Swiftglove backed away from the enraged pyromancer with a muffled whine. A thief he may have been, but he still had some empathy left in his greedy heart, and he could tell that Sage was a tick about to pop. And when he did pop, he took a perfectly good carpet out with him. "Uhhh..." He stepped backwards. "...I'm sure your bunny was just stressed...Not everyone we talk to likes mention of Toffee, either. And we do kind of know that he's...unwell." Or was he supposed to be worsening the situation? He was just a fruit thief, what did he know about psychological torture?

You may think that Lucky was unable to hear any of this, but he was, and it gave him no motivation to try fighting his way out of Swiftglove's stomach. He...knew that Megumin was just trying to defend him, but he'd given in to his tunnel vision for Toffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then the war began.

Swiftglove accepted this with a start, looking around wildly for his first target. Luckily, said target came charging up to him first, with that stupid hammer in his hands. "MMMPH!" Unable to give any smacktalk, he resorted to scratching at Gretar's face.

Megumin was also glancing around for a target, her Shank snug in her hand. Roman or Facillier would probably be the best bet, so she decided to assist Whisper in taking out the former with attempted slices. Her movements were crooked, her breathing sharp...honestly, she was just shaken by the sudden turn of events. And, as Yang had so brazenly put it, it was the fault of the naïve Sage...and the utterly selfish Chomusuke.

Unlike Sage, Chomusuke knew full well that the world was not black and white by any means.

HE.

PUT.

TOFFEE.

ABOVE.

HIS.

FRIENDS.

And this time, he wouldn't have mind control as an excuse for just...up and ABANDONING them all. She wanted to believe in him and his promise, she really did...

But the writing was on the wall.

After this fight, Chomusuke had to go.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 marc122 marc122 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
TANDEM
Tandem.PNG
Do I seriously have to help her? She's my bodyguard! She can protect herself! Tayne didn't need help. . . Well, most of the time but that doesn't matter! Since he's the one who saves us almost every time! Bizzarogirl was hit in the head by a hammer but since she does look like Superman: I doubt that will do much. Who knows, the hammer might have some magical property that will make her explode or something. CN-Tan started screeching for help and I decided to show her some compassion since I am a benevolent boss.

Real original, Tandem. Plus, she will probably date me if I save her! I'm that desperate!

But looks like I didn't need to do anything since the hammer DID have magical properties. Huh. Of course, a little reassurance wouldn't hurt.

I used my Yoyo in my attempt to grab Bizzarogirl by the foot and swing her over my head and into the ground. CN-Tan might get hurt but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Dr. Facilier's Call-Out Post Emporium, New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(what the fuck) (WHAT THE FUCK)

As Gretar joined in on the winning fight against Bizarro-Girl, helping out Tandem in the process, Arma Gigas, meanwhile, saw no further action. As it turned around, it saw Madam Mayor fighting Benedict, who was calling for help from Lilith, and Josh. While Weiss and Yang were busy, it went towards the brainwashed mayor, before swinging its gigantic sword towards her.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Facilier, Roman, Erron), Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Josh, Madam Mayor), ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials (Lilith)

Lilith
Lilith.png
"With pleasure." Lilith responds as she cracks her knuckles. "Let's take care of this beast!" With that she summons more spirits to shot at Madam Mayor while Benedict would fight along side her, although one of the spirits would miss and head towards Swiftglove instead. If he didn't get out of the way in time he would probably get a face full of ouch.

Interactions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Himself and Madam Mayor)
P PopcornPie (Swiftglove)

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Roman's response wasn't exactly giving them much comfort. "
And just who is this friend of yours?" Unfortunately, things only went downhill from there as Sage began going off on Torchwick and from what he said? It was reminding her of Ruby and how she used to think that the world was black and white.

This hurt her to hear, but she wouldn't have time to cry as this made Torchwick start beating him and alluded the last part to Ruby. Then... the deal was called off.

Weiss then called for her and Yang to get ready, Blake taking Gambol Shroud out in katana and cleaver form and ran towards the two. Roman was the first to attack, firing shots at them in which Blake used an afterimage to take the hit, beginning to follow Yang's lead. As she dodged the attacks, she used her afterimages to take the hits, one of them she ended up jumping off of and continued to run, this time on the walls before jumping off towards his neck.

In range, she slashed at the side of his neck with both the katana and the sheath. Using his shoulder as it was probably closest for her in her position, she pushed off of the shoulder and switched to pistol form as she opened fire on Roman's face until she landed on her feet. Before she could continue however, something with Ciri happened...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , marc122 marc122
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
...apparently people really wanted her to leave after they were done here because not only did Lucky mess up the situation, but Sage did as well, causing him to get beaten in the process. Really, he seemed to believe that everything was black and white, that there was always good and evil. Those people usually stuck to Toussant but when they came out of there or there were people there that already existed that were like that in the world?

It was more than likely that they'd end up dead due to believing they could trust someone.

After they had just calmed her down too, because of the two, a fight had started and the deal was called off. Why was it that when their leader was here, things went right, but as soon as someone else like Blake tried to take over, barely anyone listened and all the idiots seemed to run rampant? Either they refused to listen to another competent person or they refused to listen to a woman or maybe it was a combination of both and regardless of which one it was, both that and the fact that the fight started because of Lucky and Sage.

