• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πœπ‘𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [out of character]

Will you be able to participate in a Discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well we are semi-detailed/detailed writers so for the CS sake, 5 to 10 sentences is considered a paragraph.

It is important because we can evaluate a player's level of writing. Just so you know for the roleplay posts we will have to get a least a two paragraph or one good decent paragraph per post...

Well we are semi-detailed/detailed writers so for the CS sake, 5 to 10 sentences is considered a paragraph.

It is important because we can evaluate a player's level of writing. Just so you know for the roleplay posts we will have to get a least a two paragraph or one good decent paragraph per post...
Oh I can definitely do that. I can give you a sample of my writing.

I’m fine with posting my stuff on here. Here’s a Shrek x Gru fanfic I wrote.
WARNING BAD WORDS
β€œOh Shrek!” I looked into his big brown eyes. β€œThanks for this wonderful dinner!” I looked around the dimly lit fancy restaurant. β€œWell..” He adjusted his tie and pulled something out of his pants pocket. From over here, it looked like a little black box β€œI have something I have to ask you..” He got down on one knee. He opened the little box. β€œWill you marry me?” I looked at my big green Ogre. β€œY-yes! Of course!” He stood up and we wrapped our arms around each other. He tried to press his big green luscious lips on mine, but my nose kept getting in the way. It was awkward for a bit and then our lips finally made contact. But our happiness was short lived. β€œShrek!” β€œGru what the hell?!” It was Lucy and Fiona. β€œI thought you were away on a business trip?!” I yelled. Lucy glared at me. β€œSo if I leave for one second you cheat on me with a fat green ogre?!” Fiona whipped around. β€œWhat the hell did you say?!” Fiona jumped on top of Lucy and started hitting her with her hydro flask. β€œSKSKSKSKSKS ON THAT BITCH!” Shrek and I made our escape. β€œLet’s run off and leave those two clowns in there.” We ran off, hand in hand.

2 weeks later.
Shrek laughed and busted down the door to the cabin. He set me down and we kissed. β€œFinally married..” I said. β€œYes..” he tilted my chin up. β€œI love you Gru..” he kissed me. We smiled at each other and looked into the sunset.

THE END

eiWA7o_jwtwTsN_jL5EaQOPqFO5n5nsULtdfUlFFsE2C4YEYmsUu1Pgdm65QKMDrN5GHgdLBQaU2RpMYbQriwX69A0qJ-bzW0SDxq0nAg34vuCgm2JRfJQI6GVKO3A0ejRhlJ-u9

It’s not that good but it’s ok-ish I guess1580246172134.png

Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks , we have seen the sheet from first glance and evaluated it together with your sample.

After some consideration from the GM and my other fellow co-GMs we unfortunately made the decision not to accept your character for the below reason; Your sheet does not have the details we require for the RP standards, even after given the opportunity to arrange it and even guided you. You arranged it by sassing us and incorrectly might I add. We do nit think that your writing style is best fit for this RP.

Our sincerest apologies for the denial we would like to thank you for expressing interest in our RP and we wish you the best in your future writing endeavours. Thanks for your understanding.

-The Team.

If anyone's looking for a way to start off wants to jump in as Alex's partner in the game, feel free (would probably make most sense if it was a prince/princess junior or senior), but I'll just make it an NPC if not :)

If anyone's looking for a way to start off wants to jump in as Alex's partner in the game, feel free (would probably make most sense if it was a prince/princess junior or senior), but I'll just make it an NPC if not :)

I just wanted to say that I appreciated the "best party thrower" mention because that is OBVIOUSLY Kuzco Jr >_>

I'm laughing really hard on the inside because that gif fits what I said but also because it fits with the character I mentioned πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜† Yes! I wanted to respond to this saying that it's only because there's so many good quotes in that movie but I feel like 95% of every line either includes the word "poison" or "llama" soooo I guess I just got lucky

I might have Alina and Morrighan Morrighan 's character Runa make their way over as a pair if they're okay with joining Alina into venturing to go see the games. Otherwise I'll probably have Alina make her way to the charming twins herself. Would be cool to have a larger group interacting together.

General_warNpeace General_warNpeace Zenathia613 Zenathia613 chaotic38 chaotic38 rosar.io rosar.io

Hey guys, we've made some tags on the discord and haven't heard back from you, so this is a final tag. The RP started 2 weeks ago and none of you have made a post or made us aware of if you have any problems or delays in regards to posting. (I just want to make sure you're okay!!!)

We're giving you 24 hours to respond to us on whether you're still interested in the RP or not. If we don't hear from you, we will unfortunately be deleting your sheets and removing you from the discord. So please respond!! I would hate to see you all go! :c

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork As much as I would love to be able to continue with this as I had planned, I'm unfortunately going to have to bow out. I've been pretty much blindsided and have been busy for the past couple weeks, and don't see it changing within the next week.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork As much as I would love to be able to continue with this as I had planned, I'm unfortunately going to have to bow out. I've been pretty much blindsided and have been busy for the past couple weeks, and don't see it changing within the next week.

Thank you for letting me know! I'm so sorry to hear that! Do let us know if things ever free up again, though! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back