𝐜𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [disney] (CLOSED)

Okay interest check is re-opened, I was really scared that sixty more people would comment if I didn't stall the flow but we all Gucci now πŸ‘

I would love to take part as the daughter of Elsa or the daughter of The Entrantress (Beauty and The Beast). If neither of these roles are acceptable, I will be perfectly happy to find another role! This RP sounds like a lot of fun!

I would love to take part as the daughter of Elsa or the daughter of The Entrantress (Beauty and The Beast). If neither of these roles are acceptable, I will be perfectly happy to find another role! This RP sounds like a lot of fun!

Both of those sound fine to me! (Honestly, a daughter of the Enchantress sounds awesome... O.O )

I admit that I really want a character with at least some magical power. It makes writing them so much fun! I think I'll do a daughter of The Enchantress though, as I believe one of the others requested the child of Anna and Kristoff? If that's the case, I'd hate to force a history. Besides, having a child of such a mysterious and little-known figure will allow me to have a lot of freedom with her!

Morrighan Morrighan i wouldn't mind a preestablished relationship between the daughter of elsa and the son of anna and kristoff! it could actually be super fun if you're still interested in making a daughter of elsa (:

Totally taking this opportunity to say that Kronk is my back up and I low (high) key still want to do it but I'm having internal conflict so. At least I know it might be appreciated!

Kronk is ALWAYS appreciated ; )
I was watching the movie last night with some friends and we were all saying how we wanted him to be our husband

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I have landed!

I wish to express interest in two roles;
  • Daughter of Milo and Kida (fc. Kseniya Rain)
  • Daughter of Adam and Belle (fc. Lily Macapinlac)
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Someone is already doing a child of Ursula, but if you want to do a sibling, you can ask jasmyn jasmyn ! Or you can do Evil Queen, or you can do both! c:
Oops, missed that, sorry! Would the stepsisters of Cinderella count as parents for this kinda story? If not, I'll go with the Evil Queen :)

Users who are viewing this thread