anna-podedworna-mon-phoenix1.jpg
AETHER: 75%
SOUL: Phoenix
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Phoenix Form
MENTAL CONDITION: Motherly, Exasperated
COLOR: #CC0044

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
MENTIONS: marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Talking to people was never Hestia’s favorite activity, but talking to someone the way she was talking to Sage, it almost warmed her heart… Well, as warm as an ever-burning fire could get without being considered harmful. Hestia hesitated to say she missed talking to someone like a mother, but she was starting to entertain the idea of having a heart to heart with her family after hundreds of years… The Phoenix quickly pushed the thought aside as she listened to Sage lament over allowing Kagutsuchi to manipulate him. It was a foolish sentiment. People are always being manipulated, whether it be by gods or peers, and to cry over one particular person pushing him in one direction was asinine. Even Alexis did her own manipulations to get Sage to trust and listen. The only difference was intent, and who was to say Alexis’s intent was any less selfish than Kagutsuchi’s?

Still, Hestia kept quiet as the boy vented, waiting until he had expended all of his anger and frustration. The Phoenix kept still and cradled Sage even as he burned bright and tried to consume the environment around them. When he had finished, Hestia spoke with what sounded like regret, “Little Flame… sometimes, there doesn’t need to be a logical reason. You have felt trapped and exploited for what you cannot control, but consider the position we are in, us ‘fire gods’. Alexis killed us and took our souls, keeping us for whatever reason she has. I won’t pretend to know the reason why, but in the end, we are trapped inside of her, unable to do anything but have petty arguments over everything little matter. We feel the same as you do. We wonder why we are kept in that woman’s Soulscape and why we can’t move on to the next life… Don’t look down on her though, Alexis is a good woman, and I am certain she has a good reason for our imprisonment.”

With the fire finally extinguished, the boy turned to her and poured out his self-deprecating thoughts. He realized he leaned too much on Alexis and Leo, such that he couldn’t function alone. He realized that he could never have the childhood that he never had. He realized that he couldn’t have both safety and freedom. He wanted to become his own person and stand on his own. Hestia used her beak to gently preen Sage’s hair as she spoke, “My Little Flame, Alexis would disagree with you. I don’t blame her. Being a mother myself, I know that it’s natural for a mother to want to shelter their child as much as possible from harm. If even I could feel that, I could only imagine how much more protective Alexis would be, being the epitome of motherhood she is. However, I think desiring to become independent is also natural for a young man like you, and you will grow a lot. When I let my baby boy become a man, I was worried, but he put my worries to rest and did amazing things. Don’t be afraid to be your own person.”

The Phoenix goddess allowed Lucky and Weiss say their own pieces, but it was inconsequential. Bad advice and reactions to poor advice that stemmed from a misunderstanding about how Sage’s powers worked. If Hestia lacked control, perhaps she would’ve yawned at the lack of anything interest, but she kept her composure, even as Sage crawled out from under her wings and began to dial the coordinates Jason read off. Not wanting to be left behind, Hestia briefly transformed back into the familiar form of Alexis’s humanoid body so she could input the coordinates into the MPF-provided watch.

Before she knew it, they were traveling through the boundaries of the multiverse, and Hestia immediately felt sick. These watches were such a crude method of travel; they just brute forced their way through dimensions. Hestia was glad that Alexis felt the brunt of the side effects in earlier transits, and she was not eager to travel again while in control.

When the group reappeared in their new environment, Hestia took a moment to deal with the nausea and headache that came with the travel. Gritting her teeth and rubbing her temples, the Phoenix goddess was definitely not having a good time, but as the seconds ticked by, she recovered and returned to her bird form. In that time, Sage reunited with his friend, Leo, acting a bit more awkward than he normally was. Young love often had that effect on people...even if it wasn’t a conventional relationship... but Hestia didn’t judge. The boy could love whomsoever he wanted, it wasn’t a matter she had any stake in.

Being the ever-vigilant observer she was, Hestia was content with just watching, but at a certain point, even she began to feel uncomfortable with how awkwardly the boy was fumbling his way through the conversation. Hestia gave Leo a wave with a wing and gave a few words so that Sage could escape, “Hello, Leo. You don’t have to call me by my title, sweetie. You can just call me Hestia. Hopefully, I won’t have to take Alexis’s place for much longer.”

After saying those words, Hestia went back to watching the normalized chaos of this group, from the visible lack of comfort with space from Megumin and Sage, the threat from CN-Tan to blow herself up being intercepted by Jason and an ice ray from Benrey, and the dropkick delivered to Kyou’s face by a kitsune that looked strangely like Shin Don, though much colder… no pun intended. How many more nine tailed foxes did there have to be before? Was it not enough to have Alexis, Shin Don, and Kagutsuchi?

Aggggghhhhhh...

I hate traveling to other dimensions.

I know right??? I kinda feel bad that Hestia had to actually experience the physical part of this...well, I would if she wasn’t… ya’know?

Definitely.[/i]

So, uhh… I know I’ve been asking this a lot, but… are you good to go back yet? I don’t like the prospect of Hestia having control for much longer...

