Lilith
Lilith.png
Apparently Killua has never heard of Mcdonalds before so Lilith had to fill him in. "Well it's basically a fast food place, and apparently the burgers are a lot more greasy then they should be,I think we might be able to find one around here, they do have those weird food milkshakes after all." She then turns to Space kid. "Well in case we do find one what do you want to eat?"

Interactions:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Space Kid)
Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua)

Lucky's jaw just...dropped. Of all the people who would be riding the Axiom, all the people to christen them with his light...

"OH, ME GOD! IT'S AMERICAN RAPPER, PRODUCER, FASHION DESIGNER, AND 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE KANYE WEST!" He bounced around in circles, chortling with pure joy. "THIS IS AMAZING! KANYE FUCKIN' WEST! NO WONDER EVERYONE ON THIS SHIP IS SO CONTENT IF THEY HAVE KANYE FUCKIN' WEST!"

Megumin brought him back down to Earth, though. (Relatively speaking) "Lucky, s-s-since when did you like rap? I-I-I thought you were a c-c-country rabbit."

Lucky tipped his nose to the ground, pawing shyly. "'Course I still like me country and drinkin' songs! But, uh...you see, um, remember that letter I wrote? In it, I promised Biggie Cheese that I would look for his next single. Unfortunately, it's kinda hard to find specific music from Lealan's world, where media is kinda dead. While I was lookin', I instead found some Kanye West singles!" He lifted his head, smiled, and wagged his tail. "So...thank that rat for me newfound love of rap."

"...Th-th-thank him for a lot of things, all right." Megumin rolled her eyes. That rat vanished for hours, only to come back and trigger those zealots in Sidewinder. He was lucky it ended in such a cool explosion. "C-c-couldn't even l-l-last in his home world w-without overdosing on snack powder or something..."

"YOU MEAN, BIGGIE CHEESE IS DEAD, TOO?!" Lucky fell to his knees. "WHY MUST FATE TAKE AWAY EVERYONE I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE?!"

Ellya Ellya

The Captain had heard out Agent 3's explanation (if you could even call it that), though before he could truly form a reply, Megumin butt in and started immediately waving her staff around like it was no one's business. "Well first of all..." The Captain said as he slowly lifted up a hand, pushing Megumin's staff away slowly. "That happened hundreds of years ago... literally before anyone on this ship was even born, including me!" He shouted in a clearly annoyed tone. "And the people who are in 'control' of it are the people of earth." He would further explain. All the while, AUTO continued to watch you all.

He then stopped as he heard Benrey and Hiryu explain... basically the same thing, only Benrey's was much more descriptive and insightful. Slowly, the Captain would nod, before turning to look up at AUTO with a slight gulp. "W-well..." He said nervously. "I-I don't think that there's anything fishy going on here? R-r-right, AUTO?"

"NEGATIVE, CAPTAIN."

In the meantime, Jason had turned to face Haws as he asked him his question. And then, he merely shrugged in response. "Well, it could mean a lot of things," He started as he lowered his arms back down by his sides. "And by a lot, I mean two. The first option is that you were just randomly pulled in from your universe. Ganondorf's actions are affecting the Multiverse as a whole, and from my limited understanding of Multiversal physics, that could possibly have created a rift in your own universe, which in turn pulled you and everyone else who wasn't with us to here," He paused, and then looked back at the Captain, before turning back to Haws with a sigh. "The second option is that whoever is causing this wanted you here for some reason or anoth--"

"poopy di scoop"

"..."

Beat.

NA0giWaf.jpg

"Who the fuck are you?"

The appearance of Ellie had gone... well, completely unnoticed by Jason as he instead kept his attention focused on the rapper himself. That is, until Lucky started to fangirl, which resulted in Jason quickly thwacking him in the back of the head with his pistol. The last thing he needed was someone like Lucky stanning for... whoever this dude was. However, Ellie's appearance did garner a light chuckle out of the fat Captain.

"Heh... I forgot we even had those emergency stairs!" He said, before laughing again. Though, then he slowly turned to look up at AUTO. "Wait... we have stairs?" He asked.

"AFFIRMATIVE, CAPTAIN."

