Kendall would finally speak up after all the bickering. He reveals he’s a double agent and the double crossing back at the Blood Gulch was simply a ruse and he had no remorse to Lana’s death. “But Lana looked up to you. She had friends, and a life. She died because she tried to follow you wherever you went. And you don’t care?” Double Agent? But. That can’t- okay, if that’s the case, why didn’t you join us? At any point in the fight, you could have helped us immensely.“

“Also. May I add, if you really were a double agent, why didn’t you join us? At any point in the fight, you could have secretly sabotage Lobo and whoever else was there to help us.” The boys were completely awestruck. Rex was more confused by Kendall’s actions, while Sora was disgusted by his inability to care.

Blake also seemed to ignore Rex, probably for the obvious comment he had just made to her. Which is quite odd. I’m not seeing a pot that kettles. If by kettle, you mean take the first act in killing literal zombies and save everyone, rather then a few dumbasses who wanted to be befriend or protect them, then yeah. That pot is calling quite loud!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
"The same way you did, I suppose," Kendall replied to Blake with a shrug, "Though, if you're all here, then I guess it really IS a small Multiverse after all, hmm?" He asked, his lips remaining curled upwards into a permanent smile. Said smile would then find itself facing Benrey, who was also met with a quick salute from the Typhlosian. "And to you as well, soldier!"

Then, Sora and Rex spoke again, and practically asked him the same question. "Oh, but I DID help you, don't you remember?" He asked in his usual sly, slightly cocky tone of voice. "If you recall, I attacked The Meta with my full power towards the end of the fight, and then held him down so that the rest of you could finish the job~!" Kendall practically sang out, his tail idly swinging behind is body as he spoke. "I merely made him think I was working with him so I could get in close." Then, he feigned a frown, puckering out his lower lip. "Sorry if my thunder left a few scratches... but I'd be happy to kiss it better~"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie BoltBeam BoltBeam Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"Alright," Jason replied in the affirmative. "Investigate them further and report back what you find." He said to Ciri, before the feed was finally cut, due to Jason switching channels when Kyou called. "Alright, well, as long as you're sure that he's a friendly."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

As the elevator closed and Benrey was lifted up into the Captain's Office, he found that the ride up was quite the smooth one! Within a matter of seconds, the crisp, white doors of the elevator opened for Benrey, which granted him entrance into the supposed office of the ship's Captain.

hqdefault.jpg

The room was dark, with the only source of light being a large, futuristic looking keyboard. It was enough to let Benrey see the spacious room, however. There was a few knick-knacks scattered about, though before he could really take a look around the place...

"STATE YOUR BUSINESS AT ONCE."

The talking steering wheel's voice was deep and cold and mechanical. Its one red eye stared into Benrey's two, scanning him over.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Unfortunately for Lealan, she wouldn't really find anything worth looting. Sure, everything around her was expensive and fancy looking, but most of it was just intangible looking holograms, service robots, and more food cups. She did find some fancy looking towels in a towel closet, though! And from the looks of things, they hadn't been used in years - if they'd ever even been used at all.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

tumblr_n1bkp509OE1tsa1opo1_500.gif

Whenever Kyou picked im up, WALL-E's arms and legs appeared to retract into his body like folded clothes into a cabinet, which only left his two goggle-like eyes poking out of the top. When Kyou asked him where he wanted to go, WALL-E pointed towards the door marked "Captain's Office", which wasn't too far from where they were standing.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Kendall then went on, answering Rex and Sora’s question on how he did help in the end, as he held the meta down for the others to land their finishing blows. “Oh, that’s right. I guess we forgot about that.”

“Yeah. FORGETFULNESS, can be an awful thing. Okay, so you’re not all bad as we badly remembered. A lot can happen in a year. But do you even know where we are?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | @ everyone else
Kyou nodded affirmatively at Jason's question even though he couldn't see him. "Aye aye, sir! Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he is! Just an innocent ol' bot. Pretty old too. Poor thing's all rusted. But yeah, I'll keep an eye on 'im, we headin' to the captain office. Kyou out! Oh, and if Mimaki asks, tell 'im where I'm headin'~" Kyou noted, before turning off the communicator and patting Wall-E on the head. "Alright, Captain's office, eh? Oooh! I'll get to see a real-life spaceship captain?! Wait, he's prolly all fat too...Oh well."

