Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Trying to Calm Herself Down on Her Thoughts
Interaction: Thorne
Mention: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

As the doors were now off its hinges and it was revealed as a advanced city plaza with overweight people that are in floating chairs, Jett was trying to look around the plaza after she stepped out but she decides to have her thoughts being cleared about Blake saying on her mind '.....Now what do I need to do in this plaza?? I just saw the rest going their different ways but clearly I really need to have a view but it is actually space so I'll be not breathing outside unless I have a space suit on, and I think that I should take a look at a pretty comfortable spot which is actually had a window that could have a perfect view of space in the outdoors just to not think all about Blake.....'

She was trying to walk around the pretty advanced city plaza and was not trying to look at the overweight people with floating chairs, but how did they have this life here? Maybe it's because they are extremely being happy in this ship, Jett was stopped as she saw an window that clearly has the outdoor being space, so she puts hands onto her pockets right before sighing as a sign of what will come if she is now in a battle in this new universe.

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Trying to Find Other Locations in The Ship
Interaction: Open
Mentions:

Meanwhile when Jett decides to step out of the door and revealing as a advanced city plaza with overweight people in floating chairs, Thorne decides to not follow her friend since she thinks that she needs some time alone. She walked to her own location and she thinks about this ship is going to be attacked or something great or worse, she then tries to find the other locations saying to herself 'How do I find somewhere else despite this is huge, now where do I last go to?? Oh that's right, that conversation with Jett. Why did she say that to me also?? Is it really a personal secret which she told me from when we are met in that camp, isn't??' Thorne was questioning on why did she hear the confession from Jett, she shook her head off as a sign of focus on what will she needs to do.

"Whatever you say," Micah replied to Megumin half-heartedly, practically waving her off as he entered the room.

walle_0_43_16.jpg

Those of you who had made your way to the Captain's Office would have found it to not really be an office at all! Instead, you had found yourselves in a rather empty, chromatic room that had an almost.... eerily empty feeling to it. There was an elevator at the other end of the room, and besides that, a few black leather couches lined the walls. In front of the elevator was a small podium that had a keyboard attached to it. The keyboard was long and had two occupants stationed there. The first was a large white and black robot with a red eye and two square handles, which appeared to be used for typing.

kendall_bust.jpg

The second was a badger in a white and black checkered scarf, and a white captain's hat. It was a figure some of you may have recognized... as either "Kendall" or "Eric".

"Ah, good evening, passangers~!" Kendall said in a sing-song tone of voice as he looked up at all of you, resting his paws against the keyboard. "Do you have your IDs on you? Or are you first time visitors here on the Axiom?" He asked. His voice was spoken in an almost... knowing tone of voice.

Agent 3 would have eventually found this room in her search as well.

P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

BrightConcernedHapuku-size_restricted.gif

"WALL-E!" The small, compact little robot exclaimed as it extended its arm out to shake Kyou's hand, wrapping its claw-like fingers around his own. The robot, apparently named Wall-E (which, if Kyou noticed, was also printed on its front), was indeed fairly filthy! So much so, in fact, that when he eventually retracted his arm, there was a fair amount of dirt left in his red palm!

"Aww... can we keep him?" GIR would as a second time as he turned to face Zim. "Can we keep him? Can we keep him? Caaan we keep him? Can we keep him? CAAAAAAAAAAAAN we keep him?" He asked, over and over again, as he climbed atop Kyou's head and started pulling on his hair with his small hands. He leaned down, making his face parallel with Kyou's, only GIR was now upside down. "CAN WE KEEP HIM!?" GIR shouted in a loud, high-pitched voice. One that was so loud that in a normal circumstance, it would have alerted everyone nearby... but, well, the people aboard the ship merely continued whisking on past without a care in the world.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Megumin was, in fact, able to find any empty chair! Though, as she rode in one and inevitably did pass someone, she would have found it pretty much impossible to... well, get their attention. Instead, they remained laser focused on the holographic image in front of them, not at all concerned with the archwizard's antics.

Nearby, in Midna's chair, she stared at her milkshake for a long moment... before ultimately shrugging and tipping it towards Lealan. "Knock yourself out." She said nonchalantly. She then watched as Willow reappeared and asked her for her drink as well... and then just got one of her own. "Uhh... alright..." She muttered, confused.