There was no reason to just forgive Sage for messing up a deal that should've gone down smoothly. And this pissed her off to an extent that the green mist came out and this time? Ciri wouldn't be able to calm down.

The mist pulled in towards her and with a scream, the mist shot out extremely fast, surrounding everyone and quickly entered their bodies either through their nose, eyes, mouth, or anywhere else it could get into the body and going to a random person in the group. All the while, more green mist formed around her, creating a shield to protect her. What would happen next... let's just say that no one would be feeling like themselves.
tumblr_pboiycE7eJ1xzom66o3_400.gif

(Think something similar to this)

P PopcornPie , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ everyone else

Orbeck of Vinheim
status: In the presence of a frustrated Sage...and the unexpected. may attempt something.
Condition: normal?
tumblr_myytrmKNke1rrhs85o4_500.gif

"TRANSFORMATION CENTRAL!"

Several of the once lifeless voodoo dolls began to smack down on sets of drums that appeared in clouds of smoke before them. And, as they did so, Facilier's shadow crowded the entire room behind them, once more taking on a life of its own.

"CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT?"

With that, the other members of the Shareholders began to surround you all, each of them producing whatever weapons they had with clear murderous intent in their eyes. "You should have taken our deal!" Roman would exclaim with a laugh as he brandished his cane, aiming it towards you all. "But you idiots were all just too STUBBORN!" With that, the cane inexplicably began to open fire on the group, which led to Erron Black doing the same with his guns. And, of course, the other Shareholders members began to attack you all as well.

By gods, just...what? From sages own words of heroic justice being met with a beating from Roman himself to the witch doctor turning everyone in their group of shareholders into giant-sized foes. Now in the middle of an absolute disaster, with Sage ABSOLUTELY at his limit, and Ciri reaching that point as well. All he wants to do at this point is to end this nightmare swiftly.

Facilier would certainly have a precautionary measure for outside interference from the likes of someone like Orbeck, so he considers opting for a tactic that was effective before...using Twilight to amplify his spells. It should be no issue when it comes to the scenario presented. She isn't even doing anything besides filing her nails. But before he can even consider putting the plan into action...Ciri happened. Her limit has SNAPED SHUT, like that of a memic consuming the unaware undead. Of course he will feel a bit odd, but the implications has yet to be seen

The mist pulled in towards her and with a scream, the mist shot out extremely fast, surrounding everyone and quickly entered their bodies either through their nose, eyes, mouth, or anywhere else it could get into the body and going to a random person in the group. All the while, more green mist formed around her, creating a shield to protect her. What would happen next... let's just say that no one would be feeling like themselves.
tumblr_pboiycE7eJ1xzom66o3_400.gif

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Meanwhile, in another universe....

dead meme i know

you are now legally obligated to shoot me

the thread is now at 145 fucking pages and i do not know what has happened in any single one of them beyond 75

and i still have not wrote the short story fanfiction thing i said i was gonna write

and i still have not made the sheets for my other roleplay

and every centimeter of my body has just surrendered to the power of procrastinating for no actually good reason cause all of the stuff i don't wanna do is actually really fun

send help

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari shrugged when Roman gave his response. "Ah, to each their own, I suppose. Wish I could have at least finished my fries, though..."

Then, just like what happened with Jerome earlier, someone had to escalate the situation into a fight when Akari was just trying to calmly talk things through. Akari's expression soured when Roman began to beat up Sage with his cane while positively spewing on about how cold the world was.

"You know, Roman, you're right, the world is cold and full of hatred, despair, greed, and so many other evils, but you know what? It's because of heroes like us that the world's not collapsed in on itself. I've seen evils like that with my own two damned eyes. My own father hated me, and just about wanted me dead, in fact. I saw the very manifestation of his hatred for me, and fought it. But, you know why I think the world's as cold as it is? Because not enough people can stand up and fight against the malice that plagues it. Enter us. I've fought to rescue people from the depths of darkness when they could not do so themselves. My fellow Phantom Thieves and I were the shining lights that helped rehabilitate them, and ousted the corruption from their hearts. I see how you treat Sage, and... it would appear your true colors have shown, Roman. I wanted to accept your offer, I really did, but I see now how much of a mistake that would have been."

Then, Facilier had an evil trick up his sleeve.

All of a sudden, Akari head the beating of drums as the voodoo masks lining the Doctor's shop began to sing, followed by a rather trippy light show and a lot of green mist, which made Akari cough a bit. Dark magic positively filled the air, and it was not long before the members of the Organization were now giants, and fighting the MPF.

"Alright, if it's a fight we must have... then it's a fight we must have." Akari reached for his mask, and bellowed, "Persona!" He cast Marakukaja on everyone on the MPF's team that was willing to accept the Defense buff. Those who were affected by the spell would see a flash of purple light around them, and feel their damage resistance increase. When Roman began shooting at everyone, Akari did get hit a few times in his face, but the bullets he did not block with his sword that hit his body struck his armor. In combat, Akari then decided to help out in the fight against Roman, following up his Defense buff spell with a Kougaon directed at Roman's eyes, assisting Soma and Shanoa when they tried to attack Roman in the same place.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Spoken Mention)
Zamasu Zamasu (Helped in Combat)
@OrganizationFight
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Scared, Furious, Determined
Tags: (Roman)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage had been about to sit back down in his secure spot, had, in fact, he had nearly done it when the one in a bowler hat's voice would begin to approach ...and his footsteps. With panic coming back swiftly, he had tried turning back up but had not been fast enough to avoid the strike of the cane to his jaw. The hit had put self-preservation into overdrive, causing the hanging object right above the pair to spontaneously catch into chaotic dancing flames.

