DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 80%
SOUL: Kitsune
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Concerned, Slightly Bothered
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FoolsErin FoolsErin
MENTIONS:

“Yes, I’m back!” The excitement in Alexis’s voice was filled with relief and familiarity, but she couldn’t help but notice how tense he was even as she held him in her embrace. As the motherly kitsune heard all about Sage’s terrible nightmare and the confusion he’d felt, she noted that he omitted anything about Kagutsuchi. Alexis didn’t need to push further; she knew that the Goddess of the Flames had done something to deeply hurt Sage and his trust in Alexis. It hurt Alexis just as much to know that in her moment of weakness, she allowed the malevolent goddess to harm her relationships like that. It was one thing to embarrass and humiliate her in public, but to go after her kin? It made Alexis furious, but she kept it under wraps for now, keeping Sage in mind. “I’m glad I’m back to see you, Sage.”

Bias and instincts were two things that didn’t encourage cooperation between individuals that were too different and too similar. If someone is too foreign, it’s natural to hold bias against them and instinctually try to distance yourself from them. On the other hand, if someone is too similar to yourself, you begin to project the worst of yourself onto them and, once again, attempt to distance yourself. The latter was the situation Alexis found herself to be in regarding Mimaki. Her instinct to stick to her own kin and keep them from the other kitsune was mixed with the uncanny similarities between Shin Don and Mimaki’s appearances. However, despite these instincts and biases, she still had always made an effort to be polite and give the benefit of the doubt to everyone. The task was just a bit more difficult when it came to another kitsune. Alexis had to intentionally be polite, giving a smile that looked polite for the sake of politeness, “Yes, I’m Alexis, Nine-Tailed Fox and everything. Kitsune with nine tails are definitely a rarity; few live to grow that many… but you seem to be a bit young for the number of tails you possess, don’t you?”

The last part was completely instinctual on Alexis’s part; it just slipped out. She didn’t have the displeasure of interacting with many other kitsune, but it seemed that no matter what, it was easy to tell how old they were given their Scent. Describing the specifics of how that worked was a task Alexis couldn’t do; she’d only recently started to practice her ability to sense Scent. In a move to distract from the last part of the statement, Alexis also returned Mimaki’s bow with one of her own, letting go of Sage in the process, “Don’t worry about hitting him, he needs to be brought back to reality sometimes… just don’t do it too hard, please.”

Then, a girl that smelled of smoke and fire appeared and tackled Sage with a hug of her own, much to the boy’s confusion. Alexis was also a bit confused, but it seemed as if this girl was originally part of the MPF group back at the Tent of Telepathy, only to have gotten lost. At Sage’s helpful little warning, she gave a polite smile and wave, as if to affirm what the boy had just said.

Now, Alexis would love to stand around and talk, but it seemed as if everyone else was making their way towards other parts of the ship. Splitting up was definitely not the greatest of ideas, but since it was already being done, there was no sense in staying put. They had to join someone and form a bigger, safer group. Alexis chose the familiar pyromancer and oni that was Kyou as he toted WALL-E and the Sammich Bot like he was reliving his childhood. The wholesomeness and childish wonder of it all made the kitsune smile as she thought about her own children. She took off after him and called Sage along, “Come on! We shouldn’t leave the others alone in exploring the ship. We don’t know what’s waiting for us!”

When Alexis finally caught up, they were at some kind of secretary office with an elevator in the back, a typing robot, and...Eric??? How did he get here? And why was he calling himself “Kendall”? Was this some sort of split personality or split soul situation like Alexis was dealing with, or was this some kind of corruption of the Typhlosion she’d met at the Mushroom Kingdom. Whatever it was, he seemed… oddly unsettling as he asked everyone for their IDs.

Her eyes twitched a little in annoyance when Kyou called “Kendall” a Digimon, but she didn’t say anything as she presented the best source of identification she had on hand: a business card. Honestly, she didn’t expect her Venetian Standard ID to come into play across the universe, seeing as only the Traveler’s ID came with the ability to take the form of whatever relevant ID was required, but here she was. From her jacket pocket, Alexis produced a small rectangular sheet of orange crystal. The blank face was quickly filled with white text that listed her job title and contact information. “Is this accepted as ID?”
unknown.png

If it didn’t work, Alexis would pull out another business card and use her illusions to create the best approximation of her actual ID on it. If anything she tried worked, she would pack herself into the elevator along with the others, her tails forming a little barrier between herself and others to keep them from touching her. Though they were voluminous, they were easily compacted as necessary to make room for the others. It seemed as if a significant part of her tails’ volume was made up of air!

Last edited:

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    Status: More archwizard shenanigans. and finding another poor soul to bother...
    condition: Normal, if not stressed.​
    "Riiiiiight...." John replied as he watched Megumin with increasingly weary eyes. He listened to her stories and theories, wearing nothing more than a weirded out expression all the while. It wasn't until she went on about "BnL" being a cult that he actually said something. "Y-you mean Buy 'n Large?" He asked, his brows still furrowed as he shook his head. "They're the ones who built the Axiom... ya know, because of earth becoming too polluted for humans to inhabit?" He asked, as if that fact was obvious. When she pointed out the pool, John stared at it for a moment, before gulping. "W-well... n-no, but..." He forced out a small laugh. "Th-that doesn't mean that we're part of some crazy cult, kid!"
    Looks like whatever questions she had was able to eventually get something out of the poor man, yet it seemed as if the archwizard was getting way ahead of herself. Jumping from topic to topic as if she found some secret of eternal life or some spell, one moment she is out of the pool, the next she is trying to scare some green-haired creature with partially clasted explosion spell. What happened to her being nauseated?
    "W-w-wasn't that fun? C-c-come, John, esc-c-cape your lazy lifestyle and walk the path of Explosion m-m-magic!"
    And then there was a plea in the form of an invitation to learn explosion magic...witch, in turn, made this poor fool vacate the area. and Orbeck has a few words on his mind.

