(This chapter's official theme music)

Weiss Schnee
Dr. Facilier's Call-Out Post Emporium, New Donk City
#99D5FF= Speech
(Chomusuke, you are FINISHED.)

text

After being asphyxiated by green mist to the point of unconsciousness, Megumin would not let herself be held down for long. She sprang to her feet! But then she had...vertigo? This was a lot taller than she was used to being. Maybe she was just standing on something? She looked down, only to realize that she was now wearing a much longer dress, which was white. What the-?!

A look into one of Facillier's picture frames had her screaming. "WEISS! HELP! I'M IN YOUR BODY!" As she stumbled to Weiss-wherever she was-like a giraffe with three legs, she realized that it was whoever had taken her body who needed even more help. Casting Explosion was a delicate art! "Weiss, where are you? Are you in my body? Quickly, I must tell you how to use Explosion!" Sure enough, Bardock-or was it someone else?-was charging at Megumin's old body! "Eek! Weiss, if you're in there, please, tell me how to..." She swallowed the last dying pieces of her dignity. "...use your powers..." Explosion, please, forgive her! This was awful! The world around her faded away as she slowly came to realize that she was no longer a bearer of her lifelong magic...

Regardless, she still found it in her to dive in between the two, hoping to shield whoever was currently in her original body. At the same time, whoever was would hear her loudly mumbling about how Chomusuke was absolutely getting punted from the team after this.
marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Last edited:
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
As what had happened passed, she saw only two people were unaffected: Lilith, for obvious reasons, and... Facilier who said to keep them all busy. Everyone then recovered as she turned to look at her allies, still very pissed off at them. "
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS AFTER THE FIGHT!" With that, Ciri then went after Facilier, using Blink to get closer towards him. Mist did still surround her, but right now, it was more in lines of Rage being activated.

Yeah, best not to argue with her right now. But then again, why would you argue with her during this situation in the first place?

Once she had gotten closer, if there wasn't anyone that got in her way, she began to deliver a few slashes that were mostly aimed at his chest but a few went towards his stomach. The last thing she did before Blinking behind him was an attempt to use her sword to disarm him, getting rid of his staff. Regardless of whether that worked or not, she Blinked behind him and tried to impale him from behind, aiming for his stomach.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ everyone else

Third P.O.V
Everything was interrupted when Ciri along with a cloud of mist appeared out of the blue.... with Gr err at stop trying to fight Swiftglove after he dodge its swipe, while Benrey continued reading his magazine about Benedict. Benrey didn’t even show a reaction, as he got knocked out with his had on the magazine near the table he was sitting at, while Gretar fell to the floor unconscious.
Benrey...?
Slowly rising from the ground, using both his arms to get back up, he wondered what the fuck was going on right now..... but he instantly noticed that he wasn’t near the table, sitting on a chair, or even having a Benedict magazine in his hand. Another noticeable thing, was that the others were confused, like they were different people for some reason, and Benrey said out loud “Am I on some fever dream or some.......” as he stopped, and realize his voice sounded different, like much older. He quickly looked at his arms, and then touching his face before he began to realize something..... he was now someone else.....: 69446F93-07B5-4F99-B508-D1DDA4163774.png
“You gotta be kidding me right now..... well, at least it’s still using a gun for the most part, except I am more buff than usual....” he said as he looked at he the gang of people who wanted to kill them, as he just casually cracked his knuckles and said “Well.... it’s time to Kick ass and chew some bubblegum, and I am all out of ass..... or was it bubblegum.... I dunno....” as he began to look into the inventory of B.J., trying to find a perfect weapon, until he took it out. The most powerful weapon in his arsenal, the LaserKraftWerk: 199EFC97-A280-4EB4-96C1-00991727E45A.jpeg
B.J./Benrey only smirked as he began to charge the weapon, before aiming it at Facilier himself, and firing a powerful laser from the weapon directly at him. Unless he has superhuman reflexes and speed, (or someone saves him), there is no way to dodge a laser, which, is basically moving at the speed of light.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ Benrey is gonna use some gun... and if that don’t work.... he gonna use MORE GUN

Gretar...?
Coughing as he gotten back up, he was expecting to have his hammer by his side, along with an another unconscious Swiftglove near him..... until he realized something different at the start, which was the feeling of his clothing. Especially his face, which felt like he had a mask on, before he start to realize something when looking at the others here..... he was not in his own body.....: C25252AB-3B70-47B1-9C07-27955290C543.png
Quickly realizing what happened, he began to panic, because he was in a entirely new body, as he tried to figure out what the weapons this guy even had in the first place.... or what powers this body even had.
StaidFoal StaidFoal @ Gretar is hella confused

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Dr. Facilier's Gigantamax Emporium, New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(More Fighting) (Less Talking)

Weiss boosted herself from the Gravity Glyph, breaking into a roll before stopping herself with her hand acting as the brake. Generating a Glyph behind her, she backflipped onto it, launched from it at a great speed, landed on a Glyph behind Erron to the side, and then went over to another Glyph surrounding Erron, in an attempt to misdirect him towards an unfavorable position, before finally launching towards him, aiming to pierce his kneecap. Then, she landed on a Glyph she made in the meantime, then boosted herself from there, this time aiming to knock off Erron's sword.

