(Vulban)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage had grimmaced sightly with an 'oops' when Leo had finally stopped laughing at his stumbles through sentences and looked at the ice-cream. Or well, what had once been an ice-cream cone and was now just the cone part and a light brown sugary puddle. It got him to try and internally think back on how many times he had tried ice-cream in life and to be honest, it was probably less times than he had a hamburger... Unless the tempura version from one or another event counted too.

"Aww man, I'm sorry about that, It's trying to keep me from being cold. Maybe I should have said something earlier...", the pyromancer had glanced away with a nervous laugh, "We could surround it with a Frost Array and re-freeze it but, eh it's on the floor now... That'd be extremely unhygienic.", he had half-joked with the idea, chuckling to himself, "And would just make cleaning it harder."

When the other had said it was fine and there was probably more on the ship though, the young man had replied with an 'if you say so' as he shrugged playfully, only to seem legitimately surprised that you could take a bite out of the cone itself and come to a full halt. Uhh what?! Those things were edible? It was made of... some kind of cookie?? He had blinked in confusion at the scene a couple of times, baffled.
Before he could have said anything else, however, the duo had been approached by a huge robot thing! The black and gold machine was a bit bulk at places, and sightly intimidating at a first glance. It also seemed to be quite at home in the strange bright techy room. But what had taken the Descendant off-guard the most had to be the fact that from it echoed a teen-like voice too!
And they sounded just as confused and distressed about things...

"Okay uhh, not really bothering, though I have no idea who or what 'Orkin' is supposed to be. Your world's Deity, perhaps?", wait, getting sidetracked there, "Explanation! Right. So, we're the Multiverse Protection Foundation on a quest to save it from total annihilation?", he kept glancing at Leo to gauge whether he was doing a good job at it, "And we keep landing in worlds that need our help so we do that! Defeat evil, save stuff, all the things! And this time we're...........in Space. ...Ho boy."

Oh, nevermind, Jason gave the run through too, and as always infinitely times better than Sage ever could. Oh well, he tried.
And the kid had apologized! The pyromancer was quite amused and pleasantly surprised with the bow, quickly scrambling to give the other his own, a typical 90-degree Oriental bow rather than the machine's one, which resembled a martial arts one instead. Finally a bow exchange instead of a handshake!

"Hey, it's okay! I've been summoned like this before, it's understandably disorienting. No harm done~", the young man had replied with a sympathetic smile, "Name's Sage, Sage Kaelber! Unless you'd prefer to shorten it to Sey, that's also a thing. I may not know a lot of stuff, but this kind of situation is something I'm rather used to by now, so like, don't hesitate to call if you need help with that, got it?"

The Descendant had waved at the machine, with what he assumed was a pilot inside, the whole time it had stepped away, feeling both accomplished and peaceful for once. He had kinda shot Kyou's direction a brief glance, but then ultimately decided against going there so early. If anything, this was just fine, instead, leaning against the wall and looking at the ceiling lights without thinking of anything, just, enjoying being alive for a moment. As Leo kept nibbling at the cookie-like cone beside him.
If it had remained calm like this, he'd not have complained...

But, this is the multiverse after all, wacky and action-packed was most of the menu.

...Did they really have to break down the door like that?
Sage had sighed as he had caught sight of Rex and that Oriental person he had never learned the name of practically assaulting this poor entry-way, making a mess out of metallic parts before both of its halves had been dropped into the ground with a loud impact. Impatient much? Couldn't they just wait for someone else to come open it for them or even attempted something not as destructive as that? He sure hoped no one would try and bill them for the damage... Everything seemed way out of their league in here!

And just like that, resting times were over. Too bad, he had been quite happy with it. Getting away from the wall and back into his feet, the pyromancer had cocked his head towards the door with a shrug, as if to tell Leo 'well, it doesn't hurt to check it out' and approached the beat down door. He did stop by it for a moment, paying his respects to the slain object with the Sign of the Heart, an object that had once just been serving its purpose before being so ruthlessly put out of commission... Only then had he truly turned around to see beyond the opening and well... It was pretty bad.

For starters, he continued without knowing how to classify anything according to Feng Shui, the assault of colors and forms was nothing short of visual polution. He felt mildly dizzy just by seeing it all, moving and changing images so fast. If the past ten or so minutes had been the pinnacle of casual, chill moments; This here was the complete opposite of it! Torrents of information, of people coming and going, so quick. TOO QUICK. It didn't seem like anyone in this location was appreciating their lives as they should. Everything was just, gone in a flash... It was incredibly sad. Someone had taken the idea of Transitions to a new extreme and the result was... twisted.

"That's in no way what we preach!", this was making him legitimately upset to look at, "You're not supposed to fully detach from things, even less yourself!", the fire-aura ignited as a distressed pyromancer had begun to yell his beliefs at the indifferent crowd as if running a sermon, "Being prepared for when they end, it's different from speeding that end up to the point it can't be felt!! You've completely ditched the Body, Mind, Spirit balance too!! How can anyone LIVE LIKE THIS?! CAN YOU EVEN FEEL ANYTHING AS YOUR LIFE PASSES UNNOTICED BY YOU?!"

After a couple moments of standing there, worked up and panting, Sage would finally sigh in defeat and allow himself to cool down again... He, hated everything about what he was seeing right now, it went against everything that he had been taught and everything that he stood for. What kind of monster ran this facility?! What sort of brainwashing schemes had been used to reduce people to, to... Urgh! He didn't even have a word for it this is how awful everything was!!

"Unfortunately, I doubt any kind of ice-cream we'll find around here is safe for your health... Or anyone's health for that matter.", he had gloomily said at Leo, "And no way I'm wearing a branded jacket, as if, if-" calm down, calm down, breeeathe, "I condone any bit of this- cruelty! It's inhumane!! I'd rather continue with ragged fabric and pockets, thank you!"

As he handed his best friend the lollipop that Benedict had given him instead, as if trying to make up for the ruined ice-cream,the pyromancer glanced at everything with sad eyes unsure of what he felt the most. Melancholy, irritation or disgust.
And he had once thought that New Donk City had been bad already.