Me neither… Just… give me a few minutes. I’ll get around to it[/i]

Alright. Please don’t take too long. Sage needs you, and Hestia isn’t you...

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Quite Confused
Interaction: Everyone

Once the battle is over, Jason appeared & he said that they are now going to a new universe. Jett nodded as she was now in her own black cloud. Once everyone is now in the new universe, she will look outside & completely realized that they are now in space. She then looked at everyone while whistling a bit saying on her mind 'Now, we're on a freaking spaceship in this universe!!!!!! I'm gonna pass out if there is a hole made & we are not breathing because there is no oxygen in space.' Jett will not trying to be inpatient since she is now in space but in a entirely different universe. She then looked at CN-Tan trying to make a hole but Jason stopped CN-Tan for trying to make a hold saying to the person who tries to make a hole "You gonna have all of us not breathing just because we're in a spaceship at space but you need to calm down. Jason's right but we need to have all of us stick together."Once she is done trying to calm down CN-Tans. She will look at some new faces, a zombie hunter called Haws, a man who was critically injured named The Force Commander, & a guy with golden armor named Vaubian Prime. Jett will look at Jason saying to him "Do you know that fellow who was injured??"

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Quite Curious
Interaction: Everyone

Meanwhile, when Thorne has her own black cloud & transported into the new universe. She was extremely curious on what will happen, as Jett is trying to calm down CN-Tans. She will nod in agreement in order to have everyone stick together.

Last edited:

Shanoa

Shanoa looks out of the window to see the beauty of space. "Impressive. So this is what the stars look like up close." She thought before she takes notice of a large white object hurling towards the ship. As it comes closer, the object turns out to be a closet. Seeing this, Shanoa immediately ducks down just as the closet makes an impact, destroying it, but no damage was left on the ship. Shanoa gets up and looks out the window to see nothing but debris of closet.

"Daaaaaaaaaamn son!" A familiar voice is heard around the room as a portal opens up and out comes a young man holding a sword. Once the portal closes, Shanoa turns around and her eyes widen as she recognizes the person. "Wait, you're...."

Jared Williams

As Jared looks around the room, he turns his head to see Shanoa. "Oh hey! You're Shanoa, right? The girl from New Dank City- I mean, New Donk City? I guess my last visit was a foreshadowing then. Who knew!" Jared was a bit happy to see her again, but then there are the rest of the MPF. "What a lovely bunch. Julius is sure to like what I've found. Too bad it's not the actual "Tear in the Multiverse" though." He said "Sooooooooo who might you be, handsome and uglies?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @others

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Unfortunately for Wesker, there wasn't really much he could do once he was encased in Shanoa's crystal prison. The previous battles had left him weakened. Unfortunate for him, clearly, because as soon as Kyou had stopped his regeneration back at Wakanda, Wesker was pretty much a sitting duck here. Slowly but surely, the group's onslaught of merciless attacks struck Wesker where it had hurt the most. He couldn't even try to dodge if he had wanted to, thanks to Kassandra's time alterations. All that could be heard from Wesker was an inhumane, animalistic screech, possibly from whatever virus he'd injected himself with. No matter how hard he tried to fight, his efforts were pretty much in vain...

By the time the smoke had cleared, and Shanoa's crystals had dissolved, he was nothing more than a pool of his own blood and entrails.
"...Eeeyup, he's gone..." Agent 3 muttered, laughing at noticing the sight, and instead tried to look away - when she did, regardless of where she looked towards, a violent flash of bright light surrounded the group - but fortunately, this time, where they were didn't change.
And then, a flash of bright light enveloped you all once more. Your locations didn't change this time, but rather, you were greeted by two... familiar faces.

tumblr_inline_n9mdxfIMVL1s81zze.png

"So... I'm guessing you guys took care of things?" Jason asked, as his gaze slowly wandered right on down to the crimson pool that had once been known as Albert Wesker. Jason crossed his arms and then nodded slowly, while Leo stood beside him. For some reason, he had an ice cream cone that he was listening. Chocolate, of course. "Well, as anticlimactic as it may be..." Jason stood in the epicenter of the group, holding up his arm. "That's really all there was to it. While Leo and I were locked in one of Wesker's facilities, we basically figured out that he'd struck a deal with Ganondorf and Zant. His job was to fuck with you all mentally... break you all down one by one, and then kill you. Apparently, Ganondorf promised him a shitton of Twilight in return if he did what he asked."

"Well... he wouldn't have been able to handle all that Twilight anyways!" Midna, who had been with you the entire time, just... ya know, being useless, said from the side with a snicker. "That idiot doesn't even realize that it would have been too much for his body to handle! He'd have died in two seconds flat!"

"Yeah... also, Byakuya didn't survive the experiments. We had to fight him and put him down." Jason fell silent for a moment, seemingly mournful despite Byakuya never having been relevant except once back in Gravity Falls. Despite that, he shrugged, and held up his watch. "Anyways... good job, everyone. Time for the next universe."