Yang, meanwhile, was further frustrated by Roman's words, unable to focus on taking deep breaths, as she growled towards him. While everyone attempting to attack Remnant's homeworld criminal, she took the opportunity to get him while he's still occupied, by boosting herself towards him and then smashing her Ember Celica-aided fist into his kneecap. Before she could do anything, however, Ciri screamed, floodiNZTSA5DIMUQGK3TUNFZGKIDSN5XW2IDXNF2GQIDBEBTXEZLFNYQG22LTOQQHI2DBOQQFWSK5OJUXA4DFMRNS6SK5EBYGK33QNRSSO4ZAONXXK3DTEBXXK5BAN5TCA5DIMVUXEIDCN5SGSZLTE̶̳̿B̸̮͆͂Q̵̢̂W̸̨̪͛̆4̶͉̼̑͝Z̵̝̥̎B̴̢̹͌͘A̵̺̍́Ŏ̷̗R̶͖͋U̶̧͕̐G̶̨̡̚K̷̲͕͛3̶̝̱̽̀R̸͔͔̉̒A̷̢̼̕M̴̻̿͒N̷̳̍̅Q̶̡̭̑X̸̬̖́E̶͙͉͝4̴̨̬̀T̴̜̺̆̕J̷̩͇̃̀Ḿ̵͕̬̎V̴̘̽S̸̖̿C̶͉̙̑Ă̵͖̼5̴̝̋D̶̺͑̾Î̵̻̫̾M̴̼̟͌͌V̴̫̻̑̂W̷̫͍̌́S̷͇͂͘Ă̸̞2̸̨́̕Ĺ̸̨͚͝O̷̠̳͋̓Ȯ̵̘̺R̶̰̭̅X̴͍̿̍S̶̪͓̀Á̶̡̮3̸̡̔3̸̼́U̵̱̻͂N̶̹̙͋B̸͉͋S̶̬̆X̴̗̉͒Ê̶̻̏I̴͚̿D̷͙̕C̶̛̺N̷͈̏̚5̸̝̆͜S̷̫̍G̵̬͝ͅS̵̩̈́̎Z̵͙͝L̶̮̎T̵͍͕̂F̶͓͔̐̕Ỹ̴̹͔=̶̤̭̄≠̖̀=̵̨̗̒̏=̴̡͋͝=̶͍͑̈́ͅ=̷̬͈̑͘

>A CRITICAL EXCEPTION HAS OCCURRED AND THE PROGRAM COULD NOT CONTINUE.
>ERROR: 0x00000008 0X0002 0X16644096 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
>PROGRAM TERMINATED.
>RESTART? [Y/N] Y
>RESTARTING WS.SQLITE AND YXL.SQLITE...

• Th first thing Weiss noticed was that she didn't quite feel like herself.

Gone were the fancy multilayered dress and Multi-Action Dust Rapier that she had, for years, rigorously trained to use at a high level. No longer did her braided ponytail hang behind her, abruptly replaced by brown, shoulder-length hair. For some reason, she was much shorter as well, having shrunk by 8 inches. As she put her hand on her shoulder to feel her clothes, she instead felt Megumin's cloak and short, red robe.

'This is bad,' Weiss thought, frantically turning her head to see who had ended up in her own body, 'Really, really bad.'

Before long, she spotted herself, right near Erron...'s body. With barely a moment taken, she figured that it was Megumin, who herself had ended up in the ex-heiress's native body.

"Megumin?" Weiss said...but it wasn't her who said it. No; it was Megumin's body now who was saying everything Weiss would say for the forseeable future. Her new voice somewhat resembled Weiss's original voice, but it was more youthful, and vocal range somewhat raised. Before she could ask, however, she saw "Bardock" heading straight for her with a rather deadly punch. Gasping, she quickly rolled out of the way, just barely dodging his punch.

"MEGUMIN!" Weiss quickly got up and rushed towards her, picking up her rather miniscule shank in the process, but with only a few steps taken, she tripped and fell. This time, however, Aura wasn't there to save her as she impacted against the floor, sliding.

Instead, she was left to the mercy of a few bruises.

'Right, my balance has been thrown off,' Weiss noted, as she got up and dusted herself, 'Not only that, but I don't appear to have Aura...which is why I'm feeling my body ache, right now.'

"Megumin, I'm Weiss!" She waved her hand towards Megumin -- wherever she was now -- in a hurry. "Right here!"

Last edited:

Weiss Schnee

#99D5FF= Speech

text

At Weigumin's call, Meguiess skidded between her and Romardock, kneeling with her back facing him. "Oh, you are in my body! Phew!" Megumin wiped a little sweat off her brow. "Now, listen up." She sniffled, kneeling to face Weiss with her head tipped downward. "It looks like our fates have been switched, it is you who carries Explosion from now on. But don't worry, I will tell you all that you need to know. Firstly, I'll tell you a little secret." She leaned into Weigumin's ear and whispered cheekily, "I didn't actually need to use an incantation to activate Explosion! I just do it to sound cool. The staff may be broken, but that's okay! The staff just amplifies its power. Let me show you what hand movements to make..."

The mist was much scarier for Lucky, who quickly found himself cornered within Swiftglove's stomach as it choked him until he blacked out. Thus, he awoke with a start, expecting to see the pearly gates of Hell. Instead, however, he felt soreness on his cheek, and heard Nanite sputtering beneath him. "Oh, Christ, please don't tell me..." He looked at his arms, and the ended in hands that could only have been Rex's. And, if he was in Rex's body, then Rex was...oh, dear, Rex was going to be so pissed at him. We'd just have to get this over with, wouldn't we? He wobbled the Sky Slyder into the air, ready to throw up from the altitude, then dove towards Facillier, hoping to lop his head off with its front wheel...propeller...laser...thing.