Why him? after the whole fiasco in that nightmare world, he was meaning to get the chance to ask about that possibility to learning her explosion magic, Given that he had to deal with a kitsune sucking out his sovereigns souls. He was certainly more willing to learn a few more spells outside what knowledge of sorcery he has...But still, even if there are some muti dimensional differences, not everyone can learn magic/sorceries. Not everyone is willing nor able to do such. It is eatehr a natural fit...or no fit at all...

so...back to the current situation at hand.
    "Nice job, Megumin. You scared him off." Jared said before walking over to the newly arrived Venice, picks her up, and starts cuddling her with love and affection. "And who you are, cutie pie?" He asked. On the other hand, Shanoa turns to Orbeck and ask "So, should we go find another one or...?"
    "W-w-wait!" Megumin cried out. "I w-was just-Oh..." With Jared's scolding, Megumin let herself quickly slide under the water. "M-m-mayhe these passengers are just a l-l-lost cause, and we should be s-s-spending our energy on the higher-ups?"
    Orbeck simply pinched the bridge of his nose at the sight of all of this.
    "Megumin, maybe that queasiness of yours may be getting to you." a simple disappointed tone, from a fellow user of magic. "Take a rest for a moment."

as for shanoa.
    "The former. Let's refrain from overwhelming those people with questions next time, specifically about multiversal matters."

No time to waste. He tries to head to the next fool to speak to and doing the same dastardly procedure of pressing random buttons one at a time, until he gets this poor fool's attention. Then he speaks, more prepared now than ever.

"my apologies from dragging you away from whatever you were doing, we don't mean to alarm you, But myself and a few of my compatriots woke up on this ship without any explanation." he said "we were told this was some kind of...cruse ship? meant to escape the earth's overwhelming amount of pollution...How long has...the Axiom been making it voyage? and where is it heading off to?"

He would have been struggling far more if he hasn't read a bit about pollution.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• venice real.pngspooky real.png

VENICE
    (and Spooky)
    Interactions: P PopcornPie (Megumin) Zamasu Zamasu (Jared)

Venice watches incredulously as Megumin introduces herself, jumps into the pool, and proceeds to soak everyone with her magic. This includes Venice and Spooky, who're now sopping wet from getting a small tsunami splashed on them. Venice shakes herself dry, wetting Spooky even more in the process.

"Sheesh, you could give us a warning before you detonate a bomb underwater! Seriously! This is a public pool!"

"COOOOO!" Spooky hoots angrily.

"...I wouldn't call her that, Spooky. Don't you think that's a little too far?" Out of the corner of her eye, she sees the fat guy speed off. "Hey, wait-!"

She's suddenly picked up by none other than Jared and promptly cuddled. Venice squirms around, trying her hardest to break free. "Hey! Let me go! Spooky!"

"Coo!" The owl hovers down and uses his talons to pull on Jared's hair, which hopefully helps.

"Hmph...It's not my f-f-f-fault if he's eas-s-sily scared." Megumin huffed. "I c-c-can't believe he'd p-p-prefer some c-c-cushy chair over Exp-plosion magic." And then she just...kinda let herself sink. Hey, it was kind of resting.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Eventually, she reached where Jason and anyone else that was with him was. And to save time for us all, she explained what was happening with Kendall.

Yes, this is the entire post, sue me.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ Jason gang (if there is one)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————

And now the kid was glued to her leg. Well, it was better than him being glued to her foot, that was for sure. One quick question: what was a McDonald’s? Once Jason said to bring the kid back to the group, she looked at the kid who called himself Space Kid. “Only if we find one. Otherwise, we can get food somewhere along the way.

She then looked at Killua and rolled her eyes, smiling a little. “
Yes, yes I am. Let’s just go.” Ciri began to head back to where Jason was, letting Space Kid hang onto her leg.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Ciscodog Ciscodog , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
condition: Normal, if not stressed.​
"Hmph...It's not my f-f-f-fault if he's eas-s-sily scared." Megumin huffed. "I c-c-can't believe he'd p-p-prefer some c-c-cushy chair over Exp-plosion magic." And then she just...kinda let herself sink. Hey, it was kind of resting.
"give me a moment." he leaves Shanoa & Jared to take his place, she didn't get the issue didi she. so he approaches the edge of the pool where our explosion magic enthusiast would be waiting.

"Megumin, it doesn't matter if it's my world, your world, or even this one. Not everyone desires or is even able to use sorcery, magic, whatevr...mutivercal equivalent to the term there might be..." he said to the now sinking archwizard, "Can you really imagine anyone here giving care to any kind of magic at all? forcing such things never relay ends so well. It is either a natural fit to the person in some capacity...or no fit at all. And even though this sigh of people and their...glutionus appearance is all the more disappointing, I would bet that even they have their own methods of dealing with the poor choices of this ship."