All the while, Leo stood there, licking his popsicle.

P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FoolsErin FoolsErin Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza

Before Orbeck, Shanoa, or Jared had a chance to even try and get one of the ship's many denizens' attention, the former of the trifecta would have been met with what sounded like a high-pitched whirring noise from behind him, as well as a small, vibrating sensation on the back of his leg? Whenever Orbeck turned around, he would find that the source was yet another robot.

tumblr_pclz26qknh1qk6qs7o9_250.gif

The robot in question was an extremely small, white robot, with yellow eyes and a red siren on its head. It appeared to be very angrily (or at the very least, very diligently) scrubbing away at the dirt and grime that was present on Orbeck. He was doing so, of course, by using a small, thin, oval shaped wheel that connected both of its arms.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Zamasu Zamasu

During Ciri's lone-wolf quest, she wouldn't really hear any conversations of note. They all mostly revolved around food, meaningless products, the latest movies and television shows, and a variety of other ultimately meaningless things. After a bit of searching on her own, though, she came across a particularly interesting room.

wall-e-2008-go-4.jpg

The room in question was lined with what appeared to be escape pods. Thousands of pods, all with what looked like comfortable chairs and confusing controls, filled the space of the walls in the room.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Shanoa & Jared Williams

As they were about to get anyone's attention, Shanoa and Jared looks down and notices the robot cleaning away the dirt on Orbeck's shoes. "Oh look at that, this little boy's cleaning house." Jared said.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Aaaw, the little dude was smart, wasn't he! He even shook his hand and all that! That was adorable! Kyou simply smiled, as he placed a hand over his mouth to muffle a little laugh out of adoration over the little robot. Although...He did seem old. Like, older-then-him old. There was rust on his metal, he smelled of heavy trash and dust and just seemed like he didn't have anyone but himself to take care of his metallic for a long time. He couldn't help but feel bad for the little dude. Still...He clearly didn't belong here. Maybe he was a way to find out about Ganon's influence?

Regardless, the caucasian-and-red Half Oni didn't have much time to reply, before GIR started screaming and pulling his hair, much like a child. His screams did make the mayor of Kyoto place his hands over his ears in pain, a ringing sound almost coming being heard from his perspective as GIR screamed. Thank god he raised a little girl who was way louder than him...

...Well, that was a lie. Nobody was louder then GIR, and Hibiki wasn't mentally challenged. But that didn't come across his head.

"Hey hey now lil' guy, he isn't a doggo now! At most though..." Kyou turned to face Wall-E, as he kept smiling as he rubbed his hands across his ear. "Say...Waa-aall-Eeeee, right? Are ya lost 'round these parts as well? Ya wanna stick together? Me and m' group are tryin' to find our way 'round, maybe we can help one another 'round!" He was fine with helping Wall-E get around without any sort of reward too, but he felt the need to ask, anyway. Kyou shared a sense of innocence similar to the old robot, but that didn't stop him from trying to play smart for the sake of his companions. From what he can tell, Wall-E is a very noteworthy individual, and can probably lead to something related to Ganon.

Lilith
Lilith.png
While Lilith had her eye on Alexis she ran up to Sage and hugged him, profusely apologizing for leaving him in Scarecrow's smoke from earlier, she didn't seem to be under control or anything so that's fine, Lilith thought that Orbeck knew this to since everyone was grouped together.

"I guess I should explore this place while I'm here." She says to herself while she floats off. She eventually found herself in a room with thousands of escape pods and Ciri was conveniently here as well. "Oh I didn't expect you to be here as well." She says in a slightly surprised tone.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
(Location notify)

Rex give Lucky to the armored man, in hopes he’ll have enough comfort to relax him, fortunately so far, Rex and Megumin’s words seem to work on the rabbit but then he continues harping on his ‘failure’. Sora notices this and decides it’s time to step in. “No one’s torturing you, Lucky. You only think that because you think there’s a bar everyone’s made you have to reach for too, don’t you? Well you don’t. Everyone helps out here in their own way, be-it big or small. And.. right now, you may think you failed or that we don’t need you; if that were the case, then the MPF wouldn’t have called you, even with the stuff you caused at the gulch.”