Ellya Ellya Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
"OW! FUCK, DUDE!" Lucky growled at Jason, rubbing the back of his head. "What, am I not allowed to be fuckin' excited?! Kanye West happens to be a very prolific man, meetin' him in person is like getting to meet a fucking unicorn!"

"I s-s-see." Megumin retracted her staff. "B-b-but you are supposed to dock somewhere, aren't you? You c-c-can't just live in space forever, can you?" She looked out at the passengers. Sure, her younger self would have aggressively wished to be so well fed, but she wouldn't have understood the consequences back then. With all that fat constricting their hearts, they couldn't possibly live to golden ages without dying from cardiac arrest. "Do you ever c-c-contact the people on Earth? Maybe the planet's all c-c-cleaned up by now. Nature always f-finds a way to replenish itself, j-just ask all the fields I've blown up!"

Extra troubling was the implication that the Captain had no idea what was even in his own room, not even the emergency escape. "Th-there's a lot you don't know." Megumin crowed. "What if there's hid-d-den secrets all around you?" She waved her staff all around the room.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Yeah, well, I've met a unicorn," Jason grunted, crossing his arms. "It's not all that it's cracked up to be."

The Captain shrugged in response to Megumin. "I mean, that's what we've been doing for the past few hundred years," He said nonchalantly before taking another sip of his coffee. He then smirked in response to her earth contact question, rolling his eyes. "What people? There haven't been people on there in hundreds of years!" He said. "And besides, if there was any sign of life on earth, then one of our EVE retrieval units would have discovered it long ago." He continued, only to shrug again whenever she asked about the possibility of secrets. "There's secrets all around you if you look hard enough."

P PopcornPie

"Th-that could be our quest, then." Megumin pondered. "Wh-what if we sent some of us to Earth to l-l-look for a sign of life? We've got a rabbit, h-h-how hard could it be?"

"Yeah, I could find a root or two." Lucky raised a nub. "Also...you? With a unicorn? I can't really picture it, Laddie."

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari put away his two I.D. cards and boarded the elevator up to the Captain's Office, wherein he met the Captain of the Axiom who, like the other humans on board the ship, was incredibly obese and seemed to be chair-bound. There was also some sort of robotic steering wheel named "AUTO" (which Akari immediately figured meant "autopilot") with a single, red eye. Akari couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something about that steering wheel seemed... off.

Ignoring that for now, Akari allowed the others to provide their explanations to the Captain's questions. "My name is Akari Kishiri, sir, though I also go by the codename 'Paladin'. I'm with the MPF, as the others have explained to you." The Captain had asked AUTO if anything suspicious had happened, and his results came back negative. "Well, if we're on a ship this big, there's gotta be a lot of security cameras watching every corner, right? If you spot any suspicious characters... that aren't us... please do let us know, alright? This ship has a lot of passengers on board, and given how you've said that the Earth has been uninhabitable for hundreds of years, I would assume you would like to avoid another tragedy, right? We're here to help."

Then, a person who was apparently called "Kanye West" made his presence bombastically known, to which Akari deadpanned harder than he had ever done before. "Excuse me... who is this? I don't know who they are, and quite frankly, I don't care if they're going to act anywhere near as self-absorbed as they are."

Interactions:
Ellya Ellya (Unnamed Mention)
@CaptainsOffice
(Open for Interactions)

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"Sorry man, couldn't resist, even though it's a gay thing." Jared apologized before he heard an announcement calling on the entire MPF. "I guess we just got compromised. Either way, we better head there." He said.

Jared danced on the tune as a pair of newcomers arrived. Ellie? Boring. Kanye West? "Oh my God, it's Kanye!" Jared yelled upon seeing Yeezus himself. Shanoa was not pleased.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ellya Ellya

The Dude

Jeff Lebowski, 48, at the height of his prime, stood in the milk aisle wearing his Sunday best - a pair of plaid shorts and a bathrobe. "Ah, let's see..." he began ruminating over the different milk options. Then the lights started flickering. Dude adjusted his shades and whipped around as he heard a bunch of voices coming out of nowhere. "Uhhh, hello? Hmmph...they need to get this place fixed."

37.jpg

However, the voices got louder and louder to the point where not only was he hearing all of this, but Ralph's grocery store completely blacked out. Suddenly, Dude found himself transported into another room very different from the one before. And there were various strange looking characters gathered here. "Wow, uhhh, is this like...some kind of, you know...dream?" He hadn't smoked a bowl in at least two hours, so it couldn't have been the drugs.