Now slouched, back against the staircase, the pyromancer had a full view of the other's hatred. He was coming with murderous intent, clearly displeased with his pure-hearted resolve. If they had still denied their support to Cobblepot's methods, maybe, maybe this could have still worked. Sure, he'd be salty the whole darn time due to working with the bad guys, but he'd have dealt with it. But this?? They weren't even trying to deny it! Rotten and twisted to the core, to the point that hearing what had been said had actually triggered them. This was probably not the time for such, but he was GLAD that they had not taken this vile deal.

Still, the other kept coming. Knowing better than to try and talk it out, he had rolled away using the steps as support when Roman had gone for the kick, leaving the other to aim at the stairs instead. Without a sign of this ending any soon, the young man had propelled himself out of the ground by using his own weight and throwing it forwards, better prepared for the next hits about to come. Just a soon as he had raised his Little Tiger guard, had come the second jaw strike, thwarted by the arm he had raised in the nick of time. Adrenaline overshadowed the pain, which had been nothing compared to the self-induced hyperventilation of just a moment ago. He withstood it with gritted teeth and a small grunt, unfortunately watching for the cane rather than anything else.

The kick to the stomach had hit, sending the Descendant back into the ground.
Roman was intimidatingly towering and cornering him, and in a moment of desperation, Sage had gestured upwards to raise a fire wall right between them. The construct took the next blow with a fierce 'thunk!', but now he couldn't move, having to focus and hold it in place. Mighty Beasts in the Sky, that hurt a ton!! It wasn't unlike the blows he had taken earlier in life during Kung Fu training in form, but the force??!
This wasn't aiming to teach, it was directed towards doing permanent damage!

"You wanna play hero and go against the one deal we were offering you? Then you all might as well play the part and die like everyone so-called 'hero' in history! And that.."

The kick hit the fire wall with enough strength to make it crack. The pyromancer was terrified, wavering panicked gaze, heavy quick breaths, struggling to hold the construct in place with his mind so erratic and flight instincts constantly flashing. And yet, all he could do was stay there and watch for the inevitability of his cover breaking...

"Includes!'

The cane blow had done it. The other had realized what was happening and hit the wall directly where it was already fragilized. The construct went down like a glass plane, shards of solid fire breaking apart into embers in the air before they were completely gone. With his mind telling him to run, the Descendant had manifested the flame-throwers near the ground, using them to pick up speed to slide back over the carpet. It charred both his pants and the ground itself alike and the distance hadn't nearly been enough to be out of the zone of risk.

In a last effort, he had brought his arms up and braced for the impact of the cane...

"Pesky... little.... huntresses!"

It came, but not in the way any of them had expected.
In the middle of his panic, his desire to shield himself had manifested itself into a construct much alike the wing-shield form he was used to, and yet, the wings had never come to be. Instead, both of his forearms had caught on fire and that coat of flame solidified in a smaller, thinner version of the fire wall. An attached oval shield had taken the blow instead, breaking upon impact but able to take the bulk of the hit. The force had still sent Sage slumped back, giving the impression that he had been knocked out and thus Roman's attention had been no longer on him. Realizing that he was out of trouble for a moment, the pyromancer had remained like that for a bit, thinking back on the words he had been yelled at through the entire thing.

It wasn't as if he lived in a fairy-tale... His life had been anything but kind to him. He had not known good people for most of it, he had not been given the love and support he had longed for, he had been entrapped and treated like something to fear and contain. And really, if you thought about it, it was really funny that he had not snapped yet... Not decided to embrace all the titles and expectations and rage fire at his own home. If it is that it could be called a home. Sometimes when you abused dangerous beasts, you'd have them eventually make you pay for it. Give you a reason to truly fear them.

But that... That was not him.
No matter how pushed and discriminated and restrained he had been, Sage had never succumbed to hate nor revenge.

He loved this imperfect harsh world that hated him so much. When it hit with unkind labels and despair, he'd stand back up with open arms and nothing but determination and selflessness. Because he believed that it could be better. No matter how much it hurt him, his desire to save it never changed. One person at a time, one good action at a time. It was too easy to crumble and spout curses. It was much harder to gather the strength to try again and again how many times it took. If no one else would do it, then it was up to him.
Not a destroyer, not the bringer of the End; But a savior, a protector.

"...You're wrong.", he had started, slowly getting back up, in between pained grunts and breaths, "As long as I'm part of that world, it will, because I'm here. It's not like I wasn't aware of that, you know? Not like I haven't despaired and wished to die in the middle of the night so I would no longer be a burden. 'If I was gone there will be no more prophecy.', 'If I was gone I'd stop suffering and everyone else would be safe.' It's what this world got me to believe for the first half of my life. But then I realized... That if I was gone, they'd have won. And I realized that I didn't want to give them the satisfaction."