Could he really leave it at that? "...I may as well ask, but what exactly would your friends...Kazuma? and the others? what would they have done in this case?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Following the obese men in chairs led the two...Absolutely nowhere. It took Hiryu a few laps to notice, but they passed by the door like, MULTIPLE times for at least half an hour. Whisper noted this first, but decided to keep quiet until Hiryu himself noticed.

"Wait a minute." Hiryu finally stopped, turning back to Whisper, who was taking in the sights of the ship. "Are we...Going in circles?" He asked the wolf, who, in turn, gave him a nod. "Dammit."

"Should we notify the others?" Whisper asked her comrade, preparing to activate her communicator watch.

"Nah, I'll probably get chewed on by Jason." Hiryu sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Let's just...Turn at the next hall." He said, nodding. The pair would then go ahead and follow the fat men once more until they found a branching hallway in which they would go and move away from the fat men in chairs. What awaits them there, however, no one would know.

"Yeah alright. Welcome to the crew, Space Kid. We're gonna go introduce you to some other friends of ours. They'll all be excited to see you."
Killua says this with a fairly happy attitude, but to be honest, he was kinda worried what the others would think. Following behind Ciri, he whispers to them:
"Hey, I don't feel comfortable with showing my moves in front of this kid. I'm a bit worried with how he'll react. So consider me powerless for the time being..."
And with uncertainty, Killua follows the "son and mother" on the ship. God this is weird...
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari stood there motionlessly as Kendall plastered a sticker onto his breastplate while making remarks like he was talking to a child. "I mean... thank you?" He said with a deadpan expression on his face. "Granted, this is going to be a pain to remove from my armor..."

Akari saw Kyou present his driver's license to Kendall, and it seemed to be accepted. "I... ohhhhh..." Akari said as he realized something. "You meant any sort of I.D. See, I thought you were talking about just staff I.D.'s. If that's what you're looking for, hang on..." Akari, for the first time in a while since his journey began, dismissed his armor. His Phantom Thief outfit was replaced with his usual attire-- gray laced-up sneakers, black trousers with a belt (along with the pocket fox peeking out of one of his pockets), a white T-shirt with a picture of a golden nine-tailed fox underneath a black blazer, and his black, rectangle-frame glasses.

Akari reached into his other pocket (the one currently not being occupied by the aforementioned pocket fox) and produced his wallet, pulling from it a non-driver's I.D. Granted, like Kyou's, the text was all in Japanese, but since Kendall seemed okay with Kyou's, surely he would accept Akari's I.D., right? "I don't personally drive a car, but it's not like I need to. The trains work just fine for getting me to work. Oh, and I guess if you want to see, I'll show this, too..." Akari then produced his worker's I.D. from Chrome Star and showed that to Kendall as well.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Unspoken Mention)
@CaptainsOffice
(Open for Interactions)

Lealan waves off Kendall as she passes. "Yeah yeah, good day to you too Fire Rat." She takes the lift up and yawns. Maybe she should have taken more of that cupped food while she had the chance.

Orbeck leaned over the edge of the pool, and his lips plainly suggested that he was saying something. Using her staff, Megumin pulled herself back to the surface, gasping as she flopped onto the floor.

From there, Orbeck spewed heresy. Jared too.

"R-ridiculous!" She spat. "I h-h-have never known a soul who d-d-didn't wish to l-l-learn magic! D-d-don't you see? This is wh-wh-what a world without m-m-magic looks like! No excitement! N-nothing to look forward to b-b-but digusting cupped food!" Once again, she thought of Kazuma, and how even he wouldn't be this lazy.

And, speaking of, Orbeck brought up her long lost party leader.

"W-well, Kazuma would..." Megumin stammered, gazing around. Kazuma...Kazuma did like his luxury when he could get it. As did Aqua, and even Megumin herself. Just like that, the can of worms was opened wide. What would Kazuma say if he saw her, any of what she did? Letting a misunderstanding get to her when her teammates were mind controlled? Letting herself be kidnapped by Robbie Rotten? Not accepting the Shareholders' deal on grounds that they looked the slightest bit shady? Barely being of help to Lucky during his time of need? Letting others deal with Wesker and Scarecrow while she forced the injected ones out of their inner conflicts, dooming them to having to come to terms with them at a later date? Using other magics and weapons?

When she dwelled upon it all, she just hung her head.

Kazuma...would be very disappointed.

She was not the hero he had recruited. There was no courage inside, no free spirit. She absolutely enjoyed being in the care of the MPF, it beat White Wolf teeth any day. But the heroics she pulled...she was doing things that her mentors would have done, and done better. So there was her problem-She had failed to make her efforts, well, her own efforts! Had the loss of her Explosion really made her so insecure? "Yes, yes it had."

"...You are c-c-correct. I've spent so much time being Sam-m-m-mus and Mao Mao, I haven't been me!"
She inched aboard an empty chair, getting herself comfortable. "Come! We are w-w-w-wasting our time with the passengers, we need to sp-sp-speak with the captain directly!" She supposed she still felt good about herself in the past events, but now it felt like all her cylinders were firing, and she was ready to make up for all her errors.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Zamasu Zamasu

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"Mmmm... perhaps~" Was Kendall's only response to Agent 3, before he turned his head to face Lucky.
"...Alright then...?" The Inkling nervously laughed it off - now she realised the topic overtaking the room - some form of ID? Passport? Well, this is awkward - she never figured she'd actually need it on the job, stuff like this was not to be heard of! "Hm... I 'do' have one, but I don't tend to bring it with me... What fun that must be." She quipped halfheartedly, shrugging it off with a perplexed smile.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Calm​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Oh, ID. Shi-​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Quite Curious
Interaction: Kendall
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie

It was then that Jett entered, asking who he was. "Well, hello there~" Kendall said, before taking a bow. "I am an entity known as Kendall... I have come across many universes to find this one..." Slowly, Kendall rose up, and then extended a paw. "And now, I would like to check your ID!" He shouted in a very... overzealous tone, before literally snapping his attention away from Jett to then look at Agent 3. Seriously, if you were listening, you could swear you heard his neck crack from the sudden movement.

