• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The_Enigma

The Illogical Maestro
7689881-giphy_(14).gif
So I've form an idea of story, and the very basic foundation has been placed down. (i.e setting, estimated power level, genre, and more)

The Children Of Contradiction is going to be a group space-fantasy the focuses around the cast of people created from the illogical. As they journey into the universe and beyond, trying to find out why they are there and how it all works.

But why would you post a group rp in a 1v1 rp? Because I want to work on the story with one other person, that way we have a trade-offs of ideas without extra "run-off" (plus it'd be more surprising for the entire group if two people worked on the story instead of the entire group).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back