Sora leans in a little closer to Lucky, but just away not to where he wouldn’t smell his bad breath. “Y’know. I know someone that’s kind of like you, he’d get angry a couple times, but for the right reason. One day, he wanted to give up, just like you, and I had to help him learn that wasn’t the case. Despite that, when he still down in the dumps, he knew he had a job to accomplish. Defending his castle, and he did. You still have a chance to protect your castle. All the loved ones you made along the way, think about them, think about the people who don’t have it as easy as us. Do this for them, Lucky. Think about it.”

Sora walks by Rex only for him to reply. “Smooth.” Soon, everybody there enters the captain’s office. Everything looks fine, albeit not without a little chills, not knowing what they’re in for. Soon they would be shocked to find the returning Kendall here as well.

YOU!Sora and Rex say in unison.

“What are you doing here, Kendall. Haven’t you made enough lives miserable?” Sora ask

“Good question. He’s probably up to no good somehow.” Rex suspects. The boys are clearly not happy to see him after turning on them for the heck of it in the gulch, and for getting Lana killed. That’s when it hit Rex. “Oh no.” He quickly goes toward Lucky hoping he wouldn’t start another panic attack. “Lucky? Hey buddy. I know what you’re feeling right now, and I hate him as much as you do, but you gotta cool it. Okay, let’s at least ask him what he’s doing here BEFORE we start another fight, remember that, the one you were having a moment over, the same one we got body swapped for? Now just relax. I’m here for you.” He said, as he’s rubbing Lucky’s head throughly to help him not get shoot out in space or even have a cardiac arrest! Rex nods for Sora to handle most of this.

“Okay. You being a jerk and knowingly love it aside. Out with it!”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

walle_0_43_16.jpg

Those of you who had made your way to the Captain's Office would have found it to not really be an office at all! Instead, you had found yourselves in a rather empty, chromatic room that had an almost.... eerily empty feeling to it. There was an elevator at the other end of the room, and besides that, a few black leather couches lined the walls. In front of the elevator was a small podium that had a keyboard attached to it. The keyboard was long and had two occupants stationed there. The first was a large white and black robot with a red eye and two square handles, which appeared to be used for typing.

kendall_bust.jpg

The second was a badger in a white and black checkered scarf, and a white captain's hat. It was a figure some of you may have recognized... as either "Kendall" or "Eric".

"Ah, good evening, passangers~!" Kendall said in a sing-song tone of voice as he looked up at all of you, resting his paws against the keyboard. "Do you have your IDs on you? Or are you first time visitors here on the Axiom?" He asked. His voice was spoken in an almost... knowing tone of voice.
...The heck was going on here? As she found this room during her search and came in, the Inkling was washed over with confusion. She could recognise him, and at the same time - she couldn't. Something was... different here. At least she knew where they were! "Erm, I think it's the latter...?" Agent 3 thought aloud, in the same, confused tone, scratching her head. "...The heck is going on here, though?"
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confused​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Trying to get answers​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

• "Lucky, shooting us would have been playing into Scarecrow's wants, not defeating him." Megumin continued to pet Lucky. "You resisted. That's the strong part."

"I ran the fuck away!" Lucky shouted. "Instead of facing him, I let Benedict give me amnesia! It didn't even work that well, I just got confused!"

"You let Benedict smash your head in?!" Megumin's cheeks turned slightly paler. "Oh, Lucky, that's a horrible thing to do to yourself! Small wonder you're having these freakouts all of a sudden. Now you're going to need help from Mewtwo as well!" Honestly, that was the kind of solution better off as an absolute last resort. What was he thinking?!

"I thought I was gonna recover in time to kick his ass. Instead, he got away." After Sora said his piece, Lucky covered himself with his ears. "I was given me chances. Many of them. And I let you all bust me down. Anyone I did have, I failed."

"His reputation...'Pure Rage In A Bottle', that's what they called him." Megumin's eyelids fell as she remembered what she read from Lucky's file. "Because he was always a one-rabbit party, he has never felt the pressure of keeping himself from killing friends. The walls he cherished were comprised of abandonment, bitterness, pride, and, most importantly, wrath. Before us, he had nobody to show him the true ways. And now he's being forced to take it all in at once."

