ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
So far, it seemed as though Ciri and Soma both agreed to work with them. Ignoring Torchwick calling her an alleycat, she looked at their new allies. Since four of their own were gone and no one bothered to ask, she had to be the one to wonder where they were. "
Now that we have that out of the way, where are our friends? The ones that someone among your group kidnapped and brainwashed them to sing that song back at the restaurant, where are they?"

Whoever did that had to be with them, right?

...right?

• As Roman brought up what happened with Cobblepot, Megumin's eyes widened. "That explains why Ganondorf wanted him dead, too. Did you know that Cobblepot ended up being taken over by Twilight? He must have crammed it into his bloodstream somehow." Her fair skin faded into a more rosy complexion, and she couldn't really bear to look right at them. "...So, I guess you know about our defeat at Cobblepot's hands, then, huh?" Oh, Eris, if the entire Multiverse knew about what went down in Atlas, she had no chance of showing her face in Axel again. But she would just have to think about self-exile later; Roman was still talking.

"Greatest heroes, all right!" Megumin puffed up. "...Well..." She deflated, fiddling with her staff halves. She'd forgotten to untie Captain Falcon's scarf from her leg, too. Where was he, anyway? "...except me. I haven't done very much for the team yet. I only really joined because I couldn't survive in my home world without Explosion." They knew about one humiliation, they might as well know the other.

Dr. Facilier, once and for all, put her and Lucky's fears to rest regarding Toffee's possible vendetta. "That means we're not on a hit list, right? Thank goodness, such notion was giving me nightmares for days! I kept checking all of our files to make sure everyone who had something to do with the Blood Gulch incident was still alive." She smiled towards Lucky, who, to be blunt, was not comforted.

In regards to Lucky, Dr. Facillier just had to make the tensions worse by bringing up his paranoia. In a flash, Megumin was between the two. "P-please, don't mock Chomusuke like that! He's very short tempered, and seeing as he, let's not kid ourselves, clearly wants to kill all of you, we shou-AIIEEE!" Suddenly, a bullet went through the adipose tissue on the side of Megumin's waist, and she fell onto her other side, cringing. "S-see?"

Last edited:
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
...And here we go again. Really, Ciri should've left when she had the chance, at least she wouldn't stick around to witness someone being a complete idiot. Especially one that shot one of their own because he was too pissed off as they had stopped doing this when they got to this world and yet here Lucky was, starting it over yet again.

Stepping away from where she was, she started to get pissed off herself. Grabbing Lucky's ears, her grip tightened as she stared at him. "Oh really? You don't hate him? Then why exactly did you shoot Megumin, huh? Please tell me, because I would love to know!" Putting her sword away, her other hand grabbed his guns and threw them to the ground and looked at him, essentially death staring him. "I'm going to be very blunt here, Lucky: you're making all of this extremely worse just by opening your mouth and making threats. Maybe, just maybe, learn to shut your mouth for once before I do it for you. I don't care how much you clearly hate and despise this man, you do not shoot one of your own allies because she tried to help you."

If anyone was looking at her, while this was going on, those that were with her during the card reading could see that she was starting to get mad to the point where the green mist started to come back and the grip on Lucky's ears tightened even more. ...yeah, best to stop her and calm her down within the next five minutes, otherwise some shit is going to happen.

P PopcornPie , @ everyone else

Naturally, Megumin's corny little protection squad reacted harshly, starting with Ciri gripping him by the ears. Lucky's eyes narrowed. "She tried to get between me and me goal." He uttered darkly. "It's no longer about Ganondorf. It's about Toffee. Don't you get it? This is what I've waited all year for, and I'm not letting anyone keep me from blasting that lizard."

Within his mind, meanwhile, Lupé worked fast: She found the memory of Ruby's demise, and made it vividly shine across the mindscape. "Pleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework..." She begged the void. The echoes of Lucky's promise slithered around her, and Lucky by extension. Once he remembered how he just wanted to be kind for Ruby, how he remembered to respect others, his heart felt lighter, and his eyes widened.

After he shook his head, one question remained on Lucky's mind. "...What am I doing?..." He gazed down at Megumin, his eyes no longer cold and narrowed. "Shit, that was...completely on impulse..." Did...did he really hate Toffee this much? "...That was the original me, all right."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith would notice that Ciri was in a sour mood at the current moment so she decides to make an attempt calm her down. "Hold on I'll deal with you later." She says to CN-Tan before leaving. Once she approached her she tries her best to sooth her in some way. "Hey I know this rabbit guy can act like a loon at times but I think it's best that you dial it down a bit, the situation at hand is already pretty tense as it is, so ether you two stop fighting or things are gonna get worse."