Regardless, Kyou grinned, before...Not running at high speeds. In fact, he ran quite normally! He knew Wall-E was frail and GIR could wake up if he went too fast, or worse, fall off. As such, he's keeping a steady running pace, jumping over anything in his way, as he made his way towards the captain's office, as he sang a little old song- from his time, anyways. He was a teen around 2017...And Japanese. Please bear with him, Wall-E! At least he was decent at singing...

Benrey
After reaching the top to the captain’s deck.... just like the outside, is a pretty much futuristic room, except much more fancier looming due to it being the Captain’s room obviously.... but there were a couple of wrappers thrown about, but before he could go and explore a bit, a steering wheel like robot who was either the captain or important crew member of the ‘ship’ questioned Benrey and his reasoning for being there. Doing a small cough, Benrey proceeded to say “Ok..... you may be the captain or high ranking crew member of the ship, but what I got to say may be something that might threaten the crew, the people, or the entire ship, but I’ll explain some things first. My name is Benrey... a member of the Multiverse Protection Foundation... or the MPF for short, and we go around the multiverse trying to protect it from the hands of tyrants who are trying to take it over.”

“And we only arrive to areas that need our help and/or tainted by Twilight, and there are more of us in here with all the same goal, to find whatever is causing this problem either on this ship or somewhere in this surrounding area in space. So I know you may be wondering about it.... but there is something wrong here and we are here to help. So if you have seen anything out of the ordinary or any information that might be useful here, you can choose to keep it to yourself, but we can solve the problem much sooner and cause much less damage in the process here, since I’m sure you have a crew to protect here, and protecting them is what most captains or high ranking members would think of.”
as he finished, not even taking a breath the entire time.... but Benrey just hoped that this thing wasn’t the problem here or that they can at least cooperate a bit here.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ Benrey the negotiator

"Well, if your alright with it Lilith."
Sounds like Killua's gonna have a long story...
He started very laid back and calm. "I grew up in a very large home. I had a a bunch of family members, including my parents, grandfather, sister, and three brothers. We also had a bunch of slaves at our place. We aren't allowed to interact though... Anyways, we were forced everyday after we turn 4 or so to become trained assassins. We have 'special powers' that normal people can't do. Or at least, that's what they said. when I turned 14, I decided to leave the mansion." He transitioned his speech to a more enlightened voice. "I wanted to try to pass the Hunter Exam. It's pretty much a bunch of brutal trials to see if you got the guts. When I was there, I met Gon. Gon is my best friend, and my first one, too! We trained together, hung out together, we practically were brothers! As easy as the exam was, I actually failed because of my older brother, Illumi." His voice then became grim and dark. His smile turned to a frown almost instantaneously. "He said I was growing weak, and I needed to go back to the mansion immediatly. I refused and showed him how strong I was by breaking the only rule of the final trial. I killed my final opponent. I was then directed and taken by Illumi to the Zoldyck Family Mansion. There I was given a 'punishment'. Of course it wasn't much," he seemed to shiver at that, "but you know, nothing too bad." He seemed to be trying to hide something... "Gon and his friends came over to pick me up and out of there, without my parents' consent. Of course, I was fine with it, but after being taken away, I feel like almost anything could happen to him! Because I don't know who took me here, but I have a feeling my family did this to me, and are now going to punish him for 'interfering with my assassination nature'. Although I may have been able to deal with mine, I feel something worse might come to him."
And with that out, he took along breath, and continued to his present feeling. "I'm just... worried, y'know? I might be able to defend myself, but what's the point if he can't defend himself. Gon may be the strongest person I know that isn't an assassin, well, other than the people I've just met, but what if his strength isn't enough?"
He was trying to act calm, but there seemed to be some slight cracks in his posture and facial expression. "But hey, if Illumi or anyone else really is behind this..."
He made an all too familiar expression...
1597184588615.png "I swear to god I'll kill him."
He realized what he had just said and done. "Oh crap, sorry. Just bad memories and worry is all"
He rubbed the back of his head, nevously, clearly taken aback by the fact he probably just spooked them.
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ anyone else wanting to know Killua's backstory

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    condition: Normal, if not stressed.​
    Before Orbeck, Shanoa, or Jared had a chance to even try and get one of the ship's many denizens' attention, the former of the trifecta would have been met with what sounded like a high-pitched whirring noise from behind him, as well as a small, vibrating sensation on the back of his leg? Whenever Orbeck turned around, he would find that the source was yet another robot.

tumblr_pclz26qknh1qk6qs7o9_250.gif

The robot in question was an extremely small, white robot, with yellow eyes and a red siren on its head. It appeared to be very angrily (or at the very least, very diligently) scrubbing away at the dirt and grime that was present on Orbeck. He was doing so, of course, by using a small, thin, oval shaped wheel that connected both of its arms.

how ironic that it was the Undead sorcerer with a filthy coat who was targeted by this tiny robot, working with due diligence to clean out the much as the much from his shoes as possible. Seeing something so small act so aggressive over his apparent filth was relay a humerus moment for Orbeck.