She looked again at the captain's office, then to her departing chair. "Lucky, may I trust you to investigate the captain's office? Unless you'd rather check out these chairs' path of transport, of course."

"Nah, Lassie, you go ahead." Lucky's answer was troublingly soft. "I think I'd rather stick with Rex right now."

"All right, but if there's trouble, call."

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Entering the room and looking around, it felt... strange. It was something about the room that made her feel uncomfortable, which didn’t help the slight feeling of paranoia she got from being there. At this point, if you didn’t have paranoia, you were way too trusting.

It intensified a little once she saw a familiar face, one from the Tesseract Incident, albeit looking very different from the last time she saw him, which made her eyes widen. “
Eric? What are you doing here? What happened to you?” The tone of his voice definitely seemed to suggest that he knew something and considering it was used when he asked if they were first time visitors, she stared at him. Something was wrong with him, she could feel it.

Whether they would act on it or not remained to be seen, but it maybe wasn’t a good idea considering that he could have access to something that could get rid of them.

And then Sora and Rex got angry when they saw him, calling him Kendall. There was a Kendall mentioned in the file, but why exactly were they calling him Kendall?
Both of you, stop it. I’ve known Eric since the start of all of this, he’s not going to hurt us. At least, I hope he isn’t.” She then looked at Eric. “Isn’t that right, Eric?

Blake certainly had her suspicions, but acting hostile towards him when there was something wrong with him wasn’t a good idea.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————

Upon reaching a room, she looked into it to find what appeared to be some sort of pods. Upon seeing the controls, this was more than likely those escape pods that she had came across one time while jumping from world to world and universe to universe. They could be their ticket out of there and if the passengers were there against their will, they could get out this way too.

Taking the communicator out, she radioed in. “
It’s Ciri. I found something that could help us.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ everyone else

Blake interjects, telling Sora and Rex to calm down. Saying that Kendall won’t hurt them. “Hate to break it to you Blake, but this guy’s literally a sellout!”

“Back at the gulch when we had to stop the Meta, he gave some of us a choice to join him or not. Kendall doesn’t helps us or the Meta. He fights us just for the heck of it, when we’re trying to stop the Meta from doing some damage, and he picks then of all times to start a fight.”

“Yeah. There’s a reason why we don’t like Eric, Kendall, or whatever his name is. You can ask Lucky, Kassandra, Captain Falcon, anyone who was there at the gulch, this guy’s bad news.” Rex turns back to Kendall. “So. You were saying on, how you’d get here?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Blake presented an interesting point: Apparently, once upon a time, Kendall was a much nicer guy. The one Lana had originally been in love with? Presumably. If only that Eric was the one Lucky had met. "He's not at all the 'Eric' you know, Lassie." Lucky growled, lifting his craned head towards the Faunus. "He was banished to Caboose's mindscape, for good reason. Sick son of a bitch, we were his to fuck with. Acts so above it all, when, really, he was subjected to the same humiliation and slavery we were." The glare in his eyes was cold enough to leave sores. "Worst of all, he chose to play us all like fiddles, and serve Meta instead of the greater good, while Lana was kidnapped right beneath his nose. And the event drove her to suicide, all without him to help her through the trauma."

"I've sworn to avenge her ever since. Did you know I actually bothered to save the dress she wore? Before I would leave it at her grave, I would have strangled you with it, so you would die remembering the girl you left for dead. I wondered when I would finally be able to drive me blade through your ear canals. One year later, here you are, and it turns out you chose the lap of luxury over the meek love of a gentle, caring heart, right when it needed you most."
Lucky snarled, stepping forward. "So, Kendall, tell us, was this your reward for helping Meta? Did Toffee order you to finish what the enemy started in Blood Gulch?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Relieved, Understanding, Affable
Tags: (GM)
, (Mimaki)
(Willow)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage tried to hide his disgruntlement with the whole 'talking without him knowing' matter, but he had still grown noticeably stiff as Mimaki had told him to not worry about it. Being the last one on the subject, or even not at all was something that the pyromancer had a strong dislike for, if only because he had lived it numerous times throughout his life already. It reinforced all the marginalization he had been through as well as made him feel very alienated from things... He wanted to belong, be treated like a person, an equal and this kind of action dragged him back, even if momentarily, at the feeling of being different and dealt with cautiously out of fear.