Then, Jason read off the coordinates for you to input, and once you had done so, you were pulled into the familiar black cloud once more.
"Yeah... That was us." The Inkling said flatly, and then she listened. This dude had gotten a deal, but even if he fulfilled it (breaking each and every single member of this expansive group one by one and kill them off during the process), he wouldn't be able to stand the reward...? Oh, and someone she didn't even know is now dead, go figure. Work here is done, time to move on! The Inkling nodded and listened to the coordinates, putting it in as it was being read aloud, and then the void met her once more as the travel began...
Chapter 5
"Enter the Cosmos"

Once you all had arrived in your next location, you found yourselves to be in quite the spacious room. It wasn't as cramped as the attic from earlier, or even the train that more than likely felt forever ago by this point. Besides the sounds of you all landing in the room, no noises could really be heard. From the looks of things, you appeared to be on a... ship of some sort? It was hard to determine, but at least there were some nearby windows that could help you determine your location.

pablo-blanes-render-baja2.jpg

Though, as you took a closer look around the room, you would find that everything around you looked a bit too futuristic to just be some kind of dainty old ship. There was a chilling air around you... not the kind that felt creepy or like you were being watched (I'm sure you had all dealt with enough of that in the previous universe, after all). But it was more like... just really cold in here. Like someone got a bit too handsy with this place's thermostat.

Whatever the case was, it looked like this was where you would be on your next mission. Better make the most of it.

"Nnngh... I don't like how cold it is..." She muttered upon awakening, and looked around. This place didn't seem to look that bad, actually! She decided to spring to her feet if she for some reason wasn't on them, and when she looked out the window, she froze. "...Just as... beautiful as then..."
Whenever he looked out of the window, though, his suspicions were indeed confirmed...

hqdefault.jpg

The group was now in space.
Agent 3 gasped in wonder as she practically stuck herself to the window, staring out into the void of space - smiling widely. "...I could look at this all day...!" She muttered to herself in a positive tone - and how could she resist? She lost herself in it once... let her do it again.
Throughout Jason's sudden realization, Midna had hovered over to the back, humming a melody to herself as she examined the room. She hovered alongside Micah (who really felt no reason to be relevant at all before now but that's changing now), and eventually, they came across what looked like... a trash can with arms, legs, and a mouth.

"The hell's this thing s'pposed to be?" Micah would ask as he nudged the thing with his foot. Midna, on the other hand, floated over to its side and prodded the side of its head with the tip of her finger.

"I dunno... but it looks kinda-- AAH!"

Midna's sudden scream was probably loud enough to alert those of you in the room over in her direction. As you all turned your heads, you would find a small machinition, waving its hand wildly at all of you. Some of you here might even recognize it!

tenor.gif

"HI THERE!!!"
"Wh-!" Agent 3 was cut off by the little robot's greeting, turning to face it. "You?! How in the world can you be here right now, I could have sworn that UFO crash back in the Mushroom Kingdom tore you to pieces!" She sounded just as astonished as you'd expect all of a sudden, slapping herself to make sure if it was real or not... And when she still saw it afterwards, she sighed. "...Well, alright then - either you're the same one, somehow, or a new one..." She muttered, and with that addressed - though intensively bugging her, the Inkling returned to staring into space, once more getting lost in the sight of it - just as she had done prior. It doesn't seem like her fascination and awe towards 'that' has changed one bit.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive/Surprised​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: What's up with this place...?/Space is pretty...​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

"We're literally in space... how do you even feel the ship moving?" Jason asked Megumin as he stared down at her, deadpanning. Meanwhile, the teal and grey robot thing had taken it upon himself to flip himself over onto his head, only to begin spinning himself in circles on the floor.

"I DUNNO!" He shouted in response to Hiryu's and Lucky's questions as he continued to aimlessly spin around. Whisper's attempts at figuring out where they were going would prove fruitless, though. There wasn't anything that really pointed to it at all... well, not in this room, at least. Then, the... block person made himself known in the side of the room. Micah gave the man a lookover as he hooked his thumb through one of the loops in his belt.

"Sure are a lotta new faces in this room..." He sneered with a slow nod.

"Yeah..." Jason said wearily as he approached the blocky one and offered to shake his hand. "Jason Todd..." He greeted, before asking, "Do any of you remember how you got here? Or what you were last doing before you wound up here?" He'd ask as he stood next to Haws, gesturing to the rest of the new people as he spoke. Leo, meanwhile, had been off in the corner, idly licking his ice cream cone when Sage sprinted on over to him. He looked up at Sage as he approached, offering him a smile and a small nod.

"Hey, Sage," Leo said with a nod as one hand was shoved down in his pocket. He then watched in amusement as Sage awkwardly explained what had happened while he was gone, unable to stifle his laugh that inevitably escaped his lips. "You're fine, Sage!" He laughed, only to fall forward in his laughter and rest his forehead on the other's shoulder, because it was either that or falling over. "You're fine!"

Meanwhile, the strange robot creature continued to spin around on its head as everyone blatantly talked about him right in front of him. He even began making airplane noises with his tongue. How adorable.