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)
P PopcornPie (Lucky)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (CN-Tan)

CN-TAN
CN Pose.png
"Come on, you're a ghost! Last time I saw ghosts love scaring the !@#$ out of people like that! You understand, right?"

As much as I hate to look sadistic, I loved her reaction when I first exploded in front of her. It was really funny. The fact that she stood there for half a minute before reacting was hilarious! I tried to justify my little prank. It's all harmless fun, right? Tricking people into thinking they just killed an innocent girl is totally fine! I mean, anything is better than CN Real. I think that era of my glorious empire violated the Geneva Convention. Got off too easy, if I'm being honest.

I don't wanna think about this anymore. Moving on! The cool guy called me cool and I gasped, jumping into the air with my fist pumping up. I put on shades out of nowhere and smiled, shooting finger guns at everyone before looking back at the ghost.

". . . I was supposed to diss you and say that I'm too cool for you now as a joke but I don't want to hurt your feelings so. . . Yeah."

Then she left to confront the problem, saying that she'll deal with me later like I'm an enemy.

Tandem on the other hand was smiling! Something he never does when I talk to him! That revelation kinda makes me sad.

"Oh man, this is gonna be great!"

Aaaand the rabbit apologized.

That blank face I know too well returned to him.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials P PopcornPie

Lucky stared at Lillith with misery. "I mean, shit, I never saw meself doin' that to her until now." His fur instinctively bristled when he remembered that the Shareholders were right behind him. "I think I lost control of meself, but I'm not sure...? All I felt was rage." Perfectly justified rage from where he dangled, but still.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

• aJVTFwkijEcn5V1Tdm_A5K6T4ldPKJArl3_e48pAUinwsRFz1PCdkv-zSzyTnpjADlMfToz5ENHICA7omr9Xg0g79cdENeg7nFHs06fFCz_m8alVpo-qqTF-6ldc6wOSOx8hlu0R

1594603337773.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloy was getting pretty annoyed at anyone making Ciri almost lose it again.

"Are you KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?"

The red-headed Nora stared daggers at Lucky and shook her head, once again walking to Ciri, noting the green mist.

"Ciri, Don't let the fights get to you, you know you'll always have someone by your side. "

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
    thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Roman was going to continue the insult fest with Rex until Blake came in wanting him to stop with Roman agreeing to keep quiet. “Yeah, I’ll stuff you in that bowler hate Mr. Emo.”

But then Lucky, for some reason decided to shoot Megumin when all she was doing was talking with Facilier. Sora hears this and runs over to Megumin to get the puller out carefully with Magnet and healing the wound with Cure. “You okay?” Sora turns to Lucky. “Lucky. What’s wrong with you?”

“Okay, in the bubble you go.” Rex but Lucky in the same bubble he’d put him in when they were with Sarge and Grif back in Remnant. “Seriously Lucky. We know you love to blab about Toffee, but why did you shoot Megumin!?” He then starts shouting about his goals again and again, almost as if he’s completely ignoring the fact someone’s threatening to kill him. “Enough with the goal talk buddy. You shot Megumin and someone is right here literally said she’ll kill you if you don’t stop!” He referred to Ciri. Rex walked over to Megumin with the bubble along with Lucky still in there. “So bud. Anything you want to say to her?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

• The MPF, as Price had predicted, was indeed interfering with the operations of this organization. An organization, led by someone other than Toffee, which seemed to ring a bell in Price's mind. That rabbit... Lucky, he was saying something about Toffee, back in Blood Gulch. Facilier continued the offer, saying their boss wants to enter into a temporary alliance while they deal with Ganondorf. Well, he says alliance, but it more sounds like a non-aggression pact than anything else.

Still, it might be the best idea to take their offer. Yes, they are bad, and yes, they are contributing to Ganondorf's ultimate goals, indirectly. But the MPF can't fight everyone in the multiverse, nor can they save everyone. Not yet. The group needs to focus their efforts, not get divided by trying to stop every villain who pokes their head out. This pact only lasts until Ganondorf is Goneandorf, and then the MPF can turn around and whoop the Shareholders' ass as well. In war, you have to compromise, and if they want a shot at stopping the big man himself, this deal might give them it. All that and, of course, if they disagree, they're asses get sent to oblivion by the multiple enemies that are surrounding them.