Taking a deep breath and shaking his head sightly, he let it go as the conversation continued.
Getting stuck with it was pointless...

"Uh? Why do you say that? Are adults not allowed to have friends?", that's what had stuck with him from all of that. The idea that other's times ran differently than his own had been grasped repeatedly during previous and the current adventure, "Well, I have no idea what a 'Shinigami' is... But that's good to know! It's hard to remember at times, and I have the tendency of getting a bit... h-huggy.", the young man had averted his gaze, mildly embarrassed, laughing awkwardly, "I'm still working on that."

Kindest Kitsune? Ehhh, Mimaki was making a tough claim, "Now-now... It doesn't really have to be a competition, does it??"

And then Sage had been suddenly hugged. (Didn't I write this exact phrase a couple posts back?)
This was becoming a reoccurring theme, wasn't it?

Uncertainty gripped at his mind, the presence of fox tails wrapping around him registering before their colors. It could be either of them, and as such the first instinct had been to be ready to run in case he had to. Even as Alexis spoke, the pyromancer still took noticeably longer to relax in the embrace, taking second and third guesses, cautious over letting Kagutsuchi trick him into a Take-Over again. Eventually, he did let the tension die down, taking a relieved sigh and glancing up at her with an expression in-between gladness and sympathy. And still, he did not know what to say... At least, not as an adult.

As a child? He'd have teared up, brought a bundle of furry tails close to his chest and just poured every feeling and every thought on her. 'I was so scared!', 'suddenly I was all alone again and I didn't know what to do!', 'You lied to me.' Sentence after sentence, not meant to be accusatory or anything of the sort. Just the raw unfiltered truth. But that wasn't him anymore... And as such, the young man's reaction had perhaps been unexpectedly distant and mild.

"H-hey! You're finally back!!", ho boy, there was a lot to reply to, "Look, it's... okay. We were all put through some really heavy stuff... Like, I can't even imagine what either of you..." the head had cocked towards her, then Leo, "...saw. I can understand needing time to process everything.", he smiled at her with a solemn nod, "Honestly, I, couldn't really tell what was real or not after a while... So yeah, definitely not a fun time.", the young man had laughed nervously, scratching at the side of his cheek.

"I'm okay, yeah, Kyou handled all the healing, and I was chilling with Leo back there for a couple minutes. It was nice to finally relax again~", aaand she kept going, so he kept answering. Sage had completely missed the part where the visions were provoked by a gas, not that it changed much... He just wasn't sure of how to make this short, "Well...", he grimaced sucking air in-between his teeth as it hurt just remembering, "I tried getting to Leo but was blocked and then I turned around and I was home again. But it was night time and everything was destroyed, burning and empty. And then I ran into the Entity and we fought it out... as It kept telling me things. It was very confusing, like, the logic seemed really sound at the time and I started doubting myself...", he paused, suddenly downcast.

Even just thinking about it... He could still feel the moment the It had caught his wings on the air, gradually crushing them, the frame of the construct breaking like each new fracture was a needle to his very core. His own despairing screaming voice rang through the chambers of his mind as if it was happening all over again. He shivered and pushed it aside before he had been grounded even in the memory.

"BUT! Then you showed up! You, Hershel, Leo and Lucy, with past motivational lines... I mean, Lucy just went 'get up and kick Its butt or I'll kick yours myself', which is very like her!", he had laughed softly in amusement, "And then I put up a fight for as long as I could. It all ended abruptly once we hit lockdown. I guess it was a draw?", then came the Take-Over question and- It was impossible not to come to a full halt, "...I-", luckily he didn't have to answer that one, instead sighing in relief, "The state of my jacket kinda says it all, doesn't it?"

"No, Alexis...", he interrupted her new set of apology, "Alexis, it's fine. No one could have known any of that was about to happen and I made my own mistakes in dealing with it too...", the young man then proceeded to pet a tail softly, following the way of the fur, --just as she had done to him during the body-swap episode--, seeking to reassure and calm her down, "We're either all to blame or none of us. I mean, sure, I feel a little betrayed... But I also know that's coming from child me and that there's a lot more to it to consider..."