Meanwhile, Swiftglove, trapped within Bizarrogirl's body, was screeching like the feral creature he was.

Soma Cruz(?) & Shanoa(?)

The shots were down, and so as they. But when they open their eyes, they see that their bodies have been...changed? For Soma, he sees that he is in a suit of armor. He no longer has his Claiomh Solais or any weapon he had. Rather, he has simple weapons. Shanoa on the other hand...well...you probably get the picture. "I...don't like this..." She said before being called out a terrified Shanoa. Oh wait, sorry, a terrified YANG in Shanoa's body. "Alright, but I'll make it short for your small brain to handle. Since you're in my body, you have access to use the many Glyphs I have. They require enough magical energy to unleash them. Try to channel the energy to summon a sword." Shanoa in Yang's body explained "Once you're done, you tell me how to use yours."

On the other hand, Soma, who is in Orbeck's body, turns to the guy now in his body. "Hey, um, mind telling me how your powers work?" He asked.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would look down.....calmly and slowly at his new penguin body as the chaos ensued.
........ah.......I have joined the.......common folk......I must act as a slave.......I knew God would find me.......eventually.
Benedict would then waddle over to Josh, who was seemingly knocked out cold by the gas.
He would just stare at the penguin, about to bark orders before remembering his place, staring at his flippers
Ah........why?
He would immediately see himself, a doppelgänger, activating a sinister can that would immediately destroy Benedict’s poor penguin eyes
AH! WHAT IS THIS FEELING I FEEL! AHHHHHHHH!
He would scream as he covered his eyes with his flippers, getting on the floor.....Benedict was new to the feeling of pain, never having felt it before it was all too new.....and too scary as well.
I pray to the sovereign God.........why?
Crow Crow
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

COLLABORATIVE POST
By jigglesworth jigglesworth and FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

FtUNRymmV0eYILVmZOsiedJ0uS4VPGhhZxxXp_Tun4Y0KzypP7r7AnB5_dWOOcyhZfXhAaNofDTaO8cj8b60iRPcsE9PAPY2z5C7kWqTIOyt9Gg8Kysyme_PowVSmgxfmC09UHsp
image0.jpg

• To say Kassandra was very impressed with the proposal at hand- especially after one of them shot the fire boy- was a blatant lie. According to them, they only wanted to make an alliance because the MPF had been messing with their profits. It reminded her too much about the Cult of Kosmos; they had wanted control of the Greek world at all costs and operated behind the shadows. What was to say these Shareholders weren’t any different?

Only when Ciri pointed out the team needed allies did the Spartan tentatively nod, though the Shareholders’ antagonistic behavior certainly wasn’t why she was doing this. Then again, her agreement didn’t matter when two culprits pissed the Shareholders off. The first, as always, was Lucky with his rabid actions. Kassandra, at this rate, was going to feed that idiot to her eagle. The second was Sage, who still saw the world as black and white. That was stupid, but wasn’f worth getting worked up over even if it screwed up the deal. She’d talk to him about the moral grays that she’d experienced… and, perhaps, glazed over once or twice with Sokrates.

Either way, as everyone prepared for a battle the Eagle Bearer pulled out her sword and spearhead, turning her attention to Bizarro Girl since she seemed to be the bigger threat. The ice beam engulfed Kassandra, but despite her body being encased in frozen water she still managed to move. Slowly, yes, but enough to use her Spear to light her sword ablaze and quickly melt the ice. For her, it was nothing compared to being hit with a Medusa’s stone gaze.

Once she thawed herself from her icy prison, the Eagle Bearer glared at Bizarro Girl, ready to beat her up with her companions… until a green mist enveloped her, causing her eyelids to become heavy and prompting her to pass out.

Ciri did calm down, which Price was glad to see, letting go of Lucky, and walking away. She stood back, not saying a word, and neither did Price. Now isn't the time for that kind of thing, right now they have to make a deal.

Unfortunately, they would not get to see the deal go through, for two reasons. One, Lucky, which was self-explanatory. The other was the fiery-haired mage, Sage. He started onto this long speech about morality and ethics, doing what's right as heroes. They have the ability to help, and so they can't do anything that would cause this universe undue harm, turn them into oppressive dictatorships. It was a nice speech, if incredibly naive. If they weren't already trying to take down Ganondorf's reign and save the entire multiverse? Yeah, sure, they could deal with the Shareholders. But they are dealing with Ganondorf, they are going up against a force greater than all of them combined, hanging on by the shred of hope that they could possibly stop him. Good speech, if it didn't get them killed.

Torchwick had the same sentiments, sort of. He got angry, and started even beating down on Sage. John moved to intervene, but, after looking at all the other Shareholders in the room, stopped himself, getting angrier by the second. His hand squeezed around his sidearm, wanting nothing more than to fire it into Torchwick's back. But maybe, just maybe, they can still pull this deal through.

A hope that was quickly dashed, as Facilier began to use his magic once again. A cacophony of chanting erupted across the room, voices from nowhere rung in their ears. A green mist began surrounding Facilier as the chanting grew, and his points to the Shareholders made them grow a few feet in size.