Others, including one of Weiss's friends and Ciri, agreed with their offer. "I second that," John said, to Facilier, none too keen on speaking with Torchwick. "Nobody speaks for our friends here other than themselves, but-"

A gunshot rang from the side.

Price whipped around, taking in the sight of Megumin with a bullet through her side, and Lucky holding a smoking gun. "The fuck are you doing?!"

Ciri quickly snatched up the rabbit, and began berating him. Surprisingly, she didn't end his life right there, which John is more than willing to do at this moment. Unfortunately, her emotions were getting intense, too intense. Green mist began to swirl around her again, "Shit," which he can tell is nothing good. Price hurried to Ciri's side, simply hoping someone would help the kid in the mean time. Almost hesitating to get close, but placing his hand on her shoulder, he spoke "Ciri, he's not worth it, mate. Not now." He spoke with a sense of urgency, though not so much as to become grating to her smoking ears. "You're more than angry right now, I get it, believe me. He'll get all the shit that's coming to him, you've got my word on that, but not now. Now, we just breathe, alright? Breathe."

John
    wasn't lying. Lucky will get his.

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Dr. Facilier's Group Infighting Emporium, New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Weiss "Hold 'em Down" Schnee) (lucky what the fuck)

Unfortunately, the real world wasn't the same as a fairy tale.

It did not matter how many people are getting off insulting Facilier and his other, dirty friends, one of them dropping their collective name at some point. It did not matter that Yang looked at Lucky and said, "I want to say what you've said, as badly as I do, but please, don't jeopardize our choices like this."

What mattered was, they took away everyone who had the MPF's best interests: Red Hood, Leo, Byakuya, even Micah.

Without the comfort of at least having someone to rely on, Weiss and Yang were left to trust the morally questionable; Dr. Facilier, who had tried to bait Ciri into essentially giving away her own soul in exchange for a comfortable life. Roman Torchwick, who had not been there the whole time, but also insulted their dead team leader right in front of their faces. Erron Black who...'s just standing there. Menacingly. I'm pretty sure he had a part in kidnapping the group.
With Blake having already accepted the offer, it was now up to Weiss and Yang to do the same.

'Either we take our chances, or we leave it, and possibly leave ourselves to die by the hands of Ganondorf.'

'We flip a coin, or we give away our hopes in defeating him.'

Weiss and Yang looked at Blake...then ateach other. They continued to look at each other, attempting to see who would take it. Both of them had their qualms.

Then, Weiss nodded.

"If we had any other given choice that won't get us all killed than to trust you, no," Weiss said, turning to Facilier, "But since you had to take away our choices so bad, we have no choice, but to trust you."

Yang was about to say something...then Lucky had to shoot Megumin.

"...WHAAAAT?!" Yang snapped towards Lucky as he went out of her arms. Once again, Yang's hair combusted, erupting with flames for a brief moment as her irises beamed with red. Now was a terrible time to get mad. Roman and the others were trying to make a deal with the group, and someone had to jeopardize that. Yang herself had to jeopardize what would've otherwise gone smoothly.

She could not let it happen again.

Trembling, Yang desperately held her fists back from pummeling Lucky into the floor, even as she made her way back to him. Even after he apologized, she had to stop herself from hurting the damned rabbit. She took deep breaths, exasperated however they may be. She tried to focus on the things that made her happy.

Ruby. Her friends. Uncle Qrow. Taiyang. Little things in life that she had appreciated.

Puns.

As Weiss watched, Ciri was beginning to get mad. Already were Lilith and Aloy trying to calm her down before anything could happen beyond Lucky shooting his own friend. With no other recourse, she went to Ciri.

"Ciri!" She began. "Please, I know we don't like what he's done just. But please. you have to keep it together. For one Lucky who's going to shoot one of our friends, there's dozens of us who'd keep an eye on him in case he tries anything, not to mention give him his just desserts. And if you start trying anything too, it's going to make everything even worse."

Weiss looked at Lucky, then back at the white-haired Witcheress. "Look, even Lucky's starting to admit that what he did was wrong. Just, again, please calm down for us, alright?"