Last edited:
Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"Yeah, I thought so." Lucky galloped behind the chair, bounding forward to grip one of Agent 3's tendrils. "You're too passive, Lassie. Let me try. But if it makes you feel better, this won't involve punching." He climbed the Inkling like a rock wall on the playground, perching on top of the chair. "Lassie, come on, let's try to get her to notice our reflections in her screen." He whispered, a flash of naughtiness occuring in his eyes. If the lady noticed, he'd pull himself back to Agent 3's side of the chair with a giggle.
Experiencing a tug on her tendrils (hair tentacles, essentially), the Inkling lightly hissed and bit her tongue, trying to contain herself and glared to Lucky along the lines of 'never do that again' before she managed to peek at what had happened. To her relief and surprise...
The lady in the chair, though, did not yield the same kind of results that Ben had - or any results at all, really. The lady really didn't even appear to notice either one of them!
Absolutely nothing? The Inkling's expression waned and confusion returned to her face. "...Huh?" She thought aloud, and once more to be hearing the bunny speak up - granted the tug and grip on her didn't hurt as much as it could have, but yet she is pained and trying to get a grip.
"I don't think you'll have to worry about bein' spotted, Lassie." Lucky concluded, before hopping off to meet with everyone else.
"...I guess not." She muttered. "I wonder how oblivious they are, perhaps I can test this." She thought aloud comically, and as Lucky left her to it, Agent 3 thought it would be a great idea to just... grab a Splat Bomb and sneak it under the chair before relocating herself to the top of the chair, at the back of it. Just sitting up there, watching from her elevated 'seat' - and taking in the scene. "...Nice."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Concern/Intrigue​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: What's up with this place...?/Space is pretty...​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

Mimaki simply nodded in response to Orbeck's own thoughts and feelings on the matter. There was no real need to reply to him- although he did take note of the man. He seemed wise and knowledgeable- and from his get-up...He seemed to be perhaps a practitioner of the arcane? Likely from another world, though. Wise, although not heavy on armor. He seemed truly skilled and like a straight-man of this party. Hmmm, it seems as if they aren't completely hopeless.

Although- at the feeling of another pyromancer exploding into anger momentarily, Mimaki's eyes widened. Memories flashed through his mind, as an instinct came over him. The memories of a burning town, a dragon getting his shit handed to him by Kyou, the very same cheerful and half-oni with murder in his eyes- his body wicked and massive like a true oni, destroying anything in his path, as everything around him burned, with Mimaki and his friends trying to stop the oni...

It all led to the instinct of chopping Sage's head.

BONK!

...Well, not off, nor with his blade, of course. It was instinct, but it was an old instinct. His hand moved and almost morphed, appearing bigger than it normally was, Mimaki karate chopped Sage on the head, the pain, while not great, was still noticeable from the boy to make him hopefully forget the anger, and what almost appeared to be mist coming from his head.

Somewhere from the room, Kyou felt a phantom pain from the top of his head as he kept searching things around.

"...Ah, sorry, instinct." The Kitsune said, letting his hand move out from Sage's head. "I am...Mimaki Kunosuke. Your...Explosions of emotions reminded me of my companions in the past. I apologize, I don't know much of you, and don't take these words harshly- but please control yourself. You yelling can cause someone other than these people to notice us...And make the enemy take notice of us. Look around you- it's entirely possible this place is jam-packed with cameras and other means for others to watch us." He paused, before continuing. His aura was calm, and while Sage could clearly feel something divine from the man in some way, he could also feel...Anger, much like Sage's, with disappointment and sadness, but it was controlled. Like a river flow.

"I understand your emotions...But keep control of them, lest you end up burning something else then these people's ego, as much as I'd like to see that done."

With that, electricity flowed between the tips of his fox ears again, as Mimaki sniffed the air- as while Kyou searched, Mimaki stood attentive to hear and smell, but still being available in case anyone wished to talk to him.

5DE3FB09-EA7C-482B-B818-1C7DC4A8A74D.jpeg

While taking a tour on his own, not knowing where to go in this boring, chrome wasteland, Rex runs into Lucky who seemed to be enjoying himself and tells him, he’ll enjoy making a scene if it needs be. “I’ll say. This place is just begging for excitement. But let’s not do it yet, you already got in trouble for doing that last time. And while you have a chance to make up for it, and I gotten a chance to cool down, I really don’t want to get body swapped again by a witch with too many anger issues that she makes children cry.” He gestured to Agent 3. “And I don’t want you dirtying up my mouth. Again.”

Interrupting their little conversation was the returning Megumin who was covered in makeup, which got another chuckle out of Lucky. “What the heck happened to you?” He asks the young wizard.

P PopcornPie BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• As she looked around for Ben, Megumin caught wind of Sage's impassioned rant. Over time, she found herself nodding along, her dappled face hardening.

"I can only agree!" She would finally exclaim, stomping forward. "These people aren't making anything of themselves but slobs! It looks to me like everything is taken care of for them, even self maintenance." She pointed to her face, glaring daggers at Sage. "If this were Belzerg, the Demon King would have finished us all off centuries ago. I thought I knew what laziness looked like when Kazuma acquired a great fortune, but this takes the cake!" Looking up at the artificial sky, she remembered their being in space, and gagged some more. "Do these people even know they're careening through a bottomless void? Have they ever felt real sunlight?"

Mimaki would stop the discussion by whacking Sage clear on the head, which came this close to triggering her protective mode until he apologized. With her lips pressed together, she took the kitsune aside, and whispered, "You see, poor Sage is very emotionally unstable. He's stuck between being afraid of himself and wanting to fight back, but not knowing how. It's terrible."

Then she would stomp over to Rex, grabbing him by the collar and telling him sternly, "Do NOT use those bathrooms. There is a floating faberge egg inside, just waiting to use you as its canvas!"

Last edited:
"OOOOOO!" GIR would exclaim in response to Kyou's words as she pointed at the pink robot that apparently defiled Megumin. "She looks like a clown!" GIR exclaimed jovially as he pointed at the dolled-up archwizard with his weird... triangle, claw-like hands. Then, just like that, Kyou sped off to go find clues around the ship. GIR held on all the while, screaming like a banshee at the intense speeds. It didn't take long at all before Kyou finally bumped into... well, someone was a bit of a stretch.

https%3A%2F%2Fuserscontent2.emaze.com%2Fimages%2Fd70474a3-b1c5-44d7-bb9b-1b9ac1119de1%2Fd66a872e-d259-41d1-a028-d0fa1aac2f5e.png

"Woh?" The small, square-shaped robot asked as it tilted its... eyes? Head? Whatever it was, it was tilted at a curious angle as it stared up at Kyou. Slowly, it reached out with a hand that was similar to GIRs and attempted to poke Kyou in the stomach. Why, the poor thing looked like he was about as lost as Kyou himself was!

"Awww, he's cute!" GIR shouted with a smile, idly kicking his legs back and forth, before turning his head to face Kyou. "Can we keep him??"

For Orbeck, crossing over may have been an issue, though luckily for him, there was a nearby pool for him to check out that didn't require the possibility of him even getting run over! The pool was empty, of course. And, judging by how people seemed to be completely ignoring it, it was questionable if they even realized that there was a pool.

