• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, I've done it. Posted a short paragraph for each of those artifacts. I've also included two pre-made ones there. I probably could have done it better, but I didn't want to spend too much time on it and risk slowing the progression of the chronicle.

I might do write-ups for some of those custom artifacts later on down the road, featuring evocations and expanded histories, but don't expect it to be any time soon.

Well, I've done it. Posted a short paragraph for each of those artifacts. I've also included two pre-made ones there. I probably could have done it better, but I didn't want to spend too much time on it and risk slowing the progression of the chronicle.

I might do write-ups for some of those custom artifacts later on down the road, featuring evocations and expanded histories, but don't expect it to be any time soon.
Good work by our GM!

Though didnt Ganzin and Zed take reinforced buff Jackets?

Also. Would you like me to edit that soulsteel artifact a little and send the information so Quill can use that in his determinations?
What kind of editing were you thinking of doing?

What kind of editing were you thinking of doing?
That it is a grimscythe instead of a grim cleaver. And it was probably Zed that first picked it up, given how he recieved it.

But can easily say that the abyssal he took it from recovered the grimscythe from the dawn cause in the original text.

That it is a grimscythe instead of a grim cleaver. And it was probably Zed that first picked it up, given how he recieved it.

But can easily say that the abyssal he took it from recovered the grimscythe from the dawn cause in the original text.

Sure, you can claim it to be a grimscythe, and that Zed was the one who first picked it up.

If it hasn't been claimed yet, Ryan could use the orichalcum armor or bracers. Anything to boost defenses is always welcome.

If it hasn't been claimed yet, Ryan could use the orichalcum armor or bracers. Anything to boost defenses is always welcome.

If no-one else wants them, sure.

Also, I am working on creating Evocations for the custom Artifacts that you're planning to use. Just want to make sure that they're properly balanced.

I appreciate that. I've tried writing custom ones before and for whatever reason I cannot seem to come up with a set that actually works for what I'm trying to achieve.

Thanks. I don't think I'll have the time to do full sets of Evocations, just one or two that the user can start with, which will be unlocked either upon attuning, or soon afterwards.

D. Rex D. Rex Ysandre is currently leaning against the door. Are you pushing her to the floor when opening it uninvited?
Is she? Figured she was closer to Arumi.

Well if the door offered resistance, he'd knock out of courtesy then let himself in if there was no change.

Is she? Figured she was closer to Arumi.

Well if the door offered resistance, he'd knock out of courtesy then let himself in if there was no change.
Do you mind editing your post to reflect this so I can respond?

Also, my mental picture of the canbin is that it's cramped for two people and practically impossible to squeeze four people into, particularly if one of them is bowing and the other is lying down to be examined by a medical professional ;)

Esbilon Esbilon
I've already provided a bit of stuff on Nalia, but you're free to expand on it and answer Quill's questions however you like within reason, seeing as its your character's homeland. Or you can just leave it up to me.

Esbilon Esbilon
I've already provided a bit of stuff on Nalia, but you're free to expand on it and answer Quill's questions however you like within reason, seeing as its your character's homeland. Or you can just leave it up to me.
My ability to chip in is limited by Ysandre having Lore and Occult 1 ;) She knows a bit about her country, but not nearly as much as Quill might like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back