• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmmm we need something to shake things up........

I'm stuck between choosing a tavern brawl, a monster attack on the city, or..... I don't know maybe Horus getting tasked to do something by his mother
I'm all for an event that gets us a move on if everyone else approves, go ahead. I vouch for the monster attack, but anything would do.

I’d be fine with something like a monster attack to shake things up. That way it can involve everyone’s characters present within the city as well as let those who have combat based abilities and such for their character to utilize them. Perhaps put it up to a vote in a poll.

As for an opinion between those two images I’d go with the top one.

I'll go with the former, since it says much about how feral the attack is in nature instead of being planned, unless it is, but also because of the rad boi design.

Also, watch the dimensions. Each image takes about a page of my screen. They can be a real page clutter and make scrolling down the page a bit more time consuming. Keep 'em in a spoiler tab next time~

Alright monster attack it is then

I'm only not waiting because from the looks of it no one really had much they were doing now other than talking (which isn't going really anywhere right now

Sorry for the lack of replies everyone, but I’m gonna need a day off, I can barely keep my eyes open.

So..... Anyone gonna try to actually hit the monster? Horus can handle it but I don't want to take anyone's time to shine.

Lol could you explain?? Quinlan63 Quinlan63
Im sure i messed up lol i just need a better explantion so i might be able to fix it??

You need to change one of the last post you made because in one you put this

[A thunderous noise shattered the air. Bricks flew everywhere and almost hit her in the arm, causing Willow to flinch. Her eyes travled up and up until she had to sheild her eyes from the sun just to get a glimpse of the beast’s face. The thing was enormous... suddenly Willow’s courage was out the door, and she cowered behind the seraph.
“You know, youre right,” She called to Horus who was already bravely facing it head on with his partner, “youve got this!” ]

After that the last post sounds like Willow is just leaving the tavern.

Didnt the monster break the tavern tho?? Like... shouldnt she be able to see the monster from both the outside and inside?? Then L.C., in a panick, runs toward it again (cuz mice are like that sometimes :smilepuff:) then i would head back?? Idk, maybe i just got confused on the placement of everyone?? Im sorry it doesnt make sense, i guess im still confused tho??

Didnt the monster break the tavern tho?? Like... shouldnt she be able to see the monster from both the outside and inside?? Then L.C., in a panick, runs toward it again (cuz mice are like that sometimes :smilepuff:) then i would head back?? Idk, maybe i just got confused on the placement of everyone?? Im sorry it doesnt make sense, i guess im still confused tho??
No the monster broke down the city walls and is no were near the tavern. That's why in my last post Horus left to the city gates to fight it.

So..... Anyone gonna try to actually hit the monster? Horus can handle it but I don't want to take anyone's time to shine.

If I had to guess no one has hit the monster as of yet because they either just wanted to have their character encounter it first and react to seeing it or they weren’t sure if you were writing for the behemoth in terms of its actions and didn’t want to overstep anything.

If I had to guess no one has hit the monster as of yet because they either just wanted to have their character encounter it first and react to seeing it or they weren’t sure if you were writing for the behemoth in terms of its actions and didn’t want to overstep anything.
Well that is a good point

I'm very sorry for my absence, I am currently dealing with a familial issue. I should be able to respond either tomorrow or the day after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back