"Our EVE units have already done deep scans across the planet," The Captain explained to Lucky. "If they didn't find anything, then there's no way that you will..."

"Besides," Jason would interject from the side as he kept his arms crossed and hugged near his chest. "How would you even get back up here? We can't all go down to earth with you if we're needed up here."

The Captain, meanwhile, merely nodded to Akari slowly. "Will do..." He muttered, though as a few moments passed, he simply shook his head again. "But.. if there was any kind of..." He lifted his hands, forming air quotes. "Trouble, as you put it, then our systems would have detected them!" He exclaimed, gesturing to the area around him.

And then, just the that, The Dude popped into the room out of nowhere. This caused The Captain to jump back, while Jason and Micah's hands instinctively flew to their respective guns. Micah had fully grabbed his and pulled it out, aiming it at the man, while Jason merely put a hand in front of the outlaw once he soon realized that he wasn't a threat. "Shit... Ganondorf's corruption is getting stronger..." Red Hood muttered under his breath, before turning to... "The Dude."

"No... no, I'm afraid it isn't," Jason would explain as he shook his head. "What's your name?" He asked.

Jabroni Jabroni quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie Ellya Ellya BoltBeam BoltBeam Zamasu Zamasu ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Lucky snorted. "Now, who are you gonna believe? Some dodgy robots, or an organic rabbit who doesn't need Duracells to run?" He stuck out his chest fur. "If I can traverse the whole damn globe in order to track down three of me four feet, I can find a plant, no problem! It'll be a damn cakewalk." His answer to Jason was a lot less confident. "...Eh, if I get stuck on Earth, I get stuck on Earth."

"Hm...th-then...No, there can't be a mistake." Megumin's brow wrinkled. "A-are you sure the A-axiom isn't headed for some d-destination? I mean, this is a c-c-cruise. All cruises stop somewhere."

"I could also jury-rigg the pod you guys send me down in to come back. Shouldn't be so hard to reverse an engine. Probably just have to switch around a couple tubes." As Lucky kept thinking about what he could do to return to the Axiom, another face he liked came in. The slow, uncaring way he spoke kind of reminded Lucky of that one time he breathed in something he shouldn't have. "God, I wish this were a dream. Eh, at least you're gonna get to kick some ass. With Kanye West!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jabroni Jabroni

The Captain would furrow his brows slightly. "I'm pretty sure that our 'dodgy robots' do the job just fine, thanks." He grunted, pursing his lips slightly.

"And no, we're not gonna leave you stranded on Earth." Jason added on, wondering why Lucky even bothered arguing in the first place. The Captain then heard Megumin out, and shrugged.

"Well, if it is, then we haven't reached it yet." He said nonchalantly, not seeming to really care too much. Then, he turned to face Lucky. "There wouldn't be enough fuel to get you there and back. Heck, I don't even think there'd be enough fuel to get you to earth on its own!" He shouted, throwing up an arm. "Earth is millions of lightyears away!"

P PopcornPie

"Hey, look, I get how it is." Lucky shrugged. "As a small, furry animal, I'm the closest thing we got to a guinea pig. I got nothin' to live for, if it happens, it happens. Shootin' animals into space is how all of this was made possible, right?" It wasn't that he was stoked to go out on a risky space adventure; The way he saw it, someone had to go out there, and he hadn't exactly done anything to warrant being missed.

"L-lucky, I'd miss you." Megumin chimed.

"You got that green lass over there." Lucky flicked his nub towards Venice. "You get sad, cuddle her."

Megumin just sighed. "Heading to Earth is out of the q-question. W-w-well...Any thefts? S-subterfuge? There must be s-something we can do!" If not, she was beginning to become drowsy.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Observant, Helpful, Venerating
Tags: (GM)
(Megumin)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
What awaited the group at the end of the elevator trip had turned out to be well, yet more expansive technological rooms that Sage could not properly place in the Pa Kua, except for a plethora of dark tones which alluded to a workspace. Not that anyone needed to understand Feng Shui to figure that part out but here he was doing it anyway! The young man had noticeably cringed and grimaced at the appearance of the spaceship's captain who was, unhealthy huge; Even more than the people in the colorful race of chairs outside. This was legitimately painful to watch, thus he could barely direct his gaze at the man as he spoke.

