While Sora and Lucky bicker about not harming the robot, the parts of him would vert from blue to red and reveals oh that his name is Gir. “Gir? ‘Reporting for duty’? So you’re like a robot soldier.” Gir then turns back to normal and hugs the life out of Lucky. “Lucky, whatever you do, don’t hurt him again.” Sora turns to Gir. “So, Gir right? Do you think you can help us out of here? Or How about any secret passages, or what’s even on this ship?”

Rex meanwhile was keeping an ear out in case someone did something stupid but was mainly focused on using his goggles again looking for a way out.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

When Sora approached the robot and asked for its name, it suddenly hopped up off of its head and did a backflip, before landing on its feet and saluting Sora. The teal parts of his body suddenly turned red when he did so.

2019-04-11%2021-19-47

"GIR, REPORTING FOR DUTY!"

The robot would shout this in a slightly deeper voice than what it had spoken in previously... only to ultimately devolve into its previous childish self, with the red body parts turning teal once more. During this, Jason had calmed down a bit from his outburst towards Jared, having now turned to face one of the new people in the room, who'd asked why they were with Kyou.
Well, that was...interesting. GIR seemed to have some kind of combat mode triggered by asking for an introduction. "That was progress, Laddie. Good, good." So there was a more helpful side to GIR, maybe more punching would bring it out?
He then turned to face Megumin as she continued on about how there was no ground. It was at this point that Jason stomped his foot into the cold, metal interior of the ship. "Seems like pretty solid ground to me, Megumin."
"No, I meant outside." Megumin whimpered. "It's just a metal floor keeping us from all that...nothing." That being said, she did lift herself up with her staff, struggling to look not-sick for her leader. "I am a Crimson Demon...I am a strong, mighty Crimson Demon..."
GIR, as the robot was apparently named, merely stared at Lucky as he yelled at him and punched him on the head. There was no reaction and, if Lucky was listening close enough, he would be able to hear a faint rattling inside of GIR's makeshift cranium...

Regardless, the expression on the robot's face was blank for a moment, until eventually, a wide grin spread across his face.

tenor.gif

"SOMEBODY NEEDS A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!"

After speaking those four words, GIR's arms were outstretched as he wrapped them around Lucky's waste and squeezed as hard as he could. And, being a robot, naturally, this was a pretty tight squeeze. So tight, in fact, that Lucky probably found it hard to breathe in GIR's vice grip! GIR didn't even seem to mind or even care, though, as he instead held onto Lucky for dear life.
Of course a pair of sharp rabbit ears would pick up a rattle on the inside of GIR's head. Wait a sec-that must have been the loose thing Lucky was talking about! "Shit, am I just makin' it worse? Or...?" The next thing he knew, he was led to thinking about Lopez, that one robotic Blue soldier with the bigass bomb inside him. Holy shit, no, he couldn't survive that a second time! It was a miracle that he and everyone he knew had survived the first time! (They did seem to lose Pearl, though...) What if that loose component would trigger whatever explosives were inside?!

As GIR constricted him with love, Lucky managed to wiggle his arms free, and pushed GIR's head back to look him dead in the eyes. With his blue skin visible beneath his red coat, and his mouth forced open, he gasped, "Laddie, if there is a ten megaton bomb inside you, you need to tell us. Now."

GIR wouldn’t reply to Sora or Lucky’s questions, as he seemed to be more fo used on squeezing Lucky. The squeeze which only grew tighter around the rabbit’s midsection, with the robot even lifting him up into the air as he hugged and nuzzled him.

However, Rex would find a large door near the end of the room.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Glad we could come to an agreement." Hiryu told Haws before he went off and spoke with Red Hood. With that out of the way, he joined up with Whisper, who was trying to find a way out of the room. Seeing Rex at the end of the room in front of a door, the Rider Wolf duo approached the mechanical master and stood in front of the door.

Whisper put her ear in front of the door, pressing against it as if to listen if there's any movement beyond the door.

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"Wait, Multiverse Protection Foundation? You go through various universes to remove Ganondork's influence? That's just a straight ripoff of my world's MSA! The boss won't be so happy about this one." Jared said before answering Red Hood's question "I don't know. Shit happens." He then turns to Shanoa and ask "So, Shanoa, right? How are things going?" Shanoa answered nothing. She felt that whatever the group had been through, it's best to just keep it to themselves. "Giving me the silent treatment huh? I guess something bad has happened that you won't tell me. Don't worry, I'll respect your privacy." Jared assured.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

When Whisper put her ear against the door, she would actually have been able to hear a lot of things! Footsteps, people talking, people laughing, music... it sounded almost like a big shopping mall outside that door! Jason, meanwhile, ignored Jared.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu

"Shiiiiiiiit-!" Lucky gasped for air. This was reminding him an awful lot of the hawk's talons-and he did not want to be reminded of that event while the scars were still fresh. Unfortunately, GIR had managed to trigger the near-death alarm all the same. "EEEE! EEEE! EEEEEE! EEEEEEE! EEEEEE!"