Jason, on the other hand, had since nodded when Lucky and Megumin pointed out that he was the leader. "Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm something like that." He shrugged. "Dunno how I got stuck with the job, though. Honestly, I feel more like a babysitter than a leader sometimes." Choosing to ignore the part about how he was hot tempered, he instead turned to face Praetorian as he explained his story. "Weird... I guess that by now, your armor would have been installed with some kind of Twilight resistance... especially after the Tesseract Incident..." He then listened as Praetorian said he was awaiting further action, at which point Jason just kinda... awkwardly saluted him. "At ease."

Then, some new guy walked in through a portal, and started breaking the fourth wall. Jason merely sighed and facepalmed his helmet right into his hand.

D347GaH.jpg

"I'm... honestly out of fucks to give at this point..."

Finally, though, the robot had stopped spinning whenever Agent 3 had questioned his presence here. He stopped spinning so he could look up at the Inkling. "Well, I was thrown into that big blue beam thingy that the weird alien boy made! And then, I went home, and I watched the monkey on the TV with my squirrel friend!" He exclaimed, before going back to spinning on his head.

BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod QizPizza QizPizza Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"Aww come on! It's never too late to give a lot fucks around here." Jared said to a disappointment Red Hood as he walks over to him and wraps his arm around his should. "You're the kind of a badass who is serious and stoic, I like those kinds of people. Kind of reminds me of Batman back in the old days. "My parents are dead, and so I must fight crime" is the least summary that I have for the cool guy." He said with a bright smile on his face "Nice mask by the way. Must be made of a high-end material huh?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Jason would have been silent for the most part, up until Jared mentioned Batman.... and somehow knew his identity. Slowly, Jason turned around, and then whacked him in the face with his pistol for his clear disrespect towards the Caped Crusader and his parents. When he was on the ground, Jason stared down at him, clearly showing his angry streak that Megumin had mentioned earlier.

"I don't know how you know any of that, but if you disrespect Batman again, or his legacy, you'll be leaving this fucking room in a wheelchair."

With that, Jason walked off, pistol tightly gripped in his hand.

Zamasu Zamasu

Shanoa & Jared Williams

The sudden hit in the face took Jared by surprise, and now he is writhing in pain. "Ah! Why! Why did you done this?! It's just a prank bro! Ah! Jesus tap dancing Christ! I think I'm dying! Ah! Ah! My face! My beautiful face! Ah! Ech! The kerosene in the gas tank is running empty! Ah! Fuck yes! It feels damn good! Ah! Shit in my pants! Ah! Ah! I sound like a typical hentai girl! Ah! Crap! My face! Damn it! The pain makes me stronger! Ah! Shit!" He ranted.

The battle was over and Wesker had been defeated, shortly after, Red Hood would appear almost immediately right after the fight finished. “Red Hood? Where have you been? We thought you were brainwashed, or worst..” Red Hood would explain that Wesker’s true goal was to get inside their heads and mess them with as he could before killing them off, as well as mentioning someone died in the process.

“Oh...” Sora looks down at the news hearing the lost but quickly snaps out of it for a brief second. “We have to stop Ganondorf, and whoever’s working with him. No matter what!” He said, full of determination. They set the next coordinates and end up in a very technological room, while looking around; Sora would come across familiar faces. “Hey. You’re the guys from the Cape. Those space adventurers right? I haven’t seen you guys in awhile. How you’d get here? We’re we in the middle of something you guys were up to?”

Sora wouldn’t get his answer yet as per usual when something happened in the meantime. As others looked around for awhile they come across a tiny talking robot that greets them. “Oh. Hey there little guy. You got a name, do you know where we are?” The little robot would go on yapping about aliens, squirrels, TV, and probably something else anyone may or may not know what he’s talking about. While waiting for a response from him, Sora turns his attention back to the space commander. “*Chuckles.* Sorry about that, got a little carried away, I’m glad you guys are okay by the way.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━

Before she could do anything against Wesker, thanking Orbeck for both catching her and putting a spell on Gambol Shroud as well as a spell casted on her, then again she was coughing from almost choking to death,, the attacks everyone threw at him plus him being restrained with Shanoa’s crystal turned him into paste. Sighing, she put her weapon away and saw Jason and Leo appear but not Byakuya and Micah. Wesker mentioned them dealing with experiments, so did they…?

Jason then explained that Wesker had struck a deal with Ganondorf and Zant to break them all down one by one, which was probably to be expected. Back to the question of what happened to Byakuya, he then answered that by saying that he didn’t survive the experiments. Her and Byakuya weren’t that good of friends, or friends at all really, but he was still an ally. He was still someone that didn’t deserve this fate, so she looked down, silently paying her respects once more.

However, what happened to Micah wasn’t explained. While she didn’t like him and she knew all too well that Arthur didn’t like him either, he was still an ally and they didn’t need to lose any more people.

They didn’t get another chance to rest as they had to move and as the coordinates were inputted into her watch, she heard Weiss before she teleported and turned around to see her running towards her. Her and Yang should’ve been gone at this point, on their way to the next universe, but they weren’t. “
Weiss!” She reached out towards her but it was too late.