Annnd he was requesting everybody to come into this room which, was apparently called a bridge.

The pyromancer's first thought was a bridge... for what? Or even, where?? Bridges were supposed to tie two places together, normally over water or a cliff, so the fact that such an enclosed space was called a 'bridge' made, little to no sense to him! His second thought was that 'shoot', that unnerving little girl was going to join them anytime again now. Ho boy... Was it too much wishful thinking that saying he didn't like fire would make her stay away and stop worshipping him like some kind of Deity? Yes? ...It was worth a shot.

As expected, the very unfit captain wanted to know who they are, how they had entered his ship and what they wanted, which were completely fair questions to make. Some, didn't know, others were new and finally, a couple of the older members had recited the typical long answer that the Descendant always stumbled upon a bit too hard. It was helpful that other people were saying all of that because, he was too awkward to do it right. As they were doing that, Sage couldn't help but stare continuously into the robotic steering wheel with a creepy red eye, denominated 'Auto'. Did it seem, off to anybody else? Like, like maybe it was plotting something and about to turn on them anytime? Because those were the sort of vibes that he was getting from that thing. Not good.

Still, it seemed introductions were in place and a set of more detailed ones than usual.
On that note, for once he just introduced himself and none of his companions, as he doubted he could have made them justice.

"Yeep, what everyone else said!", the pyromancer had chimed in after the typical response was done, "Well uhh, me, in particular, III'm Sage! Sage Kaelber and uhh... Phoenix... Descendant...", it was impossible not to trail off at the title, as if the words didn't want to come out at all, "Which means I'm part Phoenix and uhhh, if you somehow don't know what that is, just... think of a huuuge incredibly majestic mythical fire bird and that will put you on the right track.", yes he had absolutely extended his arms out to emphasize 'huge', "It's a bit more complicated than that, but there's the basic idea."

That's when someone decided to be loud. And soon enough Lucky was being equally loud.

Mentally facepalming, the young man mourned the death of the prospect of any more relaxing moments, glancing down at what once was his jacket and wondering whether he'd rather be cold but wear the armlet to avoid trouble; Or continue keeping himself warm, but risking all the sudden noises getting to him. He was raised in a temple, the environments were never this hectic. Never this noisy. Without making a decision yet, the pyromancer had instead focused on a different, resurging issue... Megumin. Still wearing way too much make-up on her face involuntarily. Now, he did not have a handkerchief or anything like that to offer her, unless she'd have liked to use the paper slip from the cabin for that, so there was only another source for soft fabric around.

Taking a deep breath, Sage had looked at the barely hanging on left sleeve of his jacket, held the end of the shoulder with one hand and 'riiiiip!', it had been pulled nearly cleanly out. Sliding it out, at least now he was sleeveless on one side and half-sleeve on the other, which was just a little better than a one and a half sleeve, from a symmetrical standpoint.

"Uhh... Megumin?", the young man had approached the archmage rather meekly, quickly averting his gaze awkwardly, "You're still wearing that terrible layer of make-up sooooo...", he offered her the detached sleeve in an unnecessarily sudden motion, "It was the softest fabric I had around for you to clean yourself with!"

Normally he'd just, stay there and nervously wait for a reaction, but that's when the Descendant had finally caught sight of... a window, into outer Space. It was like every mental faculty had been shutdown into nothing but wonderment and adoration. The opening into the darkened stardome itself was... breathtaking and divine and something that he hadn't expected to be able to see so close, almost at a hand's reach, not even in his wildest dreams. A long low string of 'ooooooh' was the one and only sound coming out of Sage for the spam a full minute.

And then he went for it. Without any sort of warning, he just left the mage with the sleeve and tried getting as close to the window as possible. Even if said window was located right past both the captain and the robotic steering wheel. At that moment, it made no difference. Heck, the thought didn't even pass by his mind. He was just so entranced by the vision beyond the glass that all he wanted was to see it better!

"By the Spear of Ends and Beginnings, just look at all those proto-Lights~~!!!!!!!!!!", he had let out like an amazed child, once more opening his arms, as if trying to take in most of the Nursery of Lights in between them. Tears of joy coming to his eyes, he felt the air leave his lungs in a single gasp, "That is... AMAZING..!"

This was to him on the same level that seeing god in person would have to a devout Christian, it was that strong of a reaction. The sheer power of this single moment threatened to leave him nearly catatonic over everything.

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Oh right, you're kinda new to what we do." Hiryu turned to the quadrupedal green animal thing asking for more clarification. "We, the Multiverse Protection Foundation, or the MPF are a group of essentially guardians of the Multiverse founded by some powerful people that wanted to defend the Multiverse from big threats. Just recently--like, a few days ago, shit went down and the main base was destroyed. Then we were gathered in a sub base and given these watches that uses a thing called the Tesseract that allowed us to travel through multiverses." He briefly explained the situation to the animal. "The mission basically makes us go around multiverses, figure out what's wrong--presumably something caused by Ganon's shenanigans, and try to fix it. Speaking of which...So far, we saw nothing." He sighed, turning to the captain. "Can you at least tell us when this EVE thing's coming back? Whatever it found may be in our best interest." He asked, curious what EVE is and what it's investigating.

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    condition: Normal, if not stressed.​
    "R-ridiculous!" She spat. "I h-h-have never known a soul who d-d-didn't wish to l-l-learn magic! D-d-don't you see? This is wh-wh-what a world without m-m-magic looks like! No excitement! N-nothing to look forward to b-b-but digusting cupped food!" Once again, she thought of Kazuma, and how even he wouldn't be this lazy.
    If that were truly the case that, magic could be used as some sort of problem fixer...He wouldn't be exiled from the Vinhiem dragon school, and he wouldn't still be having this curse. Not to say that he cant don't ANYTHING about it, it is just more complex than just saying that 'magic is the answer'. Apparently his mention of one of her former part members made her reconcile in some way...hard to tell what she was thinking...it might have helped if he talked with Kasuma and that blond knight during those events at gravity falls. But even as he was staring jaw dropped at the shack that fateful day, the very conversations going on between those two, they...just look to be somewhat dysfunctional. One sounds like he is constantly complaining, the other has some thoughts of twisted pleasure. What would those two do? Might want to ask about that at some point.

It was at this time that she eventually got out of her pondering state, now with renewed focus on the task at hand.

"...You are c-c-correct. I've spent so much time being Sam-m-m-mus and Mao Mao, I haven't been me!" She inched aboard an empty chair, getting herself comfortable. "Come! We are w-w-w-wasting our time with the passengers, we need to sp-sp-speak with the captain directly!" She supposed she still felt good about herself in the past events, but now it felt like all her cylinders were firing, and she was ready to make up for all her errors.

He would fallow if it wasn't for the woman that she was speaking with. But it looks as if the universe has other plains as someone made an announcement for all of them to come over.

"Right..." He said, his voice trailing off as AUTO handed him what looked like a cup of coffee, which he would take a sip out of, before setting it down beside him. "So... first of all, who are you people? Second of all, how did you get on this ship? And third of all, why are you on this ship?"

Looks like once again, you had some explaining to do.

So here he was facing the caption with a gluttonous form, IN SPACE. So far, most of the stuff that he said was a simple confrontation on what he was able to get out of one of the poor fools below. He...honestly had little to add to the situation besides maybe a question about their appearances. Was it something related to...zero gravity, last he remembered. So for the time being, he stands back. If he was truly needed, he will do so.

Jared danced on the tune as a pair of newcomers arrived. Ellie? Boring. Kanye West? "Oh my God, it's Kanye!" Jared yelled upon seeing Yeezus himself. Shanoa was not pleased.

Orbeck simply looked at Shanoa as Jared obsesses over yet another newcomer called Kanye West? Even at this moment, people were coming in.
    "Are you holding up Shanoa?" he asked

Megumin just sighed. "Heading to Earth is out of the q-question. W-w-well...Any thefts? S-subterfuge? There must be s-something we can do!" If not, she was beginning to become drowsy.
    She did say that using her spell takes a significant amount of energy, hard to say if this is what's causing the stuttering or not. Worst comes to worst, she will have to be assisted.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Lealan casually shrugs hearing his explanation. That explains why they are all so fat. A Lifetime of sucking on blended food and doing nothing would cause such things, several Generations makes it more likely all the health freaks would be weeded out. "Count yourself lucky. A polluted world can be Terraformed. My Earth was blown the fuck up. Fortunately my universe has the technology that we can settle on just about any damn planet we find, but it's the principle of the matter. Sucks for you though!" She sticks her tongue out playfully at the Captain. "And boy are you lucky I was already here, seeing as I am not a mammal, I would have ignored your announcement!"

"O-oh! Thank you, S-sage!" Thanks to all that swimming, Megumin's makeup had become badly smeared, reducing her to quite a freakshow. Then, of course, she realized just where the fabric had come from, and her eyes widened. "W-wait, you d-d-damaged your jacket for me?! I-I'm sure you could have g-g-gotten a towel." Well, she would just have to be careful with it.

Once she'd successfully dabbed away all the face paint, she gave the Captain a weak, but bright smile. "B-b-behold, the natural complexion of a C-C-Crimson Demon! I spend a lot of time in the s-s-sun." With that off her mind, she decided to let herself fall into a light sleep.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

The Captain would slowly shake his head. "..nnnope. Everything's fine, honestly." He said, before hearing out Sage and his own explanation of the group, as well as a little tidbit of what he apparently was. As The Captain opened his mouth to speak, though, he was quickly interrupted by Sage running over to the nearby window and observing the ship's infinitely vast surroundings. Or, as most people would call it, space. "Yeah... those are uh... called stars, actually," The Captain said in a confused, yet matter-of-fact sounding tone. He slowly turned his head to glance up, looking at AUTO. "Do these people seriously not know what stars are?" He asked in a low whisper. He didn't get a response.

He then turned back around, having caught the end of Hiryu's statement. "Well," He began. "She should be back any second n--" Just then, the elevators opened, revealing the small platform that Kyou had set Wall-E and GIR down on earlier. Except now, it had a large... egg-shaped robot attached to it... and Midna, who was sitting on the end, legs dangling over.

latest

"Well, speak of the devil~" Kendall chimed. The Captain would back up a bit at the sight of the non-egg shaped occupants of the hovercraft.

"W-who...?" He was cut off by the sound of Midna hovering, and then her floating up to his side.

tenor.gif

She smiled, resting an arm on the overweight male's shoulder. "Nice place ya got here, chief!" She said, followed by a high-pitched giggle. The Captain merely watched as she floated on over to the rest of the group, snickering at you all. "Sorry for taking so long to get up here! I was on my way, but then I saw that hovercraft thing and thought, 'Ooo! Free ride!'"

"Riiiight..." The Captain replied slowly, before looking at WALL-E and GIR, the latter of which was asleep. "And... what about those two?" He asked a she pointed his stubby sausage-like fingers at them. Wall-E quickly made his way over to the Captain and extended a hand for shaking.

"WALL-E!" He said in his normal happy tone, as the Captain slowly extended his own hand to shake it. He then looked at GIR, who was still asleep and sucking his own thumb, and then sighed loudly.

"Well, AUTO is technically the ship's autopilot, yes," The Captain would reply to Vauban Prime when he asked his question. "And the ship itself is designed to be self sustaining. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but..." He awkwardly rubbed at the back of his neck, before turning around in his chair. "Lemme just pull up that star chart." He said, before doing just that. When he did so, a pretty clear path of galaxies, all of which had various names, were pulled up. "See?" He asked, before turning around and facing the group once more. "Everything is juuuuust fine..."

And then, a loud beeping noise could be heard from the star chart. The Captain immediately turned around to face the chart in question, and when he did so, a large, red dot appeared aside the white dot that was labeled "Axiom".

PDVD_152.jpg

"Oh... that doesn't look good..."

P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Zamasu Zamasu quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Ellya Ellya Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Jabroni Jabroni DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam

Lucky jumped onto the Captain's doughy head, looking down at the dot with intense eyes. "Ah ha! Some bitch is gonna start shootin' at us any second now." Embers floated in his eyes. "Well?! We got a weapons system to engage!" He cocked the Paw o' Death with a sinister grin. All along, they just had to wait for the problem to come to them!

"So?!" Lucky snapped. "Surely, you have something! Or are we seriously just going to be shot down without any way to stop it?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back