"Well... yes... but also no!" Kendall explained, still smiling. "See, I was not always there... but sometimes I was... confusing, isn't it?" Kendall smirked. "Let's just say that at times like these... it's important to keep up... appearances~"

As the captain said his or her name called Kendall, Jett hears the question that she needs a identification card right before saying "Well, I'm actually a first-time visitor also just like the rest. And me & my friend join the group, I guess. But I got along with them since we met in a camp, so I'm Jett by the way." She whistled a bit wishing that Thorne came here and will be shocked on how the captain is looked like, she turned around at everyone that is inside of the captain's office in quite a scenario that if they are now in a group conversation. It is now a battlefield right after the conversation is going on, she was being so aware on what happens next. Jett was waiting for Kendall to respond her question being a first-time visitor inside of the ship, hoping that she'll could be fine in the ship and a new universe.

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Being a Curious Girl
Interaction: Jett, Kendall
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Meanwhile, when Thorne was wandering around the ship. She realized that Jett might be in trouble or having something on her mind, she accidentally walked into the Captain's Office without knocking and saw Jett with possibly the captain talking to her and Agent 3 right before saying to Kendall "Oh, w-what is this?? And you possibly be the captain of this clean yet beautiful vessel that is traveling all around space? I'm Thorne by the way, I'm actually Jett's friend and possibly new allies with the MPF." She extends her hand for a handshake just to be friendly towards her and tries to not attacking her on purpose or it'll be a completely nightmare in the ship, she smiles hoping that the captain will respond to the friendly introduction by Thorne.

• Well, for a god, Wesker certainly was pretty puny. It only took a quick salvo to blast him to smithereens, and after Megumin handed Morgan his other LeMat Revolver back, there wasn't much else to do. Well, except for shortly mourn for Byakuya, even if the guy was a jerk, but it only seemed like a split-second passed before the group inevitably moved on... to outer space.

Needless to say, the shift in scenery needed some time to take in for both Kassandra and Arthur, so it probably wouldn't have been too surprising to see that both took their sweet time to get accustomed to the new world yet again... especially the entire mall itself. When Micah himself declared his disapproval of the new scenery, even the rival gunslinger couldn't help but slowly nod his head.

"I think... I think that's the only thing you and I can agree on, Micah." He grimaced at the sight of all sorts of people just being lazy in general. The Spartan, too, blanched at the sight as she removed her helmet to take in the sights and smells.

"This is definitely not a place I want to stay in. Don't think anyone would need a mercenary to do anything around here..." Kassandra shook her head in disdain before Ikaros took off, flying above the human chaos and letting her scout the area out on her own. Of course, during this time Ciri headed off on her own, at which point the Spartan split off from the others to trail the Witcheress- which was lucky for "Kendall", as it meant the latter would avoid having his guts torn out by a vengeful Eagle Bearer.

Instead, Arthur had followed Blake second-naturedly, who had lost her other two teammates from the messy teleportation from Wesker's world. Just like Blake, he had read up on the Blood Gulch incident, and knew about the supposed Eric taking on a new name. But this Kendall in front of him? He wasn't giving the fire badger the benefit of the doubt this time. Something told him this definitely wasn't the Eric the duo had known and loved back in the Tesseract Incident. Something about Kendall reminded him of the slimy liar that was Micah, and the American certainly was gonna keep his guard up especially when Eric had severed all contact with the MPF beforehand. Regardless, he had absolutely no ID, so all he could do for the time being was hang back and watch Kendall with suspicion. He ended up hanging out next to Snake, also pulling out a cigar before lighting it on the ship as he leaned against a wall. Whether the two men talked to each other was up to Snake, but in the meantime Morgan was going to keep an eye on the blue furball.

As for Kassandra, she'd have trailed behind absent-mindedly until now, when Ciri had decided to free a self-proclaimed Space Boy and confuse Ciri for his mother. Seriously? The kid was trapped in an isolated room, without his real parents? Something was certainly wrong here.

"Do you remember where your pater- er, father- is, Space Boy?" The Spartan inquired despite Jason clearly stating earlier to bring the child along with the group. After all, it was probably for the better if the group found Space Boy's real family before they got into any sort of a fight. Regardless of his answer, the Greek sent Ikaros on his way yet again, this time to scout for a "McDonald's" just because she felt somewhat benevolent this time around. Regardless of whether Ikaros found the unknown place on the path between Ciri's party and Jason's, Kassandra took the lead this time, if only because Ciri had the child to deal with.

"Well, at least this beats that nightmare of a world we went through a while ago, so I can't exactly complain." Kassandra mused aloud- half to herself, half to the others- leaving her helmet off as was tradition outside of combat.

Last edited:

• B.J. got out of his nightmare, partly thanks to Ikaros' screech. Blood was shed, bullets shot, and one Wesker taken care of.