As they were about to get anyone's attention, Shanoa and Jared looks down and notices the robot cleaning away the dirt on Orbeck's shoes. "Oh look at that, this little boy's cleaning house." Jared said.

"This small mechanization...has a point at least."He proceeded to bend over and pat the robot before facing the two of them. Apparently Mr closet man has decided to join them, because of the pool. Still better than those gluttonous people...

"I'll need to get a replacement for my attire at some point," he said in jest. "Bur, for now, let's just get someone's attention...without causing any undue panic."
    A quick look around should reveal the closest person sunbathing around here. From what he saw form the antics of a few people, Nothing short of sabotaging their chairs will get their attention. Orbeck would walk over to this...unlucky passenger, ignoring whatever trivial topics this passenger was talking about as he glances around...until he finds some sort of panel with buttons on it. With his options limited in getting this person's attention, Orbeck starts pressing a few buttons, one at a time. Hoping that the disturbance would knock this glutton out from his/her trance.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Zamasu Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• "Hello? Do you know anything about this ship? Its captain? Hello?! Very loud voice next to you! Hmph!" Megumin was a Crimson Demon, damn it, and Crimson Demons did not tolerate being ignored!

So she stuck her face right between the nearest passenger and their screen, glaring with wide eyes. "PLEASE! STOP IGNORING ME, AND HELP ME GATHER INFORMATION FOR MY TEAM!"

Last edited:
"Oh, don't worry about it," Kendall replied to Rex and Sora, waving off their words like their angry accusations didn't mean anything to him - which, judging by the way that he carried himself, they probably didn't. "No harm, no foul, as they say~" He said in a smooth tone, before hearing out Rex's question. When he asked it, Kendall brought up his arms and held them out in a grandiose manner, gesturing to the large room around them. "Why, you're on the Axiom, my mechanical friend! The best intergalactic space cruise in the Western Multiverse!"

By the time Kyou, GIR, and WALL-E made it to the Captain's Office, they would be met with the same waiting area that everyone else was in. Kendall looked at them from his podium and offered them both a friendly smile. "Welcome to the Axiom! Do you have your ID on you?" He asked, before eyeing WALL-E and GIR. "And sir, please empty any and all luggage into the nearby MVR•A unit!" Kendall said, before tilting his head over to the unit in question.

latest

It was a small, flat hovercraft, which Kyou appeared to be able to fit both WALL-E and GIR onto with relative ease.

In the meantime, Kendall had turned to face Vauban Prime, whom he just shrugged towards. "Whatever do you mean?" He asked innocently, tilting his head to the side a bit as he smiled. "Everyone here looks fine to me!" He said jovially, not only seeming to not care about the state of these people, but actively welcome it... to an extent. And then, there was Lucky, who kept pressing him and asking him personal questions. All the while, Kendall's usual smile remained on his face. He just stood there, listening to Lucky blabber on. When Lucky finally did finish talking, though, Kendall opened his mouth once more,

"Sir, do you have your ID or not?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie BoltBeam BoltBeam Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

"Alright. Contact me when you find anything else interesting."

That was all Jason said in response, before the feed on Kyou's communicator was cut.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

The steering wheel robot stared at Benrey with his singular red eye for a long, long moment. The entire time, no words came out of its speakers, and once Benrey was done explaining his story, it stared at him for an even longer few moments. After a good, what felt like, thirty or so seconds between the two, the steering wheel backed away and retreated into a hole up in the ceiling. Benrey was left alone in silence for another few moments... until it came back out of the same hole, directly facing him.

"THE CAPTAIN WILL SPEAK WITH YOU SHORTLY."