"I'm just glad that you're back, really, I was getting quite worried! You can ask either Kyou or The Goddess of Hearth about it and they'll confirm that."

And again! This time an unknown little girl had tackled him out of nowhere.

"Heeeeey, I uhh, don't know who you are, but nice you could find us?", he pulled the girl with a hat similar to Megumin's aside, away from Alexis, looking to avoid unintentional contact, "Also careful near the fox lady, she's a very kind person but touching her can get you hurt without her meaning to..."

He wasn't sure what to think of either mentions of making fire or a witch lady, so there stood a confused pyromancer watching the little girl try... something in a cup which was probably a bad idea. Sage didn't trust the food of this place at all.

Last edited:
Benrey
While Benrey was too busy eating popcorn and such..... and also walking outside to see all the fattsos on weird chairs and the environment here. The others went to different parts of the place, to which Benrey decided that now it’s time to go and follow Micah.... along a few others to a empty and chromatic room...... with two people, a robot, and some sort of weird badger that people seem to know here. He didn’t care about the conversations going on around here, as he approached the two and took something from his pocket... which was his own passport and revealed it to the two: A44B4A9A-F75D-40D6-984C-56503AAC6C61.png
Except.... it had a couple of anomalies with it.... such as the name Benrey continued on and on, going from where he was standing all the way to the wall of the room.... well... it looked like it was actually going through it and seemed that it would never end. Another is that he was apparently born on ‘94’.... but the rest of the DOB was hidden.... and his Eldritch nature also showed that he wasn’t even a male or female in the first place.... well... it only shows that on the passport.

Benrey just waited for the two to check it while Benrey said to the others
“You should have brought your passports....” while waiting.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @To whomst it may concern in the chromatic room

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake looked at Sora, Rex, and Lucky who were very adamant on him hurting them. Yeah, the file had explained the events that they seemed to recall matched up, but would he really hurt them without a reason to? They seemed to think so, but then again Sora and Rex both had less than the recommended amount of brain cells than everyone else and Lucky was hellbent on revenge.

Blake, however, knew differently that he wouldn’t have hurt them without a reason. So if they wanted to be so adamant on him being a bad guy, they might as well just deal with some consequences.

She would’ve thought that they were smart enough to recognize when to not antagonize someone with an advantage, but as this mission had shown thus far, that wasn’t the case. Sighing, she looked at Eric. “
You’ have to excuse them, they’re first time passengers.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , P PopcornPie , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"Yeah, first time. And hopefully last time." Lucky folded his arms. Blake was a member of the MPF, damn it, how was Kendall's being here not setting off a thousand and a half red flags?!

He climbed atop Blake's shoulder, whispering into her ear. "Okay, we've told you about the Kendall we know. What about the Kendall you know? Something is up with you."

Blake, instead of believing the boys, decides to doubt them and pretend as if they’re crazy.. well Lucky is crazy, but they were all telling the truth. “Wow! And the people think we don’t have any brain cells? Earth to Blake. He’s the bad guy!”

After a bit more screaming, GIR had managed to tucker himself out entirely, and curled up on Kyou's shoulder before falling asleep. He even started sucking his thumb, much like an actual child. Wall-E, however, simply nodded in the affirmative. It seemed that he was unable to really speak, but the nod appeared to signify that he at least understood what was being said, and could even form replies.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

"Miserable?" Kendall would ask in a mock-offended tone, pressing a paw against his chest to further the "act". "Why, my dear Sora, I thought you would be happy to see me!" Kendall exclaimed, before following up his words with a small laugh. "After all.... I did save you at the end of that... what was it?" He asked as he began to innocuously tap one of his claws against the side of his head in a thinking manner. "Mud Dulch Incident?" His smirk soon returned as he leaned forward, shrugging. "Honestly, the name escapes me, but you get the idea~!"

Kendall's eyes would only narrow in an way that showed clear interest in Lucky's attempts to subdue the angered Lucky, and whenever he was finished talking, Kendall merely rested an elbow against the podium that stood in front of him. "Me? Up to no good?" He feigned a gasp, gesturing to himself again. His ears even dropped a little as he spoke, though despite going through the motions, he was still very clearly faking being "offended". "Why, I'm merely a simple clerk, Rexy, 'ole boy!" Then, he looked at Sora and opened his mouth to reply, but before he could, Lucky finally stepped in.

