• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So Horus can't summon the Dark Magician?
Uhhhhhh........... Maybe, I don't have list of everything he can summon but the ones he uses the most tend to be women

Besides from the looks of it if that was how the game was played then no one else would even be able to play.

Uhhhhhh........... Maybe, I don't have list of everything he can summon but the ones he uses the most tend to be women

Besides from the looks of it if that was how the game was played then no one else would even be able to play.
There has to be a battle between Horus and another Summoner thats just a game of Yu-Gi-Oh

I gave Kaudri a pair of butterfly wings since he’s part fairy. Will try to look through my dragon drawing book to get an idea on how to draw Coral, then will add him to Kaudri’s sheet and next post.

Ok this drawing I spent hours on sucks so am not bothering with adding it to my cs. I will just describe Coral.

A52F586B-92BF-4F95-9299-035B55B91484.jpeg

Coral is on the rock, griffin on ground. Side note: May have Coral have some magic capabilities and able to speak.

Hmmm we need something to shake things up........

I'm stuck between choosing a tavern brawl, a monster attack on the city, or..... I don't know maybe Horus getting tasked to do something by his mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back