With that, the steering wheel retracted into the back into ceiling, leaving Benrey alone in the room once more.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

The tiny robot, which was practically as white and as clean as pure porcelain, didn't even notice Jared's words (or anything else around him, really) as he instead focused more on cleaning up all the gunk and filth that was present on the unbathed sorcerer.

giphy.gif

It wasn't until Orbeck reached out to pat him did he stop, at which point the tiny robot let out a loud, high-pitched scream due to the amount of filth that Orbeck had just rubbed off onto him! Without hesitation, the robot pulled its scrubbing machine away from Orbeck and began to desperately scrub himself, trying his best to get all of that disgusting muck off of his poor face.

This luckily gave Orbeck the distraction that he needed to freely disrupt the passenger's daily lives. The occupant in question that he had chosen to disturb was an overweight short-haired blonde male, who appeared to be watching some kind of internet cat video. He was laughing to himself dumbly when Orbeck approached, and like the sorcerer had figured, the man didn't even notice him. However, his dastardly tactic of pushing random buttons actually did the trick, because after a few delicate pushes of the right buttons, the screen in front of him shut off.

1597187061395.jpeg

Startled, the man jumped back a bit into his seat, wincing a bit. It was like his eyes had been glued to that screen for so long that it took him some time to realize that there was even a world around him. Once he had actually done so, he shot Orbeck an annoyed look. "H-hey!" He shouted angrily. "What's the big idea, pal!? I was watchin' that!" He screamed, though after a few moments, his eyes widened as he gave the man a lookover, as well as his two companions. "Woah... w-what the heck's wrong with you three!?" He shouted, his annoyance soon turning into what looked like genuine fear...

Fear of their fit, healthy bodies, to be exact.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Zamasu Zamasu

That very important question, and Kendall just wanted Lucky's ID. The rabbit snorted. "It's as Blake said, Laddie. We're first timers. In fact, I doubt we're even going to be stayin' that long." He flashed Kendall his watch. "Look, if Blake knows you, then you gotta know the MPF, right? We're here on a mission. You seen any suspicious characters around your ship?"

Last edited:
Kendall merely shrugged again. "You know, everything's all fuzzy there. Though, a great man once told me something," Kendall leaned forward again, resting his elbow on the podium. He looked Lucky in the eye, smiling widely.

"If you're gonna have a past, then you might as well make it multiple choice~"

P PopcornPie

Lealan grabs one of the towels and rubs it against her face. Finding it to be acceptable, she throws it over her shoulders and stores the rest into her inventory. Free materials, heck yeah! She leaves the closet and begins to search for something like a maintenance room where she can obtain more parts and materials.

Shanoa & Jared Williams

Jared begins the burst out laughter when the headpat made the robot scream and start cleaning itself. On the other hand, when they got the attention of one man and felt visibly terrified by their appearance, Jared steps in and said "Easy there, big guy. We're not trying to hurt you or anything. We just want to ask something if you don't mind."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

"So what you're sayin' is, whoever did it ended up wipin' your memories?" Great, just great. Even the Director didn't go so far as to wipe the memories of those he got to enslave. "Do you at least remember how the fuck you got to be an ID checker aboard a space cruiser?"

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Once Akari entered the Captain's Office, he noticed some kind of receptionist robot, along with...

...some kind of talking badger with a checkered neckerchief?

Whoever this badger was, they seemed... a bit too cheery. Akari definitely saw them as suspicious. "An... I.D. card? I'm not a staff member, so... I suppose you could say I'm a 'first time visitor'. My name is Akari Kishiri, though I also go by the codename 'Paladin'." He replied to the badger, who was apparently named "Kendall". When Benrey whispered to everyone about how they should have brought their passports, Akari could only silently shrug.

While Kendall (who was apparently called "Eric", too? Akari was getting a bit confused...) and other members of the MPF started talking about past events, Akari tilted his head and quietly let them talk, since he had no idea what the hell any of them were talking about. Folding his arms, Akari said, "Beg pardon, Kendall... but I'm rather new to these multiverse-hopping adventures. I will openly admit that I know next to nothing about the events of this 'Blood Gulch' matter, at least, what pertains to you in particular. What I do know is, this group does have particularly important matters to attend to. We were sent to the Axiom for a reason, but what that reason is exactly, I am uncertain. However, as I lack any sort of passport or Axiom I.D. card, I suppose I may need to wait here a moment. If there is some protocol that needs to be carried out, I will comply."

Interactions:
@CaptainsOffice
(Open for Interactions)

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Listening to Kendall, her paranoia slightly grew. But why did grow, this was the same Kendall she knew back during the Tesseract Incident, right? He didn’t have any ill intentions, so they should be fine and yet, paranoia was still there.