Sora, Rex, Lucky, Megumin, and anyone else who had followed them in their own direction, would have eventually found themselves wandering for a bit. Eventually, they reached a set of door's which red "CAPTAIN'S OFFICE" in all caps. Micah had walked with them, deciding to stick with some form of group, rather than just hanging in the back as he had been. He'd watched Lucky with a... confused glance, only to roll his eyes and glance back up at the door after a few moments. "Welp, that was certainly easier than I expected." Micah remarked, before making his way forward, past the sliding doors and into the room. Did the rest follow?

Unfortunately for Sage, though, none of the overweight occupants had heard or even tried to pay any sort of mind to his rant. Instead, all he was met with was Leo placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, while his other hand grasped his lollipop. "I... don't think they can hear you, Sage." Leo said solemnly... before taking a lick from his newfound treat. And then, Mimaki came up to Sage and karate chopped him on the head, only to apologize moments later. All Leo did was stand there and just... slowly lick his lollipop again.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Crow Crow

Last edited:
latest

Vulban prime
Status: witnessing yet another corporate nightmare, Sage's rant, and the war torn talking pobber
condition: normal.​
"Okay uhh, not really bothering, though I have no idea who or what 'Orkin' is supposed to be. Your world's Deity, perhaps?"
A reminder that Vulban is not in the Origin system anymore. By the fact that this guy had no clue what the Orkin is. The truth is much more complicated.

, wait, getting sidetracked there, "Explanation! Right. So, we're the Multiverse Protection Foundation on a quest to save it from total annihilation?", he kept glancing at Leo to gauge whether he was doing a good job at it, "And we keep landing in worlds that need our help so we do that! Defeat evil, save stuff all the things! And this time we're...........in Space. ...Ho boy."

Oh, nevermind, Jason gave the run through too, and as always infinitely times better than Sage ever could. Oh well, he tried.
Yup. His friend there helped out with that tidbit of missing information, still sounds silly if you asked him. but then again the same could be said for his current warframe, and maybe this guy's reaction to being in space, not the surprising kind of reaction but more like he was conflicted over it.

And the kid had apologized! The pyromancer was quite amused and pleasantly surprised with the bow, quickly scrambling to give the other his own, a typical 90-degree Oriental bow rather than the machine's one, which resembled a martial arts one instead. Finally a bow exchange instead of a handshake!

"Hey, it's okay! I've been summoned like this before, it's understandably disorienting. No harm done~", the young man had replied with a sympathetic smile, "Name's Sage, Sage Kaelber! Unless you'd prefer to shorten it to Sey, that's also a thing. I may not know a lot of stuff, but this kind of situation is something I'm rather used to by now, so like, don't hesitate to call if you need help with that, got it?"

The Descendant had waved at the machine, with what he assumed was a pilot inside, the whole time it had stepped away, feeling both accomplished and peaceful for once.

This guy, Sage, dealt with those kinds of situations before? Makes senses since this was an organization meant to deal with...multiversal problems on a scale similar to how Tenno like himself keep a sort of balance between the competing factions of the Grineer and the Corpus, neither of them have the best interests in mind when it comes down to it. Except there is a certain someone to go after in their case.
"Thanks for that. I'l keep that in mind Sage."

Now back to the craziness that is this group They have somehow managed to get through those heavy reinforced doors despite the way they went about doing so. What they found behind that door was...well all too familiar to the operator.
DensePracticalJaeger-size_restricted.gif

The ship you had apparently found yourselves on was filled to the brim with almost comically overweight looking humans. All of them were constricted to floating chairs that appeared to run on some sort of... blue, monorail-like line. They all had a sort of holographic screen floating in front of them, where they were either watching something, playing a video game, or video chatting with somebody! While some of them appeared to be chatting with someone who wasn't present, a good majority of them were talking to someone who was literally right next to them! In fact, the only muscles that appeared to even be functioning were their eyes, mouths, and... somewhat their hands and arms, which they used to eat, drink, and game.
The amount of advanced tech, the overwhelming amount of visual advertisements, the focus on those...deformed remnants of humanity. This is a literal mockery to those who struggle to live on earth. Do they even have a earth in this universe? Because this just looks like the aftermath of some retreat. A bunch of content people. Yes, it may not be as bad as Fortuna where the inhabitants have to deal with Corpus greed in the form of debt bonds, brain shelving, and the threat of thermal fractures. But it is the kind of idleness that has bring down even the most powerful of civilizations. And it looks as if he was not alone on that regard...

"That's in no way what we preach!", this was making him legitimately upset to look at, "You're not supposed to fully detach from things, even less yourself!", the fire-aura ignited as a distressed pyromancer had begun to yell his beliefs at the indifferent crowd as if running a sermon, "Being prepared for when they end, it's different from speeding that end up to the point it can't be felt!! You've completely ditched the Body, Mind, Spirit balance too!! How can anyone LIVE LIKE THIS?! CAN YOU EVEN FEEL ANYTHING AS YOUR LIFE PASSES UNNOTICED BY YOU?!"

He had only just met Sage, and it was clear that whatever ideology he has, was being spat on the face of someone with...some sort of fire powers? Before anything else could happen the guy with the Kavat ears came in and struck the prismatic boy with a chop on the head. Basically telling sage to calm down and not attract too much attention, now that he thinks about it, it would make sense for this place to have some sort of security proxies...He can't really add on to this conversation. So he may as well try to help out with this investigation the MPF is doing.

"The Shareholders could have helped me be strong again. Instead, I was weak. I let Scarecrow defeat me. And he gave me such an easy path to victory! All I had to do was shoot!" His voice fell apart. "I can hear him. He's laughing! LAUGHING! He knows he won!" As he crumpled to the ground, he screamed at the sky, "I'M NOT A WEAKLING! STOP IT! STOP MOCKING ME! LANA?! NO, STOP HURTING HER! I'LL SAVE HER THIS TIME!" The Paw o' Death swung around in the air. "BENEDICT, HEL-NO, NO! I'M...I CAN CALL FOR HELP! I'M NOT WEAK, I'M NOT WEAK!"

Then came the talking pobber, known as Lucky, who was somehow dealing with some sort of traumatic stress? Stuff about shareholders and a scarecrow, and whoever Lana and Benedict where. He came a bit late to fully realize that it was Rex who triggered the out burst. Given that he may or may not attract the attention, Vulban prime makes his way to the panicking Pobber.
"Your called Lucky right?" he said as he tried to take a knell over the creature "No one is saying that your weak, I'm sure you can handle your self just fine with...whatever weapon you have there. But maybe we could all calm down for a moment before we deal with whatever kinds of security proxies they have on this ship."