When they arrived in the next destination, it was apparent that for one, it was cold. From the looks of it, they were in a room of some sorts. This wasn’t what she was focused on, Weiss and Yang not being there was more of a concern. “
We have to go back, Weiss and Yang didn’t come with us!

While new people were making themselves known and the revelation that they were apparently in space with Micah appearing back with the group out of nowhere, Blake was still focused on Weiss and Yang. They were stuck back where the experiments and the dolls were and while she knew they’d be fine, it wouldn’t last for long. Especially since they had no food or water in that place and if there were any, it wouldn’t be that good.

Then the screaming came and she looked to see a small robot being extremely energetic despite being kicked by Falcon before hearing Orbeck mention her missing teammates. He was trying to get through to them with the communicator which made her wonder if it was possible to contact those in different universes with the communicators. Blake would’ve jumped on the chance to contact them, but she wasn’t sure if it worked so she’d wait on if Orbeck got an answer before contacting them herself. Her eyes then caught the sight of someone talking to Jason, it being…

...Praetorian?

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , marc122 marc122 , GearBlade654 GearBlade654
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————

Unfortunately she didn’t get to do much of anything considering he was restrained by crystal and proceeded to be turned into just a pool of blood and entrails. Ciri put her sword away and looked around to see that everyone was mostly fine for the most part. Then, both Jason and Leo appeared with no sign of Micah and Byakuya, Jason explaining that Wesker had made a deal with who else but Ganondorf and Zant as a means to break them down one by one. And while it may have briefly worked, it was only temporary. He then broke the news that Byakuya didn’t make it and she lowered her head to pay respects like she did with the dead they had to re kill moments ago.

Yeah, the both of them never talked, but he was still an ally and respects needed to be paid to a fallen ally.

Eventually, they moved onto the next destination, nodding in response to Aloy, but not before she saw that Weiss and Yang hadn’t left yet and that Weiss had ran towards Blake. Before anyone could do anything, they disappeared and reappeared at their destination which was very cold and very advanced looking. The cold didn’t really bother her, what did bother her was the fact that two people in their group was just left behind and Blake was understandably worried about this and Orbeck had chosen to try to contact them.

While they’d try to contact the two, she went to the rest of Blood Gulch+ to check up on them. “
Are you all okay?” Looking at Aloy, she was about to respond when someone discovered that they were in space. “I’m not sure, but we seem to be in space.

As everything happened around them, she chose to look around for anything of interest. And if there wasn’t anything of interest, she’d go back to her group and stay silent, watching whatever was happening.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , marc122 marc122 , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , darkred darkred , @ Blood Gulch+

To anyone watching Kyou, they'd now see him bickering with a white-haired, nine-tailed Kitsune as Roblox characters entered the room and more people showed up.

"HOLD UP, HOW THE HELL ARE YE HERE?! DID YA GET SUMMONED BY SOMEONE AS WELL, 'MAKI?!" The oni asked in an exasperated voice, and in the current chaos of introduction of wacky new characters, neither he nor Mimaki was able to answer Megumin. "Wait, no, you'd just go back home instantly if it was for something dumb...But this is really important! I promise ya!" Kyou spoke, as the Roblox character once more began speaking, and the trashcan robot kept speaking loudly and obnoxiously.

As chaos descended in the room, Mimaki too shared some the same feeling of Jason of not giving any fucks at this point. The Kitsune was essentially growling as he watched the chaos happen as too many people were forced to fit in such a small space. What appeared to be electricity traveled between the tip of each of his ears, connecting one another like it was some sort of radio signal. And it was going wild. Like any more noise would make him go haywire. Turns out that the ears really aren't just for show, and Kitsunes do hear and smell better then humans do. A fact that Mimaki Kunosuke really didn't enjoy in this specific moment.

"You know, this is really like you. I'm starting to doubt whether or not I should start caring whenever you get somehow dropped in another world. Hell, do you plan for it?" ...A little awkward laugh came from Kyou, as he scratched the back of his head, and Mimaki just stared at him with half-open eyes and his jaw a bit open, almost as if he couldn't quite believe what he was seeing- with the addition of...Everyone else, of course. "...Alright. Should I even try and convince you to go home right now? Kyou, I'm seeing at least six, six characters from fiction here in this room with us. Do you know how many Balances are being broken right now...?"

"Wh--! Don't say it like I caused this, dumbass! Alsowowthat'sabignumbah but that isn't the point! Point is...! The univers- or, multiverse is in danger!"

"...And it's conveniently pulling people from other universes to fix it again?"

"...Yeaaah. Again."

The two shared a sigh. Kyou out of the realization that his friend made him get of how dumb this is on the surface, and Mimaki over how dumb this is. Regardless, despite their seeming antagonistic nature with one another...It felt...Right for these two to be in this room, some of the more spiritually inclined would notice. Sun and Moon. Preservation and Breaking. Flame and Ice. Two opposites, yet opposites are often meant to be next to one another.

These two...Really felt like best friends, even in a conceptual sense.

