto her back. "I'm pretty much just along for the ride... ya know, to stop Zant and Ganondorf and help get my kingdom back..." She hummed out happily.

"And while also being completely useless along the way..." Jason added on with a grunt.

"I try~!"

Meanwhile, a few moments after Lealan sent over her ping, another ping from a nearby frequency came through. The voice was deep, like a man's. And he kind of sounded like he was from the... east coast?

"What?"

And that was about it.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie Ciscodog Ciscodog

Users who are viewing this thread