• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chronicles of the Chosen

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Baron Samedi by LoreCoffee on DeviantArt.png
"Well hello there..."

So it finally happened.
You bought the farm, kicked the can, shuffled off this mortal coil to whatever the unknowable hands of fate have wrought for you; except that's not quite what's happening for you... ohhhh no, someone upstairs had their eye on you for the better part of a lifetime and took a real shine to you in your previous incarnation. Ahh but where are my manners, an introduction is in order my friend. I go by many names but for the sake of brevity please refer to me as one of many humble Gods of the dead, Baron Samedi.

Now I don't want you to be alarmed, this is a rather sudden transition and I'm sure your new host will explain your situation in a much more comprehensive manner than I can, but you have been selected by a god from a myriad of pantheons as their chosen champion.

Oh my, it seems we are running out of time my friend, as much as it pains me to do so I must remove the memories of your past life and temporarily block our enchanting conversation until the time is right, it would be in bad taste to ruin the suprise for the new you in such a anticlimactic way, my friend.

jusqu'à la prochaine fois, mon amie. Just remember your old friend Baron Samedi once and awhile eh?

----------
I'm not gonna lie boys, a lot of Smite, Fate, and other brands of degeneracy inspired this. This isn't exactly a true Isekai rp as the characters don't actually know that they had a previous life or were transported to another world. In terms they'll pretty much follow the formula of most fantasy rp's with magic, ridiculous looking weapons, a plethora of races, monsters, and more. If I was to use other examples for easier visualization I'm hoping for this to be a rough combination of Rising of the Shield Hero and Danmachi.

As one does with these types of things I'll be adding some tropey elements for the sake of comedy, so if you enjoy being a meme lord OOC and IC you're definitely welcome here.

Yeah that's about it, if this attracts enough attention I'll set up a discord server as well as getting a CS and lore page up ASAP.

Keep it classy gamers

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Alright... Fine.. I'll join another RP as things are everything is slower than molasses.

Also, what's up, meme man. Long time no see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back