"Shit, shit, shit," Price looked to Big Torchwick just in time to hear his words, and notice the raising of his cane. He acted quick, dodging to the side, rolling on the floor to avoid the shots. A great cold began washing over the room, but John was already out of the way of it.

Prioritize. Everyone's large, more dangerous, bullets flying. Most dangerous? Unclear, each of them can kill the group in a matter of seconds if we aren't quick on our feet. Source of the enhancing magic: Facilier. "It's kind of hard to remove a dead man's spell." Killing him won't turn the Shareholders back, but it will stop any further onslaughts of magic, might nullify his shadow. Then again, he doesn't need to die. Pain, loss of concentration might work a lot better to calm things down. Worth a shot. Worst case, he'll end up dodging bullets. Well, worst case I get a shadow up my ass, but that's neither here nor there.

John swung his rifle round, chambered a round, and aimed towards the witch doctor. Before he could pull the trigger, however, a green mist coated the room, his vision going first before he passed out completely…

Last edited:

• Weiss saw that Megumin, who ran towards her, was relieved to see that her body was, at least, still near her. She continued coming towards her until the two stopped. While Weiss quickly looked back at Roman, who now had a Saiyan's body, Megumin started talking about how both of their fates had been switched.

Then she broke the news that Weiss now only had Explosion as a power. Gone were the many Glyphs that she could utilize to her heart (and apparently Aura supply)'s content. Gone was Myrtenaster, a versatile tool she had employed for years. Now, all she had was one power.

And she had to make that one power count.

To her relief, Megumin lent her the secret that she never actually needed to call out her attacks in order to cast Explosion, not to mention the broken staff was only there to amplify the effects of the spell. And apparently, just like a Glyph, all she had to do was make a hand gesture.

"Okay," Weiss nodded, whispering as well, "But make it quick. There's little time before Roman strikes again."

Last edited:
Soma Cruz?
(Orbeck of Vinhiem)
- Close to conniptions & questions-

When all was said and done, with Ciri unbridled rage interfering with almost everyone in this room in the form of a destructive green mist and the villains going about their offense. It was going to be anything but a normal confrontation. A bit of a stretch to say, but consider that they have faced a reality-warping triangle, an almost invincible bounty hunter, and a man that was filled to the brim with Twilight. A mob of Villians is not much compared to those things. But as stated before...Ciri happened.

So as his very soul was forcefully dragged out from himself, he would certainly find himself falling face down he drifted out of consciousness. When he awakened. He would discover this out of body experience for himself. Finding that he had swapped with the reincarnation of Dracula himself.

latest

And unfortunately, he was not alone in this.

"WEISS! HELP! I'M IN YOUR BODY!"
“Am I on some fever dream or some.......”
"Megumin?"
"Oh, Christ, please don't tell me..."

Just be glad that the curse of the dark sign doesn't feed off of...this sort of insanity. All because A rabbit decided to succumb to the temptations of revenge. Would I say that he is at the point of willingly killing someone? No, even with the bouts of madness that come from such a bizarre situation. He is not going to go out of his way to kill someone in rage, not even. Not after what he said about his past, and for what, to betray his own words and just enter a raging fit of madness. As for the Body he is now in possession of, he now has within his supposed inventory a large verity of weapons, And some sort of...how to put this...feeling of dominion over souls. It wan not the most unknown feeling, (those who are undead tend to act as a vessel for souls.) what exactly does this man even possess?
Instead of getting angry, Yang was now terrified. Was she gonna have to relearn everything to reliably fight? Had everyone swapped bodies with each other? What happens, now that Roman has superpowers?

"...Th--This isn't even funny..." Yang barely said, trying to see who had her body. Once she saw, she had seen that her own body was right near Roman's body, at the front.

"Shanoa? Soma?" Yang cried out the names for the two vampire hunters. "How do I use your powers? This ain't the time for arguing with me, especially when we're still fighting!"
Then there was Yang who was also panicking over the unexpected body swap. Which reminded him of his plan to deal with the witch doctor. In his current state, he has no clue on how to deal with any of Soma's powers, besides the mix of classical and modern weapons.

On the other hand, Soma, who is in Orbeck's body, turns to the guy now in his body. "Hey, um, mind telling me how your powers work?" He asked.
Then came Soma, in Orbeck's own body, asking how his "powers" work...There are limits to what he can do, Teaching someone how to use sorceries in the MIDDLE of the most chaotic conflict he has even been apart of, maybe a bit above that. But what choice does he have when he himself will need to ask for his help.

"...this is the Ephiny of insanity..." he said, his tone of voice and accented made it through for the most part. despite Soma's age. "At this moment you are in possession of my sorceries. I don't know if the concept of spells is present in your universe or not, but in this case, you would be casting said spells using the court sorcerers staff by my...your belt. You should be able to use at least a few of those spells, even if you don't know them by heart. You also have the sacred Bloom shield, which can be used to reflect any spells that might be sent your way, and if for some unknown reason you can't use my spells, you also have a gun right by your side as well....any chance you are willing to tell me how your...abilties work?"