"Okay, okay...I suppose fate has it that way. Hmph, I was just about to buy Hyoudou a new sword..." Why is he saying those words like it's about buying his kid some Kinder Surprise Egg or something like that?! "Alright, I am Mimaki Kunosuke, to any who may it concern. May I know what is going on here, and why you have my companion, Kyou Tana, alongside you all in...Space? Gods, Kyou, what do you get yourself into...? Is the paperwork that bad?"

"Shaddap!"

Shanoa & Jared Williams

Once the pain has subsided, Jared turned to Kyou and say "No, I just got here by my closet, which happened to have crashed into the ship. Luckily, I used my Armed Aegis to make a portal and get out. Now that I have nothing to go back, I might as well stick around for a good while. Anyway, I'm Jared, nice to meet you all. I'm just an average high school student with a sword, guns, a metal hand, an assortment of explosives, and every swear word in the English dictionary. I'm also a member of the Multiverse Saviors Association, or MSA for short, and what we do is we go through the multiverse beating up bad guys and other saving the multiverse crap. Me and my batch mates, known as the Class of 2020, are still new, and I don't get why the boss called us the most disappointing batch despite the fact that we did good in our missions. Yet still, I still need some more names so I can at least identify."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

• Megumin's eyes widened at Jason. "...We're moving?" She found the strength to sit up, stifling another gag. "No, just seeing that there's no ground below us was enough."

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Finally, though, the robot had stopped spinning whenever Agent 3 had questioned his presence here. He stopped spinning so he could look up at the Inkling. "Well, I was thrown into that big blue beam thingy that the weird alien boy made! And then, I went home, and I watched the monkey on the TV with my squirrel friend!" He exclaimed, before going back to spinning on his head.
"A tractor beam... Yeah, alright, that checks out... Kinda surprised you got out and nobody noticed." The Inkling laughed it off, and before she would intend to even do anything else, successful or not, she would hear Lucky speak up behind her, asking a question.
Then Agent 3 revealed that she knew this miniature bucket of bolts, to which Lucky wearily asked, "Was he always this braindead?"
"Er... unfortunately." She laughed. "They're not from my world, I can tell you that much though. Something, something... alien people, if I remember well enough. That had something to do with it... Not like that is important, but for better or worse, this thing has not changed in any form since..." The Inkling shrugged, just seeming... verily unsure, at best. What else is she to even say in this situation? Just saying what she knows and remembers.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Positive/Surprised​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: What's up with this place...?/Space is pretty...​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @SpaceIsATrip​

"Great..." Lucky muttered. "All right, I guess some percussive maintenance is required here!" Then, in a move quite predictable from him, Lucky began to punch the robot in the head.

4awj2y.gif

Despite coming from a creature with no fists, the punches hit hard. "Maybe this'll jog his pea-brain!"

BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The Force Commander
SPARK-001
Actions: None for now
Actions: Scanning
1596993203284.png
1596993187629.png
The Force Commander gave the Paladin a grudging nod of approval as his wounds sealed back together. The Astartes got back on his feet and picked up his Thunder Hammer as if nothing had happened. Save for a couple of tired breaths, that is.
The Astartes turned to face the Keyblade Wielder and simply nodded, but shook his head at Sora's question-to be precise, the Force Commander did not remember anything in the middle of something. He would have gone into detail, but he still couldn't talk for some reason. There was a massive scar across his throat that was visible to all who paid attention.
At the moment, however, the Force Commander was "content" to just glare at the small robot. He did not need this right now. His squadmates... the Force Commander had no idea where they were.
Most likely dead in the attack. But it was always worth looking for them.
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Affirmative, returning to standby."
Praetorian gave Jason a nod before finalizing repairs. It then took note of others who commented on its arrival.
"Good... error, my chronometer appears to require a reset. Anyways, good day, operative Sora. No, I do not recall being in the middle of anything with you-I do believe that is going to change shortly given the conditions."
Then, to Blake.
"Affirmative, Operative Blake. SPARK-001 is combat-ready. Self diagnostics complete. Armor plating repaired and ready for service."
The SPARK looked up and continued observing the crowd. That cartoon was here. Praetorian was sure XCOM would be interested in the stupid amount of explosives the cartoon could get.
Also, there was a small robot causing havoc. Praetorian chose not to get involved just yet.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Chungchangching Chungchangching

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Awkward, Happy, Relaxed
Tags: (Leo)
(Lucky)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage was unsure of what kinds of reaction he had been expecting from the other, but it was certainly not laughter, not after the terrible mind-shattering place that they had just been through. As such, the mere sound had caused him to freeze in the spot with surprise, the wings too momentarily ceasing their flutter. Then as Leo had almost fallen down, the pyromancer had re-taken a step forwards and tried catching him with a 'wooa, hey, careful!', only for his best friend to lean on him for support and him to briefly look the other way in embarrassment. Who knew that seeing him ramble and stumble through words could be so funny? He sure didn't. It just felt awkward!

"I'm 'fine'?", the young man had parroted, blinking in confusion, "...oh! Ohhhh, okay! Fine, is uh good, right? Yeah, I can take fine.", he laughed softly, both because he wanted to and because Leo's laughter was just so contagious and cheery, "Annnd it seems like I can still make you laugh even when I'm not trying to! Which is a victory on my book~!", he had announced proudly before stopping in thought and-, "...If I had one. But if I did it would just catch on fire so- Wait, I'm rambling again... Nevermind that."