"Instead of giving up, I took it head-on. Every name, every weird look... I embraced them tight to my chest and revelled in the thought that though hurting, I was still alive and trying. Since no one will give me the chance, I'll have to be better myself. Be the change I want to see in the world, no matter how alone and tough my path might be. And this hasn't changed, it will never change."

"You said this piece to Ruby too, didn't you?", the temperature started to pick up, the pyromancer's tone growing heavier, "Tried to break her spirit just as you're trying with me now...", he laughed for a bit and shrugged, "Sorry, we're a stubborn bunch~ Utopic fools that took on a burden too heavy for ourselves out of unconditional love... for Life. Not the mess people like you have made out of it, but what it could be, what it should be.", the fire-aura had begun to burn around him, "If I wasn't like this, I wouldn't be any different from you! Who can do unspeakable things without batting an eye to them. If I wasn't like this... I wouldn't be any different from-", He grasped against his t-shirt holding the crumpled fabric tightly to his chest, "F-from IT!! WHO WANTS TO WATCH IT ALL BURN!!"

At this point, Facilier was in the middle of doing his thing, none of which he understood or paid too much attention to. Fear and Anger started a crazed dance and the raised curtains of the auditory caught aflame, a streak of orange, starting to get tinted blue, fire like a wicked ragging overhead banner to the stage.

"LIKE THE FIREFIGHTERS I'VE ALWAYS ADMIRED, I WILL PROTECT AND HELP EVEN IF IT COSTS ME MY EVER SHORTENING LIFE!! I SHALL GIVE MY BEST IN STOPPING YOUR EVIL SCHEMES ONCE AND FOR ALL!!"

He raised both arms, gesturing at a same spot in the enlarged space, causing it to burst into flames in a two meter-long circle, then took off from the ground with his wings, raising the construct out of the surface as he flapped upwards gradually, accompanying it. What came to life was a huuuge version of the flame-whip, it too, same as the wings, with hints of blue blending in from the base. He commanded the whip with ample wave-like motions and attempted to attach it to Roman's enlarged cane, hoping to hold his movements for others to get their hits in.

"AND GIVE ME BACK LEO!!!", he had finally demanded with fury in his gaze, fires suddenly erupting in several places.

This, was all that it should have been, if, it wasn't for Ciri's own powers going berserk. As soon as he had been done with the demand, the silver-haired huntress' mist had hit him and with the induced lack of focus, the gigantic whip had begun to crumble into embers and fade in the air. However, the wings needed no such thing, as long as they were still being flapped with certain frequency to stabilize the flight, with a little backburner thought to do so.

If they weren't, well, he hadn't gone all that high? The crash was still going to hurt though...

Last edited:
Chronology: Ultimate
DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 70%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Enraged, Afraid
SOUL: Kitsune
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun P PopcornPie
MENTIONS: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

The white bundles of fur wrapped around Sage radiated with warm as he embraced them tightly. To Alexis’s children, they were like a safety blanket, something that grounded them and gave them reassurance when they were most troubled and scared. They were more than just a symbol of protection﹘they were warmth, they were comfort, they were a mother’s embrace, they were the greatest extent of intimacy Alexis could grant to anyone outside of her immediate family. While Sage might not have consciously understood the extent of what these tails meant, he certainly instinctively trusted in them. Alexis patted his back with her fluffy appendages as he took refuge within and released his emotions safely. As he did so, Alexis kept on whispering in a soft, motherly voice words that went along the lines of: “It’s okay, Sage. I know it hurts, so just let it out. You’ll feel better after you cry. I’m here for you.”

Comforting Sage took precedence over everything else, but Alexis was still able to catch bits and pieces of the villains associated with Dr. Facilier. Bits and pieces about them being the “Shareholders”, a group dedicated to making profit across the multiverse through… less than moral ways. Their behavior almost reminded her of Kaiser Shah, her close friend. He was both king and businessman﹘profit and political power were among his greatest cravings. Where Kaiser and the Shareholders differed appeared to be the method through which they made their profit; Kaiser made his by exploiting systems and never at the expense of people, while the Shareholders appear to hardly care about anyone they trample in their pursuit. What these people have done in Remnant was evidence of such. Seeing how close they came to a friend only to fall short in such a corrupt way made Alexis angry, a little more angry that she already was.

However, that anger was forced to take a backseat as she comforted Sage, and as such, Alexis had to hear what they had to say in its entirety. They wanted to make a deal. The remnants of the MPF would stay out of the Shareholders’ hair as they took out Ganondorf and the Shareholders would stay out of the MPF’s hair. It sounded perfectly fine to Alexis if it meant that she could get out of here and properly calm Sage down. The plan was to accept and worry about rules lawyering later, but then a gunshot rang out.

Normally, when the kitsune was so focused on someone’s well being, she wouldn’t pay much attention to a gun, knowing that there were few firearms that could hope to scratch her Shell. Unfortunately, said target of Lucky’s shot was Megumin. She was just a child and the rabbit thought it to be a good idea to shoot an ally that wasn’t even an adult?! That was enough to push Alexis’s anger over the point of her self-restraint. “CAN WE NOT GO AROUND SHOOTING OUR ALLIES??? ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE CHILDREN??? I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL SEND YOU ALL TO TIME OUT IN HELL IF YOU KEEP THIS UP!!!”