Sora, Rex, Lucky, Megumin, and anyone else who had followed them in their own direction, would have eventually found themselves wandering for a bit. Eventually, they reached a set of door's which red "CAPTAIN'S OFFICE" in all caps. Micah had walked with them, deciding to stick with some form of group, rather than just hanging in the back as he had been. He'd watched Lucky with a... confused glance, only to roll his eyes and glance back up at the door after a few moments. "Welp, that was certainly easier than I expected." Micah remarked, before making his way forward, past the sliding doors and into the room. Did the rest follow?
Taking a look up ahead, Vulban would find the Captions office. Looks a bit too out of the open if you asked him.
"You...want to come along?' he asked Lucky

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow

Well, thankfully, Kyou didn't bump at a certain dirt robot at high speeds. That would have been disastrous! No, instead, during one of his high speeds chases around, he simply stopped running so quickly and went into normal speeds once more, and just before he was about to run off at extremely high speeds again, he stopped himself as he felt himself almost trip into the small robot that was...Really small compared to him.

"Eh?"

Looking down, Kyou could see...A rather different robot to the ship, at least aesthetically. Much like GIR, this little dude was cute, small, compact, and adorable! And didn't fit the clean and futuristic atmosphere of the ship at all...Well, he did, sort of. He just was really dirty! The small robot would find himself successful in poking Kyou in the stomach, but would just feel his strong muscles that could be easily be confused by hard rock.

"Oh! He is cute!" Kyou spoke, kneeling down to reach the small trashbot's relative size. Soon, the horned man's mouth changed into a wide smile. He was definitely weird looking compared to all the other humans currently here present. He...Certainly broke aesthetic. "Hi there, lil' dude! Ya lost? I'm Kyou!" Kyou spoke, pointing to himself- before offering a hand for the other to shake.

• "Hm..." Megumin glared at the supposed Captain's office. The last time they'd entered anyone's office, the guy in charge turned out to be a psychopath. It would be better to have some idea of what they were headed into than to just barge in. "I don't trust superiors' offices after what happened with Jerome. Micah, if there is any trouble, contact me. In the meantime, I am going to see what information I can gather from these folk. Plus, I still want a milkshake."

The first chair Megumin could spot would be jumped upon, unoccupied or not; if she was riding in an empty chair, then she would lean over to whoever was nearby, "I beg your pardon, I'm on an investigation, and I don't trust this ship. Do you know anything about the Captain?"

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Calm, Chatty, Disappointed
Tags: (Leo)
(Megumin)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
The white Kitsune's approach had been accused by Magical Detection, a reading snuggled just in-between Kyou's and Alexis'; The trio of strong presences making not only the distinction between them more difficult, but making the whole thing more bothersome than usual. This was a sensation that the pyromancer would have to get slowly re-accustomed to, like a constant itch running down his spine; Interpolated with the vertebrae themselves. Obviously, it would never be this prominent back in Saraiiho.
Distracted with the mildly uncomfortable feeling, added to the chaotic overwhelming incomes of flipping and dancing neons in his vision, Sage had never even seen shadow of the chop before it had effectively come. He had simply let out a startled 'ow!', as he flinched away sightly... And then glanced back at where it had originated from with exasperation but also longing.

There was only one person that hit him playfully like that sometimes-

"Luc-?! Oh.", of course not, what would she be doing in a place like this? He seemed to deflate a bit, "Oh uh, sorry, I thought you were someone else..."

From there on, a new Kitsune wearing a kimono and having oddly-coloured eyes had proceeded to introduce himself... And start a lecture. The pyromancer could only sigh at how quickly it had come, then take a deep breath trying to not the whole thing get to him too much. His kid self would be dispirited, upset and tense. But this was time to be an adult, accept the advice portions without getting too caught up on the ways they had been shared! There's nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be afraid of, absolutely nothing to be afraid of...

"R-right...", he still shook somewhat, breathing a little heavier, "No, you're right, I uhh just was caught way off-guard by everything.", he took a deep breath muttering something in an unknown weird rhythmic monotone language to himself briefly, returning a bit calmer and continuing with a sad smile, "The last thing we need right now is another Take-Over.", when Leo had said they couldn't hear him, the young man had sighed again, "Yeah I, didn't really expect them to...", it was still rather disappointing though.

As the Descendant had stopped a moment to think back on the Kitsune's words to him, something would finally click. Wait, Mimaki? 'Maki? The one Kyou mentioned upon meeting Alexis?! All apprehension melted away into excitement and also adoration prompted by the feeling lingering in the air. If the meeting with the Oni had caused his Light to heat up unnaturally, the one with the Kitsune had the opposite effect making his core feel unusually chilly... As if the Light was being gradually frozen over.
Both were similarly unpleasant and distressing at a first go.

"Ah! You're Kyou's best friend, aren't you?", he had a bright, amazed shine in his fiery eyes, "Maan, what a coincidence to hear about you before we even met~!", he laughed softly in amusement, "Oh right! I'm Sage, Sage Kaelber, or Sey, either work! And this is my best friend...", he had cocked his head towards the other teen licking a lollipop, a sight that prompted a little chuckle, "His name's Leo.", and he had waved at him, for some unknown reason.

"Oh uhh, this might be a weird question... But are you like, safe to touch? We have another Kitsune, Alexis, but bad things happen if you directly touch her, so... Uhhh, just trying to be safe here!"

Before he could have said anything though, Megumin had brought Mimaki aside to say something in a lower voice. He didn't have to be a genius to guess what it could have been about and the fact that it had to be said without him listening only left the pyromancer hurt. His kid self would have left it be... Keeping everything to himself. But not this time, he wasn't tolerating this anymore.

"You didn't have to keep it from me, you know?", Sage had tried keeping the tone casual, nonchalant, as if it hadn't affected him as much as it did, "I doubt there's anything you can say that I don't already know, or haven't already heard before at this point. I'd prefer it was said out loud, especially if it's about me.", the tone had accidentally grown a bit harder, just for that sentence as he had once more brought it back to casual, "I can't fix that which I don't know about yet, right?"

Except then she was off somewhere rather fast. Too fast, he couldn't even try and do anything about the cakey amount of makeup on her face! It was a bit funny to look at, but also oh so terrible. Welp, maybe if they met again?

Last edited:
haws bro2.jpg

HAWS

HAWS HAD NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.

A futuristic city wasn't unheard of in Robloxia. Spaceships were HARDLY rare. But a city of consumerism and laziness like this? That's one for the history books. Haws stows away his AK47, seeing that the threat level of this ship has, for the moment, dropped below zero.

"Is that thing safe to drink?" Haws asks as his goggled eyes fall on Midna. "They can't be putting healthy stuff in that." He could've sworn he saw even the babies here being overweight, so this clearly isn't regular food.