As Cir went on a rampage at the witch doctor, Orbeck would look around to try and spot that fickle little princess of Twilight. She is needed even with the fickle odder of something filled the air.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

--Hiryu Kakogawa(?) || Whisper The Wolf(?)--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred (Hiryu --> Jak Vs. Bardock! Roman) BoltBeam BoltBeam (Whisper --> Agent 3) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri: The Swappening) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Vs. Whisper!Agent 3 Vs. Whoever Madam Mayor swapped into)

Before Hiryu could even continue his combat with the Super Saiyan, Hiryu's body frizzled like static, causing the transformation to be dispelled thanks to a sudden whiff of some green mist. This mist shot out everywhere--his eyes, ears, nose and mouth--painful as it is, it soon came to pass. Hiryu would now be on his knees, gasping for air.

"W...What the hell just...?!" Hiryu groaned as he raised his head, finding that the giant Saiyan that he's fighting suddenly disappeared. He found himself feeling a different kind of cloth. It feels...Odd and heavy. Like he's suddenly wearing some kind of armor that's not his Another Rider forms. Rubbing his head, he got up. His voice sounds different too; it's much more low and growly, much like an old man. He motioned to take out one of his Anotherwatches, only to take out a gun instead. "What the...?" Hiryu inspected the gun, glancing about before realising what had actually happened. "How the hell did this happen?!" Hiryu growled, soon shaking his head. "Agh, fuck it! I can still fight!"

Hiryu would aim the SMG towards one of the Gigafied Shareholders, shooting at the giant Roman Torchwick while attempting to circle around him.

Whisper would suddenly fall on her knees, seeing this will cause the Wisps to go back to Whisper, swarming around the brown wolf in order to know if she's alright since, well, she stopped shooting. The one who ended up in Whisper's body will be distraught by this.

The Real Whisper would be within the squidling's body, noticing immediately that her hand isn't gloved, which tipped her off. The Mist must've swapped their bodies. She inspected her weaponry first, knowing she even has one if she were to join them. She has 2 noticeable weapons; a water gun, and some large, triangular bombs.

As the battle starts to rage on, Whisper knew she had to get to a safe distance. More importantly, her weapon. Knowing a distraction was needed to be made, Whisper tossed one of her pyramid looking bombs and started running off. The one to be hit by the bomb would have ink splattered at some part of their body. She would then run off to her previous position, knowing that it's most likely where her body's got to be. She needed to know how her new arsenal works...

Soma Cruz(?) & Shanoa(?)

Shanoa sighs when Yang hits the ground. "Looks like you got a lot to learn before we continue the fight." She said with visible disappointment. On the other hand, Soma listened very well to Orbeck and then he asked how his powers work. "Thanks for the info. As you can see, you have the ability to control the souls of the monsters that I have killed. They come in different shapes, sizes, and effects. Regardless of what of kind of monster they are, they will heed to your will. For instance, try to use the Bat soul." Soma explained.

NOTE: Orbeck can either use the Aria version or the Dawn version.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Megueiss (Megumin in Weiss's body)

#99D5FF= Speech

"Great." Megueiss chirped, scooping up Weigumin and taking her to a safe-relatively speaking-space. "You need to stir it, like this." Megumin circled her hands above her head. "If you see dark-colored sparkles appearing, and feel your hands heating up, that's a good thing. It means you're successfully calling it forward." She turned her back on Weigumin, cupping her hands. "When you feel that it's ready, throw your hands towards the target, and you'll see brilliant orange rings appear. Think of that as your chance to confirm where it's going. Then, in your proudest voice, you proclaim, 'EX-PLOOOOOOOO-SION!" Then there was a miniature explosion brought on by poor Swiftzarro Girl belching up some flame breath. "Sorry! Oh, how I hate this..."

Megumin shuddered a little. "Okay, I absolutely loathe that I must go against my goals and ask this, but...what can you do? I see you have a weapon, how do I use it?" She clumsily pulled out the Myrtlenaster, nearly being pulled onto her belly by its weight.

Luckex, meanwhile, had more than a little difficulty cycling through Rex's machines. Blastcaster made him spill off the Sky Slyder onto his side, the Funchucks telescoped his spine backwards. As the E.V.O. struggled to come to terms with his actions, he watched helplessly as everyone else struggled to use their new bodies. It made him want to just bubble himself.

Swiftzarro Girl was probably the easiest target Kassandrice ever faced, and he took her attacks with several whimpers. He coughed and wheezed as the poison overtook him, then stared at the Brit with puppy-dog eyes as he was kicked into the wall. As he slammed into the wall, however, his Arctic Vision was triggered, sending a beam of ice right at her!

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
Ben would find that the lasso was no match for Roman's superior Saiyan body, so when he attempted to wrap it around his arm, Torchwick merely flexed his arm a bit, before smirking. "Well, how about that?" He asked rhetorically as he realized he wasn't budging a single inch. With this strength in mind, Roman gave the lasso a firm tug and pulled Ben in. Once he was close enough, Torchwick would leap into the air and perform a roundhouse kick to the back of his head! He was, however, caught off-guard by the fast punch, which caused him to stumble to the side a bit. Torchwick would growl, before snapping his head in the other direction.

In the meantime, the first of Sora's discs manage to strike Facilier in the side, which disoriented him for a moment. The witch doctor looked up as his eyes soon found Sora's new body, which caused him to grit his teeth in anger. "So... y'all decided to finally fight me then, huh?" He asked, before humming out a small chuckle to himself. As the other discs were fire towards him, Facilier's shadow would move itself in front of its host and stretch out its arms, before catching the discis in between its long, tendril-like fingers. With a visible smile, it flung the discs right back towards Sora!