Paranoia truly was a bitch.

She then looked at Lucky, who still had his doubts. “
I’m not sure what could’ve happened.” Kendall then mentioned that whatever happened to him to make him Kendall was fuzzy, which meant that someone wiped his memories and quite possibly experimented on him to cause it. “But whatever happened, it messed with his memories. Kendall, what was the last thing you remember before everything became all fuzzy?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————

A small chuckle came from her as he said that she seemed to have full control. “Thank you, but recently, having control is a hard thing to come by.” Killua then mentioned something about his family torturing his friend and she looked at him. They were a family of assassins, but torturing one of their friends? Clearly, they didn’t know how to treat people that were friends of their own family members.

When asked if they wanted to know why he thought his friend was being tortured or why he called himself an assassin, she nodded in response. Before the story could start, Jason replies back to tell her to investigate the pods before switching channels in which she put it away and started to listen to Killua’s story. Really, being trained ever since you were four to kill people clearly wasn’t the best life for a child, but neither was being trained to hunt monsters. Hearing the part of him and his family having special powers struck a chord with her as she could relate to that.

He then continued, saying that his brother was the reason he failed the Hunters Exam and was brought back to the mansion for a punishment, followed by his friends coming to rescue him. His brother really sounded like a piece of work and it’s understandable that he’d be worried about him. Once he was finished, she walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. “
I understand being worried about someone that you’re close to, I get worried about those I’m close to as well. But I’m sure that your friend can handle himself against your brother, you just have to have faith in him.

Ciri could relate to him, he’s been through quite a lot so far and he was still so young. Not to mention, he apparently had special powers too and that just made her relate to him even more. Looking back at the room with all the pods, she looked at both Killua and Lilith. “
We should go check the pods like Jason asked.” With that, she removed her hand from his shoulder and went to enter the room full of pods.

Ciscodog Ciscodog , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Unfortunately for Lealan, she wasn't able to find the room she was looking for. Perhaps she could try the Captain's Office? There was quite possibly something worth stealing in there!

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"W-why are you all so... thin?" The man would ask Jared as he lifted a shaky finger, pointing at the three as best as he could with his stubby arms. "A-and I have a name, ya know!" He added on, angrily. "I-it's John!"

Zamasu Zamasu Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

"Mmm..." Kendall would tap a finger against his chin. "Perhaps...." He winked towards Lucky. "I'll let you reach your own conclusions on that one~" He said, maintaining his smile throughout Lucky's next question. He laughed at it, or more accurately, lightly chuckled. "Why, I applied, of course!" Kendall exclaimed happily, before chuckling again. "How else would I get a job here?"

He then listened to Akari's words, smiling at him just as he has with everyone else. "Well, aren't you a good little boy?" He asked, before reaching under the podium and producing what looked like a sheet of stickers. Slowly, Kendall would peel off one of the stickers, before placing it on the side of Akari's shirt.

a-We6h1nXg-5_vlMqBHzBjZ3abvFlT3oGfWhxdRcVY67AUt54mriLwPDkip5tz-2nr5DgCad2AyW56ej4tUosj-VmeynHKsZrJ0VjuxiEHrfJvFSZVl8Gz7utDGV3ZtTHZ6EvFW40JR3dUsSBFGBA-4a36-1ctjiOK6xS9j5dXZ7Ab_s486nM1bIYRVnYfsa

"And good boys deserve special rewards, do they not?" He asked innocently, before turning to face Blake. At the question, he let out a hum, and began to tap a finger against his chin. "Hmm... the last thing I remember iiiisss..." His voice trailed off as he became lost in his thoughts. Eventually, he lowered his paw, and nodded. "Getting some milk! Soy, of course. Whole milk does terrible things to my stomach..." Beat. "By the by! Did you know that they charge a whole seventy-five cents extra for soy in my morning coffee?" Kendall scoffed. "Why, they're practically bleeding my poor, poor Typhlosian pockets dry with how much they're charging me! It should be illegal!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

The pods were mostly empty and looked pretty much entirely identical. They were all open... well, except for one at the very end. And, as the small group grew closer to it, they could swear that they could hear what sounded like a soft, light banging and high-pitched, nasally screaming from inside of it...