Soon, B.J. along with the rest of his group found themselves in a massive, high-tech spaceship. And based on the look of the ship's... inflated... residents, it was practically a haven for them. These people were complete opposites to Blazkowicz; noxiously lazy, unconcerned with conflict, and living day by day with no purpose. Blazkowicz followed one half of the group once they split off, where'd they find a... walking, talking badger creature by the name of Kendall. B.J. rubbed his eyes just in case, but this "Kendall" was absolutely real. And not a moment later, everything clicked; the Blood Gulch incident, which he skimmed through in the previous universe.

But even if he was unaware of what he was all about, B.J. doubted he could pass through; IDs aren't needed when you're leading a resistance against a fascist regime. So, he ended up along the same wall where some of the loners others against, dangling his hand near his Sturmgewehr.

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Appreciated, Disconcerted, Passive
Tags: (GM)
, (Mimaki)
(Willow)

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Awkward as he naturally was, Sage didn't know what to reply back to Alexis once she had basically returned his own phrase at him. Literally the only that came to mind was repeating it yet again, which would just be weird! So instead, he had smiled at her, in a mix of appreciation and gratitude; Letting her embrace him with her tails as most as she wanted to. He didn't mind it at all, in fact, the young man had kind of felt the lack of a head pat in the middle of all that. Sure, the woman didn't have to, but he had got accustomed to them, and it just felt like the kind of thing for such a reencounter. Though obviously, he wasn't going to say it. Nope! Only kids asked for affection so openly after all.

Hearing that someone was glad to see him again was, a weird, pleasantly warm feeling; It was the type of thing that still seemed... impossible and even so it did make him happy, a bunch. Internally, the pyromancer held on to that little tender joy, nurturing it in silence as the two Kitsunes interacted with each other. There was little to no attention being paid to the words themselves... Just like earlier when he had simply, leaned against a wall and cherished living, except now it was more the idea of belonging. Of actually being wanted. It was only when he had been let go of, and the tails had unwrapped for Alexis to perform the bow, that the Descendant had stopped spacing out right in time to catch the end of the conversation.

"I- uh... I would prefer if you didn't..?", the tone had ended up being more of a suggestion than a request. It was rather strange to be correcting something that two adults had already settled on, his gaze falling to the ground as he continued, "Physical punishment is the one thing I'm not used to, so... I don't know how bad my reactions might be...", 'I can count how many times in a single hand, to be honest', "Probably very bad. We're actually lucky that nothing decided to randomly catch on fire this time", 'I thought you were Lucy!', "Buuuut don't really expect it to hold up.", 'And I can't say being hit is something I should be getting used to, you know?'

Of course, this was when the unknown little girl had come out of nowhere and hugged him. She seemed to not mind his warning about touching Alexis at all... Well more like, not even given it attention, which was quite worrisome. Similarly worrying was the fact that Megumin was going haywire at trying to call these alienated people's eyes, going as far as to climb over the big screen banner structures, at the risk of potentially falling. Sage kept watching her antics with concerned and dreading glances, prepared to catch her in the air if she did slip somewhere, but hoping it wouldn't come to such. Luckily it had not and soon the hat and cape Missy had walked off somewhere else. Hopefully to try less dangerous stunts...

Back to, Willow, the way that the other spoke of not only fire but he too was nothing short of adoring which was... unnerving. He was no Deity and much less wanted to be regarded as one; Neither was the Entity something that one should be worshipping. It sounded just like that weird group that has been asking for the end of the world back in Saraiiho. Way too extreme and to hear even classmates talk about it like a miracle was so, uncomfortable. He'd like the world to stay in one piece, actually!
And here was this Missy, doing practically the same. While Willow was spacing out, the pyromancer had taken a step away and glanced at the others as if asking for rescue. The temperature raised a couple of degrees over a mix of nervousness and stress.

"Okay so uhh, this might sound very weird to you but, I don't actually like Fire that much...", he had averted his gaze from her, laughing nervously, "It's just the Concept that I was tied to from birth.", a long tense pause ensued, this was getting more awkward than normal, "Uhh........ But I do enjoy flying! A-a lot! Maaaybe you'd like a ride sometime?", what else was he supposed to say to that??

When she had offered a handshake, he had ended up taking it to be polite, panicking a bit once his hand had picked up some of the soot and ash. He had to make a second take immediately afterwards to be sure that the charcoal powder was all the was to it, and none of them were burnt and hurt anywhere. What an odd girl. A momentary thought had come by, wondering whether she would be happier with his Ability than he was... And then he thought better not, just as soon as he recalled about the Take-Over.
Yeeeah, no, It was more likely that Willow would have doomed them all... Yikes.

At least he didn't have to engage with the pyromaniac Missy much longer. Alexis had decided to go off exploring and called for them to follow, and despite being unsure whether he'd prefer to leave the colorful twisted landscape behind or cherish more casual downtimes, the Descendant did know that any chance to get distance from the worshipping Willow was welcomed.

"Oh hey, look at that! It seems I gotta go now so, bye-bye~!", he had spouted the excuse with an unnerved attempt that a wave and grabbed Leo's arm, pulling him away from the scene as both of them followed behind the Kitsune. Nope. No way he was risking leaving the other behind with the disconcerting child, nu-uh, "Please don't follow us, please don't follow us, pleeease, please don't follow us!!"

Once at the office, Sage would finally relax again, letting a huge relieved sigh. Sheesh, that wasn't something that he had expected to rile him up this much, but ho boooy, did it do just that! Mostly the associated memories with the... Enders? Whatever they called themselves; Always a displeasure. Why were so many people keen on destruction? Where are these nut-jobs coming from and can they please stop that?