The Robloxian sticks with the group where he can, mainly around Jason since he's apparently the team leader. The Red Hood was definitely more strict than Mac, Haws' old team leader, but he did have the same sort of aura about him, a definite caring for the team he's leading, even though it's evident that a lot of them are quite... lacking in maturity. It reminded Haws of the older days, when Mac was beating up Sparks for beating him at billiards. Good times.

Things seem to be quite calm in his new squad for now, so Haws decides it's a pretty good time to unwind and explore, find answers about this place. No way he's gonna try the food or drinks here, though. Lucky for him, Robloxians don't even need to eat or drink; consumables are merely for taste where he comes from. Tap, tap, tap, tap. His feet make light noises as he walks around the city inside the ship, eventually coming right up behind Leo and Sage. He turns to the people Sage had been trying to get the attention of, his whole freaking body rotating on the spot instead of just his head. He then looks back at Sage.

"I guess you'll have to try harder to get 'em to listen. These guys are way too invested in this stuff. Not sure if drawing attention to us is a good idea, though. We already stick out like a sore stud."

St-stud?

What?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari watched the exchange between Gir and Ben, and when Ben claimed he actually knew what the little robot was talking about, Akari smiled a bit. "Ah, so you two know each other, then. At the very least, we now know that Gir is truly on our side."

Rex and Hiryu then decided to try and break down the door that Whisper had heard voices and other sounds coming from, and when the door came down...

Akari's eyes were immediately hit by holograms, bright colors, advertisements, propaganda, and identical company insignias everywhere.

"It's like commericalism just threw up all over the place..."

Upon noticing the morbidly-obese humans just casually floating all around the titanic area in hover-chairs, Akari narrowed his eyes. "This sort of thing is rather concerning to me, to be honest. In a way, this is almost feels like a Palace. Lazy, fat people hovering around without having to move their legs, more advertisements than an adult website, blatant propaganda... if this ship were secretly some pocket Metaverse belonging to some zealot who believes humanity to be a species of tech-dependent morons, I wouldn't be surprised in the least." Akari, on his guard in case any Shadows were to show up, said. He went out onto the main floor of the area, dodging hover-chairs like cars in a freeway, and began to look around.

1597103457672.png

Upon reaching a particular window, Akari spotted what looked to be a teacher robot instructing a class of very young children in what was labelled on the wall as an "All Day Care".

"A is for 'Axiom', your home sweet home... B is for 'Buy N' Large', your very best friend..."

Well, that certainly explained what that three-letter company logo plastered everywhere stood for.
Akari then had an idea. He had seen someone request a milkshake, and so he did so himself. "Bot, may I have a peanut butter milkshake?" As if on cue, a little robot sped towards Akari, holding a milkshake cup with a picture of a peanut on it in its cup-holder-shaped body. Akari took one sip...

...and, that was all he drank of it, even though he still opted to carry it around.
"Wow, congratulations to whoever built this place... you have officially made the most artificial-tasting, repulsive milkshake that has ever had the displeasure of crossing into my throat. Like, seriously... there must be more chemicals in this than a college laboratory." He said to nobody in particular.

Akari followed one group towards the Captain's Office, and upon entering, Akari examined the area for himself. "I saw some kind of teacher instructing a group of children. What I learned was... apparently, this ship is called the 'Axiom', and that company logo we've seen everywhere? It stands for 'Buy N' Large'." He said while he continued his search around the room.

Interactions:
Crow Crow
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@CaptainsOffice
(Open for Interactions)

Lealan looks around at the humans, completely unimpressed. The humans of her universe where far superior, both in technology and in general health. Even after the Earth had been destroyed.
The hungry Floran turns her attention to Midna, spying her offering food to the resident ghost. "Hey, can you please share some of that with me? Or maybe just point me to where I can snag some for myself?"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Chronology: Ultimate
HESTIA
file.png
AETHER: 75%
SOUL: Kitsune
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Normal Again
MENTAL CONDITION: Disgusted, Motherly
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
MENTIONS: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

You’ve already asked, like, five times already, Shin. I’m not going to be any more ready if you keep asking me.

Sorry...

It’s okay. Things are… weird when I’m not piloting.

You could say that again. I know we all have a grudge with you, but there’s honestly no one I’d rather have being in control. All the rest of us… we aren’t exactly the best people, even before we got trapped in you and went crazy...er.

You aren’t that bad, though, Shin. I might be biased, though. You’ve helped me out a lot.

I have… but would it make you feel any different if I told you that I only agreed in the first place because I knew Kagutsuchi was involved?

I caught on after a few years.

Was it that obvious?

Yeah, but I was a bit dense back then. It should’ve taken days to figure out. I don’t know the story, though. What was going on between the two of you?

It’s… complicated? Maybe I’ll tell you some other time… Just don’t listen to Kagutsuchi if she says I was… simping for her… I mean, she is attractive, but… that wasn’t the reason.

I never would’ve thought you were someone who blindly pursued a girl.

Thanks.

And you don’t have to keep on bugging me. I’m ready. Hestia?

Oh, you’re ready to take back control, sweetheart?

Yeah. I want to get back to Sage and my body.

Of course. I wouldn’t want to keep you away from your surrogate child. Take good care of him, he needs his “mother”. I did my best, but I’m no replacement for you.
That’s strangely kind of you, Hestia. I appreciate it.

Strangely kind of Hestia? Watch out, Alexis. She’s up to something.

DonDon… really? I’m not even going to entertain your accusations.

Shin… Hestia… Play nice. Please don’t get in a shouting match. I don’t need a headache after everything that’s happened.

Of course, sweetie.

Yeah… okay, I guess...

Hesita, let me back in control?

I relinquish control to Alexis Kuroki. Good luck, sweetie.

Thank you, Hestia. And Shin? Thank you for opening up to me, I look forward to talking to you again. I owe both of you.

When Alexis was back in control, the dragon-like bird was gone, as were Hestia’s charcoal wings. In their place was Alexis’s familiar form, graceful as ever with her nine massive tails trailing behind her like a flame. The kitsune blinked several times before she was reorientated, and immediately, she was greeted by an atrium of bright lights, flashing holographic screens, and zooming vehicles. It was quite overwhelming after spending what felt like an eternity in the corners of her Soulscape, but it was also a bit familiar. The hustle and bustle and holographic screens reminded her of home.