"Suddenly, my hugs don't seem so bad, now do they, Lucky?" Megumin giggled. "But seriously, GIR, please don't hug him so tight. We're all the multiverse has left, so we're trying to lose as few members as possible."

"Gaaaah!" Lucky rolled on his back, heaving until his bluish patches of exposed skin faded back to normal. "Uuugh...Okay, I'm sorry I punched you, can you at least tell us where we are?"

"Thank you, GIR, he looked ready to fall unconscious. And we've done enough falling unconscious already." Megumin joked warmly. "You must be pretty lonely, to give such big hugs."

Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Everyone Everyone

"What's up?" Hiryu would ask after a few moments of Whisper listening through the door. "Hear anything?"

"Yes...A lot of things, actually." Whisper turns to Hiryu. "There are people out there, wandering about. Talking, laughing...There's also some music, too." She says, prompting Hiryu to rub his chin.

"Sounds like they're having a good time." Hiryu nods, turning to the others. "Hey! Looks like there are people out here." He called on the others, pointing his thumb on the door. "Chances are, we're in some kinda space plaza." He guessed, not entirely sure what it is.

Whisper, meanwhile, attempted to open the door...

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari glanced at Vauban, and shrugged. "Your guess is as good as ours." He said in response to their question about what was going on.

Mimaki, or "Maki", as Kyou called him, expressed his frustration over the chaos. It seemed, at least to Akari, that he was almost like the half-oni's polar opposite, the water to Kyou's fire, the yin that accompanied the yang, and any number of similar analogies. "Akari Kishiri," Akari said to Mimaki, introducing himself when Mimaki did so. "But, I also go by the codename 'Paladin'. As for why we're in the depths of outer space, it would seem this is where our next stop on our campaign to rescue the Multiverse has taken us. Jason..." Akari pointed to Jason. "...gave us a specific set of coordinates, and when we entered them into our special equipment, we ended up here. I should also say, even if he's 'breaking balances', Kyou's proven to be quite helpful. But..." Akari shrugged again. "...the two of you seem to have your own dynamic which I know little about, so I'm not going to claim I know everything about that."

As for the Force Commander, Akari simply gave him a two-finger salute as a "you're welcome" gesture.

Sora asking Gir for his name appeared to have triggered some sort of reaction in the little robot, for his teal parts had turned red and his mannerisms had changed...

...for around a few seconds.
Akari put a hand to his chin. "Ah, so this one's name is 'Gir'. He appears to have a personality malfunction of some sort, at least, that's how I see it. Again, if we can find someone who can mend him, then I vote we do that. He might prove to be helpful, don't you think?" Akari said to everyone, though mainly the ones that had interacted with Gir.

Akari then leaned in closer to Gir, politely asking him a question of his own. "Gir, you say you were brought here by some 'weird alien boy'. Could you possibly describe them to us, please?"

Interactions:
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Unspoken Interaction)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Unspoken Mention)
@MPFMembersInSpace
(Open for Interactions)

Gir ignored Sora’s question as he was unfortunately too focused on hugging Lucky. “*Sigh*. So much for that..” Rex’s method to find the answers himself would fair a little better as he sees a door at the end of the room. Moreover, Whisper manages to hear something by the door.

“Hey. You hear something over there? Hey everyone.” He says to Whisper and gestures to everyone they found a way, pointing at the door. “Want to open the door?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"He smells REAL bad!"

That was GIR's only response to Lucky or Megumin.

Whisper's attempts to open the door would, unfortunately, prove fruitless. They were locked from the other side. Then, when Akari asked the small robot to point towards the alien boy he was talking about, GIR merely rose an arm and pointed towards none other than Ben 10. "That fella right there! But he was a lot smaller!"

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"No good...Looks like it's locked." Whisper tells Rex after she attempted to open the door and failing. "I don't know if there's another way out...I suppose it's best if we keep looking." Whisper says, before walking off and looking around the room, looking for a vent she may crawl in to.

"Hey, wanna be cool and break the door down with me?" Hiryu nudged Rex, as if attempting to coerce the teen technoshifter.

"HEY!" Lucky snapped, baring his teeth. "MINE IS AN ODOR EARNED FROM VARIOUS BATTLES! MEANWHILE, YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN THIS FUCKING ABANDONED ROOM!"

"I did give him a bath right before we left for Camp Crystal Lake." Megumin answered softly. "I wouldn't be surprised if he got all dirty again, though, especially after the hawk fight he had. If you can get us out of here, I can get him smelling all nice and fruity again."

"Don't you even fucking dare!" Lucky spat.