Also, due to some pretty wacky antics, CRB and Madam Mayor swapped bodies again. CRB was knocked out from the multiple transitions, its small body unable to take so many transformations at once. Madam Mayor, however, was still right as rain, and back in her own body, to boot!

Back with Facilier, he would have blocked her sword slashes with his cane almost too casually. In fact, it felt like his movements were almost being guided to block the slashes, or even aided to some extent. However, with her final slash, she did manage to disarm him, which caused him to gasp a bit in surprise. Before he could really comment, Ciri reappeared behind him and tried to impale him through his back. He turned around at the last second as the Witcher attempted plunge her sword through him, but before it could make contact with his skin, Elena would find herself grabbed by none other than Facilier's shadow. It pinched its claw-like fingers around her hair, pulling her back and away from Facilier. Then, the shadow took on the form of a snake, wrapping itself around Ciri and holding her in place.

giphy.gif

"Looks like you get to be the subject of my new spell!" Doctor Facilier would exclaim as one of the many voodoo heads made its way down from the ceiling and opened its mouth, revealing a green mist inside. From its interior floated a talisman, which Facilier soon grabbed. With the talisman in his hand, he made his way over to Ciri and it opened its mouth, before chomping down on her finger. She bled a bit, which caused the talisman to absorb its blood into its mouth.

BitterRemorsefulGopher-small.gif

"Transmogrification Central!" The doctor shouted with a wicked grin. Once he did so, Ciri would find herself wrapped in a similar green mist than the one that had enveloped Megumin earlier. With her blood coursing through his talisman, she began to transform before his very eyes, shrinking down to a much smaller size than before as her arms and legs began to disappear.

d337fc96f1a146794dd712e3f6a0176a.gif

"Can you feel it?" Facilier asked sinisterly as he grew to the size of a giant before Ciri (but of course it was really just because she was shrinking). By the time the swirling mist around her cleared away, Ciri's original form was gone, and she was replaced by a snake. Well, Ciri herself was still in-tact, mentally speaking. But she now had the body of a snake. He was so distracted by the show he was putting on, however, that the laser managed to strike him in the shoulder. This left a gaping hole in his shoulder and, perhaps even worse, a dark, singed spot in his suit! He gripped his shoulder with a loud growl, before throwing his cane out like a wand of some sort, causing a bright green beam to be fired towards B.J. in retaliation! Then, when Lucky dove towards him, Facilier reacted by merely wacking him out of the air with his cane.

As Price shot at Bardock, he would find Erron Black to the side, who for some reason was still in his own body, pulling the trigger of a well-aimed shot towards the hardened soldier-turned assassin's chest. As Hiryu shot at Roman himself , the bullets from his SMG merely bounced off of Torchwick's newfound massive biceps.

"Are those tiny little trinkets really all you idiots have?" He laughed, before reaching into the floor and digging his fingers into it, before ripping out a gigantic piece of wood. Wood which, mere moments later, would be hurled right in Hiryu's direction.

Midna, meanwhile, was on her back near the door, snoring loudly in a deep nap.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Zamasu Zamasu ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Chungchangching Chungchangching Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Ineptitude Ineptitude StaidFoal StaidFoal Crow Crow

Last edited:
--Jak Mar Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

"Crap!" Hiryu cussed as a massive l o g was flung his way! He tried to duck out of the way, only for the log to land on top of him, weighing on his spine as he writhed in pain. Now he can't move--now he's thoroughly fucked. Unless Jake or whoever the fuck this guy really is actually have super strength?

"Hrrrnggh...!" Like an idiot, he attempted to do a pushup to push the log off of his back...But to no avail.

Shit.

Regardless, he's not gonna go down too easily, and decided to shoot off the remaining SMG bullets at a random Shareholder target, hoping to incapacitate them--specifically, the voodoo doctor and his magic talisman

With nothing but pure hopelessness running through his mind, Lucky watched the curb-stomp battle between Ciri and Facillier. The man could just turn them all into animals if he liked, as poor Ciri learned the hard way with her transformation into a snake. What chance did they have? And it was all thanks to him focusing on Toffee! His promise, he'd broken it big time. But...you could mend a broken promise, right? This wasn't entirely a lost cause, right? He looked at his own body, and grew determined. He could still make up for this mistake yet! (Okay, well, no, he couldn't.)

With the Sky Slyder running around freely, he needed to summon a new method of fast transport. Maybe Rex had some variety of wings? He got down on all fours and squeezed his back muscles, straining loudly. Instead of wings, however, he summoned weird twin turbines that immediately lifted him into the air.

It took a few seconds of wobbling and twisting in midair, but Luckex was charging forward, hoping to slam Facillier into the ground with enough force to break the talisman, or at least pin him down while someone else did it.

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri...?

Akari watched as Roman was blinded by his Light spell, and smirked a bit when the giant thief struggled with Sage, who had tried to wrest his cane from his grip.

It wasn't long, however, before Akari's eyelids grew heavy, and he full-on collapsed onto the ground, unconscious.

He felt a bizarre sensation, like he was being sucked through that pneumatic tube from earlier, and then...​

Akari opened his eyes, but he felt... strange. He didn't feel his armor at all, and... where were his weapons? All he seemed to have were... yo-yo's?! "The... hell?" Akari said, looking at... wait, what was going on? He looked up, and saw... himself!? "Why can I see myself? And, why does my voice sound so... different?" Akari, now in Tandem's body, could not believe what was happening. "Could we have switched bodies? What could possibly be the reason behind-" A thought suddenly occurred to Akari-- no, wait, Tandem? This was confusing. "Maybe it was that emerald mist?"