As if to keep him from going in nonsensical tangents again, this is when Lucky had joined them, seeking to finish their previous conversation. Once more, the Descendant was taken aback by the rabbit's obsession with balls and various types of metal. There was probably a metaphor in there somewhere, but he just did not get it at all. Nonetheless, as brash as Lucky could be, --which reminded Sage a lot of Lucy--, he had still tried to help... in his own odd way, and that was commendable.

"Yeeah pretty much... Extremes just, don't work too well for me. I should follow Hershel's message and attempt striving for balance instead, and yet that too is easier said than done.", he had a sympathetic, apologetic, kind of gentle look in his face, "I do appreciate you giving me advice though, even if it doesn't work in my situation, the thought was pretty nice."

Then off was their psycho rabbit to drag... a weirdly nauseous Megumin away from the window, which, really made him wonder how she wasn't motion sick from their brief flight. Did she get car-sick too? They weren't even moving that fast though; This had nothing on catching air turbulence and spiralling down out of control. Either way, it was just the two of them again for a moment, not really in full silence since he had probably prompted even more laughter stumbling through sentences a second time, but that was okay.

A wing had wrapped around Leo as if trying to keep him from falling over, and yet also as if was protesting the lack of hugging and gone for it anyway. It was a gentle kind of warmth, like a blanket cover during a cold day, a comfy caring sort of heat. Even as Hestia had come around and quickly introduced Herself, the young man just had this, silly giddy smile in his face as he watched over the other.

He did muse over whether She was telling him or Leo to call Her by the name rather than title, and how that'd always feel odd to him, who did so as a sign of respect. The Goddess had left them soon enough, probably gazing upon all of the other events in their location. She really did not seem to enjoy idle interactions all that much, basically being the opposite of the pyromancer in that regard.
Sage, was a casual and simplistic one. The more calm and mundane times were the ones that stuck and meant to him the most; The conversations that spawned from them were 'connecting', it's when people normally put down their barriers and really showed who they are to each other. And there was something of charming and special about it...

"I missed you so much...", he had leaned his head closer, sighing in a mix of relief and peace.

That should have been an obvious statement... And yet, he had still reiterated it without really knowing why or what purpose it served. It simply, was, without feeling unwarranted. What was maybe a minute or less had felt like an eternity; A breath of fresh air after those which had been one of the most stressful, conflicting and jam-packed hours of his life, maybe theirs. Ever since the aftermath of the bodyswap, the Descendant had not been allowed to truly relax. Going numb was only keeping the turmoil inside, then it changed into open self-deprecation and everything was blown out of proportion before he could have recovered properly; Even a Take-Over had happened and shaken his bases even further! But this-This moment right here, was the awaited sunshine after a long storm. 'This just feels right.'

As he some of that stability and sense of belonging that had been lost, the wings of flame had finally broken down into harmless embers and dissipated in the air around them. Even without knowing what he brought aboard, or what his purpose was, this was his place.
No matter the difficulties, he was meant to be here and wanted to be here.

"Isn't your ice-cream melting faster with all this heat?", Sage had then asked a bit out of nowhere, saying the first thing that came to mind.

Last edited:
“So you weren’t in middle of something. I’m guessing you don’t even know how you got here huh? Well, at least you’re here now, you can help us stop Ganondorf and save the multiverse!” Sora exclaimed happily. But, as things go with the timing of Sora and Rex, something bad happens as it appears Lucky starts to bash the little robot’s brains in.

“Lucky. What the heck are you doing? We could use him to help us. And even if he couldn’t, he seems friendly, and harmless.” He said to Lucky, disappointedly.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Yeah, I get that he's friendly. I'm not tryin' to start a fight." Lucky replied coyly, gently shaking the robot's head. "I'm seeing if I can knock the loose thing in his head back in place." Hey, this always worked with his TV, why would it fail on a simple robot? "Alright, kid, how about now? Remember anything about this ship?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    Status: the space sick arch wizard and the guy from the closet
    condition: Normal, if not stressed.​

So as he was leading the archwizard away to somewhere less foreboding, He would hear a very notable crash coming from where Shanoa was standing. Turning around, he would find something that he...had honestly forgotten about. A closet, the same one from new Donk City...and that same. Odd looking man from before...

"Daaaaaaaaaamn son!" A familiar voice is heard around the room as a portal opens up and out comes a young man holding a sword. Once the portal closes, Shanoa turns around and her eyes widen as she recognizes the person. "Wait, you're...."
    As Jared looks around the room, he turns his head to see Shanoa. "Oh hey! You're Shanoa, right? The girl from New Dank City- I mean, New Donk City? I guess my last visit was a foreshadowing then. Who knew!" Jared was a bit happy to see her again, but then there are the rest of the MPF. "What a lovely bunch. Julius is sure to like what I've found. Too bad it's not the actual "Tear in the Multiverse" though." He said "Sooooooooo who might you be, handsome and uglies?"

normally he wouldn't have cared so much about yet ANOTHER arrival, in SPACE of all places. But there was one thing that he absolutely lacked in his conversation, subtly. From his mention of some "tear in the multiverse" to his bickering over one "batman" towards Jason. Redhood was reasonably justified, more so with what has happened in the last hour. It doesn't help that he was already trying to ramble on to a cleary disinterested fox eared man.