Meanwhile, Yang was still standing there, complete with the hair continuing to burn with flames. She was still trying the same things that she had started to calm herself. There appeared to have been no progress made...until the deep breathing started to feel easier. She was still trembling, yes...but she was trembling less.

"B--Believe me if...if I'm gonna say this," Yang threatened, "This is your last. Chance. One more of this shit, and I consider your promise to be a better rabbit broken. Understand?"

Apparently, however, Rex decided things weren't done yet. He had to enclose Lucky in a bubble, while Ciri was still holding onto him. As soon as Weiss saw, her eyes widened. She looked around and saw that Rex had enclosed him and, presumably, Ciri's hands in the process.

"Rex, what?!" Weiss complained, "We're trying to de-escalate the situation, and you're going to do this and...suffocate him? Lucky's about to apologize, he's admitting that what he did was wrong, so please, let him free!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Facilier, Roman), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake, Ciri), P PopcornPie (Lucky, Megumin, Swiftglove), Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Gretar), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Rex)

Last edited:
"Ugh..." Megumin was able to get up, thanks to Sora. "Thank you, Sora. And Chomusuke..." She seemed to curl up on the floor, shuddering. "...I think he's snapped."

Lucky refused to fight against Rex's grip, allowing himself to be pushed into the bubble like a ragdoll, Ciri's fist and all. His breathing tense, he sat up slightly. "I said, I don't know what came over me." He spoke meekly as he pondered. Was he even conscious during those last few seconds? "...Actually, I do. I had tunnel vision for revenge on Toffee." His nubs covered his eyes. "Am I really that angry?"

Rex brought the bubble down to Megumin's level, and Lucky wagged his tail a little. "Lassie? I wasn't expecting it to come over me, but it's gone away now. Chomusuke's back."

Megumin, her cheeks pale, her pupils shrunken, looked Lucky in the eye and asked, in a voice as meek as a mouse's dying breath, "Are you sure Chomusuke will stay?"

That was all it took for Lucky to turn away from not just her but everyone. Yang would be the only one he'd respond to, her sharp voice making him wince. "Nah, it's me fault, Lass. I should've known it was too much for me to promise."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts marc122 marc122

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari listened to what Roman and Facilier had to say, and they certainly had quite a lot to say. To Akari's (somewhat) relief, Facilier and his merry band of weirdos were trying to form a temporary alliance with the MPF members, in exchange for them to "not interfere with their operations". To this, Akari nodded. He didn't recognize the locations that Roman had listed off, but other members with seniority undoubtedly would. "Well, for one thing, it's at least good that you are willing to compromise in some form." Akari said to both Facilier and Roman. "You'll have to forgive me, I'm unaware of what transpired in all of those locations you mentioned, but I at least understand what you mean." Akari then folded his arms. "If you wish for us to remain away from what your 'organization' holds, I feel it would be best if we kept some amount of communication with your group. That way, if we should ever be in danger of 'interfering again', as you put it, we'll at least know our boundaries." He suggested. "I also feel like gassing an entire hamburger restaurant was maybe a bit overkill. A calling card of some kind would have perhaps been a bit of a better option, but..." Akari shrugged to Roman. "...what would I know? As a former Phantom Thief, it was kind of our thing to leave a calling card, but... perhaps that's not your style."

Interactions:
@FacilierAndFriends
(Open for Interactions)

Lealan keeps quiet as the back and forth continues, before raising a question of her own. "So does this mean Lobo was one of yours?"

CRB keeps his face steady, but irritation rolls off of him in waves as CN-Tan pulls on his face, then blows herself up. "Ugh. I hate being stuck in the city. Why couldn't I be assigned somewhere quieter?" the Celebi mutters as he rolls his eyes.
Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials darkred darkred

Orbeck of Vinheim
status: The rotten Witchdoctor, and friends. A...shady proposal. Alongside some complaints.
Condition: normal.​

tumblr_m52gj4hzyc1qbpav3o8_250.png

"Y'all wanna meet my friends that bad, huh?" Facilier asked, all while that same confident smirk remained on his face for you all to see. He would only laugh as multiple people continued to threaten him and beg for him to get on with whatever it was he was planning. Smiling still, he closed his eyes and rose his hands in a calming manner. "Alright, alright, well, since you're insistin' so bad..." With that, his head shot up and his eyes peered behind all of you. Before any of you could have a chance to see what he was looking at, a gunshot rang out, and Sage had been shot right in the shoulder! The wound itself rapidly began to fill with sand for whatever reason, as if it was being sealed up and treated in a weird way. From the shadows of the direction of the gunshot itself, emerged a man who sort of looked like Arthur and Micah.

