𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [disney] (CLOSED)

I made the Genie character instead, but yes Mr and Mrs Clause are in several Disney movies so technically count. Not sure how you tell if its been approved or if there was a discord server though.

I made the Genie character instead, but yes Mr and Mrs Clause are in several Disney movies so technically count. Not sure how you tell if its been approved or if there was a discord server though.

I told you this morning there wasn't yet xD
I'm sending the invite soon though

but I guess that makes sense although those are vague appearances 🤔

Still making a daughter of Drizella but if anyone wants a brother character with a Shawn Mendes fc or Xavier Serrano fc (not sure which yet), lmk :)! Kinda in the mood to play a guy too.

I told you this morning there wasn't yet xD
I'm sending the invite soon though

but I guess that makes sense although those are vague appearances 🤔

Sorry guess i forgot, was checking it at work though so probably just blanked. But yeah most characters from the big name disney movies were taken so i technically used a character from the Aladin Cartoon with Eden (female genie) If that was ok.

Sorry guess i forgot, was checking it at work though so probably just blanked. But yeah most characters from the big name disney movies were taken so i technically used a character from the Aladin Cartoon with Eden (female genie) If that was ok.

that's fine! I loved her way back when xD

Still making a daughter of Drizella but if anyone wants a brother character with a Shawn Mendes fc or Xavier Serrano fc (not sure which yet), lmk :)! Kinda in the mood to play a guy too.

OHMYGOD HOW DID I MISS THIS POST

First of all, either of those are FANTASTIC choices (I've used both) so I kinda selfishly now want my Hook boy to have a brother 😭

witchingly witchingly I heard from Chaotic that you claimed Cruella de Vil, I was wondering if it would be possible to be siblings. I was sort of making a male son for her that I really like.

i really, really should not, but i'm very interested . . sooo . . pull the lever!

original.gif

i'd like to make a daughter of yzmaaaaa ! dun dun dun!

Soooo... not sure if this is an acceptable idea, but it is classic Disney, just... live action Disney...

Can I make a child of Mary Poppins?

i really, really should not, but i'm very interested . . sooo . . pull the lever!

original.gif

i'd like to make a daughter of yzmaaaaa ! dun dun dun!

knew you couldn't stay away, love! ; )

Soooo... not sure if this is an acceptable idea, but it is classic Disney, just... live action Disney...

Can I make a child of Mary Poppins?

sure thing! I think the Discord link is on the last page of the OOC, if you wanna join us!

I am incredibly sorry for ghosting a little bit...
School is such a hassle these days, and so many rpers are RPing with me its... Ugh, it's really busy, so pls expect really late replies...

I am incredibly sorry for ghosting a little bit...
School is such a hassle these days, and so many rpers are RPing with me its... Ugh, it's really busy, so pls expect really late replies...

We've actually set the due dates for character sheets to this Sunday ^^" I honestly thought you weren't interested anymore...

Hello! If there are any spots available, would you please PM me a list of the taken characters? I'm on mobile and can't see them.

Actually, this interest check is somewhat closed for now, as we already have a large group and the character sheet due date is really soon :c I'm sorry

Hey AnimeGenork at some point do you think it's possible if I could turn the RP into a fan fiction? Once it's done of course. This would probably be really fun to compile all the posts into one cohesive story, if you give me the go-ahead that is. My user name over on Archive Of Our Own is FictionFanatic613 if you want to check out some of my unfinished works. I know I don't finish stories I tend to start but if I have all the material already written it will be easier to turn into a proper fan fiction since I won't have to do much tweaking so all the posts flow nicely. Of course I'm asking all the other people on here if they are all right with me using their characters and putting them into a fan fiction format.

Users who are viewing this thread