What got his attention was Blake.
    hearing Orbeck mention her missing teammates. He was trying to get through to them with the communicator which made her wonder if it was possible to contact those in different universes with the communicators. Blake would’ve jumped on the chance to contact them, but she wasn’t sure if it worked so she’d wait on if Orbeck got an answer before contacting them herself. Her eyes then caught the sight of someone talking to Jason, it being…

...Praetorian?

Looks as if he was a bit late to the punch to retrieving some sort of response. Despite not making any verbal note of their disappearances, she somehow knew that he was trying to contact her friends. As much as he would want to reassure her, she is currently talking with...some robot called Praetorian? For now, he'll just deal with megumin's case of sickness. If only they had something to vomit into...

"You still have that paper bag megumin?" Hard to say if she even kept that bag after he told her off about it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Last edited:
When Sora approached the robot and asked for its name, it suddenly hopped up off of its head and did a backflip, before landing on its feet and saluting Sora. The teal parts of his body suddenly turned red when he did so.

2019-04-11%2021-19-47

"GIR, REPORTING FOR DUTY!"

The robot would shout this in a slightly deeper voice than what it had spoken in previously... only to ultimately devolve into its previous childish self, with the red body parts turning teal once more. During this, Jason had calmed down a bit from his outburst towards Jared, having now turned to face one of the new people in the room, who'd asked why they were with Kyou.

"It's a... long story." Jason would say, before letting out a sigh. He then turned to face Megumin as she continued on about how there was no ground. It was at this point that Jason stomped his foot into the cold, metal interior of the ship. "Seems like pretty solid ground to me, Megumin." He said. GIR, as the robot was apparently named, merely stared at Lucky as he yelled at him and punched him on the head. There was no reaction and, if Lucky was listening close enough, he would be able to hear a faint rattling inside of GIR's makeshift cranium...

Regardless, the expression on the robot's face was blank for a moment, until eventually, a wide grin spread across his face.

tenor.gif

"SOMEBODY NEEDS A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!"

After speaking those four words, GIR's arms were outstretched as he wrapped them around Lucky's waste and squeezed as hard as he could. And, being a robot, naturally, this was a pretty tight squeeze. So tight, in fact, that Lucky probably found it hard to breathe in GIR's vice grip! GIR didn't even seem to mind or even care, though, as he instead held onto Lucky for dear life.

Throughout all of this, Jason had turned to face Praetorian again, his arms crossed. "Praetorian, run diagnostics again." He said. "Was the reset caused by you, or someone else?" He asked, his tone suspicious. Maybe whoever had stuck him here had purposefully reset him?

Eventually, though, Leo's laughter with Sage had subsided, specifically around the time that the young pyromancer had asked him about his ice cream. He looked over to the cone in his hand, which was now only a cone, with the chocolate ice cream part now nothing more than a sticky puddle beside his feet. "Oh..." He said as he stared down, though he ultimately ended up shrugging. "Ah well, it's whatever. I'm sure there's more on this ship anyways!" Leo said in a cheerful tone, before taking a bite out of his waffle cone.

"Well, we'll have to get outta this damn room first, won't we?" Micah would ask from the side, having since leaned up against the nearby wall, his arms crossed. It was then that Vulban Prime had screamed, asking if the group knew what was going on. Jason sighed again, shaking his head a bit.

"Look, we're all part of a group called the Multiverse Protection Foundation," Jason would say as he gestured towards the overall group with both of his arms. "We're on a quest to stop an evil wizard named Ganondorf from destroying the Multiverse, by going to different universes and removing his influence from them." The gesturing hands slowly lowered, before resting on his hips. "This was the next universe on our to-do list. My question is, why are there so many other people here?"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake GearBlade654 GearBlade654 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Zamasu Zamasu QizPizza QizPizza Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 BoltBeam BoltBeam quadraxis201 quadraxis201 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

SPARK-001
Actions: Running Diagnostics
1597009750093.png
"Affirmative. Diagnostics are running now. My reset was caused by a failsafe-when I suffer fatal damage, redundant systems kick in to keep me operational."
Praetorian's eyes dimmed for thankfully not the last time as the robot ran diagnostics on its own systems. Targeting computer, running on auxiliary power but operational. Elerium power core, operational. Servos, fully repaired and good to go. Central processing unit is fully operational but running on auxiliary power, tactical HUD is also operational. Elerium Phase Cannon... combat ready, no damage sustained to targeting systems. Uplink to BIT drone is functional.
The only thing not functional was the chronometer.
"Complete. Diagnostics complete. The only thing not functioning is my chronometer. I will calibrate it as soon as possible. Be advised, targeting computer and central processing unit are running on auxiliary power."

Users who are viewing this thread