tumblr_pr83azGysB1u0r4z4o1_500.gif

"This here's my friend Erron Black. Don't mind the cold stare and the guns, though. He's just gonna keep y'all in check in case y'all try anything rash." He said, before tilting his head upwards to look at the man in question. "Ain't that right, Erron?" He'd ask. The man only grunted in response. Facilier laughed, not seeming to mind the man's lack of a response, before leaning back in his chair a bit. "My other friends are gettin' your other friends and bringin' 'em over here, so they may be a bit..." He'd explain.

Given the number of scenarios occurring at once, this will unfortunately be somewhat briefer than usual. The witchdoctors trends, as far as Orbeck knows consisted of the following...Individuals. the first of which would be one Erron Black, a man who at first glance looks to be someone that would presumably fit in with whatever world Author is from. But he could be wrong. As for the others...

CRB, Phantom Thief Extraordinaire, emerges out of the shadows with the others on Doctor Facilier and Roman Torchwick's Signal, a grin on his face. The shiny Celebi waves his hand in a greeting. "Well hello everybody!" He hovers a head height with the others, keeping an eye on the others, his gaze drifting among them, as if he is waiting for something. Eventually he hovers near Bardock and sits down on his shoulder.
His eyes snap to CN-Tan, begging on their knees. "Well, Maybe. It may take some polish, but you have potential to be cool. Want to make a deal?"
There was this creature, this pink fray like creature who reminded him of a few...select creatures that he allied himself with back at gravity falls. Besides calling himself a theaf of some sort, there is not much he can say about him besides some far off assumptions.

latest

Bardock looked over at the others, and then CRB came out of the shadows, landing on the Saiyan's shoulder "Well, glad you showed up just in time."

The Saiyan crossed his arms, trying to take in important details while staring down the others. He's busy just observing the folks in the front. Lealan is watching the Saiyan in particular.

The Saiyan would of preferred the fight, but there was more to what was going on.
There was also this muscular figure, one who he could have sworn looked like someone from their group. Besides a visible annoyance over the lack of conflict occurring and obvious prior relations. there is not much to say one him either.

"..."

Gungnir in hand, Odin stood as he drank from a decorative horn.

"I thought I would see that accursed son of Merlin among you bunch. But alas, nothing but sons and daughters of man, beasts and the like aiming to protect the world," the Allfather says as he looks at the crowd with his unpatched eye.

"Woah, are you a viking?" the Agent asks Odin.

"Vikings worship my brethren."

"A Viking king! Just like the old days."
Then there was this old man, someone who he said is an object of worship amongst Vikings. wasn't Gretar something along the lines of a Viking? It may as well be with the way Gretar stood, almost intrigued by this foe's presence and his...drinking horn.

"S'alright." Swiftglove piped up. "I mean...It's not like he threatened to kill us six different ways before we hit the floor, right? What do you guys think?" He turned his head to his fellow Shareholders, but got an uncomfortable squirmy feeling in his stomach.

There was also the matter of this creature over here, one who is currently trying to eat a formerly enraged rabbit. One who was obviously enraged by the mention of toffee being apart of this group of "friends". That said...

As Megumin fell, her cape wiped Lucky's smile clean off, unearthing a deadly glare holding a smoking Paw o' Death. "Damn right, I'm smart." He snapped. "Even if I was a fuckin' idiot, I'd remember someone who used me as a damn pawn."
Stepping away from where she was, she started to get pissed off herself. Grabbing Lucky's ears, her grip tightened as she stared at him. "Oh really? You don't hate him? Then why exactly did you shoot Megumin, huh? Please tell me, because I would love to know!" Putting her sword away, her other hand grabbed his guns and threw them to the ground and looked at him, essentially death staring him. "I'm going to be very blunt here, Lucky: you're making all of this extremely worse just by opening your mouth and making threats. Maybe, just maybe, learn to shut your mouth for once before I do it for you. I don't care how much you clearly hate and despise this man, you do not shoot one of your own allies because she tried to help you."

