• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So with this new character, my intention is to having him having observed the battle but not introduce or reveal himself until the group is forced to move.

I would like to remind everyone to please leave all comments in the OOC and to not have them in the actual rp

TFW your sheet is finished, but you're still going over whether you should post it or not.

Okay. After going over it several times and making a few edits, I think I'm pretty satisfied with how he turned out. Sheet incoming.

Screw it, I got distracted playing monster hunter world again. I'll just post tomorrow since I'm not really sure right now what to right.

Screw it, I got distracted playing monster hunter world again. I'll just post tomorrow since I'm not really sure right now what to right.
My potato computer can't run it despite having it. T'was fun, but slow as hell with me crap processor. Posted, tagging your character, but have fun since I'm away as of current so you don't have this guy waiting on ya.

Couldn't say. I'm just working on new characters for another RP I am in and waiting for a response a PM to the GM of the RP I'm typing up new characters for.

Hope they did not leave.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Actually waiting for your character to give the final say to mine, really. I might have missed things, but Flotsam would need the "leader's" verdict. Might be why.

Just came by to check again as well to see no notifs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back