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Ciscodog Ciscodog ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

• "Jason? I'm working hard, but this ship is hopeless!" Megumin whined. "Even if I stared right into this passenger's eyes, I'd just be ignored! I'll just have to work even harder to get them out of their trap!" End communication...but leave it open in case Jason had another idea.

With impatience causing a surge in adrenaline, Megumin roved all around the ship, performing every task she could think of. She splashed in the pool, loudly recited whatever legends she had in the "town square", used the watch to play foreign metal, even tried to climb the screens and reach the sun. "UNLESS SOMEONE PROVIDES ME WITH AN ANSWER, I WILL NOT STOP BEING DISTRACTING!" She boomed. "Hahahaha!"

Lealan makes a loud groan of irritation. What, was this place made by some stupid ass hat who didn't want the people who board to know where anything is? Who makes a ship so stupidly BIG WITHOUT ANY DAMN SIGNAGE? She punches the wall next to her, heedless of any damage she may do to it. "That's it! I'm going to file a complaint with whatever fatass runs this hunk of outdated junk! And if he doesn't like that, then it's early dinner!!" With that she charges down the hall, dodging past any fat hover chair bound people, robots, or multiverse travelers. Her eyes keeping watch for any indication of where the bridge, or Captains office, is.

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Everyone seemed to have scattered after the door has been opened. Feeling...Incredibly lost, both Hiryu and Whisper decided to explore this place, following the morbidly obese chair dwelling fucks to...Wherever the hell they're going.

Bayonetta and Willow

Bayonetta's Status: Relieved that she wasn't just launched by a speeding rollercoaster.
Willow's Status: oof i forgot i barely interacted with anyone before my weird hiatus
latest
Health: 123/150
latest
Hunger: 105/150
latest
Sanity: 120/120

Bayonetta's Interactions: fucking rollercoaster that nearly bowled her over
Willow's Interactions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Orbeck), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)

Willow, gave a quick nod to Orbeck when he said he and a few others were going to check out the pool. She was perfectly happy being left out of that event, why would she want to hang around something that could potentially douse her beautiful flames? Turning to Sage, It suddenly dawned on Willow that despite the fact she admired the beautiful fires he had set back in the tent and knew his name, that was not a mutual thing. Laughing quietly at her mistake, she gave her best smile and tried to explain. "Ah, sorry. I thought you knew my name. I certainly know yours and your beautiful flames. All that fire back in the tent? That was a bigger blaze then I could ever light..." Willow started, trailing off and smiling at the middle distance as she recalled the burning tent. Shaking her head slightly to bring herself back, she continued speaking. "Anyways sorry, my name is Willow." She stuck her hand out for Sage to shake, her palms noticeably covered in ash from the likely blazes she'd caused before arriving in the group's universe.

Meanwhile, in another universe...

As Bayonetta landed in the next universe, she carefully adjusted her footing, apparently having been set atop very unsteady ground. The area around where she'd been transported was an urban, downtown area. Buildings and billboards of similar colors blended together into a very monotonous cityscape. The only building that stuck out right in front of her, it's walls an elegant muted purple.

(click on the image for jingle)

"Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, hmm?" She thought aloud, reading the sign on the building. What kind of name was Doofenshmirtz? Why announce the fact you were evil on a massive sign? How would one profit off of evil in a corporation? Bayonetta only got a minute or two to question the ridiculousness of the building before feeling the “ground“ shake beneath her. Realizing that she was standing on was in fact a track of some kind, Bayonetta cursed herself for not noticing what should've been one of the first things she saw. "Shit." She cursed under her breath, a dread-filled glance over towards where the coaster would likely arrive proving to yield a very ugly truth. A rollercoaster of all things—why a rollercoaster was in the middle of a city proved a question too difficult to answer at the moment—was mere seconds away from crashing into her. Reacting as quick as she could, the umbra witch dodged with a jump in the nick of time. Relief tore through her body as she felt herself release the Bats Within and shift into a cloud of the tiny animals. As she resumed her true form after barely managing to avoid the rogue ride by a hair mid-leap, she entered Witch Time. Using the slowed time to her advantage, she accessed the Crow Within and used her few seconds of time-altered flight to manage a landing on the railing of the balcony. With the danger thankfully behind her, Bayonetta took a look behind her to see the terrifying extent of what she had escaped. It appeared this rollercoaster spanned the entire city, crossing this downtown area and seeming to reach into the more suburban areas. Who would built a rollercoaster that massive in the middle of a city like that?

Users who are viewing this thread