"Lucky, if it makes you feel any better, I should probably bathe, too. Now, then..." Megumin tilted her head at Ben. "Who, Ben? Are you saying that someone like him locked you, and us by extension, in this room?"

Whisper tries to open the door, but fails. “Locked. Sora.” Sora looks to Rex, with him signaling to open the door.

“What is it with all the locked doors lately?”

“I dunno. It’s like this whole journey was made for you.” Sora process to open the door, shutting down Hiryu’s idea to break the door down. “Sorry man. Sora there beat you to the punch.”

Sora tires to open the door, but it still wouldn’t open. “Oh..”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
condition: Normal, if not stressed.​

With all that was going on, Orbeck simply stuck by the archwizard's side as she attempts to fight through her SPACE paranoia-fueled sickness. Yes, he may be Lietry sturring with thoughts on how this mass of steel, glass, and wiring is able to fly through SPACE. But he still can't fathom how someone can nearly blow chunks over this fantastic view of the great beyond.

"He smells REAL bad!"

That was GIR's only response to Lucky or Megumin.
"HEY!" Lucky snapped, baring his teeth. "MINE IS AN ODOR EARNED FROM VARIOUS BATTLES! MEANWHILE, YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN THIS FUCKING ABANDONED ROOM!"

"I did give him a bath right before we left for Camp Crystal Lake." Megumin answered softly. "I wouldn't be surprised if he got all dirty again, though, especially after the hawk fight he had. If you can get us out of here, I can get him smelling all nice and fruity again."

"Don't you even fucking dare!" Lucky spat.

"Lucky, if it makes you feel any better, I should probably bathe, too. Now, then..." Megumin tilted her head at Ben. "Who, Ben? Are you saying that someone like him locked you, and us by extension, in this room?"

then came the topic of...bathing? Honestly, taking a look at himself now. He realized that he may have ignored a few significant things during that last world. The right side of his Clandestine coat was stained with Agent 3's ink, his left sleeve was burnt probably from Sage's or Alexis's flames. Those same ink stains would dot all over his overalls as well as a few black patches. Realy, a change of clothes would be nice if he could get the chance to do so.

"Honestly, are you content being in the mess your in? You still have to fulfill your punishment as well Lucky." he jested

Now to the question at hand.

"Wait wait, I didn't do anything! And I don't think I locked you up anywhere when I was... smaller? Last time I was significantly smaller was..."

Ben ponders, and from a face of anger, his face became that of slight sadness and realization.

"... well, six to seven years ago. Wait, Feedback, that's it... How long have you been here, little guy?"

"You sure you were not referring to some past incident?" he asked "Last I remembered, you were in some sort of incident involving...bowser? if I'm not mistaken."
Then there was a door, one that everyone seemed willing to break down without any major restraint. It will backfire on them all if not with force, then with embarrassment. Speaking of embarsments...
Shanoa answered nothing. She felt that whatever the group had been through, it's best to just keep it to themselves. "Giving me the silent treatment huh? I guess something bad has happened that you won't tell me. Don't worry, I'll respect your privacy." Jared assured.
That would go to the man from the closet, one man called Jared. Who cleary is unable to read the emotions on Shanoa's face. He has a feeling that this man will eventually become the target of a soul arow, cast out of spite for whatever mistakes or craziness he has in store.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Crow Crow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Zamasu Zamasu

Benrey
After freezing CN-Tan.... and managing to pull Lucky from her grasp..... Orbleck must have done something wrong and made the frozen CN fall down to the floor, before breaking into multiple pieces. Now this would have scar an person who actually cared for their teammates..... but he didn’t really care, as he shrugged as he continued on with what he was doing, not noticing the person he supposedly killed went back to normal, but Benrey mostly had his eyes on G.I.R...... and the weird things the small robot did. There were probably a few bolts loose in his head, and then that changed when some of his squad mates start to break open a locked door.... to which he only spawned in some popcorn, and began eating it as he watched it all go down:
13F7496F-E878-4814-8380-5F27B168A2BE.jpeg
He also had a pair of 3D glasses on him, even though he didn’t use his ToolGun at all... but it’s best to not question it for now.
@ To Whomst it may concern

Megumin wrinkled her brow at Ben. "Ummm...Okay, I do know you were from some incident, remembering which one it was will give us a clue, right?" She tapped her head. "Uhh...I remember it being in space...it started with what sounded like a lovely festival...and its name was...what was it, 'The Marsh Doom Incident'?"

Lucky, meanwhile, puffed up on Orbeck. "I KNOW I'M STILL 'TEAM PET'! DON'T RUB THAT SHIT IN!" Honestly, one would think that helping everyone get out of their nightmares would have earned him some points. Oh, well...when he found Toffee, none of these folk would ever call him selfish again. He was gonna destroy that lizard for the greatest good possible.

Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Being Calm & Also Nervous on What She will Say
Interaction: Thorne

Jett was trying to keep things normal as she saw a robot name Gir while trying not to being nervous at the same time, when she tries to look at Blake but she looked away blushing a bit right before she turned to Thorne saying "Hey, Thorne..... C-could we talk about something??? Because I have something to say with." She sighs quite nervous about what will she say about, then tries to think about on her mind saying on her thoughts 'Should I spill the truth out while whispering? Come on, just spill it while whispering because I ain't gonna be embarrassed when I say it loud.' Jett then lean on Thorne's ear saying in a whispering tone on her ear "I freaking have a crush on Blake, you goofball.." She was not trying to tell the truth to Blake so early but she needs to slowly have progress on the relationship with Blake, she will wait for Thorne's reply.

Expression: Quite Happy on Jett's confession
Interaction: Jett

Meanwhile Thorne was trying to look at Benrey that was eating a popcorn when CN-Tans is frozen, she will turned around to Jett as she needs to say something. When Jett whispered that she has a crush on Blake, she was excited on her mind right before whispering on Jett's ear saying "I told you that you've got a crush on Blake, since when did you started to get friendly towards her??? Maybe I think it started when you shot the tires of a possessed car on that camp, right?" Thorne then looked at Jett in a quite curious mood since how did she got a crush on Blake, she'll wait for Jett's reply hoping it is actually the truth at all.

Last edited:
latest

Vulban prime
condition: normal.​

Akari glanced at Vauban, and shrugged. "Your guess is as good as ours." He said in response to their question about what was going on.
It was then that Vulban Prime had screamed, asking if the group knew what was going on. Jason sighed again, shaking his head a bit.

"Look, we're all part of a group called the Multiverse Protection Foundation," Jason would say as he gestured towards the overall group with both of his arms. "We're on a quest to stop an evil wizard named Ganondorf from destroying the Multiverse, by going to different universes and removing his influence from them." The gesturing hands slowly lowered, before resting on his hips. "This was the next universe on our to-do list. My question is, why are there so many other people here?"

Well, despite overreacting somewhat, he now has an answer to all of this. Courtesy of Jason, the man who got peeved over someone else. First off, Multiverse? Not a system, nor a galaxy or even a universe?! But a Muti-verse. It not as if he was new to dealing with some wacky psychics of a few warframes...or even some of the remains of a certain dead civilization... This Mutivercal protection Foundation's current goal was to stop some evil wizard from mindlessly destroying multiple universes. Sound like the kind of thing that any chaotic force would desire. And this place was supposed to be another road block for them to deal with on their quest to defeat Ganondorf.

Huh. not as overwhelming as he had thought. It was definitely the stress of the Eidolon hunts that got to him. Now, with some sort of idea on what's going on...he decides to try and make some good old fashioned conversation with some of the people here. but before that, he had something to say to the boy who he had just yelled at (Sage).

"eh...sorry about my reaction to all of...this." he said, "Must have been taken at a bad time...again sorry about that" he gave a simple bow to Sage before walking off.

Now back to what he was going to do. Witch was conversations with random strangers.

Benrey
After freezing CN-Tan.... and managing to pull Lucky from her grasp..... Orbleck must have done something wrong and made the frozen CN fall down to the floor, before breaking into multiple pieces. Now this would have scar an person who actually cared for their teammates..... but he didn’t really care, as he shrugged as he continued on with what he was doing, not noticing the person he supposedly killed went back to normal, but Benrey mostly had his eyes on G.I.R...... and the weird things the small robot did. There were probably a few bolts loose in his head, and then that changed when some of his squad mates start to break open a locked door.... to which he only spawned in some popcorn, and began eating it as he watched it all go down:
13F7496F-E878-4814-8380-5F27B168A2BE.jpeg

He also had a pair of 3D glasses on him, even though he didn’t use his ToolGun at all... but it’s best to not question it for now.
So the prime warframe makes his way toward the seemingly normal security guard, enjoying the attempts to escape this ship. This is more dysfunctional then dealing with a Tenno useing Limbo.

"is this always the norm around here? Looks kind of random." he asked

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Chungchangching Chungchangching @

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Yep, this was definitely Praetorian. It was good that they had another old ally from the Tesseract Incident with them, they could use the help. “It’s good that you’re here, we could use the help.” Once he ran diagnostics and explained how he had a reset, it made sense. He was at The Cape when it was overran by Twilight and in the midst of it all, it would’ve caused enough damage to initiate a failsafe. And from what he said, only the chronometer wasn’t working, but he’d focus on trying to fix it.

As for what was happening with everyone else… she caught sight of some of the others trying to open a door. It was the only lead they had, but they had to be ready for what was on the other side. None of them knew what was beyond their room, all of them had to be careful just in case whatever was behind it was dangerous. “
Just focus on fixing the chronometer, Praetorian.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back