Upon closer inspection, however, things were not as familiar as they seemed. Those “vehicles” flying around were not vehicles at all! Instead, they were chairs, filled with morbidly obese people, all dressed in red jumpsuits and sipping from some kind of massive cup. Hundreds, if not thousands, of these people just lounged around in their chairs, focused on their screens like they were stuck in some kind of hypnotic trance. The sight made Alexis disgusted. These people were throwing their health and social skills away and remained content with mere screens! Words couldn’t express how much Alexis loathed the depths these people have sunk to, but she kept it to herself, knowing that no matter how she tried, there wouldn’t be anything she could do for the masses if they were so enthralled with their reductive lives.

It was then that she noticed a recurring theme plastered everywhere she could possibly look. The letters “BNL” were on everything from the jumpsuits, to the advertisements, to the artificial sun. If this wasn’t corporatism, Alexis didn’t know what was. Honestly, if there was only one brand being advertised, why advertise at all? There was no need to proclaim your brand to the world if your brand held a monopoly. Questionable advertising practices aside, Alexis found it a little bit ominous that they were on a spaceship that was inhabited by humans that were basically immobile balls of fat. Who ran the ship if none of the humans were capable of doing anything?

The ever important question was interrupted by the sudden increase of a very familiar Pressure. It was Sage! Alexis’s attention was immediately drawn towards the flare of heat and the familiar shouting of the boy. The kitsune pushed her way through the others using her tails until she was in view of the very worked up boy. He was shouting about people trapped in their chairs, but Alexis didn’t really hear what he said. All she saw was an unfamiliar kitsune karate chop Sage’s head to get him to stop. Alexis was more surprised than mad. There was another kitsune here??? Since when? The only thing she knew was that he was called Mimaki, thanks to Hestia’s observations.

Well, that was the only thing that was observed. Thanks to the power of inference, Alexis knew that this kitsune was not her kin, and that was all that mattered. Honestly, it wasn’t a very difficult inference to make, given that she was the first kitsune in her family, and the only other kitsune in her family tree were her children. This was important because kitsune from where Alexis was from were very tribal, sticking to their immediate family and being incredibly wary of other kitsune. Having strangers meant having to share your prey and risk them being powerful enough to overthrow you and start their own family. While Alexis didn’t explicitly have this mindset, it was programmed into her mind. She didn’t trust Mimaki, especially not around Sage.

In a display of territorial assertion, Alexis ran up to Sage and practically tackled the boy while wrapping him in her tails. “SAGE! I missed you! I’m so sorry I was gone… that I left you to deal with the gods… that I wasn’t there for you... Are you okay? Were you hurt? Did anyone yell at you? Did you get hit by the fear gas too? Oh God, you probably did. How bad was it? Did you have any trouble with the Take Over? No, don't tell me... I can tell... Oh God, Sage, I'm sorry for leaving you alone for all of that...”

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"No? That sucks." Jared said in disappointment. Meanwhile, Orbeck asked Shanoa if she can help him explore without getting run over. "I can carry you off the air, but that depends on how heavy you are." She turns to her side and notices a pool. "How about we check over tther?" She asked, pointing at the pool.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

All things considered...It seemed the boy took his little unintentional, PTSD-caused attack rather well. That was good- it meant the boy was capable of controlling his emotions. It was just a temporary outburst. Although, Mimaki won't deny that his words were alien to him. Although that was to be expected, after all. Mimaki was a new addition to the group, and most likely than not, all the ones currently here were from other universes with alien power systems compared to his own.

Still, as the small girl called Mimaki's attention and explained to him Sage's...Condition, the man's ears simply twitched, as he nodded sagely to her. (Heh.) He's emotionally unstable, huh? That is...Frankly a bit hard to hear, and it frankly makes Mimaki worried. But regardless...His attention turned itself to Sage once more as he called out to him and Megumin, explaining how it wasn't nice to hide things from him. Well...He was right. "Don't worry, she was simply giving me some context. Don't worry- I assure it changes nothing as to how I see you." Mimaki spoke, although, his face turned into one of mild amusement as Sage spoke of Kyou. So he spoke of him?

"Heh, normally, I'd say that a title like that is too childish for us both. He's 39 and I'm 40, you know." Wait, were they? Mimaki looked younger then Sage- hell, the boy was even bigger than him! Mimaki was simply a measly 5'08"! And he was 40? How...Embarrassing... "But I'm honestly one to speak, being ageless. Yes, I'm Kyou's best friend. The great, the bombastic, the kindest oni you'll ever meet and son of Douji- Kyou Tana!" With a chuckle as he repeated all the ways Kyou used to introduce himself, he smiled.

"Nice to meet you regardless, Sage, Leo." Mimaki spoke, before simply smiling again. Despite his initial cold and dark-like essence he had, that almost felt freezing as much as Space, Mimaki simply snickering at Sage's question. "I'm not a Shinigami, no. So don't worry about me tricking you into giving me your soul. I guess you can say...I'm the kindest Kitsune you'll meet today. Heh."

That was...!

Still, Mimaki barely had a chance to ask Sage how he didn't notice him before given he had literally dropkicked Kyou, before a strange comment from the block-like man and his overall appearance made every hair and fur on the Divine Kitsune's body stand up in almost instinct. Holy fucking shit that thing talked?
Regardless...Strange allies aside, almost on cue, said Kitsune Sage just talked about appeared. And she...Certainly was one. He had nine tails much like him, although they were...Much bigger, comically so. She showed age and maturity- and a feeling that made him almost remind himself of his childhood when his mother was still alive, as well as disgust- although not directed at her.

...There was...Something- no, there were some things, plural, in her soul.

He could see them and they could see him and his sword, and the child of the moon frowned.

Still, Mimaki didn't quite seem to care at Alexis display of affection. Instead, he simply smiled at it. Well, as long as she's in control... "...Ah, speak of the woman of the hour. You are...Alexis, right? I think two people mentioned you to me now. It's very rare to see another Nine Tailed Kitsune." Mimaki spoke, his nine, white tails moving about gently behind him, no show of savagery of tribal-like feelings on him. While he was raised in the woods, he grew up to be used to normal societal norms. "Still, I wasn't aware something occurred to Sage. My apologies if you saw my head chop if that is the case. I...Moved out of instinct. Apologies."

A deep and polite oriental bow came from him. He seems genuine enough, at least.

Megumin walks up to Rex, grabs him by the collar and tells him not to go in the bathrooms, saying there’s an egg inside wanting to use him as a canvas. “Annnnd, you’re on the crazy pills again. Maybe you’re just not used to the way things are here. And well, I don’t blame you, but still.” But Megumin wasn’t the only one, Lucky also started to go out of control leaving Rex to shake him out of it. “Lucky! Calm down! You’re okay, you’re not weak. We are O-kay.” Meanwhile, after walking around to find his own path, Sora would find himself back with Rex and the others.