And with his words, Kendall finally showed some emotion. "L-Lana... d-died...?" He asked, seeming taken aback by the statement. He took a small step back, seeming to be in shock as his head was lowered to the ground. His ears actually appeared to drop this time, and if Lucky looked hard enough, he could swear tears began to form in his eyes...

Until five seconds later when Kendall ultimately went back to smiling, and just shrugged it off like it was nothing. "Oh, well!" He exclaimed jovially. "No use in crying over spilled blood!" His eyes were immediately taken off of Lucky whenever Blake approached him, asking all sorts of questions. "Blake!" He shouted in a happy tone, holding up his arms. "It's been ages! How've you been?" He asked, only for his smile to deepen even further. "Oh, I'm so happy you noticed~!" He then gestured to himself with both of his arms, and stomped onto the ground, smiling all the while. "I've been doing my fur a different way lately." Though, when she continued to call him "Eric", the Typhlosian merely held up a paw. "Please, Blake, nobody calls me that anymore. It's Kendall now!"

Then, Kendall heard out Lucky and Rex's definitions of him, to which the Pokemon merely continued to smile in the most cocky way he could muster. By the time they were finished, he feigned a yawn, covering his mouth with his paw. "Are you finished yet?" Kendall asked. "Because, I believe you're forgetting that my betrayal was merely a ruse to betray The Meta! If you recall, I was a double agent..." Though, his smile remained all the while as he leaned forward again. "But I'm happy to hear that all of those acting classes paid off! Those weren't cheap, ya know." At the mention of Toffee, Kendall rolled his eyes. "Honestly, Lucky, you should really see a therapist about this chocolate obsession you have. It's getting out of hand!"

With that, he turned his attention away from the group of accusers, and nodded when Benrey presented his passport. "You're good to go, sir!" He said in a friendly tone, before turning to face Blake, waving off her words with a literal wave of his paw. "Ah, don't worry about it for a second, my feline friend."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Despite Megumin's tapping, the passenger still didn't notice her! It was seriously like the entire outside world was literally nothing to them. For the fellow shipmate, the young archwizard might as well not even exist!

P PopcornPie

When Ciri contacted the group over communicators, Jason was the first to pick up. He was off on is own in the ship, standing near a wall as he observed his surroundings. When his communicator went off, he pulled it out and answered it.

"It's Jason. What'd you find?"

(Sorry for the late post... I'll be more active here on out.)
"So this is the new wild goose chase... wait... the hell are we?"
Killua looks around the new room. "A... spaceship? It's sorta big to be just a spaceship though... Better look around. Maybe I can find something."
He follows Ciri, but fairly distant. He doesn't know how they'd react. "If we are in the middle of space... and in a spaceship, there has to be a way to escape!"
He realizes this and begins to follow more intently, but still making sure he isn't seen. He gets spooked by Lilith who seemed to appear right in front of his face, but still somehow seemed to be... invisible in a way. But he can't keep it up forever. "U-uhm, hey guys... Sorry bout following you... but I was kinda intrigued by you Ciri. Killua by the way. Don't think we've met. Part of the Zoldyck assassins family. I just got your name... Ciri, but what about you?" He asks, looking at Lilith. "And what is this place?"
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Well Eric seemed to be happy to see her, which was to be expected. He explained why he looked different, saying that he had done his fur differently and she had to be honest: it was a nice look for him. And apparently he wished to go by Kendall now which she wasn’t going to go against that, everyone had their preferences. “Okay... Kendall. How did you even get here in the first place?

Looking at him, she couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow. “
Don’t worry about it? What do you mean by that?” She then looked at Lucky, who had climbed up to her shoulder and asked her about the Eric, or Kendall as he wished to go by now, that she knew. “
The Kendall I know wouldn’t have hurt you all without a good reason to or wouldn’t have hurt you all willingly. He’s not cruel like you all think he is and I should know, he was there during the Tesseract Incident. Clearly, I know him better than you, Sora, and Rex. Plus, I know better than to antagonize someone who might have the upper hand on us but given that he wouldn’t hurt us unless you all gave him a reason to, he’s not going to hurt us.