Anyway! With the temperature finally restabilizing as he calmed down, the young man would eventually take notice of the futuristic control panel in the room and the weird blue and yellow talking creature that was handling it. Huh, didn't it seem oddly out of place in such a scenario? Still, as he watched Alexis pull out a card of some kind, it suddenly hit the pyromancer that his habit to bring all his belongings for the trip wouldn't actually be useless! Scavenging one of his jacket's pockets, he had soon pulled out a wallet. Just cheap imitation leather in a shade of black, slightly charred from the last few happenings, but not too dirty after it had taken a bath in the train with him. Inside were three different cards: Citizen ID, University student card and an electronic bus pass that maybe didn't work anymore after the aforementioned bath. Oops! There was also an internal attached coin pouch with, you guessed it, coins! Not enough to buy anything sadly.

Both the Citizen ID and University Student card had similar amounts of information. A picture, name, not a real date of birth (June 12th), expiration date of the documents... The usual stuff. For the student card, there was also a date of entrance, an associated number and major section, which read 'Philosophy', and in the back, there was all sorts of information about the institution itself, like address and phone numbers that didn't mean anything off-world. Now the citizen ID was, curious, at least for those from alternate Earths.
It looked exactly like an American State issued ID might, except that no names of locations matched; Neither did the flags/state shape, despite some imagery being off-puttingly familiar. It also had fields for address (the Phoenix temple's address), physical features and more numbers, like every good document in existence. It was also sightly scorched and melted in one of the corners, even if the date of emission was barely months behind the student card's. This poor card had already suffered an accident in its very short life.

He didn't know which one was more valid, so to avoid having to pull and store cards multiple times, the Descendant had just given them both to get checked over, storing them back into the little wallet simply once and last. Trailing after Alexis as usual, Sage had interpolated himself between her tail barrier and Leo, preferring a spot by the very back of the elevator. To be honest, he also had no idea of where they were going but it couldn't be worse than the last world.

As long as Willow did not decide to join them, this was fine and dandy.

"Nope!" Space Kid replied in an almost... blissful sense of unawareness, in response to Lilith's question about his small helmet. Unfortunately, Ikaros was unable to find a McDonald's. However, Space Kid himself had... well, some form of answers for Kassandra and Corvo's questions.

"I dunno!"

And then, he merely hung onto Ciri's leg as she continued to walk.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Ciscodog Ciscodog

"Mmm...." Kendall merely shrugged nonchalantly once more, that relaxed smile still resting on his face. "Couldn't tell ya!"

With that, he leaned forward when Alexis produced her card for him to see, and squinted his eyes a bit. After analyzing her card, he leaned back, smiling and nodding again. "You're good to go!" He said cheerfully, before pressing a button, causing the white elevator behind him to open. Luckily for the new Warframe, he was able to sneak into the office just fine without much consequence whenever the door was opened for Alexis. He nodded at Akari and gave Arthur a small wave as he noticed him staring at him. Then, he looked at Agent 3 once more.

"Sorry, but you must have some form of ID in order to--"

He was cut off by the intercom springing to life.

QizPizza QizPizza FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Celestial Speck Celestial Speck BoltBeam BoltBeam quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"I... see...." Was Jason's only response to Blake's explanation of the "new" Eric. He paused for a moment, trying to figure out what to say next. "Well, I think our next course of action should be seeing the Captain of this thing..." He said, before walking off in the direction of the Captain's Office, expecting Blake to follow.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Hiryu and Whisper found a janitorial closet.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"H-hey!" The woman who Orbeck had stopped angrily shouted once he had done so. She then heard out his words, her angry expression soon turning to one of confusion as time went on. By the time he was done, she merely just went, "U-uhhh..."

And then the intercom of the ship shut on, interrupting them.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Zamasu Zamasu

By the time everyone had entered the Captain's Office, you had all seen the same dark room that Benrey had been in. There was little time for small talk, unfortunately, because within a few moments of your arrival, a large panel from the bridge began to descend onto your floor. Once the lights cut back on, you found that on the panel sat not only the captain, but quite possible the most overweight man on the ship! The talking steering wheel that Benrey had met hovered behind him, staring at all of you with its red eye.

70dc4f9792edf1ceebf18ffb669bf025bdf1ff3br1-720-286v2_hq.jpg

"AUTO..." The large man said in an annoyed tone to his steering wheel companion as he looked at him from the corner of his eyes. "You told me that there was only one identifiable person on the ship..."

"THERE MUST HAVE BEEN MORE THAT HAVE COME UP, CAPTAIN."

"Well, then..." The Captain would sigh as he turned around, looking at all of you. "Is this all of you?" He asked, only for Micah (who had sneaked onto the current floor alongside Alexis) to shake his head. "Nope."

"Right... of course not..." He sighed again and pushed his chair forward, allowing it to hover over to a nearby intercom, and flicked it on.

Story Update
"This is Your Captain Speaking"

No matter where you were inside of the Axiom, you all were presented with the same message over the loudspeaker.

"Would all bipedal... walking mammals, please make your way to the bridge. Thanks."

With that, the feed was cut, and your next objective was set.

"Ooo~ Guess that means me!" Kendall cheered in a sing-song tone as he hopped away from the podium (and, in turn, off of the box he stood on to reach it) and eagerly skipped over to the elevator. As more of you shuffled into the area, Kendall turned mid-skip to face you. "I'm leaving the elevator open, so don't be a stranger~!" He sang out, chortling a bit to himself as the elevator popped open, and he entered it.