“Hey guys-“ Sora would stop himself when he saw what was going on with everyone. All the boy could do was stand there confused with a baffled look on his face. “What-“

“I knew you were gonna ask that. Basically Megumin had bathroom troubles and now Lucky’s having a breakdown.” Before Sora could reply and help they see a bunch of doors that read ‘CAPTAIN’S OFFICE’.

“Hey, this is where the Captain is. Maybe he can help us.” Megumin would object to this saying how the last captain they encountered was Penguin. Aka, a psychopath! Sora turns to her and says how this may fare better then last time. “Well, in Remnant, that was Penguins’ doing. Here.. while I don’t like how the people are living, they’re doing their own thing and everything seems peaceful.”

Rex however wouldn’t add on to this, he was still busy shaking Lucky, hoping to snap him out of it.

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Bayonetta and Willow

Bayonetta's Status: Fighting a monstrous fish of biblical proportions.
Willow's Status: who decided it was legal to make a milkshake this disgusting
latest
Health: 123/150
latest
Hunger: 95/150 increasing due to milkshake)
latest
Sanity: 120/120

Bayonetta's Interactions: N/A
Willow's Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Midna, Robot), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage)

Willow blipped into existence in the general vicinity of the group, clearly startled by the sights around her destination. Nothing in The Constant, not even anything before then compared to this. It was all so...bright. Bright like a flame, but not a flame. Flat, bright, not-flames. Willow was so awe-struck that she almost didn't notice the fact that she was actually among the group again. Adjusting her witch hat, Willow eagerly ran over to Sage and hugged him, clearly relieved. "Witch lady and I's watches haven't been working, so we lost track of you all after that tent show and the dream world!" She chirped, releasing her hug to confirm that she was definitely with the group again. "I did get to set some nice fires while we were universe-hopping, but it's a lot harder to enjoy a good flame when you're worried." Willow then noticed the cup Midna had, excitedly perking up. She hadn't eaten for a couple of universes now, and food sounded great. "Can I have some!?" She shouted towards Midna, unintentionally grabbing the attention of a nearby servant robot. Said robot brought her a cup similar to Midna's, causing Willow to perk up and eagerly grab it. "Nevermind!" Willow shouted again, taking an eager sip out of her cup. She immediately winced at the taste of her first sip, smiling as nicely as she could at the robot but clearly not enjoying it. It was cold and reminded her of the ice cream the survivors had sometimes made back in The Constant, but instead of tasting like honey, it tasted like the flavors of at least three different meals. Needless to say, it wasn't a good taste. At least she could theoretically use the cup as kindling. "Actually, where DID the witch lady go? I thought she was right behind me." Willow piped up, looking around for any sign of the umbra witch.

Meanwhile, in another universe...

The light from the full moon was bright overhead as
Bayonetta was standing on the side of the ruined ship with the power of witch-walking, dripping with seawater. In the ocean below, something aggressively stirred, and she was ready for any attempt it'd make at an attack. This wasn't the first time she'd fought a water-bound opponent, but this was absolutely the first time one was fast enough to prompt something like this. "Time for this game to come to a close. I've got a date, and I'd really like it if I were on-time." She taunted, calm despite the fact she'd nearly gotten a nasty bite or three from the creature below. She'd ended up in the universe roughly a half-hour earlier, landing loudly into the water and grabbing the beast's attention in the first place.

The beast only roared in response, before trying to launch itself upwards to attempt a bite on the
witch. It would've usually stuck to the ocean floor, but it had been prompted to swim upwards after it's prey had slithered in that direction. Seeing her chance, Bayonetta grabbed it by the mandibles and swung it against the side of the ship, the beast screaming again in response. She released her grasp on the beast, allowing it to fall back into the sea after she peppered it with bullets from her handguns. It screamed once again, clearly not dead.

latest

The beast tried ramming the ship beneath her in an attempt to knock her off. Bayonetta was thoroughly unimpressed with this and proceeded to take a few steps down towards the water, before giving it a very shiny bullet into one of its eyes. Now partially blinded, the beast let out one final scream before fleeing. No meal was worth losing eyes over. Bayonetta gave a playful wave to it as it fled. "Now be a good boy and stay there, will you?" She teased, finally finished with her opponent.

• It seemed that the chair was either still or moving very, very slowly, because Sora had easily found her.

"I don't know, Sora. Look around. Propaganda, everyone immobilized without these fancy magic chairs, a captain we haven't seen...it smells like one of those dystopias disguised as a utopia. The last thing we need is half of us being sealed in, and then brainwashed into becoming just like these folks. And Rex, I am not on 'crazy pills'!" She wrinkled her nose at the EVO. "Don't believe me? Fine! Go to the little EVOs' room and throw up! That makeup egg is going to find you for sure!" She cowered within the chair, hunching her painted face into her shoulders.

When it came to Lucky's day-mare, she merely hung her head. "I didn't think he would take his defeat that badly...Oh, my mentors would know what to do about PTSD."

Last edited:

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    condition: Normal, if not stressed.​
    Meanwhile, Orbeck asked Shanoa if she can help him explore without getting run over. "I can carry you off the air, but that depends on how heavy you are." She turns to her side and notices a pool. "How about we check over there?" She asked, pointing at the pool.

The idea of having someone carry him through all the foot traffic doesn't seem all that pleasant, even if it is his only choice for getting across this. Luckily there was somewhere nearby where he could do a bit of searching...some sort of pool. He read about those artificial bodies of water meant for competitive swimming and leisure. A pool, that has sadly gone unused...of course the gluttonous people of this place wouldn't pay attention to something like that, much less the fact that they are in SPACE.

"We may as well." he said.

"Witch lady and I's watches haven't been working, so we lost track of you all after that tent show and the dream world!" She chirped, releasing her hug to confirm that she was definitely with the group again. "I did get to set some nice fires while we were universe-hopping, but it's a lot harder to enjoy a good flame when you're worried."

Then came some...pyromaniac girl, the one that was mesmerized during their intrusion at gravity falls. seems as if this is becoming an all to comment accordance with those watches.
    "Sage, Leo, however the girl is, Shanoa and I are going to investigate the pool. Tell us if you find anything noteworthy."
    with that, they make their way to the pool.

2017-08-03.png
    Certainly a grand sight with the racial symmetry and overall clean look of the place. But as he had said before...this place was ignored by those glutinous people.

"You think it would be wise if we get someone's attention?" he asked

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FoolsErin FoolsErin Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

“I don’t blame you for thinking that. But we’ve been through enough wacky places as is, maybe this is just the norm for the people.” He replies to Megumin, but she continues to go on about the ‘bathroom egg’ and wants him to get covered in makeup himself if he doesn’t believe what she says, ending with Megumin going back into the chair, making Rex a little sad. This entire time they’ve been traveling the multiverse, and seen horrors no normal person would believe, and this is the one thing Rex doubts?