Lucky's outburst ended with the archwizard getting used, as a diversion for a cheap shot. this predictably would end with a decent amount of the group in a setting rage.

“Lucky. What’s wrong with you?”
"The fuck are you doing?!"
"...WHAAAAT?!"

Yup, a setting rage. Hard to say what occurred in his mind for this to happen, but this has only distracted from the very foes that they are facing at this very moment. Why is it that somehow, some ware, a gap in someone's understanding fo the situation occurs that results in something like Rex bubbling up Lucky despite his apology. Or even the instance of Ciri back at the fight with Lobo. Or even the case with a few missing members, Like Ike and the formerly mentioned Super Saiyan that was with them back at the Falls.

"Rex, I don't think I need to say it, but I suggest that you maintain your wits before...bubbling someone's hands like so. I had hoped this wouldn't occur...especaly in the presence of them..." Referring to the Witch doctor's friends, whom he glances at for a moment before facing Rex himself. "We can't afford any more of those careless actions. Learn to read the conflict before committing to them."

He then moves over to sage, knowing that the cursed boy was already in a significant amount of pain both physical and emotional. He will react archly to the core leadership being taken as a hostage...

"..."

tenor.gif

"We want to form an agreement with you all because having to deal with Ganondorf is bad enough," Torchwick would explain as he lit a cigar. "On the one hand, we've got you all breathing down our necks at every turn. On the other, there's a power hungry warlord who wants complete dominance over the Multiverse. And, a good portion of the Multiverse is made up of shares and investments our organization holds." Then, Agent 3 asked if anyone knew about their involvement in previously recorded events, which caused Torchwick to shake his head as he blew out a puff of smoke from his lips. "You know everything we want you to know."

Now looking forward at the man who's cane is most likely a gun, he repeats Blakes question.

"The intent behind this pact of nonaggression seems fair. Still, I would ask, wouldn't it be more ideal to join forces and prepare for a direct confrontation wIth Ganon? From what I know, he certainly has only his own interests and ideas of grandeur in mind. Conquest of the multiverse. We would all benefit from his removal, as swiftly as possible."

NOW to Blake's question
"As for trust...it is an issue. certainly when a certain few members are still not around, most likely held by the one who sent you all out..." Most of those people (except a few) are not the sort to hold dearly to a promise, it is to be expected for them to hold their leader's hostage to force out a deal.
"...what I am asking is this, can i even trust that they are not being held by yet another entity beyond my compression? Can either you say that, Roman, Facilier, and others?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun quadraxis201 quadraxis201 marc122 marc122 jigglesworth jigglesworth darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Chungchangching Chungchangching Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
Odin looks at the insignias on Gretar's outfit, "I would say I never knew your people still stood on Midgard today, but I already know that we are dealing with more than just nine realms, some more different than others."

"If we don't cooperate, there won't be an us to breathe down your neck by the end of this, and I highly doubt there'll be a you to keep an eye on either," Ben crosses his arms, "trust is a bit low on the priority list right now."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
As Rex talked down to Lucky, Yang got went in to threaten him as well, along with Weiss scolding Rex that Lucky could suffocate in the bubble. “It’s cool Weiss. Lucky’s safe in there. He can’t cause any trouble and it’ll be hard for him to get out. But...” Weiss convinces Rex to let him out of the bubble for the time being. “Listen Lucky. I’m gonna let you go, but please, try not to do anything stupid. You’re already on thin ice here. (I gotta make sure he doesn’t get into any trouble. I need to stay with him until it seems he can get it together. Though knowing him, it’ll take forever, lousy Toffee..)”

Interrupting his thoughts however would be Orbeck, telling him to read conflict before he should act. “I was trying to help everyone, how was I supposed to know when he would stop. It’s not my fault my timing was off this time..”

P PopcornPie marc122 marc122 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Last edited:
Upon being freed, Lucky hung his head. "I don't know if I can resist doing something 'stupid'. It was all tunnel vision for Toffee." He pawed at the ground, then glared at Facillier with a little growl. "I don't care how friendly your intentions are. If anything, that little meltdown was a showcase of how little I want to help anyone working with that overgrown skink. Unless you have some method of stickin' me as far away from you as possible, you Shareholders better watch your backs."

"I can't speak for my friends, but I'm definitely watching my back!" Swiftglove yelped, folding his ears. "Gosh...anyone willing to shoot a friend just to reach another adversary has a heart of steel! No, tougher than steel! Obsidian!"