Within a few minutes, the rest of you had shuffled in, entering the elevator and making your way up to the Captain's Office. There, the Captain himself was staring at you all, occasionally tapping his fingers against the armrest of his chair.

"Right..." He said, his voice trailing off as AUTO handed him what looked like a cup of coffee, which he would take a sip out of, before setting it down beside him. "So... first of all, who are you people? Second of all, how did you get on this ship? And third of all, why are you on this ship?"

Looks like once again, you had some explaining to do.

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
JRay as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
@StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
@jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
marc122 as Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Zamasu as Jared Williams (OC) and Shanoa (Castlevania)
BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
@bloodyninja64 as Dennis Robbins and Kanon Marshall (OC)
AlexandraRoseLeclerc as Jett and Sage (Valorant)
Celestial Speck as Kyou Tana and Cópia de Mimaki Kunosuke (OC)
Ciscodog as Killua Zoldyick (Hunter x Hunter)
@GearBlade654 as Force Commander (Dawn of War 2) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Haws (Roblox) and Venice/Spooky (Havoc Fox)
@Jabroni as Jeff "The Dude" Labowski (The Big Labowski)

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Then, he looked at Agent 3 once more.

"Sorry, but you must have some form of ID in order to--"

He was cut off by the intercom springing to life.
Agent 3 was about to respond as well, but before she could, she would hear the intercom and silence herself before she even made a noise to begin with.
No matter where you were inside of the Axiom, you all were presented with the same message over the loudspeaker.

"Would all bipedal... walking mammals, please make your way to the bridge. Thanks."

With that, the feed was cut, and your next objective was set.

"Ooo~ Guess that means me!" Kendall cheered in a sing-song tone as he hopped away from the podium (and, in turn, off of the box he stood on to reach it) and eagerly skipped over to the elevator. As more of you shuffled into the area, Kendall turned mid-skip to face you. "I'm leaving the elevator open, so don't be a stranger~!" He sang out, chortling a bit to himself as the elevator popped open, and he entered it.
"The bridge..." She thought aloud, and after seeing Kendall head into the elevator, she herself would opt to follow - when able to, that is. She remained still and silent when the elevator began to move, and eventually it stopped - and with that, she exited and followed along the crowd of people who obviously/most likely went with as well (why wouldn't they), to the Captain's Office!
Within a few minutes, the rest of you had shuffled in, entering the elevator and making your way up to the Captain's Office. There, the Captain himself was staring at you all, occasionally tapping his fingers against the armrest of his chair.

"Right..." He said, his voice trailing off as AUTO handed him what looked like a cup of coffee, which he would take a sip out of, before setting it down beside him. "So... first of all, who are you people? Second of all, how did you get on this ship? And third of all, why are you on this ship?"

Looks like once again, you had some explaining to do.
"...First of all, that's a long story. Second of all... No idea. Lastly, no idea." She plainly stated, trying to bluff her way through the first question without going too far ahead - she's not sure if she can trust him with this information, after all. "Seriously, we've just as many questions as you, to be quite honest - unless I'm wrong about that part, but. I'm pretty sure none of us have any idea what we're doing here."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Calm​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The Captain!​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

• "Hey, H-hiryu! Whisper, h-h-hello!" The circle had inevitably brought Megumin to find the wolf and rider. "I'm on my w-w-way to the captain! Care to join me?"

Unfortunately, before either of them answered, everybody who still had functioning legs was called to the captain's office anyway. "Heheh, s-s-somebody noticed my Explosion! L-l-looks like the answers are coming after all!"

Last edited:
Benrey
After some time waiting around doing nothing, two familiar figures entered the room, greeting Benrey, as more and more entered. Of course, something else disrupted his thoughts, since the captain of the ship finally made his appearance, and like the others, he was fat, maybe even the fattest of everyone on the ship..... but he didn’t care as the captain said something to AUTO about being more than one person here, which was Benrey to say the least, before the captain said something about bipedal mammals, probably the MPF, and then waited as everyone else entered the room.

After everyone had entered, the Captain took a sip from a cup of Joe, and asked the three main questions to the which Benrey answered earlier. Making a sigh, Benrey spoke loud and clear to the captain
“Ahem..... we are the Multiverse Protection Foundation.... or MPF for short.... and our main mission is to protect the multiverse from those who wish to destroy or take over them.... we are basically are just multidimensional space cops.” Benrey stopped before showing the watch on his right arm. “This here is a teleportation watch that allows us to teleport to worlds that are tainted with either Twlight, one of the substances a evil warlord named Ganondorf is using, or anywhere else that is filled with his evil minions and such. And third, we are here because either something dangerous is happening right here on this ship without you guys knowing, or that the general area this ship is in might be in danger of something out in space, but we can’t tell for now... it might be a alien infestation, a attack from hacked robots, space pirates... I don’t know. But we do know that something is wrong here, and we are here to help solve it....” as Benrey finishes, waiting for an reaction by the captain.

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Shooting Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"Oh, great! We found the least used place in this fucking ship!" Hiryu practically threw his arms at the closet, pointing at it the moment they found it. "Clearly, this is a momentus find!" His tone was shaky, as if angry at something.

"Are...You okay?" Whisper asked, worriedly. The Another Rider simply looked back at Whisper with a blank stare on his face.

"No." Hiryu's monotone answer, soon sighing. "Let's just get outta here and turn the next corner." He said, and the pair soon got out of the janitor's closet.

Just as they did so, however, the Captain(or at least, the fatass they thought was the captain) asked everyone who's walking to the bridge, with a strange, bewildered pause and emphasis on walking.

"Well that's a bit rude, ain't it?" Hiryu commented, turning to Whisper, "At least we know where we should be. The question is how do we get there."

". . ." Whisper's annoyed grumble, with a presumably pouty face under the mask.

"...Are you pissed?"

The pair would then wander around aimlessly...Until they found Megumin, all in t h i c c makeup and stuttering.

"Jesus christ, what happened to your face?!" Hiryu's comment before joining the archwizard to the bridge.

They're probably the last ones to get there, but at least they're there. The Captain of the ship is, of course, another fatass with an AI Co-Pilot named Auto. This is bound to end well.

"First, we're like the Multiverse Police--we're here looking for something that may or may not fucked up your universe that has something to do with the evil tyrant, Ganondorf." Hiryu answered the first question before raising his hand, bending his elbow and pulling down on his sleeve to show the watch. "Second, we got here thanks to these Multiverse Watches--did we establish an actual name for these?" Hiryu asked, "Third...I dunno. Either the problem's in this ship or somewhere else."

• venice real.pngspooky real.png

Venice
    (and Spooky)
    Interactions: Zamasu Zamasu (Jared) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Captain) Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Hiryu) @Everyoneelse in the captain's quarters (general question from Venice)

Venice swiftly lands on her feet. "Thanks, Spooky!" she smiles up at her owl as he lets go and flaps his wings excitedly. He then zips away from Jared and back to Venice's side. The wind dragon glares at the human, clearly not impressed by his approach to cute things.

veniceangry.png

"Hey, mister! Don't you know you shouldn't just grab anyone off the street and start petting them?!"

Before she can get too angry, however, the wind dragon is interrupted by the buzz of an intercom and a request from a man's voice asking every 'bipedal walking mammal to come to the bridge.' Venice and her pet owl exchange a quick glance.

loud.png

"Coo?"

venicequestion.png

"I'm pretty sure that means us..."

"Coo!"

"Oh no, buster. You're coming with me even if you can fly!" With a hoot of protest from the owl, the two dash off into the distance, leaving everyone else to follow. Those two are quite fast...

LATER, IN THE CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Venice glances around the captain's quarters with wonder in her eyes. She's flown planes before, so seeing something as high-tech is something surreal. She glances over at AUTO as he hands the fat captain a coffee. That must be the copilot! Robots... something about this one reminds her a little of the one she fought back in Miracle City- the one that pretended to be an officer and only won their fight because Venice was caught off guard. Argh, and she had her on the ropes, too! At least Mister Joey escaped...

The wind dragon comes back to her senses as the captain begins to press the group for questions. She steps forward with a salute, not a stranger to having superiors onboard an aircraft.

venicehapp.png

"Mister captain! I'm Venice the Wind Dragon, pilot with the Vanalian Air Force and defender of Miracle City!"

Spooky chimes in for the umpteenth time with a "Coo!"

"AndSpookytheWonderOwlyes," she quickly includes with an unamused look. She then moves onto the captain's other questions, but- well, she stops when she remembers the one glaring issue here. "And we've got no idea why we're here." She looks at the rest of you for answers. "What about you guys?"

She stops to listen to the other answers. Her attention is mostly caught by Hiryu's colorful responses. "Multiverse Police...? Ganondorf? Multiverse Watches? Wait, can you guys slow down...?"

Last edited:
"poopy di scoop"

It was heard by everyone. A sudden phrase of some unknown language and source.

"scoop diddy whoop"

And another. The direction became clearer now, as the voice quickly grew louder. Was it some ancient magical incantation, or just gibberish some idiot was spouting?

"whoop di scoop di..."

There was a clear source to the voice now. Anybody who decided to look over now saw it.

1441286087064677.png

"... Poop." Kanye West finally finished. He now stood there, back straight and head held high, wearing a full red Adidas suit. Not a sweatsuit of any kind, but an actual full, formal suit. It was just red and had the three stripes on it. How did he get there? Why was he there? Who the hell even is he? All of those are questions.
"Fear not, my beautiful children!" His voice rang out, sounding soft yet somehow charismatic. "For I am here to show you the light of the way of the path of the journey of the Lord. Ye."

51c9a58e6bb3f7896f00000e.jpeg

At that same time, a young girl came in, weakly pushing open a door and panting heavily. She had brown, sort of greasy looking hair in a pony tail behind her head and wore a pair of jeans under a worn-out looking red sweater. "Mother... fucker...How do you people deal with all these st-..." She cut herself off as her glance fell on the elevator just a few feet away from her.
"... Oh, fuck me..." she groaned, collapsing onto the ground just breathing heavily, sitting with her back against the wall.

The Man That Was Suddenly Just There moved over to the child, kneeling in front of her and pressing her entire palm fully onto her face. "LORD!" He screamed loudly. "Forgive this child for her insolent cursing and grant her the strength she needs to RIIIIIIIISE UP!" With that, he jumped up and raised his arms high, looking up towards the ceiling and closing his eyes, starting to wave his arms back and forth. "RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGES OF THE JOURNEY WE CALL LIFE! HALLEYEEZAH!" After that, he seemed to just quickly hum some tunes to himself while waving his arms slowly.

images

Ellie furrowed her brow and stared at the man. "Yeah... Dude's crazy..."

Users who are viewing this thread