“*Sigh* Okay, Megumin. I’ll take your word for it. I know you haven’t said the most.. sane things, but that’s been changing recently, and I’ve kinda been acting like a jerk. So if you want to hate me again, fine. Just know that, I’ll start trusting you a little more.” Lucky on the other hand would still experience his PTSD along with him crying in Rex’s hands. He was surprised to see Lucky break down like this, it’s like all the mistakes Lucky made finally caught up to him. Rex decides to pet his friend with comfort in his time of need. “Lucky.. you’re not weak. So you made a few mistakes. I did. We all do, but you can’t let it get you down. Even in the Blood Gulch, you never let that stuff get to you. I know it wasn’t always gonna be like this, and it’s okay to cry. Just know that there’s time to redeem yourself, your life isn’t over yet buddy..”

he paused for a moment, letting his words sink in and for Lucky to process this. While this was happening, this big metal guy shows up asking if he could see Lucky for a little. “Sure. He’s having a tough time. He needs all the help he can get.” Rex puts Lucky in the stranger’s arms, letting him try and see if he could do something to cheer him up.

P PopcornPie Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Lucky kicked and spat at the much larger fleshpile as it scooped him up. He had a gaping mouth lined with yellow teeth, which blasted him with hot breath. The rabbit's pounding heart could be heard all around. He was trapped between worlds, between arms, between demons. "Why? Why did I give meself amnesia instrad of fighting back? Why did I run away?"

Then the demon released some choppy gargles. Speech. It was making some attempts to speak.

"Lucky...that's a pretty simple name, for such a simple-minded fool." Lucky winced. "Must have some sort of meaning if you managed to survive this long." A grin snaked across its cheeks. "Unfortunately, I don't think you have much time left."

"Rex, I don't hate you!" Megumin protested. "You're close to me, no matter what. And I don't blame you for being grumpy, who wouldn't be after all we went through?" She sprang from the chair to join Vulban in petting him.

"Lucky, it's...Oh, I know we've taken the brunt of things on several occasions, and I didn't experience what Scarecrow forced you to, but remember what Jason said? Wesker wants you to be broken. Come on, you're Lucky! You're awesome at being angry, not afraid! If you want to see retribution, you've got to set yourself free!"

"...therefore, you will NEVER be free!"
A demon dressed in red rags spat all over Lucky's face as she clawed him, making him kick. In course of his violent struggle, Rex's voice started to ring through, like a ray of sunlight through a storm cloud.

"...I know it wasn’t always gonna be like this, and it’s okay to cry. Just know that there’s time to redeem yourself, your life isn’t over yet buddy..”

"No, I am weak...I let him beat me..." Lucky grumbled. "I could have freed meself, but I got hopelessly ensnared in his net instead. That was me one chance to prove that I'm still strong..."

"And you are!" Megumin called. "Lucky, resisting him is miles stronger than letting him make you kill us! It's over, we left him behind, you're safe now. Please, wake up from this delusion!"

Lucky's nose twitched. Where was she? Where did everyone go? Why was he still trapped? The three claws caressed him, two of them with a familiarity he couldn't ignore. They were around here somewhere. His tense eyes relaxed and closed, prompting a tiny murmur of "I think it's working" from Megumin.

After Lucky reopened his eyes, the demon landscape remained for a few seconds, then wiped itself away to reveal Rex and Megumin, along with some new guy who looked a little like Umbra.

"...What...happened to me?" He croaked rhetorically. "All I did was mention him..."

"You really aren't taking him well, are you?"

Lucky sighed. "No, goddamnit. It was such an easy victory gift wrapped to me, and I let meself down. Now he gets to torment me from beyond his universe. Fun."

"These goddamn people!" Scarecrow slammed his fists on the inside of Lucky's skull. "Just when we were going to convince him to start shooting, too! What's it gonna take to finally get him on our side?!"

"I'm not worried."
Toffee replied coolly. "Now that your miracle toxin has made a hefty crack in his shell, I feel that there will be another opportunity VERY soon."

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"Oh..." Lucky's ears drooped upon noticing Agent 3's icy glare. "...was that more sensitive than I...? Shit, sorry, Lassie. Won't happen again."
"I'd hope not, but yeah, it... did kinda hurt; I'll be alright, but... yeah, don't do that again." She said to him bleakly, and noticing literally nothing came of her bomb, the Inkling shrugged and let go of the chair, and decided to just see what else she could find. Some people had found the captain's office, and with that knowledge, perhaps she can find other rooms if she looked around enough. Good news is, she at least knows the people here are oblivious, so a quick wander won't hurt! Ergo, after attempting a landing after letting go of the flying chair, Agent 3 would rise to her feet and begin to search for any other room. "Alright, there's got to be something else - somewhere... just need to find it."
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Intrigued​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Time to explore!​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"Wait! You guys going to the pool? Count me in!" Jared said out loud as he follows Shanoa and Orbeck to the said pool. Sure enough, nobody seemed interested in taking a dip. When Orbeck asked about getting someone's attention, Shanoa said "I guess there is no harm in asking. So be it."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
And surprisingly, the attacks got the door to open and the other side revealed itself to be a very advanced city plaza. Before she stepped through, her cat ears had picked up what sounded like Jett saying that she had a crush on her and began to blush. Did she really like her like that? Really, Blake wasn’t sure, but very faintly in her mind, she could hear alarm bells.

As she stepped towards the door to look around at the new area, she tried to hide her face until the blush would go away. What she saw when she got close to the door were overweight people in floating chairs with screens in front of them. Were these people here of their own free will or were they here against their own free will? She wasn't sure, but the people there seemed like they were content with this.

Once some of the others began to walk off in different directions, she began to do the same as well and eventually ended up in front of a door that said “Captain’s Office”. Of course once she got there, she saw Micah head into the office and followed him in once she took Gambol Shroud out in pistol form in case anything was in there with the intent to attack them.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Just then, a door opened that some of the others were attacking to reveal a very advanced area. She stepped through it and once she did, she saw the people there being not very active. They were sitting in floating chairs, looking at something, being completely overweight, of course they weren’t active! Since they looked content, she had to wonder just how exactly were they content with living like this? But she wasn’t going to be the one to judge them for their decision to live like this, if it really was their decision to live like this in the first place.

Others began to explore the place and she chose to do the same, heading off in a direction the others haven’t gone yet to try to find something that was important while listening in on conversations. Hopefully the conversations weren’t about food and whatever she would find, she hoped it wasn’t more food as the people here and the place in general really loved food.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread