• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So, uh, I lost about one and a half hour's worth of a CS because I had toggle bb code on all the time, so it never automatically saves ma draft. I am in anger like no one can imagine for wasting so much time, and y'all might have to wait my character to arrive at a later time, probably still even today if I feel like it. I just need a break to recuperate.

So, uh, I lost about one and a half hour's worth of a CS because I had toggle bb code on all the time, so it never automatically saves ma draft. I am in anger like no one can imagine for wasting so much time, and y'all might have to wait my character to arrive at a later time, probably still even today if I feel like it. I just need a break to recuperate.

we are patient people ....hopefully :)

Ok once you finish that bio we can start since that would make at least 6 characters to start with.

Anyone else that wishes to join can still since we don't have a predetermined plot.

Once we start would all like to start where everyone is close or split up in small groups of 2 or 3?

(For the record I know most of you aren't here right now but I figured I would just ask now and wait for answers)

My personal preference would be to start of in smaller groups, it's easier to set up characters and interactions with fewer people present. And maybe teams will create some sort of rivalry, competition, get some action going. I'm by no means opposed to end up all together, but it's rough to find a reason for all these vastly different characters to be at the same place, at the same time.

Edit: Maybe consider timezones, so people don't have to wait overly long to post because the other party is asleep. Just a suggestion ^^

RatKing RatKing that character art is one of the most adorable designs I've ever seen for a 'bard-esque' character. So, good! Did you make it yourself by chance?

RatKing RatKing that character art is one of the most adorable designs I've ever seen for a 'bard-esque' character. So, good! Did you make it yourself by chance?

Glad you liked it. But, no I did not make it myself though I wished I had the art skill to make something like that. Interestingly enough that art was made by one of the other members in a role play when I had previously played a version of the character a while back.

Whew, finally remedied my post, although I am sorrowful to say it isn't as great as it was before its accidental corruption. Anyway, I wanted to ask to ya Quinlan63 Quinlan63 since about Flotsam, my character, since I'm not sure if they break the demi-human rule, and the long-living age rule. I assure you that they're sentient and human-like enough to ensure that they're not as simple minded as mere goblins, and don't live beyond three hundred at most and about a hundred years in average, barely reaching a millennia years old as you fear our characters should not be, well if they were, but Flotsam is not a century old either.

Whew, finally remedied my post, although I am sorrowful to say it isn't as great as it was before its accidental corruption. Anyway, I wanted to ask to ya Quinlan63 Quinlan63 since about Flotsam, my character, since I'm not sure if they break the demi-human rule, and the long-living age rule. I assure you that they're sentient and human-like enough to ensure that they're not as simple minded as mere goblins, and don't live beyond three hundred at most and about a hundred years in average, barely reaching a millennia years old as you fear our characters should not be, well if they were, but Flotsam is not a century old either.
Yeah everything looks fine and I have no problem with how you made your character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back