Lucky recanting his actions helped calm Alexis down a little, but it was too late for Sage. He’d already climbed out of her embrace and attempted to make a noble speech about heroism. The Shareholders’ response was already pushing Sage to the edge by kidnapping Leo, but Lucky’ actions made Sage explode.

Carpet erupted into flames and raged as he scolded Lucky, requiring Alexis suppress the flames, lest the entire building go up in flames along with everyone else. And then it was Alexis’s turn to lose her temper. Roman Torchwick had the audacity walk to Sage and beat him again and again while delivering a monologue that went against everything Sage espoused. Pure motherly rage filled Alexis as her scream filled the air, followed by the roar of the rapidly growing flames on her tails, “GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF SAGE, OR SO HELP ME GOD, NOT EVEN YOUR ASHES WILL REMAIN WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU!!!”

Even as smoke filled the air, as floating masks began to perform a little musical number, and as the shop turned into an auditorium, Alexis was focused on Torchwick. The little transformation didn’t even faze the kitsune as she began to hover in the air, supported by a column of Aether beneath her. Nine blazing orbs tipped Alexis’s tails and sporadically lashed out with tongues of flame. Each of the orbs appeared to be barely contained as Alexis pointed all nine at Torchwick’s face, KUROKI LETHAL MOVE: FOXFIRE INCINERATION FOREST!!!

Each orb of fire shot out towards Torchwick and if they made contact with him, they would explode as violently as Alexis’s rage with enough heat to liquid steel. However, instead of subsiding, the explosions would shift and mold themselves into tendrils that wrapped themselves around the criminal’s body. The tendrils would constrict Torchwick and explosions would continue to occur all along the tendrils’ length, such that each burst looked like a tree and Torchwick looked like he was covered in a forest of fire. At least that would’ve happened if Ciri didn’t also go berserk.

Alexis only got as far as the initial explosion before she felt herself losing control of herself, prematurely ending the rest of the attack. For a moment, a pang of fear shot through the kitsune. Did the Deities inside of her somehow manage to gain control of her body? If so, how? The contract between Alexis and the five inside her prevented them from taking control unless she allows them to do so or if the body was mortal danger and Alexis wasn’t able to respond. What was going on???

• CRB sighs as negotiations break down, and the magic begins. "You couldn't have made it easy, could you?" As he becomes larger while absorbing the power from the mist, he smiles. "Oh well, you win some you lose some." He flexes his psychic power, creating shields for himself and his comrades.
    CRB used Reflect!
    CRB used Light Screen!

With the barriers in place, the Celebi lashes out with his arms, sending out a barrage of glowing razor sharp leaves to hunt down the pair Attacking Bizzaro Girl. The leaves dodged through the crowd as they homed in on their targets, as if they had minds of their own.
    CRB used Magical Leaf!
    Chungchangching Chungchangching PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"I should've known that you'd let your precious morals get in the way of doing the smart thing..." Roman would let out a sigh and raise his cane in the air, before swinging it around for a hefty strike to Sage's jaw. "Here's a little lesson that I was hoping you'd know by now..." His voice trailed off as he delivered a swift kick to Sage's side. "You're in the real world kid! And the real world is bigger and more apathetic than you could ever know!" He brought his cane up and smacked Sage in the jaw again. "And guess what? The real world doesn't care about preserving the innocent!" Another kick, this time to his stomach. "The real world is cold and heartless!" Another strike from the cane, this one to Sage's side. "You wanna play hero and go against the one deal we were offering you? Then you all might as well play the part and die like everyone so-called 'hero' in history!"

"And that.."

KICK!

"Includes!'

SMACK!

"Pesky... little.... huntresses!" With that clear allusion to Ruby, he delivered one final swing of his cane to the side of Sage's face, aiming to knock him out. He glanced up and turned to the room, facing the rest of the group. "I knew coming here was a mistake! You're all too self-righteous to see what's right in front of you!" Then, the hammer was throne, and just like that, the world seemed to change around you. "Facilier, if you would be so kind..."

"And here was me thinking we wouldn't be havin' no fun!" Facilier chuckled, and suddenly, the hammer dropped out of thin-air as a ritualistic chanting could be heard forming around you all...

(OOC: Don't change timestamp)

"BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM..."

mJipVBL.gif

"ARE YOU READY?"

"ARE YOU READY?"

Doctor Facilier threw a smoke bomb onto the ground as the shop turned into what felt like a giant auditorium with rapidly flashing and changing colors. What looked like various voodoo masks lined up even more of the walls, and if you were even paying slight attention, you would find that the chanting was coming from the masks in question, who's eyes lit up like bright lights. Doctor Facilier swiped his hand over his face, revealing a white skull mask. Once he did so, a thick green mist began to shroud him.

31987eb9a866c9758f28d8844f7cf627.gif

"ARE YA REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAADY?"

As the cacophony of chants and the sea of swirling lights and mist and symbols began to overwhelm you all, the chanting grew louder and louder throughout the room. Facilier pointed at all the members of the Shareholders dramatically, and when they did so, they began to grow a few feet in terms of sheer size. They were surrounded by the green mist that surrounded Facilier, who was smiling all the while as he relished in the chanting of his friends.

tumblr_myytrmKNke1rrhs85o4_500.gif

Several of the once lifeless voodoo dolls began to smack down on sets of drums that appeared in clouds of smoke before them. And, as they did so, Facilier's shadow crowded the entire room behind them, once more taking on a life of its own.

"CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT?"

With that, the other members of the Shareholders began to surround you all, each of them producing whatever weapons they had with clear murderous intent in their eyes. "You should have taken our deal!" Roman would exclaim with a laugh as he brandished his cane, aiming it towards you all. "But you idiots were all just too STUBBORN!" With that, the cane inexplicably began to open fire on the group, which led to Erron Black doing the same with his guns. And, of course, the other Shareholders members began to attack you all as well.

"What in the name of..." As this whole scene happened, Agent 3 seemed to be panicked as it all escalated - there are so many messages here, and she doesn't like any of this! First of all, the clear allusion to someone that isn't here - that some people know, and it seems due to the actions of others, the deal is off! As Facilier would undertake some sort of freaky ritual and transformation, then followed by attacks from Roman and other Shareholders, panic took over the Inkling. Taking cover as soon as she could, she knew there was no way she could avidly fight back against the Shareholders - not 'power' wise, at least! What she had to do was support - and support she intended to do! But how would she go about this...? "OK, first of all, that was freaky... And second of all, this is why we can't have nice things..." Agent 3 said simply to herself, while glancing around.

When her glance met the nearest wall, she would slip her weapon into her hand and fire a stream of ink up said wall. Then, she would run up to it - as a path of ink had been made between her and said wall as well as 'on' that wall. When she stepped into the ink, she shifted into squid form and would scale up said wall thanks to the ink acting as a path - and when she got to the height required, she changed to normal, leapt 'off' the ink path on the wall, and opened fire on the Shareholders from above with her gun - intending to coat them in ink in hopes to either disorient them or slow them down. After that, Agent 3 would make an attempt to hide back into cover - this time at a different place, so she can't be pinned down, and shot an ink puddle below her feet before entering squid form to hide in it. If all goes well, she can get out of this unharmed...!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious/Fearful​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Battle against the Shareholders.​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Unfortunately for everyone, Rex’s attempt to keep Lucky under control failed and in doing so, boiled the water to the max to a point where he started a fight with Facilier & Roman, pretty much attacking all of them. All while Lucky got swallowed by Swiftglove again (maybe it’s karma..). “*sigh.*Lucky.. We’ll talk about this later.“

The boys start to defend themselves, Rex went after Facilier, and Sora went after Roman.

Sora would launch himself in the air and start free falling after Roman.
“Back off!” The boy shouted as he preformed a dive attack, ending with a rain of five thunders shots from the keyblade.

Rex on the other was going to try something with Facilier, but he and Sora notices Ciri’s little soul stunt. Rex makes the Sky Slyder and gets himself and Sora high into the sky and way from the mist. Sora notices how other people were passing out or not acting like themselves.
“What the heck is she doing!”

“Don’t know, but we’ll be toast if we don’t stay away from that fog. Don’t worry, I’ll keep us up in the air.”

“I got it.” Sora continues to use Thunder at Roman and Facilier.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

Erron didn't seemed phased by Weiss reflecting his bullets. His stone cold gaze remained trained on her all the while, and by the time she'd gotten in close to him to slash at his head, he had brandished a long sword to parry her slashes! The gunslinger parried all of her swipes with ease, until he found an opening, where he would then quickly lunge his sword forward in an attempt to pierce through her hip!

-lkRGL.gif

Yang's punches, meanwhile, were swiftly blocked and dealt with by Roman's trusty cane, which did good work in keeping her flaming fists from making any contact with Torchwick's body. By the time she entered her flipping phase and attempted to land on his feet, Roman jumped back a bit, countering her attack with an attempted shot at her back. "You've gotten sloppy, Goldie-Locks!" Torchwick would exclaim. Whisper's laser shot managed to strike Roman in the calf, however, which caused him to hiss in pain. Grumbling, he turned around and aimed his cane outwards, hoping to strike her with a shot in the shoulder. It was then that he overheard Soma's plan for both him and Shanoa to aim for his eyes. Torchwick overheard this and, in retaliation, he rose his cane up into the air and easily knocked their axes and rockets away from his direction before they even had a chance to strike him! However, Akari's follow-up attack managed to blind him a bit, causing the overgrown thief to stumble back a bit while shielding his eyes with his hand.

Soon after, however, Sage's whip wrapped around Roman's cane, causing the thief to be held in place. He grunted as he attempted to break free from the hold, but of course, this didn't really matter much. "Let... go!" Torchwick shouted through grit teeth as he attempted to break free, but of course, this didn't do much. Soon after, he looked up, only to see Alexis' attacks mere inches away from him! All he could do was flinch in response, with no more time to adequately dodge anything. However, mere moments before they struck him, everything turned green thanks to Ciri's attack.

As the green mist enveloped you all, first you would find yourselves growing heavier and heavier by the moment. Your eyes were the first to give up, followed by every muscle in your body. The mist enveloped the whole room, so even those of you who attempted to get up high would eventually find yourselves overcome by it. And, within mere moments, all of you were knocked out on the ground. Well, almost. Ciri, being the epicenter and original cause of the attack, was unharmed by her own attack. Facilier was also unaffected due to powers that were unknown at the moment. Finally, Lilith found herself unaffected, because she was a ghost. Also, at the last second, the doors burst open, revealing...

tenor.gif

"Let's-a Go!" The resident hero, Mario, exclaimed as he burst into the room, the doors slamming shut behind him. He looked up at all of you, ready and eager to join in the fight, only to be shrouded by the mist moments later.

