• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My ability to chip in is limited by Ysandre having Lore and Occult 1 ;) She knows a bit about her country, but not nearly as much as Quill might like.

Even with Lore 1, and Occult 1, it is up to you to decide how much of the formal worship Ysandre knows. It might not include knowing about the Manse.

I just got part 2 of the Heirs to the Shogunate preview, and it's got some sickening Artifacts, mostly for DBs. But one of them stood out, as something I might want Quill to have, The Revelation Sphere.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws
If Quill is free, and you got no prior tasks, would you like to so that artifact and evocation thing?

jaydude jaydude
Would it be okay to spend that 3xp to get the familiar merit before I go into xp debt to pay back the evocations?

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws
If Quill is free, and you got no prior tasks, would you like to so that artifact and evocation thing?

jaydude jaydude
Would it be okay to spend that 3xp to get the familiar merit before I go into xp debt to pay back the evocations?

Quill would be delighted to speak about it.

And as for XP debt... you're not going into one, and neither am I.

The Charm allows me to awaken Evocations, so you can use them. But the caveat is, if you want to awaken more Evocations than my roll allows, you will first need to pay the XP cost of those Evocations before you can buy more, or before I can activate it again on the same Artifact...

Quill would be delighted to speak about it.

And as for XP debt... you're not going into one, and neither am I.

The Charm allows me to awaken Evocations, so you can use them. But the caveat is, if you want to awaken more Evocations than my roll allows, you will first need to pay the XP cost of those Evocations before you can buy more, or before I can activate it again on the same Artifact...

Gotcha! That works out even better then!

Zed doesnt have that much to offer. But he'd be happy to share what lore and craft specialties he knows.

negative afflictions could be applied readily to status affects from artifacts. And the medicine specialty could be translated to chemistry/alchemy.

Sorry that I haven't posted before now. I just wasn't sure what to have Ailera do, but I still want to be a part of the story.

Sorry that I haven't posted before now. I just wasn't sure what to have Ailera do, but I still want to be a part of the story.

It's no problem. I've mostly been preoccupied with Arumi anyway. I shouldn't expect her conversation with Ysandre to take much longer, and once it wraps up, I'll timeskip to the meeting with Baphinol, the River God.

Am thinking it could take place within Bayonne, the city-state that Quincel's new wife rules, within Baphinol's temple there. That should provide stuff to do for everyone who doesn't want to take part in the negotiations.

And not sure if I need to make a new intimacy for it. But I would also like to have Zedradon apply his major intimacy to caring for the sick and wounded to also apply to spirits and the like.
Sure, I'm okay with that.

If you ever get one, or even an apprentice/resident, they'll be a Wood Aspect.
Cool beans. Until then I'll have ghosties and doggo to keep me company.

Also! I updated my CS to reflect the new changes.

-Added Familiar merit and deducted the XP
-Updated Soulsteel Grimscythe to Emancipation and added its evocations and ability.
- Added the Minor Intimacy

Ysandre has some stuff to do in terms of making sure Ganzin doesn't feel too bad about Arumi's relatively mild fate, but other than that I'm good.

Same, buddy. Special thanks to our Storyteller, who has an enviable ability to keep us and the plot moving along even with players/characters who post inconsistently. jaydude jaydude you have my admiration.

Same, buddy. Special thanks to our Storyteller, who has an enviable ability to keep us and the plot moving along even with players/characters who post inconsistently. jaydude jaydude you have my admiration.

Speaking of stuff to do! Catseye and Zed can have a conversation later about how to help Thorns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back