"...Yeah, whatever you say."
Lucky grumbled weakly.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

tenor.gif

"We want to form an agreement with you all because having to deal with Ganondorf is bad enough," Torchwick would explain as he lit a cigar. "On the one hand, we've got you all breathing down our necks at every turn. On the other, there's a power hungry warlord who wants complete dominance over the Multiverse. And, a good portion of the Multiverse is made up of shares and investments our organization holds." Then, Agent 3 asked if anyone knew about their involvement in previously recorded events, which caused Torchwick to shake his head as he blew out a puff of smoke from his lips. "You know everything we want you to know."
Agent 3 listened to the explanation that was being given out - so between Ganondorf and the group themselves, there's too much to deal with, the former of which wants to take over the whole Multiverse as his own - which these two - among others, have 'invested' in via their organization... That makes sense, and they know everything that 'they want them' to know - so no more than that is what they're intended to find out. Agent 3 merely nodded in response upon hearing these answers, seeming to understand what they are saying. She did not say a word for a while, until...
"We have no reason to wage a war against the Multiverse's greatest heroes, unless you force us to. All we ask is that you leave our investments alone, and we, in turn, will leave you alone."
"But in order to do that, the only way that's going to work is if we know what your investments are in, correct?" She asked bluntly. "If we know those, perhaps that could be arranged - but I'm not too sure everyone will agree with it - for some reason." Agent 3 proceeded to shrug and sweep one of her boots off of the ground; as useful as this information is, they don't know 'what' to avoid if this deal is going to work!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Curious/Hopeful​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Questioning/"Let's make a deal!"​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Yeah, the fact that Lucky chose to respond by reasoning why he hurt Megumin when she was trying to help didn't help his case at all. In fact, if you thought that her grip couldn't get any tighter, it just did and any attempt to pull him away from her would result in the ears being separated from the body. Before it could get any worse, Lucky had come to realization of what he did.

This was followed by others trying to calm her down, Lilith, Aloy, Price, even Weiss. The four of them tried to calm her down and it succeeded as the mist went away once again. However, as much as she would love to let go of him at that point, it was then that her hand was bubbled alongside Lucky. Thankfully, Weiss got the man that bubbled him up to take the bubble away, making Ciri drop him. "
This happens again, I have a way to leave."

With that, she went back to where she was and stayed there.

P PopcornPie , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , darkred darkred , jigglesworth jigglesworth , marc122 marc122 , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Orbeck of Vinheim
status: Trust. "You are no fool. I take it you understand the weight of a promise."
Condition: normal.​
"If we don't cooperate, there won't be an us to breathe down your neck by the end of this, and I highly doubt there'll be a you to keep an eye on either," Ben crosses his arms, "trust is a bit low on the priority list right now."
Seems as if the young man with the watch is...sort of downplaying the need for trust at this point. Again, the boss of this band of Shareholders Is certainly holding the missing member's hostage...witch only really proves his point over the negotiator's inability to be trusted. Yet for this to even work, They would need to know. Are they to assume that anything considered morally off-putting is considered out of bounds for this agreement? Realy is a promise of any sort, even for something as short term as an alliance just too much to consider when working with people like them?

"So, you're stating that we would have to accept the terms in circumstances as they are presented?" he asked. Not exactly a disagreement yet, but again, leaders, missing. Honestly it wouldn't be so nerve-wracking if it wasn't for the likes of that witch doctor. Can't even ask an honest question about his path as a Witch doctor without being called out.

Interrupting his thoughts however would be Orbeck, telling him to read conflict before he should act. “I was trying to help everyone, how was I supposed to know when he would stop. It’s not my fault my timing was off this time..”

"It wasn't...If it was an honest mistake, then it's understandable...it happens at the most unexpected of moments. Don't think of it as me blaming your for something, it is just some advice." the moment he is referring to was that moment back in gravity falls, where a posed Mable (presumably) screwed with the very spell he was using to try and reflect a beam of light, all because he was significantly off when he cast it.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Crow Crow

"They're just having fun with another companion of our's," Torchwick would reply to Blake, waving off her concerns with a roll of his eyes. "You'll be seeing them soon, don't worry." He said, though it was then that Megumin decided to interject once more, her first comment causing Roman to scoff a bit. "Bah, that Twilight stuff's nothing but trouble." He said spitefully. However, it didn't take much longer for everything to go straight to Hell once Toffee's name began to stir up trouble. "No, you're not on any damn hit list..." Torchwick grumbled annoyedly. "If you were, you all wouldn't be standing here right now, and we certainly wouldn't be having this meeting." He grumbled.