But the rest of you? Well, let's just say that you had an out of body experience upon waking up moments later.

Arthur Morgan ----> Ben 10
Kassandra ----> Captain John Price
Lucky ----> Rex
Sora ----> Aloy
Jak ----> Hiryu
Megumin ----> Weiss
Shanoa ----> Yang
Alexis ----> Sage
Supergirl ----> Zwei
Orbeck ----> Soma
Lealan ----> Snake
Bardock ----> Torchwick
CRB ----> Madam Mayor
Swiftglove ----> Bizarro Girl
Akari ----> Tandem
CN-Tan ----> Mario
Blake ----> Antoneva
Agent 3 ----> Whisper
B.J. ----> Benrey
Corvo ----> Gretar
Agent Penguin ----> Benedict

It took you a moment, but before long, all of you realized that you had, in fact, switched bodies! Facilier stared on at all of you with a smirk as he leaned down on his cane, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"Well, this certainly makes things interesting, don't it?" Doctor Facilier mused with a sly smile as his friends chanted louder around him. "Y'all keep them good MPF folks busy while I whip up a nice little spell to end 'em!" He chuckled out, before turning back around to face his friends.

latest

"With pleasure!" Roman shouted in his new Saiyan body, before leaping high up into the air and slamming down towards the ground with a supersized punch towards Weiss' (or should I say, Megumin's) face.

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam quadraxis201 quadraxis201 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow darkred darkred Venom Snake Venom Snake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
Supergirl.

Zwei suddenly found herself floating above the fight with a wath of blonde hair falling over her face. ”What the???. Wait this isn't my Voice!!!” She patted herself down and then saw the S on her chest. ”OH SHIT IM SUPERGIRL!!” Then she laughed a high laugh. ”Well it's not everyday you become a high invincible Uber attractive blonde!” but what the hell was she doing watching the fight!? Does she have no interest!?

Zwei laughed as she flew toward the battle, unfortunately she doesn't exactly know how to fly. And managed to fly straight into 'Bizzarogirl' unable to stop herself.

Zwei

”Fuck my life!” Supergirl said as she finished realizing she was in Zwei’s body. She then just zoomed toward the nearest opponent which happened to the SuperSaiyan.

P PopcornPie

Roman, who was now a Saiyan of course, noticed Supergirl running towards him out of the corner of his eye. He smirked in response and used his superior reflexes to merely backhand her once she got close enough, crossing his arms soon after.

44671006-256-k819277.jpg

"Tch... nothing personal.... kid."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"It's hero ti- wait, what?"

Ben looked at himself. He was bigger, greasier and sported a beard.

"How long has it been since your last bath?" Ben says, scratching his new body - the body of Arthur Morgan.

latest

"No biggie, I'll just turn into Wild West Way Big and save the town in one fell swoop. Easy peasy-"

Needless to say, his Omnitrix was no longer on his wrist.

"That must mean-"

Ben looks to the one who currently possessed his body.

"He has the Omnitrix! Well, let's see what I've got."

Whipping out a lasso and a pistol, Ben grinned.

"Not my style, but I guess I'll have to make do," he says, taking a lasso out to grip onto Bardock in Torchwick's body and pull him close for a painful whack of the back of the pistol!

"It's hero time- uh... high noon or something!"

Meanwhile, The Agent would find himself in a tinier body.

"Let's see here..." the Agent dug into his pockets... "I don't remember having Wishiwashi Surstromming, but I could definitely work with this..."

The Agent, all this time instinctively squatted, before rising back up, his legs wobbling.

70979.jpg

"Huh, human biology is weird," he says, before he opens the can of Surstromming, releasing a pungent odor that permeated the entire place. He then looks towards the Celebi (Madam Mayor in a body) and Benedict's instincts kick in, evidenced by a watering mouth.

"Onion cloves... go great with Surstromming... need... lunch..." the Agent declares towards Madam Mayor in CRB's body as he repeatedly slathers the contents of the opened can at at Celebi. Let's hope it doesn't hurt your eyes, salt and stink really sting!

darkred darkred Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam quadraxis201 quadraxis201 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow darkred darkred Venom Snake Venom Snake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
”HEY!”

Supersaiyan Roman sees a blue red streak come in his direction. “LEAVE MY BODY ALONE!!”

a super fast punch is headed in his direction.

at the same time Supergirl recovers and also attempts to punch him instinctively!

Sora and Rex’s attempt at escaping the fog would prove hopeless, and they fall straight down unconscious. When they awaken, feel a bit... weird. Or, slimy?

A20CD43A-0A29-4998-9B25-461438054C79.jpeg (Body swapped Rex)

“Hmm, what the-? Where am I? Hey! Let me out. Anyone out there? Where are my fingers? And why is it so dark?” As Rex would try to kick and scream his way out and for someone to hear him, he lays back on whatever surface is available, and that’s when he felt it. “Ah! Wait a minute.”The moment he touched those two long, floppy ears, that’s when he realized. “I’m in Lucky’s body? Somebody, GET ME OUT OF HERE!”