Tandakari stood up, and looked at his new yo-yo's. "I'm no good with toys like these. Certainly seems like you got the better end, here. I have access to the powe of 'Persona', along with my zweihander and crossbow. Both of my weapons pack quite a punch, and don't worry about reloading the crossbow. It's called the Archimedes, and it features a mechanical auto-reload. Lets you be a bit more loose about firing bolts. As for my sword, it's the Sumarbrandr. It hits hard on its own, but you see the red lining on the blade? It burns just about anything it touches... except me, of course. As for my 'Persona', to summon Kronos, you just need to remove my mask and say 'Persona'. With Kronos at my side, I'm able to use powerful magical skills. I can mend wounds (Salvation), bring someone who gets knocked down back to life (Samarecarm), increase my allies' defensive power (Marakukaja), increase one ally's offensive and defensive power, along with their agility (Heat Riser), banish one foe with holy power, if it works (Hamaon), and attack one or multiple foes with a powerful fountain of holy energy (Kougaon/Makougaon). And, don't worry, that armor's nowhere near as much of a hindrance as it looks. It's surprisingly very lightweight yet incredibly durable. That's the power of the Metaverse for you." He explained to... himself. Good lord was that a weird feeling.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Unspoken Mention)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Unspoken Mention)
Chungchangching Chungchangching
@BodySwapBonanza
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
Benrey/B.J.
Nothing like some good old laser based technology to start out the battle, tho, he would have rather had the laser shoot him in the head or center of his chest in something vital instead of the shoulder, but beggars can’t be choosers in these kinds of cases. But, he wasn’t fast enough to stop the transformation of Ciri, who turned from the most angriest person in the whole universe..... into one of the most angry danger noodles (it was a snake, but that is much better to describe what Ciri actually is) by using some sort of talisman... before shooting a green beam directly at him in retaliation. Only saying a quick “Oh shit!” as he jumped in order to try and dodge the attack.

While he managed to not be directly attacked by the beam..... the impact of the beam to the floor shot some floor debris at him, and while small in number, two managed to hit the sides of his face, making small cuts on both the left side of his cheek, and the top right of his forehead. Sighing, he put away the powerful laser weapon as he said “Maybe doing something to that Talisman would revert Ciri back..... or keep here as a snake forever..... meh, might as well roll the dice right now....” as he went through the inventory once more.... before taking out the Sturmgewehr. He aimed the gun at Facilier’s hand, the one holding the talisman, and attempted to shoot at either the hand, or the talisman in full auto, the gun firing the armor piercing bullets directly at him. If it hits anything else in this spray and pray, it would definitely go in deep inside barely protected flesh.... and would hurt like hell....

The "random target" in question happened to be none other than Erron Black, who quickly evaded the bullets from Hiryu's SMG, leaping to the side. As the log that crushed Hiryu weighed down on him, however, he would soon find that it was lifted up by none other than...

Hw4zks4.png

"Ya-Hoo!" The... abomination exclaimed as it effortlessly tossed the log away from Hiryu and hopped off.

As Lucky attempted to slam into Facilier in the meantime, he would find himself grabbed by his newfound makeshift wings by none other than Facilier's shadow. The shadow would smile widely, revealing what looked like fangs behind its faceless... erm-- face. Effortlessly, the shadow proceeded to fling Lucky into the nearby wall. The talisman itself was wrapped around Facilier's neck, instead of in his palm like Benrey assumed. Because of this, he pretty much just shot at an empty hand. A hand which quickly used his cane to spin around and deflect the bullets from Benrey's newfound weapon!

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Roman Torchwick

s3D1AIp.png

Green mist came from one of the female's mouth and suddenly Bardock woke up in Roman's body, his voice was deeper and somehow a little more annoying.

The annoyed "criminal mastermind" soon woke from his stupor and growled, feeling his new body.

Bardock's eyes lit up with anger as his own body was fighting the others without him in it and whomever possessed it knew how to use him or truly... did he?

Hopefully this body could fight.

This man used a cane of some sort with a gun.

Before the blast went off, !Bardock Roman's foot stepped back away from the blasts, while Price was distracted, he had time to deal with the lasso !Arthur Ben threw at Bardock in Roman's body.
Just as the lasso

Using the cane, he deflected anymore projectiles coming his way.

He didn't have too much time to get used to his new body.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow @Hiryu

"I'm gonna get you, fucker...Teeheehee!" Somehow, getting to curse in Rex's innocent voice made Luckex chuckle, but he quickly turned serious again. Facillier was so, so close! If he could just make this madness stop, he'd be forgiven for causing it, right? Even if that wouldn't be the case, he could at least have the satisfaction of taking down Toffee's henchmen!

Unfortunately, just as his fingertips would graze the back of the witch doctor's neck, that shadow struck again, grabbing his turbines and sending him whirling into the opposite direction.

This wouldn't entirely be in Facillier's favor, however, as the turbines continued to whirl and thump furiously, causing the walls and ceiling to crack. This sent rubble raining down on everyone in the room, including, most importantly, Facillier!