"If all you've got is that dinky little gun, then I don't think you'll stand much of a chance against Toffee," Facilier chuckled out as he leaned on his cane, watching Lucky's little tantrum with a wide grin stretched across his face. "But, I will say that if you plan on killing our employer, then you'll be makin' enemies y'all clearly don't want right now." He said, his voice growing darker as he nodded towards Swiftglove, giving him the okay to chomp down on Lucky as he pleased. He then glanced over to Ciri, who attempted to calm Lucky down. "I'm gonna need all of you in if y'all want us off your backs." He said in a serious tone, his glare sharpening even more once Lucky appeared to calm down.

"Well, that 'rage' is gonna end up screwing you and your friends over..." Roman would reply to Lucky as he took yet another drag from his cigar. He tilted his head upwards and blew the smoke out into the air, before glancing back down. Then, claw boy tried to make the cereal mascot apologize to the witch girl or something... honestly Roman stopped paying attention around this time so he couldn't make heads or tails of the relationship drama and all that stuff. Instead, he turned to face Akari as he began asking questions, deciding to just ignore all the sappy crap. "Calling cards aren't really my style, sorry," Roman shrugged, before turning his head to face Lealan. "Technically, he was Cobblepot's..." Roman said, before dropping the cigar and stomping it out under his foot, grinding its remnants into the ground. "But to say that we didn't have a hand in the hiring process would be a bit of a tall tale..." His voice trailed off as he turned to face CRB next. "Well, because our boss wanted us here. And I don't think you'd want to make him angry again, would you?" He asked, furrowing his brows a bit, before mumbling, "Even that megalomaniac lizard listens to him..."

Torchwick's words would be cut short as Orbeck asked him why they don't form a direct pact against Ganondorf. "We still have our own matters to tend to and our own investments to keep. We can't go around playing superhero while also managing our own margins." He explained bluntly.

Facilier, meanwhile, rolled his eyes as Lucky continued to threaten him and the rest of his fellow Shareholders, despite his own ally's advice to doing the contrary. "You keep threatenin' us, and I'll just call off our deal and show you what my friends are really capable of." He said, before prodding Lucky in the chest with the end of his cane. "How's that sound, 'partner'?" He asked. If Lucky were to turn around (or anyone else, really), they would find Erron Black standing in the back, hand wrapped around his revolver. He slowly pulled back the hammer with his thumb and went to rest his index finger on the trigger, though he refrained from aiming it just yet. Instead, he simply kept it pointed towards the ground as he stared down at Lucky, ready for whatever move he tried to make.

"Our investments lie across the entire Multiverse," Torchwick explained to Agent 3. "We're constantly making new deals by the hour so we can secure a foothold..." He stood more upright and twirled his cane a bit, before planting it back down onto the ground. "Basically, what I'm saying is that I can't give you a full list of our investments... but just trust me when I say that you'll know when you run across them." The thief explained in a rather blunt tone of voice.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie darkred darkred jigglesworth jigglesworth Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching marc122 marc122 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Zamasu Zamasu Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

"Our investments lie across the entire Multiverse," Torchwick explained to Agent 3. "We're constantly making new deals by the hour so we can secure a foothold..." He stood more upright and twirled his cane a bit, before planting it back down onto the ground. "Basically, what I'm saying is that I can't give you a full list of our investments... but just trust me when I say that you'll know when you run across them." The thief explained in a rather blunt tone of voice.
"I see..." She nodded in understanding - a full list of the investments can't be provided, but if they find any, they 'should' be able to know, somehow? Agent 3 is not terribly sure what he means down to every last detail, but hopefully, they 'will' be able to tell when they find them - if they find them, and with that in mind, they just need to leave them alone, uninvolved, so both sides can mutually pin Ganondorf down as they don't get in each other's way! Stepping back away, the Inkling resigned from her questions and now glanced around aimlessly. She sees no need to press any more questions in, she got the answers she wanted... now, she just hopes this deal is both accepted, and that it will go well...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Curious/Hopeful​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Questioning/"Let's make a deal!"​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​