0E3436F0-36E4-4EA4-97ED-8087A0C704B7.jpeg (Body swapped Sora)

Sora who had soon woken up would soon learn that’s something’s off.
“Huh?” He took a look at himself and saw he was in an interesting choice of clothing. “Did Ciri body swap us? And I’m in a woman’s body. Aw man, this isn’t good.” Sora would run to a safe spot and away from the fight to gather his thoughts. “(This is great. Not only am I in someone’s body, but there’s probably someone in mine. What’s worst is that I can’t use the keyblade, and they can. And I don’t know what they’ll do with it.)” Sora would then see if he could use something to help. One of them would be a bow and a couple of guns. “(Okay, let’s try this one.)”

D6DCF507-A789-4A03-B0D3-34BE208FF613.gif

Sora picks up the Disc Launcher and begins firing at Facilier.

Last edited:
ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ?
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake, or should I say, a certain magic user suddenly stumbled onto the ground. Her eyes grew wide in shock as she stared down at her newfound body, hands trembling... but that shock couldn't last for long. She forced herself to get up, showcasing all the grace of a newborn deer—that is to say, none at all.

This... this was bad.

"Fuck me," she hissed under her breath.

Trying, and failing, to stand on her two feet without being a wobbly mess, her gaze searched around frantically for the enemy. The gun in her hand looked for a target to pump full of lead. But with everyone in different bodies, how could she know for sure who the hell was who?

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @FreakyFridayMoment​

Lilith
Lilith.png
Once the smoke finally cleared everyone has come to the realization that they have switched bodies with other people, except for Lilith since she was a ghost. "Hey Benedict you feeling good?" She asks him, although someone else may have his body right now and vice versa. "Whatever let's just get rid of this thing or something." Lilith proclaims shooting more spirits at CRB who was in the body of Madam Mayor.

Interactions:
Crow Crow (Agent Penguin as Benedict)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (CBM as Madam Mayor)

CN-Tan(?)
1594745618092.png
Well, this is an unforeseen turn of events.

I looked at my new body, checking it out. So, this is what it feels like to be a man. I'd check my private parts but that's cliche, come on, I'm head of a cartoon company. Have a little originality! This new body's ass is pretty rocking too. Not as good as mine, of course, but a nice substitute.

Also, I'm the legendary Super Mario.

I've seen this guy do some crazy shit! So, let's see how I'll put his various abilities to good use. I'm pretty happy with this new body! Looks like I've hit the lottery with this one.

Tandem on the other hand?

Well. . .

"AAAAAAAAAAAH--"

He's not doing so hot.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Agent 3 (Currently in Whisper's body)
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

As the green mist enveloped you all, first you would find yourselves growing heavier and heavier by the moment. Your eyes were the first to give up, followed by every muscle in your body. The mist enveloped the whole room, so even those of you who attempted to get up high would eventually find yourselves overcome by it. And, within mere moments, all of you were knocked out on the ground. Well, almost. Ciri, being the epicenter and original cause of the attack, was unharmed by her own attack. Facilier was also unaffected due to powers that were unknown at the moment. Finally, Lilith found herself unaffected, because she was a ghost. Also, at the last second, the doors burst open, revealing...

tenor.gif

"Let's-a Go!" The resident hero, Mario, exclaimed as he burst into the room, the doors slamming shut behind him. He looked up at all of you, ready and eager to join in the fight, only to be shrouded by the mist moments later.

But the rest of you? Well, let's just say that you had an out of body experience upon waking up moments later.​

After the mist cleared, Agent 3 would groan and rise to her feet moments after waking up, would make an attempt to hold her hand to her head - which normally, would have worked, but instead, her hand laid itself on something 'before' her head. Confused, the 'Inkling' looked at her hand and then at herself, and... "...Oh no." She muttered under her breath, fearful to a very certain extent...

latest

For she was now inside of the body of Whisper the Wolf, per whatever the heck just happened - a body swap! "I don't like this already..." She muttered, as 'Agent 3' now turned her attention to Facilier, now smirking as others seemed to have suffered a body-swap, too!
It took you a moment, but before long, all of you realized that you had, in fact, switched bodies! Facilier stared on at all of you with a smirk as he leaned down on his cane, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"Well, this certainly makes things interesting, don't it?" Doctor Facilier mused with a sly smile as his friends chanted louder around him. "Y'all keep them good MPF folks busy while I whip up a nice little spell to end 'em!" He chuckled out, before turning back around to face his friends.

latest

"With pleasure!" Roman shouted in his new Saiyan body, before leaping high up into the air and slamming down towards the ground with a supersized punch towards Weiss' (or should I say, Megumin's) face.
As 'Roman' began to make his move, 'Agent 3' returned to cover and mainly looked to the weapon she held - how does this thing work?! Needless to say, she's going to be spending a while how to figure out how this... thing... works. Most importantly, she needs to 're-adjust' to this change of pace - for this whole body swap thing going on is... really throwing her for a loop. Being possessed is one thing, a body swap is much worse!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D (Agent 3), #f37934 (Whisper, body swapped)
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): PANIK​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits) None?!​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown Wispon​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Battle against the Shareholders/WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back