There was no reason for her to reply to Rex, especially after he said that she had no braincells. Pot calling the kettle black much there, Rex?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————

It seemed as though someone had chosen to follow her, it being the most recent addition who was then followed by Lilith. He chose to introduce himself to her, saying that he was from a family of assassins which was odd to hear from someone as young as he was. It was a life that children shouldn’t have to be born into, but fate just seemed to work like that.

She looked at him, hearing that he was intrigued by her. This wasn’t the first time people were intrigued in her, but it was usually because of her powers, her blood. Ciri doubted that he was interested in that, so why was he intrigued by her? “
It’s fine. And you already know my name, so there is no point in introducing myself. It’s nice to meet you, Killua. As for where this place is, I have no clue, but it seems like a city in space. I do have to ask: why are you intrigued in me?

Then, someone finally responded to her, being Jason in which she responded back with the communicator. “
I found escape pods. There’s thousands of them, probably all for the people on board.

Ciscodog Ciscodog , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Benrey
After a couple of more accusations to the badger thing.... which was called Kendall..... Kendall went ahead and check Benrey’s passport and gave the go sign to Benrey, to which Benrey responded with “Have a good day sir....” as he put away his passport and went ahead to the elevator past them..... but before he entered, he turned to the others and said “Maybe if some of you were a bit nicer and have some passports on ya.... you could get in without any problem.... after all, having a passport brings some benefits after all” as he stepped inside the elevator, and decided to head up by pressing the button to the captain’s deck, waiting for the elevator to take him there.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ To Whomst it may concern

"Well, you seemed to have full control of yourself. It's pretty hard to do sometimes. Heck, I couldn't even control my own curiosity! But to be honest... I'm worried about my friend. I don't know where he is, but I'm afraid my family might be torturing him."
Damnit, he spoke to much of his family! He winced... but then decided to turn the direction of conversation on her. "Would you like to know... why I think he's being tortured, or why I call myself an assassin?"
He is still awaiting the ghost's name... but now he is intent on seeing if his truth will be revealed right here... and right now.
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ Anyone wanting to hear Killua's story

Lealan sips the cup, letting out a small hum while swirling the liquid in her mouth. "It is pretty good. And more importantly, its nutrients! Now the healing can finally happen!" The Floran drains and then eats the cup, and injects a Red Stim Pack into thr roof of her mouth. Then waves to fhe others. "I'm gonna go look for shit to loot! See ya soon!" The cyborg plant wanders off into the ship if nobody stops her.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FoolsErin FoolsErin P PopcornPie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | @ everyone else.
...Aaaw. The little dude fell asleep. Kyou simply smiled at GIR, before placing him on the inside of his robes, in a little pocket-like thing on the inside of it. There, he should be warm and shouldn't fall off from there. Regardless, with one of the robots taken care of, Kyou soon turned to Wall-E, and gently picked him up as well. Of course, he had to use both his hands due to how wide the little guy was. Of course, his hands felt dirty and greasy after he did it, but hey, at least he wasn't dirtying up the entire place anymore.

"Alright! Don't worry lil' dude, ya gon' be safe with me around!" Kyou exclaimed happily, patting Wall-E. "Tell me, or, well, point me the direction ya wanna go, and I'll take ya there! Oh, wait."

Kyou then proceeds to turn on his tablet and calls the other members of the team. He also gives it to Wall-E, showing that he can type on it in case he wants to send a message to Kyou! But after that, Kyou calls out to everyone- except Mimaki, who didn't have one yet.

"Heeee~eeey! Guys! I found a little dude! Wall-E! He's a robot, don't think he's from 'round 'ere. He may be useful and said he'll help us out!"

Lilith
Lilith.png
Ciri decides to introduce himself to Lilith, his backstory seemed to surprise her a bit due to how young he looks but she didn't mind much, the multiverse has a lot of strange happenings after all. "Well your story seems to be pretty interesting doesn't it?"

Suddenly another person walked into the escape pod room and almost walked right into Lilith who spooked him a bit, he seemed to know who Ciri was but not her so she presented. "My name's Lilith, sorry if I startled you there." Killua asked the two some questions and although she thought it was a little off ease she responds anyways. "Well I guess so."

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)
Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back