"Okay...That fucker-Heheheheh-has a living shadow." Luckex rubbed his chin, both hating the baldness and savoring the feeling of fingers. "I need to get rid of the shadow...But how?" He looked at his turbines, then snapped his fingers. "Rex! If he has a Nanite thing that can make a light, he'd know it!" His sharp E.V.O. eyes picked up Bizarroglove, and, in an orange blur, he had his foot SLAMMING into the purple creature's gut. With any luck, this would make Rexucky come flying out of Bizarroglove's gut.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Madam Mayor would howl as her now red eyes were singed by whatever was coming out of that forsaken can, just before switching bodies again. Seeing as she was back to normal, she would pull out a large mallet, attempting to smash Benedict (AKA Agent penguin) and the whisps
GET OVER HERE DIRTBAG! I’m getting unhappy....and when I get unhappy.......
Madam Mayors teeth would then turn razor sharp, black smoke emitting from her mouth.
I GET VIOLENT!
She would yell before now blowing flames at Agent Penguin.....if it hit Benedict’s body would prevent Penguin from feeling the blaze, but would definitely cause harm nonetheless.

Meanwhile, Benedict would look at Madam Mayor
Ah......the great beast has won.....
Benedict would then waddle over to the angry mayor before getting on his knees, looking up at her
Let me serve you!
HAHA! NO!
Give me.....meaning!
Whats wrong dirtbag? Too stupid to understand English? Let me fix that right up!
She would say before attempting to smash him with the mallet yet again
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Crow Crow
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Through instinct, Ben used his pistol to shoot Bardock's leg repeatedly.

90ed84866fa97500efce958b3861b03bbdba8312r1-932-820v2_uhq.jpg

"Did I just... use a gun?"

Meanwhile, the Agent's Benedict-instincts would override any fear he would potentially feel. And that was just hunger stress.

70979.jpg

"You stop me from my quest for a shiny, mythical meal... if I cannot eat a Pokemon..."

The Agent threw a can into Madam Mayor's flaming stream, causing it to heat up and explode as cooked Surstromming was splattered everywhere.

"... then I will have to make everyone and everything Pokemon-flavoured, a very specific kind of Pokemon-flavoured! The world is my palate!"

He began to toss a supposedly infinite supply of Wishiwashi Surstromming cans everywhere, and many of them would have their cans opened in various ways through friendly fire and foe attacks - bullets launching through, cans being slashed by blades, brute force and stomping feet crushing the cans to release the contents in a mush.

"SUUUURRRRSSSTRRRRROOOMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!"

In any case, the entire tent now reeked of the Pokemon universe's take on a Swedish classic, often reputed as the stinkiest food in the world.

darkred darkred Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Zamasu Zamasu ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Chungchangching Chungchangching Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Ineptitude Ineptitude StaidFoal StaidFoal Crow Crow

• Well, Kassandra wasn’t going to let up, even if whoever was controlling Bizarro Girl now looked pretty terrified. Thankfully, she was still as tight with her form as she had been in her body, sidestepping out of the way. Well, she would have, had she still retained her body. Price’s body was just a tad bit too short, causing the left elbow area to be frozen. This warranted a curse from the Spartan as she dragged her free Hero Sword along her Spear yet again, conjuring fire on her weapon yet again to melt the ice.

As she freed her elbow, the Eagle Bearer’s attention was drawn to what could only be described as a light show in the middle of the room. The source was none other than Ciri and Facilier, the latter of whom trapped the Witcheress before engulfing her in shadows.

“Ciri!” The Greek-turned-Brit shouted, turning around to face the scene just as her elbow fully thawed out. It was too late, though, as all that was left in the angry Witcheress’ presence was a snake. Of course, this only made her friend angry, as she turned back to whoever was in Bizarro Girl’s body before pointing a finger at her.

“You better stay there, or I’m going to beat you up too.” With that done, she turned to the Witch Doctor before running into the fray with her flaming weapons, making sure they were close to her at all times in case the shadows decided to go after her. With the Spear working overtime, Kass decided to go all-in aggressive, activating Slow Time in order to make her rapid attacks seem even faster! Since the Witch Doctor bragged about his spells being potentially irrevertible, the Greek chose to go for attacks below the belt, using her Sword to slash repeatedly at his kneecaps before going for another Spartan-British Kick at Facilier’s jewels. Even if all the attacks were somehow parried, the Kick would at least knock him (and any allies stupid enough to get close) back if it connected thanks to the resulting shockwave!

Last edited:

• Weiss looked around the room and saw that the fight was still going on, putting increasing pressure on the two to join in. In particular, she saw Ciri, who had been responsible for almost everyone being swapped between bodies, being turned into a snake.

"I will keep that in mind," Weiss said, somewhat satisfied. But, she wanted to know more. "My one question: What happens after the Explosion?"

Whatever gets said, Weiss was next to teach.

"I will make it brief, since we're still in the middle of a fight." Weiss said, "As my sister Winter said, 'We Schnees are unique,' in which we have a hereditary Semblance called Glyphs. Since you are a Schnee now, you hold your hand out in any direction you want, spread your fingers and thumb out, and there's a Glyph. But to do that, you must engage your Aura first."

Weiss pointed towards Myrtenaster. "That weapon you have is Myrtenaster. By extension, you have Fire, Ice, Lightning, Hard-Light, Wind, and Gravity. All six of these can be used to modify your Glyphs, so long as you press the trigger on the handle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back